Personable * Authentic * Emotive.

My approach to a wedding day is simple: I’m there to tell a story. I’m there to capture the story as it unfolds; naturally and unobtrusively. I am a storyteller. I'm an an artist, and I'm 100% dedicated to you. FULL COLLECTIONS BEGIN AT $4700. (A la carte coverage begins at $3800) I can’t wait to work with you! Ooo yes! AND- Every wedding guest can get a FREE 8x10 print! Whoohoo!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

New England and Beyond. (I LOVE to TRAVEL!) (603) 703-2626

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Mary H

My daughter got married 2 weeks ago and Kris Lenox was the wedding photographer. I don't know what I can say about her that has not been said many times before. She is the absolute BEST! Look no further! She excels in her field and is a cut above all the rest. Her results speak... Read More for themselves. Each photograph she takes is worth a thousand words! From the moment my daughter spoke with her on the phone she knew that she wanted Kris Lenox to be her wedding photographer!!! It was that phone conversation and, of course, Kris's beautiful website showcasing her exceptional talents and artistry and testimonials that sealed the deal . AND that was just from talking to her on the phone-even before she met her in person! Wait until you meet Kris in person! Kris is CHARISMATIC! When you are with her you feel HAPPY!!! You also immediately realize that she loves what she does and is crazy passionate about wedding photography!!! You just know that her photography on this most special of days will be everything you had hoped for and more! Just like she promises-she is authentic, personable, and emotive. So what wedding doesn't have all kinds of emotions? Kris will capture them all in heart warming detail. Especially the LOVE!!!Her photos are treasures my daughter, her husband and all of us will have for a lifetime! So, we all know that she is an enormously talented artist! Here's the bonus part!!! She is an amazing person as well!! She is unbelievably kind, energetic, enthusiastic and FUN!!!!!! She really got to know my daughter and future son-in-law. It was important to her to spend time with them and get to know their love story and who they are as people and who the most special people in their lives are. And, as she promised, she told the story of their beautiful wedding day as it unfolded from dawn until dusk and into the evening where their reception was capped off with amazing fireworks that lit up the sky and were reflected in a pond where the bride and groom stood hand in hand watching. She captured it all in amazing detail and artistry! There is no higher recommendation that I could give Kris. From the bottom of our hearts we are enormously grateful to her for being such a huge part of our daughter's wedding! We love you Kris!!!!! You are a friend for life!! XOXO Mary H Mother of the Bride

2017-07-17T22:47:30 Response from the vendor

Reading this brought tears to my eyes! I can't even begin to thank you for being so amazing and for welcoming me in with open arms. Photographing weddings brings me so much joy and happiness... but when I work with families as amazing as yours...... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren P

Kris is by far the most incredible wedding photographer I have ever met - and I have attended/been apart of a LOT of weddings. I'd give her 100 stars if I could. I am beyond thrilled with all of our wedding photographs - she captured all of the beautiful details and special... Read More moments I was hoping for, and put her artistic spin on it as well. And then, she was incredibly fast in getting me the images, which is amazing because everyone knows the second the wedding is over you are starving for pictures to look at. Also, she is just a lovely, friendly, positive person -- exactly the kind of person you want around you on your wedding day. As a bride it can be stressful when there are tons of people getting ready around you and so many moving pieces to the day. Kris was invisible at times (taking shots and moving around without causing disruption), and in charge when needed (directing family & bridal party shots efficiently so we didn't miss cocktail hour). She was easy to plan with and checked in over the months leading up to the wedding, quick to respond to emails/texts, and 100% on top of everything the day of. Best $ I spent on the wedding. She has the trifecta for a wedding photographer: 1) incredible talent 2) wonderful demeanor 3) responsive, professional, & fast service She is THE best. Look no further.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Maureen G

Kris is just what you want in a wedding photographer, especially those brides who are planning from away from home. My entire planning process with Kris was easy and stress free – her online questionnaires for finalizing timeline, her speedy responses to emails, and regular... Read More check-ins put me at ease. When she showed up Friday afternoon for the rehearsal (she traveled early the day before just to get in a few extra photos and some extra prep time), I knew we were in good hands – she confirmed our key photos and even added a few family photos that we’d forgotten. Kris worked seamlessly with all our vendors – we had a "month of" wedding coordinator and a videographer among others-and Kris coordinated with them all to make sure we got all the things we needed. My coordinator highly praised Kris for her ease to work with (which is hugely important!). We had a somewhat strange timeline given different venues for ceremony and reception, and Kris was flexible and easy to work with as we moved around during the day. I made quite a lot of handmade crafts for the wedding, and she made sure to capture all those great details while still getting some private photos of my husband and I following the ceremony, and all the first look and wedding party photos we wanted. Kris is fun, energetic and totally organized. She made everyone feel calm and was willing to direct us to get everything taken care of. Our photos from the day are absolutely perfect. She truly captured the emotion of the day with her candid and unscripted photos. I feel like everyone looked beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with our family portraits and fun candids from the day. Kris is an expert at capturing natural light – I can’t believe how stunning everyone looks in all these photos!! And to top it all off – the turnaround time was amazing – we got a sneak peek before friends of ours who were married three months ago did! Mike (Kris’s second shooter for our day) was also great. The groomsmen had a blast and Mike was clutch at helping corral family members. Everyone loved his easy going and fun personality and how easy the two worked together. It says great things that the person Kris chose for her second shooter was also high energy, fun, calm and flexible. I cannot speak more highly of Kris. If you are looking for someone to capture the raw emotion and candid details of your day, while setting a fun, high energy tone, Kris is your gal! You will be so happy with the photos for years to come!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Becky R

I have been waiting to write this review since before I even met Kris! I have been following K. Lenox Photography on Facebook and Instagram for a few years now. After we got engaged and before Charles and I even considered what our wedding date would be, I got in touch with Kris... Read More because I knew I wanted her as our photographer. When we met her for our engagement shoot, she was immediately more than a photographer - she was an instant friend. While our wedding details changed quite a bit from our original "plan," Kris was a HUGE support for both of us every single step of the way. From being a resource for all things wedding, to being a friend to talk, cry, (drink!) and laugh with - She went above and beyond what I ever imagined! On our wedding day, as she was taking detail shots of my dress, flowers, and rings, I sat and just watched her work her magic - She was so full of sincere joy and excitement, it was clear how much she loves her "job!!" She helped everything about the day go smooth and stress-free. And her acrobatics to get the perfect shot made her a huge hit with my family! ;-) The photos that Kris takes speak for themselves to her skill, talent, and passion. And once you meet her, her personality is just as beautiful as her photos!

2017-08-30T08:13:06 Response from the vendor

Becky and Charles !!! Oh My Goodness! You have a friend in me for life. Being able to photograph your wedding was such an honor. Meeting your friends and families really was just so amazing, but knowing that I made two new friends out of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jaclyn S

We absolutely LOVE Kris!!! She is an amazing photographer and an amazing person. The pictures from our engagement photo shoot and our wedding are beautiful and will be treasured for many years to come. She is so sweet and fun, and she added that special touch to our special day.... Read More I cannot recommend her highly enough!

2017-07-17T22:49:24 Response from the vendor

Awe!!!!! Jacki and Jordan!!! You both are not only just a couple... but friends. Getting to know you more and more over the last year or so has been nothing but the most amazing experience for me. I'm grateful and happy to have been a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kristin M

Where do I even begin?! Kris is simply amazing! When looking for a photographer we really wanted someone who captured the moments of our day...the laughter, the love and our personalities. I remember meeting Kris at a local bridal show and knew immediately that I wanted her to... Read More photograph our wedding. Kris has that infectious fun loving personality and it really shines through in her work. She often says that the couples she works with are the best but truly, Kris, is the best at what she does!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amelia B

Kris was the best choice we could have made for our wedding photographer. Every part of the process was seamless. From our engagement shoot, to our timeline questionnaire and even small details on the wedding day, she was perfect. Her energy is fantastic and her passion for... Read More photography and capturing happiness is evident in her smile and her work. My guests and all of my vendors loved her! Both my husband and I knew that we'd found our photographer the moment we met her about a month before our engagment shoot and from then on, we didn't feel like we were just talking to a vendor when we'd hash out wedding details, but with an old friend. We couldn't be happier with all of our photos. Kris (and Greg- her day of second photographer) brought our wedding day to life. We couldn't be more thankful!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Katie S

I cannot even begin to explain how happy my husband and I are with our decision to have Kris photograph our wedding. My husband and met Kris (for the very first time) in Portsmouth, NH, literally a half an hour before shooting our engagement session. From the minute we sat down... Read More and spoke with her, we knew that she would be the best fit for us. Kris made our wedding day complete. She captured moments, without even knowing she was even present in the room. She helped me (as a stressed out, jittery Bride) feel so at ease during the final hours of prepping before walking down the aisle. She is such a talented photographer. Not only does she have a passion for photography, but she genuinely has a passion for her couples' love stories. I wish there were more stars on this review to give her, because she was BEYOND amazing. All my photos are beautiful, elegant and unscripted. She captured such real, raw emotions that you could not stage. Her photography surpass any wedding photos I have seen from other photographers. My family, husband and I to this day still appreciate her kindhearted words, her professionalism, her upbeat personality, her contagious laugh and smile..as these little things about her truly did help to make our day complete. She helped us both take in the day and all the little moments from beginning to end. I think a lot of photographers can be talented, but it takes a really great photographer to be so talented, genuine, and modest that when the wedding day/night is all said and done you can call your friend, not just "your photographer".

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Alina J

PERFECTION! Kristen is passionate, detail-oriented, conscientious, and a complete joy to be around! We were sold on Kristen the very first time we met her. Her work is original and inspiring, and she put us completely at ease about the wedding photography process. Photographers... Read More are a huge part of any wedding day as they spend almost the entire day with the couple. Kristen was professional, respectful, super-accommodating, and mostly importantly, FUN to be around on our wedding day! She got all of the shots we requested of the wedding day, and so much more! Besides her personality and talent, her flexibility and willingness to work with the us to accommodate our needs was amazing! Kristen made the entire wedding photography process stress-free and delivered beautiful work. THANK YOU Kristen Lenox, you are the best out there!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Kayla C

Absolutely the best photographer out there! She is very personable, flexible, quick and does an amazing job! From the first time I met with Kris, I knew she was going to be not only my photographer but a friend. We instantly clicked and our visions came together within a blink... Read More of an eye. At our engagement photo shoot, it didn't matter where we went, we had a good time. It was very easy and carefree from a soon-to-be-bride and groom standpoint. There were no awkward poses. It all was natural. For only a few hours she got tons of high quality photos. Within a week we received our engagement photos. I found it very difficult to pick a few for our frames. I couldn't wait to see what was in store for our wedding. Throughout the wedding planning process she would check in periodically. The wedding community is quite the network and if I had difficulties finding a vendor in my area, I knew I could rely on her for providing a good recommendation. Her follow up system creates an amazing customer service satisfaction. Unless she's on vacation (we all get to have one), she replies to my email in 24 hours or less. With the wedding day quickly approaching, she has a simple questionnaire to fill out that doesn't take long. Basically letting her know all about the big day and what we want for group photos. Then we got together to go over the questionnaire. The plan was in motion and I had no concerns. I could easily forget about worrying about photography for our big day. The day of the wedding was finally here. I knew what time she was showing up, but didn't have to worry. We had a plan on when we needed to be together. She got her equipment set up and took the detail shots. When we were getting ready it was as if she wasn't even there. Only occasionally chiming in with direction on who needed to only slightly move so she could get her shot or the shot she envisioned. Our first look session was thought out ahead of time with her assistant getting one direction and Kris getting the other. There was no faking or re-doing. It was all in the moment. Then we went off to take photos around the venue. I knew from the first location she had some unbelievable shots. I was already excited to see the photos. Throughout the entire day she would sneak photos without anyone really noticing, but she also got everything I wanted and more. She treated my guests with kindness and respect and we all had a good time. The wedding is now over. We went on our honeymoon and I was expecting to receive the photos about a month later or longer. By the time I got back from the honeymoon, I had an email with the sneak peak and the blog. Within a few days I had our entire wedding gallery. A few days later I had our wedding album proof. After approval of the album, it took a day or two for her to HAND DELIVER the complete wedding album to me. It all arrived much faster than I had expected. I couldn't believe it. The quality of the images and the album were superb. I have over 100 favorite photos from our wedding. Overall, an amazing woman to work with. Quality of the images are excellent. She gives just the right number of photos. She's very quick at delivering her product and very flexible with planning, scheduling and the day of the wedding. I'm so grateful we found her and I fell in love the moment I met her after falling in love with her puppy. Here's to years of friendship, which I wasn't expecting to get from a wedding photographer.

2016-09-18T18:12:46 Response from the vendor

Kayla!!! Your words made me tear up! I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to be your wedding photographer, and now a friend. I feel the very same way! Both you and Jason are incredible- and I thank you so much for trusting me... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Meghan H

I can't even begin to describe how special Kris Lenox already has been for my fiance and I! We just finished our engagement shoot and all I keep hearing from everyone who has seen our photos is how beautiful they are! Before our engagement shoot, my parents had attended a... Read More wedding that Kris was the photographer for, and after the wedding they couldn't stop talking about how awesome she is and how we had made the best choice! Kris is wonderful, personable, and makes you feel so special! We had a blast during our engagement shoot with her and felt so comfortable within minutes of meeting her! She is talented, hard working, and so much fun to be with! Having a photographer was at the top of our list during our wedding planning, and I can't even begin to describe how happy we are that we chose Kris! We feel so lucky to have found her and that we'll have her there on our big day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Katie F

Kris and K. Lenox was the best decision we made about our wedding. From the very first phone conversation Kris made us feel comfortable. She knew exactly what we wanted, even when we didn't. She knew our parents names and grandparents names on our wedding day! If you want an... Read More awesome person/ photographer to spend your wedding day with you and your loved ones, Kris is it! We first met her at a friends wedding and fell in love with her presence, attitude, professionalism and finally the photos. The day after our wedding she posted a sneak peak blog of some of our pictures and I'll never forget the first time I saw them. I cried all over again. After our wedding all the women who were engaged came up to me and asked for her contact information. As our 1 year anniversary comes up, we receive a bottle of wine in the mail from Kris! We can't wait to see her again at my best friends wedding in several weeks. I hope you are as a lucky as we were to have Kris photograph our special day!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Andrew M

I can only say positive things about Kris! Her energy is contagious! She is an incredibly talented photographer that knows how to showcase your personality in her photos. She truly takes the time to get to know you and listens to your wants for your photos. We just finished our... Read More engagement shoot and I am so happy she will be the one documenting our big day!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

Kris is amazing at her job. She has so much passion for what she does that you would never be disappointed with her work. She has so many visions and they always turn out great. Hands down the best photographer and the only one I would use, for any photos!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Meg L

We've just finished our engagement shoot with Kris and received our pictures this past week. Her work is incredible - she manages to pick up on the smallest of details in every shot, making each picture unique. She fully captures the essence and charm of the setting, while... Read More ensuring the main subject of the picture stands out. I can't express how thrilled I am with the finished product, but the experience itself was so wonderful. Kris put my fiance and I at ease. She took the time to get to know us and figure out who we were as a couple, making sure we were comfortable and that our opinions were heard. She also took the time to explain her process, letting us know how certain factors would influence our pictures in positive or negative ways. As a result, our engagement photos truly showcase our personalities and the love we share, and are of insane quality. Wedding planning is stressful, but knowing we have an amazing, talented, flexible, hilarious, dedicated photographer has given us so much peace of mind. We can't wait to have Kris photograph our wedding, and we will recommend her over and over again to any engaged couple.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Sarah C

We had such an amazing experience with Kris during out engagement session. She made us feel at ease and hit every one of our hopes for the shoot, it was as if we had known each other for years. She is so much fun and has the most amazing eye for gorgeous pictures. The photos... Read More came out better than I could have ever imagined! I am so looking forward to working with her again at our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kim

We couldn't have been happier with Kris! Her creativity and energy were amazing! Everyone in our wedding party commented about how lucky we were to have such an amazing photographer! The pictures came out so beautiful we are so lucky to have them to remember our special day. We... Read More can't wait to work with kris again in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

We found Kris while starting to plan our wedding earlier this year. I remember the first phone conversation we had, Kris was at her son's baseball game but still took the time to talk to us. We knew within a few minutes on the phone with her, listening to the vision she was the... Read More photographer for us. Each time we meet, talked, e-mailed or texted to go over engagement or wedding picture section it was like being with an old friend that wanted the best for our special day!!!! Kris is nothing short of an amazing photographer for sure!! I would recommend her over and over again...

Book Kristin Now! Outstanding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Kristin and her little "ninja", Nicole did an AMAZING job at our wedding. I was really pleased with the results. When I initially spoke with Kristin, I knew she was the perfect fit and she proved as much on the wedding day. She was energetic and captured the perfect shots. My... Read More husband isn't exactly a mooshy PDA guy and she made him feel comfortable. Her attention to the suggestions of the client are very impressive. I had sent her some ideas of what I wanted before the wedding and she exceeded my expectations. My guests recently viewed the album and were super impressed. They said it looked like it was something out of a magazine. I am super grateful to have had her as our photographer. She is the best thing since sliced bread and possibly since the wheel. Thank you,Kristin!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Kris is simply AMAZING at what she does. She captured our day in such an easy, beautiful, fun-loving, no stress kinda way. Her talent is apparent from the stunning pictures she took. Thank you, Kris for sharing that talent with us and capturing our day in such a beautiful way.... Read More You made the whole process....from the very beginning to the very end...such a pleasurable experience.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Kris was made to be a photographer. She gets so excited about taking your picture that you will feed into her excitement and relax. My emotions are easily seen in my face, no poker face here. Of course on my wedding day I had a bit of nervousness and then to add taking... Read More pictures, you can say I was not comfortable. Kris really knew the right words and encouraging high-fives to lighten the mood. Kris was passionate and her genuine attitude shows through her work. Kris captured some wonderful pictures of us that showed how excited we were to get married. My husband found her online and after we spoke to her on the phone we knew she was the best choice. Throughout the entire process she was available for any questions or concerns we had with a fast response. We would highly recommend her; it will be one of you best decisions. We were not one's to go on social media websites but we created one. This was all because we were in love with our pictures that we wanted to show them off to our family and friends.

2015-09-25T20:54:42 Response from the vendor

Oh- Thank you sooo much!! Mindy- you both were so awesome to work with! I LOVED that we got to spend so much time together- traveling to different locations for your pictures. I'm still in love with your images! What a great day! I'm super... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Jocelyn M

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to have Kris as our wedding photographer! From the moment I saw her gallery I knew she was the right choice. Not only is she a blast to work with, but she takes her job very seriously. She is truly an artist and because of... Read More that we don't just have pictures we have fine art capturing the happiest day. Because photographs of our wedding day were so important to us, we actually cut some things out of our budget so that we could comfortably afford to have Kris. It was totally worth it! I just received the proofs, LESS THAN TWO WEEKS later. She is on the ball and I will forever recommend her to anyone looking for absolutely beautiful photographs from someone who is so easy to work with! Thanks again, Kris! You're the best!!

2015-09-23T14:57:28 Response from the vendor

Jocelyn! Oh. My. Goodness! Thank you so much for the kind words! I had no idea that you actually cut some things out of your budget just to have me photograph the wedding. That means more to me than you know. Photography is so important... Read Less Read More

Amazing in EVERY way!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Amy L

I have SO many great things to say about Kris and Dana. Our first meeting was wonderful. They were so friendly and it felt like we were talking with old friends. We walked away from the first meeting with no doubt they would be the ones to photograph our wedding. We then... Read More worked with Kris on our engagement photos. My husband and I are both pretty uncomfortable in front of the camera but she made us feel so at ease. Our wedding was this past weekend. From start to finish our experience with them was wonderful. Their passion for what they do radiates from them while they work. So many friends and family remarked on how much they seem to genuinely care about making sure they got the best shots possible. We had a little bit of extra time between the ceremony and reception and they are so fun and adventurous they jumped in the car with us to go try some other spots for pictures. We've received a few sneak peeks on our pictures and I'm in love with them! I wasn't very happy with how I was looking that day but they made me feel beautiful on a day that I needed it the most! It was such an amazing experience working with them. I recommend them to everyone! I've told all my friends to call them when they get married! Thank you Kris and Dana for making our day extra special!

2015-09-23T15:02:26 Response from the vendor

Amy!! You should never feel less than beautiful- because you are, on so many levels, and your wedding day was no different! You were nothing less than radiant! (And we have the pictures to prove it! ha) Seriously though- working with you both was such... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Olivia T

Kris is the bubbliest friendliest photographer I've ever met with an incredible eye and talent! So in love with all my photos from her, I would use her over and over for many life events!

Great Team, Great Results!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Amber F

Kristen and Dana were great to work with. It was a pleasure interacting with them and they did a great job capturing our wedding day. They listened to what we were looking for and the results were exactly what we had hoped. I would highly recommend them.

Kris Lenox

Hi! My name is Kris! I consider myself VERY lucky to do what I do, and i appreciate that fact every day. It's my goal to tell the story of your wedding the best way I know how- to be a photojournalist, fellow enthusiast and friend. All collections are able to be further customized, ensuring that every couple gets exactly what they need. When you invest in me as your photographer, not only are you receiving my experience, my vision and my creativity- but you my friend are my number one priority. xoxo kl