Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Wedding Invitations

57 Boulder Rd, Manhasset, NY (516) 510-9223

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Angela R

I stumbled upon Just the Write Touch after searching online for a nearby wedding invitation company. Maria was helpful and attentive from the get go. She worked with me to pick out my invitations, place cards, favor tags, and church programs. My mom even got my shower... Read More invitations through Maria. She was patient and helpful and wouldn't quit until we got everything exactly how I wanted it. Maria always respond to my emails or phone calls and was very professional. I highly recommend Just the Write Touch to any future brides!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Jacki Z

Working with Maria was great! She has a huge selection, but since she paid close attention to the sample ideas I sent her and really listened to what we wanted, she made it very easy to narrow down our options and keep the selection process simple. She was so relaxed throughout... Read More our meeting with her, what I thought would be an overwhelming decision was a calm experience and I actually ended up having a lot of fun with it. Maria also went above and beyond when she noticed our invitations came back from the printer and a few were less than perfect. She took care of the issue immediately and had several new invitations sent to us as replacements. Just the Write Touch says it all... you can't go wrong!

2016-06-27T16:42:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with both of you and hope to work with you again in the future!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Cindy D

Quick responses via email. Easy going and took the time to find what made us happiest! Quickly printed both invites and envelopes as well as return responses! Highly recommend!

2015-07-08T10:16:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you and Congratulations on your wedding! You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Incredible Invitations and Thank yous

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Jessica B

I cannot begin to describe how amazing our invitations came out.....they were the perfect reflection of the ultimate event and we recently so many compliments. Cannot thank Maria enough.

Great Invitations

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Christina R

Maria was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. From walking us through all of our options, to making sure that we got exactly what we wanted, she was there every step of the way. We could not be happier with how everything turned out. We would HIGHLY recommend her... Read More to anyone!

Terrific work!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Elizabeth (Betsy) L

I used Just The Write Touch for my wedding programs & menu cards. They came out fabulously. Maria was patient & very helpful all along the process. She followed up with me often to keep the process moving on time. She made many changes to the proofs, according to what I wanted.... Read More And I was thrilled with the final product. I would recommend this company highly!

Look no further

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Gisela B

Maria is the BEST!!! She is so patient and easy to work with. Her material is beautiful. Can't go wrong

The easiest vendor we worked with

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 jennifer s

I can't say enough about Maria from Just The Write Touch. She made choosing an invitation for my daughters wedding so easy. She had a huge selection to choose from and was able to help us narrow down our choices and choose the perfect invitation. In addition to invites, she also... Read More did my daughters calligraphy, programs and favors. I highly recommend Just The Write Touch.