Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Engagement

Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

15 Addison Road, Wilbraham, MA (413) 537-3001

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Katie R

Karen has been taking photos for my family for years (family portraits, senior pictures, etc), and has always been incredible. She did our engagement photo shoot as well as our wedding. For our engagement shoot, Karen took photos in a variety of sceneries and captured everything... Read More we wanted! We had so much fun. For our wedding, she took photos of every detail, person, and moment. We have photos of absolutely everything from the day. She not only captured everything, but every shot is beautiful! She is fantastic at both traditional and candid photography. I would not have had anyone else capture our day. I recommend her 100%!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Lucy H

10/29/17. Karen is a fantastic photographer that we had for our engagement photos and our wedding! The packages and pricing were so reasonable and easy to understand. We loved how we could be ourselves with her and she knew how to capture all the moments. She is very creative... Read More when coming up with new shots to take and thinking on the spot. I'm obsessed with the photo's we've received in a week and half after our wedding! I can't wait to use her again for our next photo sessions! I Highly recommend her!! Thank you Karen!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lynn P

Karen was very organized and super prepared! She helped us to capture many key moments throughout the day. She scheduled a meeting prior to the big day, which helped to prepare us for what was to come. She touched base several days before to review and confirm specifics for the... Read More wedding. Our day was a tricky rain day, but her calmness and preparedness got us through. She and her assistant were on time, professional and captured some absolutely beautiful memories.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Ronnie D

Karen was so great with everything for my wife and I. She was so helpful in making our engagement photo vision on a hockey rink really come to life. She is so meticulous and attentive to detail. She is great to work with and so easy to talk to. She has worked with my whole... Read More family for all of their weddings so we definitely wanted her for ours. She was fantastic the day of the wedding and really helped everything go very smoothly. Couldn't recommend her more!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Justine D

Karen was absolutely fantastic to work with for our engagement photos and our wedding. We did photos on a hockey rink for our engagement photos which is something different than she's done before but she worked with us and it was great! Our wedding was perfect! She was the exact... Read More person I needed to move everything along and get everything done without being crazy. She was attentive to detail and was so easy to work with! Couldn't recommend her more!! Plus she does baby photos as well so she will get to follow our growing family as well.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sara R

Karen is amazing! Her photos are beyond perfect. It is easy to see she takes pride in her work and doesn’t stop until she gets every photo you’ve asked for. She is fun to work with and definitely does well with large groups!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Jodi F

Planning a wedding is very overwhelming to say the least. Do your self a favor and have Karen be your photographer! My (now) husband and I hate having our pictures taken so we were not thrilled about the thought of doing an engagement photo shoot. I am so glad we did! Karen... Read More taught us how to capture the best picture with various posses and it gave her insight about our best features and body language. Karen is very professional, but personable as well. She made my wedding day a breeze by being organized and punctual. Karen and her assistant went almost unnoticed the day of the wedding and managed to capture beautiful photos during our ceremony and reception. I will definitely use her services if we need a photographer again! I am still blown away how quickly she processed our pictures!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Devon L

Karen and her assistant were an amazing addition to my wedding day! I got married at the Oceanview of Nahant and they captured many beautiful photos of us by the water. Karen's attention to detail is unique and her passion for what she does is shown through her amazing work!... Read More Not to mention her packages are very affordable. We are very happy we chose Karen Geagan Photograpgy and would recommend her again and again!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Vanessa W

Karen is an amazing photographer who is so down to earth and fun to work with! I'm so happy we were recommended to her for our wedding. We are very pleased with our photos!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jocelyn P

Karen and her assistant were amazing ! Not only did they capture the most beautiful photos (and I don't consider myself photogenic at all and I STILL loved the photos) but they kept everything running smoothly for us. We had an extremely large wedding party which could have... Read More posed a problem for some photographers, but instead she used it to her advantage and produced the most amazing photos. She even took it a step further by going to the location where we took the photos, before the wedding day at the exact time we would be there to make sure the lighting would be appropriate. Karen went above and beyond and I would recommend her to any future bride and groom!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Joe M

Karen was a true professional! From the moment we met her and she invited us in for a cup of tea to the time we said goodbye following the wedding, she was amazing. She really has an eye for the perfect shot and we plan to use her again in the future!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Miriam O

Keren Geaghan is the best photographer she made us feel comfortable very friendly understanding and professional I will recommend her any time to anyone she is the best.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kristie B

I absolutely loved working with Karen! From our engagement photos to the end of our wedding, she was easy to work with, professional, and lots of fun. The pictures that we got were amazing! We are having a hard time picking because they are all do good! I was most impressed with... Read More her quick turn around time. Less than 2 weeks after our wedding, we had out CD of pictures. I would definitely recommend Karen Geaghan Photography!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jenn H

Karen isn’t just good at what she does; she is phenomenal. Karen photographed our wedding this September and I couldn’t have asked for a better team. Karen was introduced to our family when she took photos of niece (which came out gorgeous). And it was then that I knew she had... Read More to photograph our wedding. I hired her for our engagement photos and wedding photos. She took the time to get to know us, what we like to do as a couple, and about our family. Karen bent over backwards for us. Our wedding venue burnt down 3 months before our wedding and we had to change our date and re-plan EVERYTHING. I called Karen the morning after we lost our venue and she was amazing.. Her and her team made our new date work, which I am forever grateful for! Needless to say, her and her team are dedicated to capturing all your special moments and making your day perfect. If you are looking for someone to capture your special day, I promise Karen and her team will get it done for you.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Michaela D

Karen was absolutely amazing! From Our engagement photos to our wedding she was so accommodating! Her Professionalism exceeded our expectations and her quality of work is impeccable. We will be using her again in the future! Michaela and Justin

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Stephanie C

I would recommend Karen Geaghan to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, and attentive photographer. She is extremely organized and paid attention to personal details in the pre-wedding interviews. On site, Karen and Danielle, her assistant, were efficient and captured... Read More every picture we requested. They worked so well together to organize our family and friends to be efficient in the wedding chaos. Their expertise and creativity captured our personalities perfectly. My personal favorite is the softness and clarity of their black and white photographs. Karen, we cannot thank you enough for making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Karen was wonderful to work with for our engagement pictures and wedding. We felt so at ease from the start - Karen is very organized and responsive. She is great at giving directions without making you feel silly, and had us laughing the entire time. We really had no idea what... Read More we wanted in terms of style, but Karen showed us different examples and had plenty of ideas for us to go on. She made sure to get every shot that we wanted (even climbed up into an old hay loft to get a picture of all of our 175 guests!). Karen knew that we didn't want to spend the whole wedding taking pictures, so she made sure to get most of the bridal party and family shots done before the ceremony. We also saw sneak peeks of our pictures the next day, and our blog was posted within a few days. We received a CD with all of our pictures after a week, and we loved every shot! I would highly recommend Karen Geaghan to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Tara L

Karen was our photographer for our engagement pictures and our wedding. I also did a boudoir photo shoot with her as a gift to my husband. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and the pictures came out amazing. We definitely plan to use her for anything in the future as she... Read More does maternity and baby photos, as well as family photos. Thank you Karen and Danielle for capturing our special day so wonderfully!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

Karen and her staff were a pleasure to work with. She was great at my wedding directing us into poses easily and working well with the kids in the wedding party. She was always professional and responded to my questions right away. I would recommend her for any special event!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Emily M

Karen is amazing to work with! She knows weddings and engagement sessions well and will always try her best to get the perfect shots! Very pleased with our photos!! Recommend!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Christy L

Karen is a great! She is professional, personable and uses the natural environment to create amazing shots. She is a pro at finding the best light and creating it when necessary. She combines classic photography with our specific requests and fun candid shots. She has a lot of... Read More experience in Western MA and was extremely reasonably priced. Karen and Danielle shot our wedding and the photos were beautiful, a blog of highlights was posted within a few days and the full disc of photos delivered in a week! Our guests commented they didn't notice them during the reception but you would never know from the pictures. We felt very taken care of and like they cared about getting the best shots while fulfilling our requests. They both took their job seriously so we knew we were in good hands.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jessica G

Karen is a gift to all she works with and I was so blessed to be able to have her photograph my wedding day. Her commitment to providing you with beautiful, high quality, and genuine images is unmatched. Karen takes great pride in creating memories that will last a lifetime and... Read More is so attentive and supportive of the couples needs and requests. Our wedding day would not have been the same without having Karen there to capture every moment of our beautiful day. Please check out Karen's website and Facebook page for more proof of her incredible talent and work. She's one of a kind! :)

Local Photographer

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Monica L

Karen and her assistant Deb Hannah were the photographers for our wedding. They have a great working dynamic together. If you are thinking about budget and the amount of photos received. I would highly recommend getting a second photographer over extending the package... Read More time. The second photographer allows you to get those shots that require extra lighting. Deb was also very willing to stand out in the rain with us to get the amazing night shots. Despite having to push Karen a bit for the night rain shots, these are some of my absolute favorite photos. The lighting is stunning and they capture the moment. Karen's new light for night photos is great. Make sure you have ideas of pictures ready and know what pictures you want to walk away with in the end. She does great pose photos and likes to have references available. Karen stresses that she likes the wedding to run on time. Don't take this comment lightly. Also, she is focused with the lighting and design/layout of the photo and not if your eyes are open. She is very quick about getting the photo cd and blog post done. Her blog was up in a week and I was able to see a lot of the photos while I was still on my honeymoon. She also had all the photos on the cd quickly and I was able to start all my photo projects quickly. She did miss some red eye and I wish some of the photos in black and white were in color as well.

Happily Ever After!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Andrea C

Karen was an amazing wedding photographer! We love her style of photos and she's always up for trying something new. She was reasonably priced, and was SO helpful in making sure everything went smoothly on our big day! I will definitely be using Karen in the future when we start... Read More growing our family..her baby photos are adorable!

Great wedding photographer

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Lindsay P

Karen did an amazing job with the photos for our wedding! The quality and variety of photos was above and beyond our expectations. Her prices were also very reasonable.