Beauty Boutique & Styling Squad

Whether it’s your wedding, a retail event, or bachelorette party, Just Cuz travels to you to add fun and excitement to your next event with either on-site or in-house hair and makeup services. Offering a range of hair, make-up, and styling services, let Just Cuz reduce the stress and anxiety of your wedding day or other special event by providing you with the convenience, comfort, and all-in-one services that you deserve. No need to worry about traffic or time—why not focus instead on enjoying your day while letting a professional take care of the details! Ashley Hamble, owner and licensed cosmetologist, will bring her experience, passion, and professionalism, along with a team of advanced senior stylists and pro makeup artists, to you to make your day unforgettable!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spray Tan, Beauty

123 2nd St N, Stillwater, MN (651) 342-0537
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Elisabeth A

Ashley did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. She is an excellent artist and a very lovely person to be around. I was so happy with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Heidi H

I have such mixed feelings over this vendor. It was very hard to rate. My original salon in Stillwater went out of business the month before my wedding. Just Cuz actually took on my contract in full and honored the pricing. I was so very grateful for them doing this, however,... Read More the process to get them to confirm this all in writing caused me so much stress. I was already stressed that my original salon was not in business, so I just needed confirmation. They promised me we could come to their salon. A few days before the wedding they said they overbooked. They needed to come to us. How did they not know this when they took over our contract? The day of the wedding comes and 3 stylists show up to do hair and makeup. Too bad they did not have the airbrushed makeup I was promised on numerous occasions. The hair and makeup did turn out great in the end, but the salon was beyond difficult to deal with and overall very disappointing.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Lauren S

Ashley was our saving grace! 3 weeks before our big day, my original wedding salon closed. I was devastated but Ashley was beyond helpful. She rearranged the salon schedule to accommodate my entire bridal party and made sure we had everything we needed. She let me do a late... Read More hair & makeup trial, had champagne ready for our party & made the entire day carefree. I would definitely recommend Just Cuz salon for any event!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Srilatha Y

Ashley and her team were amazing! Trying to coordinate my destination wedding in Stillwater was stressful, but you would have never known it with the work from Ashley and her team. I was so happy with the results, my bridesmaids and I looked absolutely gorgeous for my big... Read More day. My mother in law referred me to Just Cuz after hearing good reviews for them. Ashley and her team took so much care in helping us coordinate and organize our onsite bridal party makeup. The Salon was very well decorated, you can see the personal touch in how Ashley picked her decor. I had Panera catered in for our whole party and Ashley and her team even helped us to set up breakfast, take pictures, do an onsite touch up, and anything else we asked for. In my opinion, small details and customer service go along way, so I really appreciated how Ashley and her team paid attention to those things as well. This nervous bride can't thank them enough and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Amanda M

I will preface my review by saying that I did NOT end up getting my hair and makeup done by this vendor on my wedding day, so I cannot actually review her work. I am, however, reviewing her customer service. Ashley was horrible to work with, right from the get go. I should... Read More have turned around right from the start. I am an out of state bride, so going to her shop directly was not an option for me. I emailed Just Cuz to get some inquiries regarding pricing and other various questions. I got a reply from Ashley, the owner, fairly quickly. I was told I would get an invoice for just the deposit, but got an invoice for only the full amount. I emailed her to ask her to change this and that all took about 2 weeks to accomplish. It should not take 2 weeks for anyone to put down a deposit. Also, we were communicated with by 3 different emails, and so we were always unsure which email would get the best response. Fast forward from September when we put down the deposit to end of March, I tried to contact Ashley regarding a hair and makeup trial. I tried to email all 3 emails and never got a response. A week later, I tried to call the salon and was told she would call me back later that evening. A week later, I still had not heard from her from a phone call or from email, so I called to cancel the appointment in search of another vendor. I emailed all 3 emails again to verify that my appointment had been cancelled. I was apologized to and told that I would receive a check for the amount of my deposit. I waited 2 weeks for the check, and then emailed again to see where the check was. No response. Four days later I received the check with a postmark date of the day I asked where the check was. In any case, seriously some of the worst customer service I have ever received. If you are familiar with Ashley and her work, maybe this salon would work for you. For an out of state bride, I would NOT bother going through this stress when there are many other fabulous vendors to go through, in comparable prices ranges.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Heidemarie D

We had Ashley and her Just Cuz girls on 2 different occasions for my boys wedding. They made the Brides, and her party along with the moms look so pretty and feel so good, making sure we all where satisfied and happy with the service they provided. They were FANTASTIC and so... Read More professional. I wouldn't have had any other for their special day! I would recommend Just Cuz a 100 times over. You wont be disappointed. ~Mother of the Grooms

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Amber S

Taylor did an amazing job on my vintage/barn wedding! My winged eyeliner was PERFECT, so feminine and gorgeous and she really made me look like I was glowing from within! My bridesmaids all varied in not only skin tone but also comfort level with makeup as well! Each one looked... Read More stunning! She took my vintage inspiration photos and managed to make me look timeless and glamorous while still looking like me! She did a beautiful job making me look like the best version of me!

Ashley Hamble

Beauty expert Ashley Hamble has nurtured a natural desire towards helping others look and feel their very best. Through her work in various salons, Ashley developed and grew her client base by demonstrating her knowledge and creativity while passionately meeting her clients’ needs. Through her experience and training, Ashley has had the opportunity to learn the business and perfect her trade. Her desire for helping others to look and feel their best along with her passion for the industry has has fostered her desire to bring beauty and friendship together for fun! Why? No reason, Just Cuz!