Feel like a guest at your own wedding!

YOUR WEDDING, should be a celebration that reflects your unique personalities. Finding and hiring the perfect DJ for your wedding is a very personal decision. We'll take whatever time is necessary to learn about you and your needs so we can create an incredible experience for you and your guests. We have some original ideas that are real game changers and we'll be happy to share them with you when we meet. As always, we'll keep your event flowing, your guests engaged, entertained and dancing so you can relax and enjoy your celebration with family and friends as if you were a guest at your own wedding. Request your free, no-obligation price quote on our website. www.JustWeddingsAz.com. Thank you!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona, Arizona (602) 370-1135

Fantastic MC/DJ with added value conducted the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Chris W

Robert at Just Weddings DJ Service has a simple motto: "Be a guest at your own wedding". For those of us who have gotten through the big day, those words have a lot of meaning on just how big of a promise that is. When we looked for a DJ/MC for our wedding, we found lots of... Read More enthusiastic people who mentioned how fun, how experienced they were, how affordable, but Robert was the only to stress that the most important aspect to consider was what we wanted out of the day. Ultimately, his value goes far beyond MC/DJ services: He planned every detail, took lots of information down and while we had a lot of homework in songs, paragraphs about how we met, our parents and friends, Robert made incredible use of them. On the day of, he was first to the venue, set up quickly, helped coordinate (far more than our venue even) all the moving pieces, and controlled the flow of the evening throughout. We gave Robert a lot of leeway to make command decisions, and we completely appreciate the result. We were able to be enjoy our wedding as guests, not having to worry about any other detail than to have a good time. The service comes with a cost, but I feel that the dollars we spent there were by far the most effective use of our budget throughout. From a performance perspective, Robert's excellent homework allowed him to integrate into the circle of family and friends and use detail information to make a very personalized experience that everyone enjoyed. We laughed, smiles all around, and plenty of happy tears came out of both family and friends. The flow of the evening was excellent, at one point Robert made sure to approve a guests' request by us (a mock father and son dance for two pairs of friends who are often mistaken for father/son pairings). Also he kept good track. We were able to individually greet and talk to each guest, take a photo with everyone there, and have plenty of time to socialize. The wedding over all was large from a budget perspective, and with over 100 guests, his skillful management abilities kept everything under excellent control. From a DJ perspective, the lighting was excellent, the music was fantastic and he was able to find the right music for any situation and adjust on the fly. Lastly, Robert is very friendly, always remembered our names and personal details (a shock for how many weddings he has under his belt) and absolutely professional. I'd recommend him for any wedding, large or small. We were able to avoid use of a wedding coordinator, had an evening that went off without a hitch, and both my wife and I feel that it was the best day of our lives. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about what a great wedding we had.

2015-11-02T13:21:58 Response from the vendor

Chris, thank you for the wonderful review! I couldn't be more grateful or happier for you and Cara and I agree with your family and friends, your wedding was GREAT! Thank you for the opportunity to share my passion by creating an experience that brought... Read Less Read More

Robert Walk of Just Weddings made our day amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Candy J

Robert provided not only DJ services but he was also the Officiant. The day of the wedding he basically functioned as a wedding coordinator. We had our wedding in our home so we had a lot of vendors showing up that morning. He arrived two and a half hours early to get set up... Read More and helped coordinate other vendors so we didn't have to worry about it. He was so organized and efficient. He had everyone where they needed to be and the ceremony was perfect! He also worked with my sister (unbeknownst to me)as she did the most amazing wedding toast that involved her singing and he made sure to have what she needed to pull it off smoothly! The Love Story before the first dance was absolutely the best!! Everyone was laughing and crying! The wedding and reception had absolutely no downtime as everything flowed so smoothly right to the last dance! There was so much energy that everyone was dancing, even my new husband's 90 year old Aunt! Robert took the stress out of the day and truly made us feel like guests at our own wedding!

2015-12-29T12:57:42 Response from the vendor

Candy and Larry, your wedding was SO much fun! Thank you So much for allowing me the opportunity to do what I love...creating an amazing experience filled with the emotional responses that demonstrate your fun-loving personalities. I hope you and the people you love most... Read Less Read More

Robert Saves the Day

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

We wanted the best and settling was not an option. Week after week we interviewed countless DJ's and MC's but each one fell short- that is, until we met Robert. Let's start out buy saying that Robert is an MC, a Master of Ceremonies. This means that whatever, however, and... Read More whoever calls- Robert is ready to answer. To say he knew what he was doing is to say that fish know how to swim. The man is a natural and experienced to boot. We told him we only had from 9am to 1pm to do the whole ceremony and reception and without batting an eye he explained exactly how we could do it- not pushing us, but reassuring us that despite the circumstances everything would go beautifully, and it totally did. With Robert's suggestions and EXCELLENT feel for music, we truly felt like guests at our own wedding. Something which after months of planning and stress was readily welcomed. Honestly I cannot recommend Robert highly enough, he is worth every penny we gave him and more. He is a kind man who cares so much. Thank you, Robert.

2015-12-24T13:01:58 Response from the vendor

Mariah and Jerry, you, your family and your friends are AWESOME! I had a wonderful time sharing what I love doing, creating beautiful memories to last a lifetime. One of the highlights that really stood out to me was introducing Mariah's dance with her father.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Kristina M

No need to look anywhere else! Robert was absolutely fantastic! My husband and I were planning a small wedding in Sedona, and were looking to find a DJ that we felt comfortable with. From the moment I first spoke with Robert, I knew he was the right DJ for us. He made me feel... Read More completely at ease as he discussed his extensive experience with weddings, and he listened carefully to what we wanted for our wedding, what was most important to us, offering suggestions he thought we might like. Since we would not have our planner for our reception, I was a bit concerned about how the evening would flow. After speaking with Robert, I felt relieved, as well as more excitement than anxiety. We decided to hire him the same day! After completing our contract, he emailed us a site that provided us the opportunity to create lists of "must play" songs, "play if possible," and "do not play." This was such a great option, as we were able to avoid songs we definitely did not want played! Robert did not disappoint! He arrived nice and early the day of our wedding, dressed professionally, and had all of his equipment set up long before the ceremony. Everything was absolutely wonderful. I never once worried about a thing, and was able to have fun and enjoy our wedding, only checking in with Robert to make sure he was eating and had some dessert! Robert played every song we wanted, as well as requests. He also respected our wishes to not play certain songs unless approved by us first if they were on our do not play list. (My little niece wanted to hear "Watch me Whip/Nae Nae"), so of course we had to ok that one..lol. Robert did a fantastic job keeping the flow of the evening, and keeping our guests involved and entertained. Even though it was a small wedding, he had everyone dancing! It's quite evident that Robert loves what he does, and makes each wedding and their guests a priority. He kept our wedding elegant and enjoyable. I would not hesitate to hire him again in the future! Our guests had a wonderful time, and let us know that our DJ "did such a nice job!" Thank you Robert for a fantastic evening! Kristina & Andrew (10.27.17)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Stephanie Anne G

Robert Walk you exceeded our expectations by ten-fold. We knew you were great when we met you but we never could have foreseen how even more fantastic of a DJ you were just as you are experienced, professional, knowledgeable, organized and reliable. Even through all the hustle... Read More and bustle, Robert and I would stop and say, “Wow, I freakin love this song!” You hit the nail right on the head in understanding our style, direction and ambiance we wanted the music to create to set the scene of the night. Even the bartenders mentioned they’ve never seen so many people on the dance floor and guests stay for the entire time like ours did. All throughout the reception our family and friends told us how much fun they were having and that it is the best wedding they have ever attended. And we have you to thank for a huge part of that. Playing such a great variety of music including every song that we particularly requested. You also made one heck of an MC keeping the guests involved and getting them hyped. All the lights you set up throughout the room, the powerful sound system you provided and your genius ideas on creating the perfect timeline was impeccable. You have just been so responsive and accommodating through the whole process and that means a lot because through all the mayhem, having a trustworthy DJ covered was one less thing on our mind. Thank you so much Robert, we were truly blessed to have you take part in creating our dream wedding be a reality. Love, Mr. & Mrs. Robert and Stephanie Tejada 10-21-17

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jason P

So my husband and I searched on the knot for a Dj, we weren't to sure about it. But after meeting Dj Robert and talking to him, and learning his motto: To be a quest at your own wedding!: I have to say we fell in love with him. My husband and I are true Christians and learning... Read More what Robert was about, and how he held himself, we couldnt see ourselves use anyone else. Robert didn't just tell us what we wanted to hear, he showed us. I can't express my feelings and how he made my husband and I feel on our wedding day. On the wedding day, he came to see me, we double checked our list and itinerary to make sure all was correct. We had a little hick up but he pulled everything in and it went smoothly no one could tell there was. Granted it was mw who made last minute changes and Robert was right there saying okay we got it we can do it. Robert jumped out onto the dance floor and interacted with my guests. If you asked me one thing I would have changed, I would day nothing. I'm so happy with our my dream wedding turned out. I will suggest Robert and his company to everyone I come across.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Felicia S

Robert was absolutely amazing. He was the first DJ that I was able to have an interview with and I did not need to look any further. He was able to work with my budget and my busy schedule. Unfortunately, we were not able to meet in person and everything was over the phone but... Read More he made it work. He was very professional and took a lot of stress off of me during the day of the wedding. He helped with keeping to a schedule and making sure everything was right on track. I'm so glad that I picked Robert and you should too.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Jamie O

I cannot put into words how grateful we are for Robert. He relieved so much of my wedding stress. He was so organized and professional about everything leading up to the wedding and more importantly, he was always available to shoot me a text when I had a question about... Read More anything! We were extremely excited to hear the love story he put together for us and I literally had goosebumps when the day came and we finally heard it. We had amazing reviews from our friends and family that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and they had never danced more than they had at ours. I will spend the rest of my life recommending Robert for any future bride I meet. He was worth every penny. Thank you so much Robert. Xoxo

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Bianca S

The reason our wedding went so smoothly was because of Robert. Their slogan is true- I absolutely enjoyed my own wedding! I had no idea what was going on behind the scenes, my husband and I enjoyed our time, and so did my family. He kept the evening moving, and even seamlessly... Read More got each of our tables to the buffet in a fun way. Using the request database was a little confusing, but he was always available by email or text for clarification. We had the music we wanted, and a stress free day!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Jasmine C

Robert Walk was extremely professional and organized. He helped us form our entire wedding timeline, which caused everything to go very smoothly with our other vendors. He always responded to our requests quickly and met with us whenever we felt the need to go over wedding... Read More details. He was able to customize our song lists and was willing to incorporate all of our requests (tango dance performance, trivia ice-breaker during cocktail hour, songs during each event "garter toss, bouquet toss, etc.". We customized our up-lighting colors, he kept the wedding flowing very smoothly with announcements and song choice according to guest moods and personalities. Overall, Robert added a lot to our wedding experience and we recommend him for your event!

2017-08-22T10:13:32 Response from the vendor

Angelo and Jasmine! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and thank you for working so closely with me so we could accomplish all the important events that meant so much to you. It really goes by in a hurry, doesn't it? I wish you health,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Breanna H

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Robert was willing to work with us on every detail and somehow managed to remember it all. He got all of our guests - young and old - up and dancing with us to share in our joy. We could sit back and relax knowing that all of the music he... Read More played would be phenomenal. Beyond our wedding, he genuinely cared about us as couple and prayed for our marriage after meetings. We would highly recommend Robert to anyone looking to have a blast at their wedding..and our guests would agree!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Casey S

We searched around for a DJ for our wedding and we interviewed a couple before we met with Robert. From the minute we met Robert, we knew he was the guy for our day! He was very interested in us. He wanted to know our story, and wanted to know what it was that we wanted from... Read More the day. He is very professional and he is full of ideas that can make the day special, and fun. We really didn't have to worry about anything and we got to enjoy our day. He not only was the DJ but he helped with keeping the day on schedule. We didn't want to go and make up a playlist of songs that had to be played. I wanted someone that I could trust would see the room, and play what people wanted to hear and keep them dancing through the night. Robert did just that. He was prepared for everything that we planned, and he was prepared for everything we didn't think of. Throughout the night he was getting people taking pictures on their phones and then texting them to him so he could forward to us. It was a great way of getting candid shots of people and having them feel like they are very included in the wedding. In all, I would recommend him for any event. You can relax and know that a professional has everything handled and concentrate on the rest of the day. Almost everyone that was at the wedding commented on how good the music was, Robert was professional and funny and engaging with the guests. He wasn't afraid to mix things up to keep everyone interested. Also, everyone really liked the lighting. His portable LED lights created a great mood for dinner and then a great dancing light that didn't shine right in your face all night long. The money we spent was worth every penny and I'd do it again in a heartbeat without reservation.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Ellie G

I truly can't say enough amazing things about Robert!! He was both our officiant and our DJ, and he made our wedding day such a blast. On top of that, he is so organized and on top of it that he made the day so stress free so we didn't have to worry about anything for even a... Read More single second. The first time we met him, he spent an hour and a half talking with us and getting to know us to ensure it was a good fit. He took so much time and care to make sure everything was PERFECT, creating a detailed outline for the day and making sure he spoke with us about all the details to make sure we were happy. My guests raved about him! He kept everything moving along so smoothly and did so many extra things to make the day magical and keep our guests entertained. It's clear that he is passionate about what he does. His song selections were perfect and he knew just how to read the crowd. He does a fantastic job of including guests of all ages to ensure everyone gets out and dances and feels a part of the party! The best thing about Robert is that he truly listens to what you want to make your big day special and he does everything in such a classy way. His motto is to make you feel like a guest at your own wedding and he exceeded that expectation. His focus is 100% on YOU and we would choose him again in a heartbeat. Our day was so lovely and we truly feel we owe that to Robert!

2017-08-22T10:28:09 Response from the vendor

Dear Ellie and Vitty! You were amazing to work with. You have a way of making everyone around you feel important and special. That is precisely how you made me feel. It was truly a magical day with your family and friends. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kendall H

From the first time my now husband and I met with Robert, we knew we had found a great find. Robert was absolutely phenomenal. His high level of organization, attention to detail and genuine desire to make our wedding reception the best it could be were all evident from our... Read More first meeting and we knew right away we wanted him to be our DJ! Robert has a heart for making sure that you are heard and that your reception goes just how you imagine it. He incorporated all that we had hoped for and more. So many of our guests commented on how great our reception dance mix was. Robert played everything we wanted! We even got a picture taken with every table (17 tables) in a super quick fashion. Robert stationed us in front of our head table and brought each table up one by one to get pictures with us. It was wonderful! So glad he did that and it went so smooth - it was great. Our guests SO enjoyed our reception because of how Robert ran everything smoothly. He is a PRO and knows what he's doing. You are in GREAT hands with this guy. He brings a special element to the party and you don't want to miss out. Thanks SO much Robert for all you did for Udeme and I - we are so grateful we got to have you!

2017-05-26T02:32:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kendall! Working with you and Udeme was...pure joy for me! What an incredible group of family and friends you have! Your kind words have made all my effort so worthwhile. I am truly blessed God brought us together. Thank you SO much for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Brittany Y

Absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I initially wanted to keep our options open for our DJ when we first got engaged. We met with our first option, Robert and Ryan with Just Weddings DJ Service & never looked anywhere else! We knew we wanted to book with them. They arrived... Read More early, were very friendly and organized. We booked with DJ Ryan and he exceeded our expectations for our wedding. He was basically kind of like a coordinator for us (lol), he was in contact with our other vendors, made sure to follow up, provided draping around our walls in the venue for a fair price, etc. The day of our wedding with Ryan as our DJ was PERFECT! He got everyone up and dancing, and I had people complimenting him all night. This company was truly wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them. Thank you so much!!

2017-05-26T02:42:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brittany! I shared your review with Ryan the moment I received it. I am thrilled, but not surprised, that Ryan exceeded your expectations! He is awesome and you are wonderful to share your thoughts here... where others that want an incredible wedding experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Victoria A

My Husband and I didn't even know where to begin with finding a DJ for our wedding. When Just Weddings DJ fell into our laps, we were so excited! They took care of it all and We absolutely Loved DJ Rob!

2017-05-26T02:47:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Victoria! I shared your review with Rob right away and he was elated to hear how happy you were with him. Rob has worked with me for almost 30 years now and we never get tired creating unforgettable memories for wonderful people like... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Luis S

DJ Robert was the best. Everyone had a blast at the reception the music was awesome

2017-05-26T02:50:48 Response from the vendor

I'm happy to hear you're so happy. I wish I knew who you were so I could thank you personally. Especially since your wedding date appears to be more than one year into the future. :)

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Jessica J

Just Weddings - specifically, Robert and Bryce - made our wedding seamless. Ny husband and I were very anxious about all of the things that we had to do for the wedding, but after one phone conversation with Robert, we were instantly at ease. Bryce was just as calming a presence... Read More and super funny, too (which was a gift at this stressful time). I would highly recommend both Bryce and Robert to anyone who is planning a wedding. They are flexible, knowledgeable and experienced, and thorough, which is awesome for people who know nothing about planning a wedding. Thanks so much, Robert and Bryce, for handling things and helping us to remember our day with joy and laughter!

2017-02-09T14:06:41 Response from the vendor

Dear Jessica and Roland, Bryce and I had so much fun working with you and even though the initial planning was done via FaceTime due to us living in different states, we couldn't be happier with how everything came together. Bryce was thrilled to read... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Diana J

When my husband and I sat down to set and discuss our budget, we decided our photographer and DJ were the most important. I was fortunate enough to meet Robert at a bridal expo and instantly liked him. After having a meeting my husband hired him immediately. His database and... Read More knowledge of music is incredible. Selecting music for the playlist for our wedding was simple and fun. Fast forward to the big day. I was beyond impressed and grateful to have him there. Not only did he play awesome music but he created and carried out the time line flawlessly. My father in law was adamant about doing a dollar dance. Robert was brillant and made us over $600. I suggest you ask him his secret. We chose to do the dancing on the cloud for our first dance. It was magical. All of our guest were wowed and are still talking about it. Not to mention the amazing photo opportunities that came with it. I have heard from lots of our guest how great Robert was. My photographer also loved working with him. I highly suggest having him for your DJ. I am very thankful he was ours. Diana W.

2017-02-09T14:18:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Diana! Working with you, Matt and all of your vendors was really a special treat for me. Everyone was thoughtful, considerate and wanting your wedding experience to exceed all your expectations. That is such a wonderful gift in and of itself. I will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jake W

Robert was the most professional and fun DJ ever! He made the entire process stress free and helped us with timing and event planning. I'd recommend him to anyone getting married or any event! He will create a perfect timeline with detailed step by step instructions making any... Read More event run smoothly. He stayed in contact with me and made everything hassel free! Well worth the money! He made the party come alive right after the ceremony was over and everyone at the wedding loved him. I received a lot of compliments about the DJ after the wedding.

2016-12-15T13:17:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jake and Samantha! I absolutely love what I do and I couldn't ask for better people to work with. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed themselves, especially you and Sam! Gods blessings to you and yours. Robert

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kristyn V

My husband and I LOVED our experience with Just Weddings. This company was truly spot on! Right from the get go they were attentive to the vision of what my husband and I wanted out of our special day and what we wanted. They were willing to work with us in the midst of a busy... Read More schedule and tight budget and allowed us to have more fun then we could have expected! We specifically worked with Fred and he was fantastic and made our night incredibly special. He made everything transition beautifully! If we needed a DJ service again we would definitely go with them!

2016-12-15T13:28:57 Response from the vendor

Dear Kristy and Steve, not only am I elated to hear how much you enjoyed working with Fred, I couldn't wait to share your review with him. Your kind words mean so much to us and we couldn't be happier for you. Thank you! Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Mackenzie P

My husband and I are so thankful for Robert. He worked to get his services within our budget which is what worried us at first. Every time we spoke with Robert he worked very hard to understand what we wanted for our wedding. Our wedding was pretty simple so we didn't have... Read More all the bells and whistles that Robert offers. However, he helped us in so many ways. My husband and I did everything for our wedding by ourselves so it was a blessing when we found Robert. He acted as the facilitator of our wedding. Since we didn't have a day of coordinator he helped us with the flow of the wedding. We also loved how organized Robert was. He had a document that explained everything we needed to fill out and all of the music we needed to choose. Because he was so organized it made it very easy to create the wedding we wanted. We loved the way Robert did things during our reception. With his help we were able to take a picture and talk with every guest at our wedding. Our wedding went off without a hitch and we owe a huge part of that to Robert and Just Weddings. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone who is having a wedding with any budget size because this company works with you. Thank you Robert!

2016-11-15T22:19:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you! What a wonderful wedding celebration! It was so much fun seeing everyone, young and old(er), dancing...'til the very end! I have to tell you, I had a ball! Thank you for trusting me with your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. I wish you and yours so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Shelley B

AMAZING!!! Totally made the day a huge success. All the attendees raved about how well he did too. Very professional, over flowing with experience, worked well with me, even in the bridezilla moments, always responsive and caring about my needs. Took control of things and went... Read More above and beyond like a friend would. Highly recommended!!!

2016-11-08T19:15:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shelley! I had so much fun with you, Jasenko, your family and friends. Everyone was so nice and complimentary. What a beautiful wedding and I couldn't be happier for both of you. Thank you! God bless you! Love, Robert

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Katrina B

Rob was our Dj for our wedding and we could not be more pleased with how everything turned out. Everyone loved it!! He kept the party going all night long and made everything run so smoothly for us. We got so many compliments by our guests and we are so thankful because the... Read More music was our number one priority. Thank you so much for making our night one for the books! I just wanted to give some feedback and tell you how incredibly happy we were with DJ Rob! He was just fantastic and I would highly recommend him and your company to all my friends. I received numerous compliments on the DJ and I will be sure and pass your information on to everyone I know. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our special night go off without a hitch!

2016-10-24T01:35:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mary Ann! Rob was thrilled to hear how happy you were and enjoyed working with you. I will definitely pass your review onto him. Thanks again. Robert

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Chelsea Z

Vennie was our DJ at our wedding. He was very nice and easy to reach for meetings before the wedding. The night of the wedding however, it felt like he did not remember some of the things we went over in our planning meetings. For example, I asked that he not open the mic to any... Read More guest for speeches after the best man/maid of honor speeches, but he did. We also picked a long song for our first dance, and I asked him to only play the first 2 minutes as I didn't want it to drag on for guests and whatnot, but he seemed to have forgotten. He was very nice and any requests our guests or I made the night of were met, however the couple plans that were misstepped through me off a bit.

2016-10-24T01:44:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing Venn. I'm sorry your wedding experience wasn't exactly what you had envisioned. Unfortunately, your wedding was 6 months ago and we just received your review. I will try to find out from Venn's perspective what took place. In the meantime, please... Read Less Read More

Robert

What a pleasure it will be to help you find the perfect DJ for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Weddings are my specialty for good reason. I love what marriage stands for. God has blessed me with a passion and the ability to create joy, laughter and great music for special occasions and I can’t think of a more special or happier occasion than your wedding. The most important people in your lives will come together to celebrate this day with you and it’s a great responsibility for the person you choose to represent you. I not only accept that responsibility, I welcome it with open arms.