Just You & Me Cakes LLC

New Albany and Central Ohio

Unique. Fearless. Custom Cakes, Cupcakes & Dessert

WE ARE NOW COMPLETELY BOOKED FOR 2017 AND WILL ONLY BE OFFERING ONE MORE FREE CAKE TASTING ON NOVEMBER 5TH 2017. APPOINTMENTS ARE LIMITED. Please check back at the beginning of 2018 as we will have a first come reservation list so that you will have time to do a tasting. WE WANT TO THANK ALL OF OUR AMAZING CUSTOMERS AND CANNOT WAIT TO MAKE CAKE MAGIC HAPPEN FOR YOU! Every detail of your order is really important to us. We have flavors and concepts that no one else has with the professionalism and personalized care you expect for your wedding day. We have just added additional flavors and a whole new line of desserts and custom sprinkles. Your wedding will be one-of-a-kind and we LOVE this because you both as a couple are so unique that we want to help reflect that at your wedding

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

35 East Gay Street Ste 310, Columbus, OH New Albany and Central Ohio (614) 209-1339

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jinny J

Kristen is amazing!!! We had a 1 tier almond butter pistachio cake, and 4 different flavors of cupcakes. Everyone LOVED them!!! Not only do they taste incredible, but they look amazing and she does such a great job with the display and set up. I ended up changing one of the... Read More cupcake flavors 2 weeks before the wedding without even trying it because I trusted her that much from meeting her and the tasting we had. LOVE LOVE LOVE! My absolute favorite part of our wedding day was the desserts :)

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lianne C

Kristen was FANTASTIC!!! We did mini cupcakes for the guests and an 8" cake for us and people LOVED IT. We had 5 flavors-lemon blueberry, chocolate raspberry, s'mores, maple bacon, and salted caramel and of the 400 we purchased we only have 8 left with 120 guests. Everyone loved... Read More them! Our cake was LEGO themed and a huge hit (also delicious!!) Kristen set up everything and was so great with the planning and execution. I would highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Alexis R

What an amazing experience. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I chose the option for delivery and set up and take down and it was worth every penny. The cupcakes were amazing, so many compliments. Our cake was stunning, and of course tasted amazing. The display can not be... Read More put into words how amazing it looked. We didn't have any to take home. People still are ranting and raving how amazing they tasted and how neat the multiple flavors were. Kristen was so easy to work with and her work truly speaks for itself. Also pricing is affordable and truly worth it. So thankful we found you on the knot and I highly recommend to any bride.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Skylr M

Cupcakes are delicious! My wedding cake was exactly what I wanted and looked exactly like the picture I showed her! If you want cute and delicious cupcakes for your wedding day contact Just You & Me Cakes!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Carrie D

Kristen is AMAZING! My guests raved about my gorgeous cake. She convinced me to order my own flowers for the cake and let her decorate it- which not only saved us money, but also helped us customize our cake a bit more. Guys this cake was gorgeous- magazine quality and way... Read More better than my pinterest pic. My guests did not stop complimenting it the entire night and it broke my heart when it came time to cut it. The best part- no one realized it was a fake cake! My fiance and I selected 5 different flavors- white chocolate raspberry, smores, lemon blueberry, strawberry cheesecake, and apple pie. Using the fake cake we got 5 different flavors of frosting and plenty of leftovers. All of them were amazing- moist, flavorful, and beautiful. I can't pick a favorite because each of them was so good. She is also one of the most affordable bakers in the city. All in all Kristen helped make our fairy tale wedding come true and we are so glad to have used her company for our big day.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Stephanie B

We cannot say enough great things about how our cupcakes and cake turned out! We received so many compliments on each of the four different cupcake that we served, and not to mention the abundance of compliments we received about how beautiful our cake was! Thank you so much... Read More Kristin for making our tasty treats so wonderfully!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Katie M

I am so happy we went with Just You and Me Cakes for our wedding!! Everything was amazing, starting with the tasting where we got to taste SO many delicious flavors. Kristen was so fun to work with, and made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. We heard from numerous... Read More guests about how delicious the cake was- there were four different flavors offered at our reception! I would highly recommend Just You and Me Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Stephanie B

This vendor is a great value. Kristen has great prices and a delicious product. The only reason (albeit small) I rated this vendor four stars is because of some communication issues. We had a few snafus in booking (our contact was not verified and our payment was not processed... Read More for a couple months) but every issue we had was rectified in the end. Looking back, I would not have chosen another cake baker as the end result was perfect.

2017-10-25T12:11:35 Response from the vendor

I think you might have us mixed up with another vendor. We followed the agreed payment schedule and we delivered, set up, and returned after the reception was over to clear all rented stands, etc. as the original contract stated. Please contact me if there... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Danielle S

Kristen did a great job. My cake and mini cupcakes for my wedding were AMAZING! So yummy and pretty. She was also a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Taylor T

Just You & Me Cakes LLC did a phenomonal job with my cake for our wedding! She was personable, professional, and met my every need. She was able to make a cake that I envisioned for our big day and absolutely exceeded my expectations. It was perfect and I would highly recommend... Read More her for any of your cake needs!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jamie L

Everyone loved the cake and cupcakes. No crumbs were left behind :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Anna G

Just You and Me cupcakes were such a hit at our wedding. Guests are still talking about how delicious and moist the cupcakes were. I love the set up of the cupcakes on the table and how we were able to customize the cupcakes to our taste. The Goodrichs are truly fans for life... Read More now.

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Shannon L

Love love love! Kristen was great to work with! So many complements on the cupcakes as well! Definitely recommend chocolate and peanut butter. They were the first gone!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Arun N

Kristen was amazing! Not only was she super friendly and helpful during our cake tasting but she was very approachable and easy to work with. Our cake tasted absolutely delicious at the wedding, (even better than what I remembered at the tasting). A few of our guests also... Read More complimented the cake, which is saying a lot since we served many other desserts at our wedding. The decoration itself was beautiful and exactly what I requested. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Ali H

We tried a bunch of different places but were so happy we went with her! Kristen is affordable, very sweet to work with, and offers a bunch of unique, good tasting flavors which makes the cake stand out above other weddings people go to. Also was less expensive than the options... Read More with $ on the knot that we tried.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Laura H

Working with Kristen was absolutely wonderful! She was so helpful in helping us pick out our cupcake flavors and the cupcakes are to die for! I would definitely suggest to anyone who wants cupcakes and very unique flavors to use Just You and Me Cakes.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jessica B

Just You & Me Cakes was amazing. Kristen was not only great on the pre-wedding consultation, quick to reply to an email, professional in her contracts and conduct, but most importantly of all--the cake was delicious! I didn't actually get to eat any cake on the wedding day... Read More beyond the small bite my husband fed me, but guests kept raving about how good it was. I thought they were just being nice until I finally got to try to a few days later. I don't know which flavor I love more. They were all wonderful. Fortunately, she makes sure you have more than enough so I have plenty left over even after sending all guests home with some. She also was very nice to include a special request of mine that made the cake very personal and specially. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kayleigh A

Our experience with Just You and Me Cakes was probably one of our easiest and best decision we made in our lives together. Kristen was so fun and easy to work with. I had such an amazing time picking out our flavors and the Mini Cupcakes are such a wonderful addition. They... Read More somehow seem more special because they are mini. I heard at least 5 people mention "every flavor" as their favorite and people loved Kristen's attention to detail. She did a wonderful job setting up and the display was exactly how I pictured it! Our flavors were the Bacon Maple, Lemon Blueberry, Pumpkin, S'mores and Buckeye. Our personal cake for just the bride and groom was carrot cake. We went with a naked cake because my Husband isn't a big icing person, but he enjoyed all of the frosting flavors on the cupcakes. I have already given out Kristen's information to others getting married and I would book early because she won't have any availability if you wait!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Emily S

We used Just You & Me Cakes for our wedding in September. We, as well as our guests, were amazed at how delicious the cake tasted. We worked with Kristen who was so creative and talented and an absolutely great baker. She listened to our ideas of what we wanted our cake to look... Read More like and delivered an excellent product. She had a wide variety of cake and frosting flavors that were unique, traditional, fresh, and all delicious- which made it very difficult to choose which ones we wanted. Kristen had an excellent presentation and very professional and truly has a passion for baking. I would highly recommend Just You & Me Cakes for a wedding or anyone looking for a quality baker.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Natalie J

Kristen at Just You & Me Cakes was the perfect choice for my wedding cake and dessert table at my wedding! My husband and I decided on a 3-tiered cake with over 300 mini cupcakes. The cake design I wanted was a little different from what Kristen had done before, so I sent her... Read More pictures of cakes I liked and she ended with the perfect look! We also had a blast choosing from her MANY creative and delicious flavors for cupcakes, and the cupcake table turned out not only delicious, but beautiful. It was a hit and my guests were very happy!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jordan S

Kristen is awesome! She helped us schedule (and reschedule) a time for a free tasting. She presented a delicious sample tray, blowing my expectations out of the water. Her cupcakes were a little smaller than expected but honestly that makes it better because they are so savory... Read More that you really only need one or two bites to feel satisfied, and then you have the option of trying the other delicious flavors! We picked two classic flavors (chocolate w/chocolate butter cream, and salted caramel) and two that were a little out of the box (PB&J cupcakes...amazing, and maple bacon). She has been so helpful, responsive, and available. We are renting her display, and she provides flavor cards for the guests. She's great at making you feel relaxed, and confident that she cares about your wedding. Update: The cupcakes were a huge hit! They were perfect for kids and adults and were of course, delicious. We joked that we might go back for a tasting just because the cupcakes were so yummy. Her display that we rented was beautiful and simple, and complemented our style perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Val R

Our cake and mini cupcakes were amazing!!! Everything was perfect from the look, to the taste! Kristen won us over at the cake tasting with the first bite! Presentation is everything and she executes so well! I recommend her 100%!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Judy W

We were very happy with the services before and on the day of our wedding. The cakes tasted fantastic and looked beautiful as well. I would absolutely recommend, especially for the price! I shopped around a lot and we worked out the perfect plan for my budget. Great job,... Read More thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Kate L

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Kristen Ayers for our recent wedding. After a long, hard and difficult search to find the perfect wedding cake vendor that was within our budget, we found Kristen on The Knot, and immediately e-mailed her. From that first... Read More communication, until the end of our wedding this past weekend, Kristen was an IDEAL wedding vendor. Because I do not live in Columbus, I couldn't make it down to do a cake tasting but trusted it would be delicious -- she did not disappoint! She was easy to communicate with and did an amazing job making my dream wedding cake (even worked with my florist for the added greenery and florals!). I would highly recommend Kristen to anyone searching for a wedding cake vendor in and around the Columbus, Ohio area. I am so glad we found her.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Monica R

If I could tell you, show you and have you taste how good this cake was, it was the best. I loved my cake and I am 100% glad that I went with Kristen. She is the best! I am so happy that I went with Just You and Me Cakes. She was very spot on with what I wanted, she listened to... Read More what I wanted. Gave me advice and was really great with communication. My guests loved the animal theme cake and the maple bacon cupcakes, I think I know what Heaven is now :) Overall, I would highly recommend Kristen she made everything so good and she was so easy to work with. I can not say enough about her and how wonderful she is.