Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

401 Harbour Place Dr, Tampa, FL

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Laurie S

OMG I have never seen more amazing, beautiful, artistic and elegant photos by ANY photographer. Not only am I obsessed with every single photo, but Justin made the whole experience so great. He kept me relaxed and was very professional and organized, which just made the whole... Read More day so easy and non-stressful. I can NOT thank justin enough for the incredible photos. He truly caught every romantic, fun, and amazing moment of the whole day/night from start to finish! HE IS THE BEST!

The Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 TIFFANY R

Hiring Justin Demutiis Photography was one of the best wedding decisions I made! From the first phone interview to our engagement photo shoot to the wedding day, Justin is professional, thoughtful and EXTREMELY talented. Photography was a huge priority for me because when all is... Read More said and done what is left are photos that capture so many amazing memories. Justin did not miss one important photo. He had surveys that I filled out prior to ensure we were on the same page and he captured every request I had. Not to mention it rained on my wedding day right as photos were about to begin and he did not stress once and he found amazing places to capture beautiful photos; no one would ever know weather was an issue. I am so grateful for Justin and all his little thoughtful surprises along the way.

So Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Ashley P

Justin was our rehearsal dinner photographer and did such an amazing job! We were running behind and he was so relaxed and calm and kept us on top of things. He did a sweet little portrait session of us before and the shots were lovely. He captured all the details (despite a... Read More tight room) and got wonderful candids and posed portraits of all of our loved ones! He was so hardworking and talented! He also got us our pictures very quickly, which was such a treat! We are so glad we hired him!

Start a Conversation!