JUNIOR's Entertainment Group, Inc.

Florida, New York, Texas, Nevada- ***Traveling Worldwide***

Traveling Worldwide Customizing Sophisticated Fun!

JUNIOR'S ENTERTAINMENT GROUP "Beating the Old Boring Sounds of Private Events with Eclectic Waves full of Sophisticated-fun" We take pride in setting itself apart from the competition by customizing an extraordinary entertainment experience for you and your guests. We are best known for our signature band, Junior's Band Orchestra, which has a live music repertoire of more than 3,000 songs in 21 different genres in up to 9 Languages and our latest sensation: The Ice Breakers Band. We offer a full-production themed event that includes the latest technology in Digital Sound, LED Walls, and much more. All this can be enhanced with different dancers/shows, and well-known artists from all over the globe if requested. Junior's Entertainment Group looks forward to celebrating with you and your

Instruments

Cello, Flute, Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Flamenco, Latin, Mariachi, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

511 S.E. 5th Avenue Unit 1404, Fort Lauderdale, FL Florida, New York, Texas, Nevada- ***Traveling Worldwide*** (305) 669-8780

Best Band in Miami. PERIOD.

Reviewed on 12/13/2010 Rachel B

When I got married, THE single most important thing (besides of course getting married and sharing our love with our family and friends) was making sure that it was going to be an incredibly FUN wedding. At the same time,I did NOT want fun to equal cheesy. So I went to see... Read More Junior, who was recommended by another vendor. We talked and we hit it off and although at first I didn't think I had the budget, I accepted his invitation to go see them play at an upcoming wedding. It was a gorgeous wedding at The Biltmore and when they started playing, the place just lit up. It was amazing how well they transitioned and could play anything from Latin hits to Big Band, to Disco, to top 40. I was SOLD! -- because so many other bands are good at one or two genres but not EVERY genre. So I KNEW I had to have this band at my wedding and MADE it work budgetwise -- because I cannot say enough how many weddings I have been to that are beautifully decorated or have other splurges, but then I was bored or the entertainment was cheesy. I didn't want that to be the case at my wedding. To me the #1 priority was Entertainment, because essentially that's what makes the experience for the guests, and most importantly, for ourselves. We couldn't stop talking about how fun and awesome the wedding was. Several guests literally made it a point to tell us that ours was the best wedding they had ever been to. The best part was that they have a full entertainment company, so they also provided the cocktail hour music as well as a couple of surprises we had for the guests -- like Mariachis right before the cake and an awesome Brazilian Carnaval "crazy hour" AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. Can't say it enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Iris C

Contracting Juniors band was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day as they were the heartbeat of our wedding. I had seen them in action at my best friends wedding 4 years prior and since then I knew I had to have them for when my wedding day would come. Alexandra... Read More was extremely nice and helpful - very attentive to detail. She checked out our venue prior to our wedding day to make sure that we had the correct amount of power for their equipment so that we wouldn't have any problems the day of. She was also extremely helpful with the wedding day timeline especially all of the details of the reception which helped keep the flow of the reception smoothless. Until this day everyone has nothing but excellent things to say about JUNIOR'S band, we get tons of compliments on both the band, DJ, lighting, and the cocktail hour music. We are so extremely happy with JUNIOR'S band. Thank you Alexandra for helping make our wedding the best day ever.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Fran E

Juniors was amazing! All of our guests raved about how incredible they were and my husband and I were so happy that our dance floor was packed the entire night. My husband's family is American and prefer more of the classic wedding, Motown-type songs while my family is Latin and... Read More so they listen to salsa and merengue, but Juniors made the transition between the two styles very seamless; they read the crowd really well and ensured everyone stayed on their feet throughout the night. They even included quite a bite of contemporary music that fit the style of most of our friends! Junior's were also such a breeze to work with throughout the planning process. They asked for demographic information and provided us with a really big list of songs to choose from for our must-haves, and they were so easy to get a hold of when we needed them. Even our venue event planner commented on how professional and throughout they were! We seriously can't rave about them enough! They're awesome!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Nicolle G

Juniors was definitely the reason my wedding rocked. The music was great all night, I don't think anybody left the dance floor. They played a great variety and worked with my special requests for my bridal party entrance. They were super professional and a great time!

Junior's band!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014

Our wedding was at the Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove and we had Junior's 12 piece orchestra. Being a musician, I was very picky in choosing the music for the night. I am so glad we went with junior as the entire night was INCREDIBLE. Junior's had the dance floor packed at all times... Read More and there was never a dull moment. The band allowed me the honor of playing a song on my sax with them that is part of my wife and I's story. Believe me when I say that if you choose Junior's Entertainment Group for your event you will not be let down. Everyone from Alexandra to Junior payed attention to every last detail and made absolutely sure that the party was great! I wish I could re-live the night over and over just so I could hear the band play again! Thank you Junior for putting so much time and effort into what you do. It truly shows and is very much appreciated. I hope to see you again for the next family wedding!

Party, Party, Party

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Kristin W

Great band and DJ! They can do great Latin songs and English songs. My party was 60% Spanish and the rest American and they were all dancing the whole night. Junior knows how to conduct a great party! I also had 2 dancers come to the wedding to help keep people pumped and... Read More entertain. It was great! Junior's band was one of the more price things I used for my wedding, but HE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! The people he employs have true talent and sing great and look great too! Best looking band in town too! My brother also used Junior's band, and he loved them too!

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 Maria J

I cannot tell you how many people came up to me on our wedding night and asked, "where did you get this band?!!! They are soooooooooo fantastic!!!" I couldn't agree more...Junior's Band Orchestra was exceptional to work with, had lots of capability, elegance, and was extremely... Read More entertaining. This is coming from someone who is very much into music and knows that the band can make or break a wedding. Trust me Junior!!!! He is the best! He bring something to the table that we as a Bride do not understand until our day comes: a HUGE organizational skill that give us LOTS of Peace of Mind...you gotta have him...I strongly endorse and recommend him to you all...all great Venues in the area love him and highly suggest his service...now I could understand why...I lived the experience...a 5 tar service!!!

Rating for Junior’s Entertainment Group, Inc.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Ana M

Great!

Rating for Junior’s Entertainment Group, Inc.

Reviewed on 11/16/2008 Carey G

Awesome!

Review for Junior’s Productions, Inc.

Reviewed on 9/03/2008 Melissa S

Used for cocktail hour rather than ceremony.We got the Buena Vista Trio from Junior's Productions and they were great! They went group to group during cocktail hour playing 'Buena Vista Social Club' style songs that everyone enjoyed. They were talented and very sweet older men.... Read More They definitely gave our wedding that little hint of Latin flavor that all our guests loved.;A little pricey.

Meet The Manager

Jennifer Cruz

Hello I am Jennifer, and I'm in charge of Bookings at this amazing Organization: Junior's Entertainment Group. I will be assisting you in all your needs and providing you all Entertainment options best fitted for your Wedding Event . We travel Worldwide representing you with our Sophisticated-Fun. We take pride in delivering the finest product towards the best outcome based upon a deep Demographic study of your guests and a logistical assessment of your venue. At Junior's we also strive in our high-sense of High Standards not only in talent but technology and overall organization.