Karin Nicole Photography

Based in Central Virginia and available for travel, Karin Nicole Photography strives to make you feel at ease as we capture beautiful images telling your wedding day story. Visit my website and fill out my contact form. I look forward to hearing from you!

Classic

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Central VA & beyond (631) 767-1124

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Leah B

Karin was FABULOUS, and my husband and I are so happy that we chose her to photograph our big day! The pictures came out STUNNING, and she released them to me the week after my wedding! She is kind, energetic, professional, and knowledgeable; I highly recommend her to future... Read More couples!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Melissa M

Karin is amazing! She is so fun to work with and her pictures are just beautiful. We had our engagement pictures and wedding pictures done with her, and I love them all! She was very quick in getting our pictures back to us both times. She has a way of making you feel... Read More comfortable around her, and therefore look more comfortable and at ease in the pictures. She really captured some great moments at our wedding, and my family is still raving about how nice she was and how much they love the pictures. If you are looking for an excellent photographer, look no further. I highly recommend Karin Nicole Photography.

2016-05-12T10:33:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this! Your wedding was fun! You two were great! Your family made me feel like family!! Best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Courtney M

Karin was an amazing photographer. Robby and I could have not asked for a better photographer to capture our amazing day! Karin was responsive, a professional at photo timelines for the day of, and more. Karin made sure that our day ran smoothly with photos. To this day I... Read More keep going through our photos, and wishing we could go back to that day. If you are looking to have a photographer that is easy to get along with, helpful, captures your day, and more than you can imagine, Karin is your answer!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Stephanie W

Karin was an amazing photographer to work with. She captured the exact look that I was hoping for. Our engagement photos and wedding pictures are stunning. I feel like I will be able to look back at them and completely remember how I felt and how amazing it was because of Karin.... Read More She is soooo friendly and flexible and really makes you feel comfortable. She was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Michael E

I don't know where to start. Karin was a blessing from the very moment I emailed her to ask about hiring her as a wedding photographer. She immediately responded to my message, and I was able to set up a phone call. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, but she was very... Read More patient as I asked a whole lot of questions as if I DID know what I was doing. Once I spoke with her, I knew that she was the one we wanted for our pictures. We were long distance, but Karin worked with us to get our engagement shoot done, even though the day was super overcast and gloomy. The photos turned out wonderfully. Fast forward to the wedding. It was wonderful. Karin made everything look amazing, and she had so much fun doing it. I can't say enough about how great it was working with a photographer who genuinely loves what she is doing. Everyone loved working with her. Now that the wedding is over, my wife and I are brainstorming ways we can hire Karin again. There's always a maternity shoot!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lauren S

Karin photographed my wedding and she did an amazing job!!! She was so thorough and friendly and the pictures were beautiful! Amazing quality and doesn't break the bank. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Steve K

Karin was an amazing photographer! She was attentive, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. When it began to rain, she was ready to go with umbrellas and didn't miss a beat. The photos of our ceremony and reception came out beautifully. My wife and I (as well as our family... Read More and friends) cannot recommend Karin enough!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Michelle C

Karin did an amazing job for our engagement session! She knew all the right poses to make us look great (and natural too!). Her energy throughout the session was what really helped us relax and the photos turned out to be just what we wanted. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kristen L

Karin is hands down the best! She met with me personally to discuss the details of my wedding day. Then on our day she arrived early to make sure she found the best places for pictures and to capture all the details of our wedding. I could not be happier with her! The pictures... Read More turned out AMAZING!! I still am getting compliments on them daily! The beautiful lighting she was able to capture was breathtaking. Throughout the day she would communicate with me and others to make sure I got all the pictures I wanted. I recommend her to anyone wanting beautiful pictures! We already are planning to use her for future events!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

Initially what drew my daughter and I to this photographer was the price. Not having a large budget to work with, we were looking for nice pictures at a reasonable cost. This photographer has COMPLETELY EXCEEDED my expectations and provided our family with an ABSOLUTELY... Read More BEAUTIFUL gallery of this once-in-a-lifetime event! She managed to capture spontaneous expressions, breath-taking portraits, and images of the venue (i.e. flower arrangements, decor, food, etc.) that will be treasured for years to come! Being an "amateur enthusiast" in photography, I always flit around trying to capture each detail of every major life event. My daughter was insistent that I leave my camera at home and be fully present for that day. I was a bit worried at first that she would miss something, but between Karin's eye for detail, her organizational skills, and her second photographer, I can honestly say that she did not miss one single shot! Furthermore, I loved every picture. Everyone looked beautiful and radiant! I found it difficult to pick my "favorites" because I loved them all! Karin was a pleasure to work with as well. Throughout the day, she and her assistant remained calm, pleasant, and professional. We received a "sneak peek" of the wedding a few days after the event and all of the photographs shortly thereafter. If there were 10 stars, I would rate her that high, and I have recommended her services several times since. You will be completely happy with any photography service you choose to hire her for!

2016-07-31T15:25:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You and your entire family were a pleasure to work with!! Thank YOU!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Kierstin M

Karin did a wonderful job with our photos! They all turned out beautiful. For two people who don't like to have their pictures taken, we had trouble deciding between hundreds (literally) of photos that we loved and wanted to frame. She also captured some great candid shots! Both... Read More Karin and her assistant were easy to work with and she had our photos to us two weeks after the wedding! I've heard of people waiting up to a year to get their hands on their wedding photos, so I was very surprised and excited to get them so fast!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Jade M

What a great experience I had working with Karin!! I highly recommend her!! She was responsive, prompt, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and most important: Talented!! My pictures came out fantastic!! The price was right as well!! I have the best photos to remember and treasure... Read More this wonderful day. Thank you so much Karin, you are the best!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Elly M

Wonderful energy! I loved the way our pictures turned out!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Bridgid L

We found Karin Nicole on The Knot and just have to say how pleased, both, my fiance and I were with her professionalism leading up to, and during, our engagement shoot. Karin gave great direction and had such a way of making us feel very comfortable in front of her lens. We have... Read More been very happy with her rapid responses, her follow up and follow through; getting all of our pictures out to us within 4 days, along with a phone app with 40 of our favorite shots!!! We were blown away! If you want a very REAL photographer who has a gift, and a true passion for her work, you must seek out KARIN NICOLE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! We can't wait to see how she captures our wedding day!

2016-05-12T10:34:24 Response from the vendor

Awe-thank you!! It was a pleasure to work with you both!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Mary R

Oh where to start!! Well let me start by saying that I had a big fat Italian wedding. I had 10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, 2 flower girls and 1 ring bearer and a ton of aunts/uncles/cousins. From the beginning Karin was so open and understanding. Communication is key. I flat out... Read More told her that my family was big, Italian and from Philly and she was all for the challenge. Not only that, but my husband is active duty in the Marines. The groomsmen (all marines) were very anxious and not the easiest to work with. Karin and Nikki handled it in the most professional way possible. As far as pricing she was very reasonable. We were on a budget because we had so many people who needed to come and I couldn't bring myself to paying 5,000+ for a photographer. At first I was weary of the quality of photos that was going to be provided because of the price (compared to others) but I was blown away! I actually cried tears of happiness when I saw the pictures. Karin was very open to trying poses that I saw on Pinterest but was honest with me. If she knew that was not going to turn out the way it looked online she flat out told me so we weren't waisting time. Attention to detail really shows. The only regret I have is not getting more time. We bought an additional 2 hours but because of the individual pictures my extended family wanted (which was expected especially with the culture) there was no way to fit it in the day. Especially with the sun going down so early. She did everything in her power to capture the highlights of my wedding and for that I am blessed. To anyone looking for a photographer who will listen to your needs while keeping you in line( because things will get stressful and you will get overwhelmed) while still being respectful and professional, Karin Nicole Photography is the company to use.

2016-04-26T12:34:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was a busy day but your sweetness made it so pleasant! Thank you for hiring me!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Jennifer G

We absolutely loved working with Karin! She made both of us feel extremely comfortable and or pictures turned out amazing! She is always fast to respond to any emails and has been a HUGE help every step of the way!

2016-04-26T12:35:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!

Awesome engagement session!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Breeanne B

Karin was so awesome to work with for our engagement session! She really made us feel comfortable, and the photos felt natural. She even showed us a few pictures throughout the session to be sure that we liked the photos she was capturing. I am so excited to see the awesome work... Read More she does for our wedding next fall!

2016-04-26T12:37:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I am blessed to work with so many wonderful couples!!

Karin is beyond excellent

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Angela R

My fiancé and I were planning a big wedding for August 2016 but we both decided that the planning process was not worth all of the stress so we decided to plan a smaller wedding instead for February 2016. With time being in a crunch, we immediately searched for a photographer,... Read More Karin was recommended to us from another photographer. I'm very picky when it comes to styles of photography that I've seen over the Internet. Karins photos caught my eye. We are both extremely relieved and happy we chose to have Karin photograph our engagement pictures and our upcoming wedding in February. She is so flexible with dates and times and she is also always prompt when it comes to replying to an email or text. We were nervous to get our pictures taken for our engagement because we've never had pictures professionally taken of us so we didn't know if we were going to feel shy or awkward. Karin made us feel comfortable and gave us good laughs. Karin is very friendly. When we received our engagement pictures in a timely matter, my fiancé and I and our family were blown away. The pictures are so incredible, she's great at capturing emotion and the quality is beyond great. I can't express enough how much a recommend Karin. If you want to be stress free, have flexibility and be happy with what you've invested in then go with Karin!

2015-12-11T12:34:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure meeting you both!

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Sarah J

Karin was great! She makes you feel very comfortable and delivered the photos earlier than expected. I would highly recommend Karin Nicole Photography.

2015-12-11T12:34:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Kristina H

We are so thankful we found Karin! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer...and the wedding is still months away! We were a little nervous coming into our engagement session since neither of us have had professional pictures taken before. Karin was awesome and... Read More assured us throughout the session that it was going great. We had a great time taking the photos. She is so organized and positive in all her interactions. The fact that she supports military and law enforcement is just an extra bonus! Update after the wedding - Karin is amazing! Our family and even some vendors have made comments about how lovely our wedding photos turned out. Karin is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. We really enjoyed working with her!

2015-12-11T12:36:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you! So glad to hear that my brides feel at ease with me!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Laura B

Karin was so great to work with - from the initial back and forth emails, to getting to know each other over the engagement photos, and finally to the actual wedding itself. She was patient with my (now) husband and I since neither of us are really great in front of the... Read More camera. My mom, who has a lot of opinions, commented that Karin has a really artistic eye - which is high praise! The shots from before the wedding perfectly capture our personalities and appearances, and Karin caught some amazing candids during the reception. All in all, we could not be more pleased by the final product. Our only problem now is that we have too many good photos to choose from!

2015-11-12T20:30:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was fun! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Engagement Photo Shoot

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Jenna F

We found Karin on The Knot and could not be happier! We came in from out of town for our engagement photo shoot and Karin was so flexible and accommodating. Karin made us feel completely comfortable during our engagement photo shoot and we are so happy with the end result! Karin... Read More captured a range of photos and the quality was outstanding. We love our photos and we cannot wait to work with Karin again for our wedding!!

2015-11-12T20:32:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! I am so happy when my brides are happy!!

Absolutely Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

Karin did an outstanding job at my daughter's wedding! She pre-planned with my daughter so there would not be one detail missed and that is exactly what happened! Every detail was caught on film and in such a beautiful manner! Never once did she seem intrusive to the events... Read More of the day, yet she was able to capture everything! She took both posed and candid pictures, so nothing was missed. My daughter and son-in-law were so lucky to get her- it was one of the best decisions they could have made! I would highly recommend her!

2015-11-11T07:58:35 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to capture your daughter's wedding and be with all of you! Thank you for your kind words!!

Perfection

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

We had viewed Karin's photography before we decided to book her and fell in love with her style/look. When the photos finally arrived, they exceeded our expectations(style, color, composition and technical ability). Karin and Nicki were great to work with. They knew how to... Read More get the best out of us, our family, and friends without being pushy. While suggesting ideas they were also very receptive of any ideas we had. They brought a ton of energy to the event and photos---I've been a part of other weddings where the pictures seem like a chore and with them that was not the case. I highly recommend them and agree with all of the other reviewers. They were also very helpful in walking us through the whole process, which made everything run as smooth as possible.

2015-11-11T08:00:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had the best day with you!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Karin is amazing. She is a pleasure to be around. She certainly has a wonderful eye for capturing the moment. She made us feel comfortable from start to finish. Her suggestions and use of the natural surroundings really made for some incredible pictures. Karin is a true... Read More professional and makes the entire process a breeze. We will hang on to her contact information in the event we need a photographer in the future. We highly recommend Karin to any and all looking for someone to capture their special event. THANK YOU Karin!!

2015-11-11T08:01:57 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome! So glad to have met and worked with you both!! Thank YOU!!