Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

459 N. 36th Street, Seattle, WA (206) 285-2700

Transformed my Wedding from nice to WOW

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Amaryah C

Jean Louise with Juniper Flowers did such an amazing job for our wedding flowers. They were perfect in every way. She helped me through every step of the process, between helping me decide which flowers would be in season, to figuring out the right ones for my colors and theme.... Read More She even went above and beyond, custom making our vases and designing an arbor to transform our ceremony entrance. I loved the ombre petal runner she did for the ceremony aisle. I highly recommend Juniper Flowers!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Michelle L

I can not say enough about how much I loved all my bouquets and floral arrangements!! The table centerpieces were fantastic and unique - rosemary, baby artichokes, tiny berries, hydrangeas, and much more! Plus, we had some hanging jars filled with flowers surrounding our... Read More garden wedding space - such a fun, last minute idea! Jean Louise is great to work with; she really made sure I got everything I wanted - including blue and brown flowers (to match our color scheme) which are not easy to come by!

Pricey but good

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Jl J

I loved my bouquet and the boutiners but that was about all I purchased through her. It was pricey. My bouquet was around 300 bucks mainly due the orchids I used but it was nowhere near extravagant so I was surprised at the price. I ended up getting flowers wholesale and did... Read More the bridesmaid bouquets myself.

No problems here!

Reviewed on 9/02/2011 Holly S

I contacted this florist about two weeks before my wedding. They were able to work with me quickly to meet all of my needs. They were a little pricey but they quality of what we received was great.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Pamela Q

They listened and provided a great product. very modern and simple style.;I know it is common but if you do not order over $2500 you have to pick up your flowers and we had to get ours a whole day early because our wedding was on a Sunday. Hard to nail down re communicating too,... Read More you did not feel very important to them almost like they did not need the business.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 jenifer m

The flowers were beautiful, and they looked it all day. We had to alter the arrangements multiple times and they were very accomodating. They are overall great to work with.

Reviewed on 8/19/2007 SUSAN G

she took me to the flower wholeseller to help me find the blooms i liked!;find out if you will be paying for the vases in advance...i thought i was renting them, but it turned out i purchased them!