Beauty Boutique & Styling Squad

Whether it’s your wedding, a retail event, or bachelorette party, Just Cuz travels to you to add fun and excitement to your next event with either on-site or in-house hair and makeup services. Offering a range of hair, make-up, and styling services, let Just Cuz reduce the stress and anxiety of your wedding day or other special event by providing you with the convenience, comfort, and all-in-one services that you deserve. No need to worry about traffic or time—why not focus instead on enjoying your day while letting a professional take care of the details! Ashley Hamble, owner and licensed cosmetologist, will bring her experience, passion, and professionalism, along with a team of advanced senior stylists and pro makeup artists, to you to make your day unforgettable!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spray Tan, Beauty

123 2nd St N, Stillwater, MN (651) 342-0537
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Elisabeth A

Ashley did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. She is an excellent artist and a very lovely person to be around. I was so happy with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Heidemarie D

We had Ashley and her Just Cuz girls on 2 different occasions for my boys wedding. They made the Brides, and her party along with the moms look so pretty and feel so good, making sure we all where satisfied and happy with the service they provided. They were FANTASTIC and so... Read More professional. I wouldn't have had any other for their special day! I would recommend Just Cuz a 100 times over. You wont be disappointed. ~Mother of the Grooms

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Amber S

Taylor did an amazing job on my vintage/barn wedding! My winged eyeliner was PERFECT, so feminine and gorgeous and she really made me look like I was glowing from within! My bridesmaids all varied in not only skin tone but also comfort level with makeup as well! Each one looked... Read More stunning! She took my vintage inspiration photos and managed to make me look timeless and glamorous while still looking like me! She did a beautiful job making me look like the best version of me!

Ashley Hamble

Beauty expert Ashley Hamble has nurtured a natural desire towards helping others look and feel their very best. Through her work in various salons, Ashley developed and grew her client base by demonstrating her knowledge and creativity while passionately meeting her clients’ needs. Through her experience and training, Ashley has had the opportunity to learn the business and perfect her trade. Her desire for helping others to look and feel their best along with her passion for the industry has has fostered her desire to bring beauty and friendship together for fun! Why? No reason, Just Cuz!