Justin DeMutiis Photography

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

401 Harbour Place Dr, Tampa, FL

The Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 TIFFANY R

Hiring Justin Demutiis Photography was one of the best wedding decisions I made! From the first phone interview to our engagement photo shoot to the wedding day, Justin is professional, thoughtful and EXTREMELY talented. Photography was a huge priority for me because when all is... Read More said and done what is left are photos that capture so many amazing memories. Justin did not miss one important photo. He had surveys that I filled out prior to ensure we were on the same page and he captured every request I had. Not to mention it rained on my wedding day right as photos were about to begin and he did not stress once and he found amazing places to capture beautiful photos; no one would ever know weather was an issue. I am so grateful for Justin and all his little thoughtful surprises along the way.

So Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Ashley P

Justin was our rehearsal dinner photographer and did such an amazing job! We were running behind and he was so relaxed and calm and kept us on top of things. He did a sweet little portrait session of us before and the shots were lovely. He captured all the details (despite a... Read More tight room) and got wonderful candids and posed portraits of all of our loved ones! He was so hardworking and talented! He also got us our pictures very quickly, which was such a treat! We are so glad we hired him!