Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

140 West St, Middlefield, CT (860) 349-0575

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Anastasia B

From the start I was really looking forward to working with Jane, since she was a recommendation from my sister-in-law who used her for her wedding. Once my fiancé and I had met with Jane, I knew she was going to make my wedding dreams and visions come true! Never did she tell... Read More me something could not be done! There were several times that I had changed my mind on the way I wanted things to look, including changing the entire centerpieces. Mine and my bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted (whimsical, romantic, and lots of greenery). Once I got to our venue I was beyond happy to see the wreath centerpieces, because they were beautiful and pulled the entire vision together! Jane, thank you so much for being so wonderful and accommodating to my every request. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! And thank you for being a part in creating my beautiful dream wedding!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Liz C

I had a vision for my wedding that included a lot of florals in unique arrangements but Jane captured everything I had imagined and made it a reality. It feels like she was a magician - she absolutely nailed it! She's also a joy to work with - cannot recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Alison T

Jane was absolutely the best florist ever. She was incredibly patient and kind, and so flexible when working within our budget. I'm shocked she was able to do such amazing work with our small budget, she makes ANYTHING work and anything look beautiful. I am so thankful to have... Read More had her as our florist and would love to use her for other small events I may do in the future!!! Booking her will be the best decision you can make!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Alicia W

Jane was super easy to work with and I loved her creativity. Her portfolio is true to the quality and work she provides. She put together beautiful fall arrangements for our wedding in October. Additionally, she was able to create arrangements for our chairs that were able to... Read More be re-purposed as center pieces. I could not have been more pleased with how everything came out.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Melora W

Jane was a wonderful florist who provided beautiful centerpieces and was very conscious of our budget, which we very much appreciated! She was easily accessible and quick to respond to emails. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that there were a few things we... Read More discussed in our final meeting that were not carried through to our wedding day. The bouquet wraps were all the wrong colors, including mine, and the lace I provided from my mother's veil was not wrapped around my bouquet. The lace was later brought to our venue by her assistant. Otherwise, the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I requested, and Jane is truly one of the sweetest women I have ever met! Thank you Jane, for making our wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Caillin W

Just For You was INCREDIBLE! Jane was so easy to work with and completely understood the look we were going for. My bouquet, the corsages, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonierres were impeccable and absolutely beautiful. The flowers on the tables at our reception was beyond anything... Read More I had ever imagined. Her selection of colors and flowers was perfect and we couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Ariana M

Jane is truly so talented at her job! I cannot say enough about how absolutely stunning the flowers were at my wedding. If you're looking for a florist who has amazing attention to detail and goes above and beyond, Just For You Florals should be your first choice. Thank you,... Read More Jane for making my wedding so special!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Barbara W

Jane was amazing to work with! We got married in CT, but live out of state and Jane was great to work with us via email. She was also very accommodating to schedule meetings with us while we were in the area on various trips. We wanted very simple flower arrangements and... Read More bouquets. Everything came out beautifully. My bouquet had a more natural/rustic look and shape to it, and it was exactly how I pictured it. We also wanted to incorporate our love of beer into our wedding, and Jane created bottlecap and hops boutonnieres for all the guys. They came out awesome, and were such a fun detail of our day. We could not have asked for anything better for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Ashley J

Working with Jane couldn't have been any easier. Everything was beautiful and just what we imagined.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Laura T

I cannot say enough about Jane at Just For You Flowers, she was so lovely to work with. I had concerns on how all of the flowers were going to come together and she put me at such ease. She was so professional and made the most beautiful floral arrangements from the ceremony,... Read More mine and my girls bouquets and our center pieces. I would 100% recommend Jane for your special day she is a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Thank you Jane for our beautiful flowers for our wedding. I could not be happier. From the moment we had our first meeting I knew she was going to do a great job. I'm not much of a flower girl but I told her what I was looking for she put together What I wanted. I trusted her... Read More seeing it was what she does for a living. And on my wedding day I was so happy with the finished product. Thank you Jane!!

The sweetest and most talented florist!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelly S

Jane was absolutely amazing and we loved working with her from start to finish! She is the sweetest person, and she is very honest as well. We gave her our budget upfront, and she made sure that the money was spent where it mattered most. She was very candid about where we could... Read More easily cut costs, and we appreciated that very much! When the wedding day arrived, I was blown away by her work! All of the flowers were STUNNING! In addition, she personally delivered the flowers the morning of the wedding which was such a nice touch! Jane has an incredible talent for floral design and we are thrilled to have had the chance to work with her. Thank you, Jane, for creating the most gorgeous and romantic flower arrangements for our day. They were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined!!

Stunning!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Stephanie F

I don't even know where to begin because everything was so perfectly stunning! Jane was amazing to work with and not only did she do my wedding, but she also did my bridal shower. She listened to every detail I told her and created exactly what I was looking for. She was such... Read More a pleasure to work with and on top of it all she does beautiful work! I felt so comfortable with her and knew that I was in good hands and everything would turn out beautiful.

Jane is great!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Mia D

I used Just for You Floral Design studio for my wedding a few weeks ago, and I would absolutely recommend Jane to anyone looking for a great florist. She has great prices, she works with you on your vision and really brings it to life. She takes all of the stress out of it,... Read More and makes it a really simple process. Whe was a pleasure to work with, and I fully plan on using her again in the future, should the need arise.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Lauren L

I never considered myself a flowers person, and I really had no idea what I wanted for flowers in a wedding. Jane was AMAZING! She immediately put me at ease, showing me all sorts of options until she had figured out my style. At that point, I knew I had NOTHING to worry about.... Read More She completely "got me", and when I saw the bouquets and ballroom on my wedding day, I loved everything. Perhaps most impressive was the absolutely incredible chuppah Jane and her team created. People were commenting all night! I can't imagine a better experience. You will not regret working with Jane and Just For You Flowers.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 kelly a

I was not a huge fan of flowers but what Jane at Just For You Floral Designs produced certainly made me one! Jane was not only prompt with her floral delivery and reasonably priced, but her finished product was just as I envisioned. My ivory bouquet filled with calla lilies... Read More and roses were elegant and simple as I hoped, as were the bridal party's bouquets. The free standing floral arrangements were also more beautiful than I had pictured. Upon our return from our week long honeymoon, my bouquet had just begun to wilt. As for the other arrangements, they were still as gorgeous

The BEST wedding ever

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Heather S

Let me first start off the way I am with all of my vendor reviews – We had the perfect wedding day in every single way possible… in part because the flowers were absolutely exquisite. Jane at Just for You Flowers is one of the sweetest women we’ve had the pleasure of meeting.... Read More She was willing to work in our budget and truly listened to what we wanted. I had shown her a couple of pictures for ideas, but what she was able to create for us was out of this world! Jane is a true artist and is amazingly talented at what she does. Our centerpieces were outstanding and the bouquets stayed fresh through the entire day! I really can’t gush enough.

Thank you, Jane!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Stephanie V

Jane from Just for You was a true pleasure to work with and one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We met several times before the big day, and each time she had TONS of fantastic ideas that were totally on point. I would literally leave her studio beaming from ear... Read More to ear! On our wedding day, from them moment I saw my bouquet arrive at the hotel, I was in love. Everything from the bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces and little extras (candles, menu decorations, the list goes on!) was to die for. Jane understood my vision exactly and brought it to life perfectly. Thank you for making our wedding day beautiful!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

I used Just for You Florists this past weekend for my wedding at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills. When I met with Jane, she was amazing! She took into consideration what I wanted and used her knowledge of flowers to put her own personal touch to it. I was taken aback by the... Read More beauty of my centerpieces when I walked into my venue. Jane took my vision and ran with it, I could not be happier with the result!! Jane was a pleasure to work with and really worked within my budget. I highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jennifer S

Jane did a beautiful job putting the flowers together for my bridal bouquet and for my bridesmaids. The centerpieces were also gorgeous and complimented the color theme of the wedding. Great job Jane!!

jane is so sweet!

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 Stella K

we worked with jane for our spring wedding. each of my bridesmaids had different flowers for their bouquets, and i also asked her to make a floral garland for me to wear for the ceremony. i only had to show her a few pictures and she just totally got the vision. her work is... Read More lovely and delicate. she even added in extra vases and small apothecary bottles filled with eclectic flowers to add to the tables, which really added to the overall look! she went over and beyond and i couldn't be more thankful!

Magical

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Nina K

Jane came to our rescue when our original florist (a high school friend who forgot she had a niece's graduation the day of our event) pulled out ONE MONTH before my daughter's wedding. We gave her some general ideas, and she ran with them - from the wedding color scheme to... Read More potted plants to frame the outdoor ceremony. We thought it would be nice to have magnolia branches to frame the bride and groom during the outdoor service, but magnolia bloom time was over by the wedding date. Jane brilliantly proposed two five foot tall magnolia trees (flowerless, but the leaves were gorgeous), and after the ceremony we could take them home and plant them - one at the bride's family home and one at the groom's. Such a clever, meaningful idea - and Jane is brimming with them. We are so lucky to have found her, and we recommend her without hesitation. I'd almost go through another wedding just to work with her again!

Simple and Elegant

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Allison E

Jane is SUCH a nice person which made working with her wonderful. She listened to what I was looking for and made beautiful creations while adding a small touch to enhance the beauty of the flowers.

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 1/30/2014 Amy C

Jane is amazing to work with! I am not a flowers person, and I LOVED my red rose bouquet! She worked well within my budget and created not only my bouquet & my girls, but all of the mens flowers, centerpieces & other small touches in the venue. Seeing her personally deliver my... Read More flowers the morning of the wedding was a treat too! Highly recommend!

Very nice and easy to work with

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Sarah W

Jane is a lovely person and very nice to work with. I did not know exactly what I wanted and she helped me to create beautiful bouquets.