Colorado and Destination

Specializing in those candid and emotional moments of the big day! We are thrilled to have won the RAW Hawaii Photographer of the Year award for 2012, as well as The Knot Best of Weddings for 2015, 2016 and 2017! We would love to document your big day. Booking now! Serving all of Colorado and Destination Weddings.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Colorado and Destination (303) 910-8315

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Natalie V

This is a love letter, to the best wedding photographer I've ever experienced. From the beginning of the planning process, Kari was detailed, thorough and helpful. On the day of our wedding, she maintained her attention to detail but also was such a delight to work with. She... Read More made everyone laugh and smile, and was great with posing (which, I know from being a bridesmaid in prior weddings, can be a cheesy pain). She was so great at moving around the wedding without a second shooter, and I know she managed to get shots of guests as well as just us! Before booking Kari, we had planned on cheaping out on a corporate photography company, and oh my god, we are SO happy we didn't. Thanks for being one of the best parts of our wedding, Kari!

2017-08-20T17:16:19 Response from the vendor

Natalie + Steve- I just adore you two! Your wedding was so stunning, and I had a blast! Thank you for having me along for the ride! xoxo

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Amy S

Kari is INCREDIBLE! She is a blast to work with, takes gorgeous pictures, and is very professional! She is also super flexible and affordable. We used Kari for both engagement and wedding and are so in love with our pictures! I will use Kari again to capture any special... Read More events and I can't say enough good things about her! Thanks so much for making both our engagement and wedding photo shoots so fun and memorable!

2017-08-20T17:13:44 Response from the vendor

Amy + Rob-THANK YOU THANK YOU! You two were just so wonderful to work with and it was a pleasure hanging out with you both! Thank you again for having me!

Engagement photos

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Stacy T

Kari did an amazing job on our engagement photos! I really wanted to hike up to Lanikai Pillboxes to take sunrise shots. Without hesitation, Kari woke up early and started to hike with us at 6am. When we finally got up there, it started pouring rain. Despite getting soaked,... Read More she remained enthusiastic and we were rewarded with an amazing rainbow. When we finally started shooting, my fiance, who is very uncomfortable in front of a camera, refused to pose for photos. Kari quickly suggested that we hike around and pretend she wasn't there. We then went to Lanikai beach and took some fun beach photos. With Kari's kind/friendly demeanor and ethusiasm, my fiance actually said he enjoyed the session at the end. I love, love, love how our engagement photos turned out. Kari was able to capture how we are as a couple in the photos. It was definitely an unforgetable experience with amazing photos that will last a lifetime.

2014-03-03T18:59:36 Response from the vendor

Stacy! Thank you so much for the sweet words! You are too sweet. Still one of my favorite shoots and I had so much fun! Hope all is well! Miss you guys and the Isle! Aloha! <3

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Anna W

Kari was amazing to work with! She was great at helping us relax so we could get great natural shots! I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mary F

I've only seen the results of her shoots and weddings on social media and I think she's absolutely amazing!!! If you're lucky enough to get a booking with her do it!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristina L

My wedding photos turned out to be amazing and it's definitely because of Kari! My husband and I loved working with her. She was extremely personable and organized and captured every moment of the wedding day. Would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Liz B

Kari was the photographer at one of my good friend's wedding. She did a great job capturing all of the fun moments and making sure she got pictures of the bride and groom and their guests. She got great candid photos of everyone and really captured the joyful atmosphere of the... Read More wedding. She also got the pictures up on the website quickly so we could all re-live the memories! Overall, just a great job!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Adam R

Kari is such a master at her craft! We had her at both our engagement ceremony and our wedding ceremony. She worked closely with us and helped up plan every photo detail down to even doing a walk through of each venue with us for prime picture-taking places. She's amazing at... Read More what she does and cares for all of her clients.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017

Kari is AMAZING!!! She is kind, confident in her work and extremely talented. As a hair & makeup artist, having worked with Kari on photoshoots and weddings, I would HIGHLY recommend her for your next event. Her attention to detail is incredible - you will not be disappointed.... Read More Thank you for sharing your talent with us, Colorado is lucky to have you in our tight knit wedding network!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jena B

Kari shot our engagement photos and did a great job. She was willing to drive up to the mountains at the crack of dawn to make sure we got photos with the perfect weather and light and the results were beautiful. She was also willing to work with our schedule even when we... Read More requested to change the time of our shoot last minute. Kari worked hard to get us our photos quickly and even got us a preview of a few photos within a couple days after the shoot. She did a good job directing us and setting up great creative shots.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Theresa H

Kari was the perfect photographer for our special day and we now have beautiful pictures to look back on our special day! She made the picture process seamless and fun even through the snow at our February wedding. Would recommend her to anyone getting married or just needing an... Read More amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Courtney K

There are so many wonderful things I could say about Kari...so where do I even begin? For starters, Kari is truly a master of her craft. She captured every little detail of our day beautifully and managed to get tons of priceless candid shots-from the sentimemtal moments to the... Read More fun we had on the dance floor! Honestly, I re-live the day everytime I look at our photos. So it goes without saying, Kari is wildly talented and if you've seen her work, you know it speaks for itself. But in my opinion, there is more to being a good photographer than taking amazing photos. What separates the goods from the greats is how they connect with you personally . And let me tell you, Kari is on a another level...well above the greats! Working with Kari every step of the way, from planning to day to, was a delight. She is professional, but in such an easy-going way. She never made us feel pressured or uneasy. Having Kari at our wedding felt so natural, like having a friend there, honestly. She is genuine, kind and made us feel so comfortable. Somehow, she maintained a perfect balance of guiding and directing us when necessary, while blending in with the other guests. Choosing Kari was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding day. We are not only in love with our photos, but happy to have met Kari-the photographer and more importantly, the person 😊. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Andy B

Kari shot my sister's wedding. I saw the photos and immediately booked her for a family portrait shoot. What more could you ask for? Kari was hard-working, super professional, and a delight to be around. And on top of all that her photos were AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jessica B

Kari is an outstanding human being and photographer. She puts so much of herself into her work and makes sure that her clients are receiving the best from her. She's open and honest, has a sweat personality, and is a true artist who surprises clients with her creativity. Kari is... Read More the best!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Noelle K

Where do I begin? Kari's positive demeanor and warm personality made me feel comfortable from the start. She is not only extremely talented, taking some of the best photos out there, she is a total pleasure to be around. As a guest at our friend's wedding, we were able to... Read More notice her being the perfect balance of engaging and observant. She seems to be everywhere, yet is able to blend into the background to help the bride, groom, and guests shine. If it were up to me, I would give her 10 stars--she's THAT good.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Tyler H

My Fiance and I won an engagement photo session with Kari through a non-profit organization. From the very beginning Kari was both very professional and personable - I did not have to worry about a thing. She was a great communicator when selecting a location & date for the... Read More shoot, and offered her opinion when we weren't too sure the right route to take - I'm personally very new to the whole Engagement Photos thing. When the date approached and winter was arriving early in Colorado, Kari was very flexible in changing our scheduled time to be sure we got what we wanted out of the photos. On the day of the shoot, Kari's positive energy and easy-going personality was very welcomed and needed. She confidently suggested different things to try while simultaneously making us feel comfortable and ourselves. She got a preview of the photos to us within days and above all is a very talented photographer. I would recommend Kari to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Elizabeth E

Kari did our engagement photos! We had so much fun! It felt very natural, she had great photo ideas, and we loved our photos so much!!! I highly recommend Kari for engagement and wedding photos!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Sarah S

I can't say enough good things about Kari! She truly makes you feel so comfortable and at ease during one of the most stressful times in your life (wedding planning) and takes the most gorgeous photos! On top of being an amazing photographer, she is just a wonderful human that... Read More is a joy to be around. I can't think of anyone else I would rather have capturing some of the most important moments in my life. Thank you, Kari!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

I haven’t worked with Kari in a wedding situation, but that doesn’t change the simple fact that she is the most wonderful person to work with, in any setting!! I had the privlege of booking Kari to do my son’s senior pictures last yr. I had followed her work for 2 years &... Read More literally booked her 2 years in advance. Not only did she capture EXACTLY what I wanted, she was a complete delight to work with! Super patient, kind & professional. I have since recommended her to everyone I know, and will use her for my daughter’s senior pictures in 3 years...which reminds me I should book her now!!!

2017-10-19T22:56:49 Response from the vendor

Christi! haha You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for the review! I had a blast hanging out with you and your family that day. They are truly photogenic, and so much fun! Love you guys!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Angela O

Kari was our amazing wedding photographer. Booking Kari was the most comfortable decision my husband and I made during the wedding planning process. From our first meeting I knew we were getting the best. Kari helped us plan before the wedding, helped manage time during the... Read More wedding, and sent us the final photos 5 weeks after the wedding. My family was raving about her during our reception, and everyone has loved the final photos. I knew that one of the most precious things we would be taking from the day was going to be the photos, and I had very high expectations. Kari did not disappoint.

2017-10-19T22:49:10 Response from the vendor

You both are just too sweet! Thank you so much for having me along! What a beautiful day :) I had a blast, and it was amazing to hangout with you all day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jacqueline W

I love Kari! Her package included both wedding and engagement photos and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! In addition, she was able to capture photos in both a rustic setting (engagement photos) and downtown setting (wedding photos) flawlessly!The... Read More engagement session was a great way to get to know Kari and feel more comfortable in front of the camera before the big day. Not to mention, she did a great job of including our dog in our engagement photos as well! As for the wedding day, Kari was very organized in getting a shot list and day of information details. Being a one woman show, she was still able to capture all of the pictures we could have wanted, especially our moves on the dance floor! She is very personable, charismatic, and fun! I wouldn't have wanted any other photographer by my side on such a big and personal day! I would highly recommend her and plan on using her for other occasions in the future!

2017-10-19T22:47:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you a million times over, for the sweet words! You two were so much fun to work with! I LOVED capturing all of your sweet dance moves haha Thank you again! Jacqueline + Stephen, you are wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Lucy B

My daughter’s wedding was four days ago and we already have a sampling of photos and they are AMAZING! Very high quality and she is such a pro at capturing the moment. Kari was a pleasure to work with and made the whole process of family & bridal party photos seamless. So... Read More grateful we found her!

2017-10-19T22:48:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for the kind words! It means a lot! You and your family are absolutely lovely. I'm excited for you all to see the final set! Thank you again for having me along!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Mike W

She was incredibly friendly and professional. She took some unexpected developments in stride and was able to answer any questions we had. Really knew what she was about!

2017-08-21T23:08:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Thank you! Such kind words! They really mean a lot to me. You two are wonderful and it was so great hanging out! Congrats you two! :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Olivia B

Olivia + Taylor Wedding; 9.22.2016 From our very first meeting with Kari, pre-wedding, she has been an absolute delight to work with! She has a unique vision for her photos, and a creative approach unlike any other photographers I have researched, met, or worked with. Her... Read More energy, charisma, adorable personality and charm put us at ease, and made us so comfortable in her creative care. She is incredibly talented, and an absolute joy to have had the pleasure of working with! I cannot thank her enough for capturing our special day for us. It was an honor to have had HER as our wedding photographer.

2017-08-20T17:17:24 Response from the vendor

You two were so much fun to work with! I adore your family. Thank you for trusting me to document your day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Quentin F

OMG this chick is amazing!!! Prolly won't be a lot of guys writing reviews but Kari absolutely outdid herself with me and my wife's wedding. She is patient, kind, and so funny. She made our day so special and made my beautiful wife feel amazing with all the ups and downs of a... Read More crazy wedding day. I can't recommend her enough - she is truly one of a kind. Best part is - she turns pictures around so quick!! My wife and I had sneak peaks within days of being on our honeymoon. She is the bomb ladies and gents!! Period.

2017-08-20T17:18:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you THANK YOU! This review made my day! haha Was a pleasure to work with you both!

Kari Geha

I'm a lover of animals, nature and taking your photo! I adore meeting new people and I am so happy that my job allows me to meet the most amazing humans! :)