Civil Union, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Conservative, Jewish, Secular, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español, Planning

9275 SW 45th Terrace, Miami, FL Dade, Broward & Fla.Keys (305) 610-0308

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Diana L

Honestly, I can not be more grateful for Rosy's services! The first time we met her at a Starbucks, with my now husband, best man, and bridesmaid, we talked with her and her husband for hours! Rosy is a beautiful person, who will create beautiful ceremony for your wedding! There... Read More was not a dry eye at our ceremony! If you are looking for someone to capture your essence and be completely professional look no further!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Laura L

Rosy was fantastic! I planned my wedding from out of state and she made it very easy and convenient from the moment I contacted her. I always envisioned that someone that knew me and my husband well would marry us, but it felt like we knew Rosy as soon as we met. She was... Read More friendly, caring, professional, flexible and took care of everything. Our ceremony was magical thanks to Rosy.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Alejandra S

Rosy is the best she is kind, lovely and funny ! She is everything that you need on your special day !

2016-09-17T08:09:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure and honor to be part of your Special Day! Warmest regards, Rosy Just Married by Rosy

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Rosy and her assistants are amazing! She takes such good care of her clients. My whole wedding party just adored her and I highly recommend her to anyone for any event! In any future events I will be using her again :)

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Marianella P

Rosy was the first wedding oficciant that I found when searching on Google, and I can't believe how lucky we were . From the first email I sent to her she was always very responsive and kind. The day of the wedding she was there on time , with that great aura she has, the... Read More ceremony unforgettable , and the sand ceremony is something you should not avoid. Don't hesitate to hire her as your wedding officiant, you cannot go wrong :)

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Doug P

Rosy was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I needed an officiant for our wedding day and were blessed to have Rosy. Since day 1 of Rosy reaching out to be our officiant, she asked questions regarding how we wanted our ceremony to be performed, showed an abundance of... Read More professionalism and consideration, and when it came time for our big day, performed a BEAUTIFUL ceremony. We could not have found someone more suited to marry us. We loved meeting Rosy and it was an honor to be wed by her. --Doug & Emily

2016-01-05T11:14:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I truly appreciated. Have a wonderful day! :)

Best + Most Personal in Miami

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Neelam P

My sister chose to have their civil wedding ceremony in Miami so finding the right officiant was extremely important as it was an extra special day for the couple. I called several different places that offered various packages, but when I called Rosy, I felt like I was talking... Read More to a person who cared versus someone just trying to book the next piece of business. Rosy is personal and truly cares. She makes sure you get what you want even if you don’t truly know what you want. She brought her photographer along and her husband to assist with transporting the materials. The three man crew were amazing! Rosy made sure the photos she was getting were perfect and I can’t wait to see the final product. Whether you are having a simple ceremony or a full on blown out wedding - I would recommend Rosy over anyone in the Miami area!

2016-01-05T11:14:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I truly appreciated. Have a wonderful day! :)