Honeymoon

Destination Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning

4935 Hillegas Rd, Ft. Wayne, IN (260) 485-0816

Trust your honeymoon with Kim!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Erica R

Kim was so amazing and found us a great deal! We went to Sandal's Ocho Rios, Jamaica and had the time of our life. We met with Kim a few times, and she steered us in the right direction to a place we would love. I cannot thank her enough! Kim is also very detailed and gave us... Read More lists of everything we would need to know for our trip, very VERY helpful! Cannot wait to book another trip with her!!

2014-11-10T11:18:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! So glad you had a great time!! Make sure you sign up for the Sandals Select Program, I sent you a postcard! Bonus savings on the next trip if you sign up soon! Congratulations!

Agent did everything to help, We were not impressed with Sandals

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Kari K

We were not impressed with the Sandals resort we visited for our honeymoon due to several things that went wrong at the resort, but our travel agent did everything she could to help us out. She was very helpfuld and put forth all of the effort she could, but in the end, the... Read More resort that we visited was not the greatest, but it was no fault of the travel agent. Thanks!

2012-11-14T16:53:14 Response from the vendor

Hello Kari, I am sorry you felt the need to use this forum to address your concerns. I wish there was enough room on this comment section to attach the dozens of emails and the several phone calls to Jamaica that I made on your... Read Less Read More

Outstanding! We would book with Kim again!

Reviewed on 8/13/2011 Mindy W

We planned a honeymoon to Sandals Grande in St. Lucia. Kim was able to create a trip to meet our needs financially. She is very personable and met with us to help us prepare for the trip and to know what to expect. She is an amazing woman and without her we wouldn't have had... Read More our trip of a lifetime! Thanks Kim!

2011-10-14T10:16:05 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your great comments and I am so glad to have met you and help in planning a part of your big day!Thanks!Kim

Kim = Best Travel Agent!

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Jessi R

Not only is Kim Caudill the most fun person to work with, but she is great at her job too! Kim made planning our honeymoon a breeze! She is big time with Sandals, so if you are hoping to stay at one of their resorts, Kim is more than qualified to get you what you want. We had... Read More an amazing honeymoon with worry-free travel.

2011-10-14T10:15:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks you guys! I was so happy to help and can't wait for you to take that Anniversary trip! Don't forget to sign up for the Sandals Select Membership so you can get that extra discount off your next Sandals or Beaches! Congratulations!

Best HoneymoonTravel Agent!

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 Gloritza D

Kim makes planning a honeymoon a breeze! She has a wealth of knowledge, is very friendly an super bubbly.If anyone wants an awesome honeymoon experience K & S Travel is the place to contact.