Easygoing Photographs

301 Berenger Walk, Royal Palm Beach, FL
South Florida

Don't book anyone else!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Madelyn G

You could not find a better photographer!! Karla is the best, her photos are amazing and she is so so enjoyable to work with. She really takes the best pictures and makes everyone so comfortable, she's very good at getting the perfect shots without you even knowing she's there.... Read More You can tell she really enjoys photography and capturing all those candid moments.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Karla is a very talented photographer who is genuinely interested in photography. She photographed my wedding at Morikami Museum in May and the pictures are phenomenal.Her photos are not staged and she is very creative. Her enthusiasm and passion for photography are evident. I... Read More HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants great , natural looking photos.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Suzanne Y

Karla is simply amazing. She has such a special talent and captures such wonderful moments throughout our wedding day. Her pictures are so natural and never look "posed." She captured so much emotion in all of our pictures and perfectly documented our special day. We could... Read More not be happier with our pictures form our wedding day and will treasure them for forever. I would recommend Karla to anyone. She is so kind and easy to get along with. She was able to help me relax throughout the day and had so many great creative ideas for our pictures. Her work is simply amazing!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Anna B

You don’t expect to gain a friend when you hire a wedding photographer, but that’s exactly what happened with Karla! With our wedding being in Germany and us living in Pennsylvania, meeting with everyone involved in our big day was impossible. We were having a hard time finding... Read More a photographer that we meshed with until Karla. Even though we did not meet her in person until two days before the wedding, we felt a connection with her after the very first Skype session. She was so easy to communicate with and amazingly knowledgeable about her craft! There was never a doubt in our minds that our wedding pictures would be anything less than spectacular with Karla, and our expectations were exceeded in every way! Karla is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and is so excited about her work that it is infectious! It is next to impossible to select favorite photographs, as every single one is absolutely stunning! Our photos were natural and romantic rather than stiff and posed, and utterly perfect for us! Karla made sure to get to know our tastes and the feel of our wedding. She asked us what we wanted and did EVERYTHING that she could to make it happen. We could not have dreamed of someone who made us feel more comfortable or fit in so well with our wedding!

She even made me GIFS!

Reviewed on 2/14/2015

My wedding planner recommended her and I liked her previous work. I asked her if she could take some 5-second videos during our engagement shoot so I can make it into a cinemagif -- those partially moving gifs -- and she was game! She even tried to make it herself. On the day of... Read More our wedding, I was more focused on pictures but she pulled us away late into the night to try to take some gifs then. How thoughtful! She went above and beyond her role and I so appreciated it. Just got the photos and the gifs -- this time she made them herself. I don't see how you'll be disappointed.

Amazing & Creative Images

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Tammy W

Karla Korn provided us the memories that we could have only dreamed of. For being one person she captured a huge portion of our day. If you're looking for organic images then this would be a great resource to explore. Karla was responsive to all questions, was easy to work... Read More with and provided exactly what we asked. We received our online gallery within four days of the wedding and a full USB key (personalized and in a handmade wooden box) within two weeks. We are thrilled with the images and this was no small task considering we had six kids under the age of seven in the wedding party plus she was willing to come to our home before to photograph our beloved cat - Keebler. I'd give Karla ten stars if I could.

Book her NOW!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Kyrie B

I can't describe how amazing of a photographer Karla is! She captures the most emotional and fun moments of the wedding and you would never even know she was there! I was stressed about having family photos taken but Karla made this stress free. She had people in order,... Read More snapped the pictures and got us moving along. She is extremely detailed oriented and picked up on the smallest details of the wedding! If you are looking for someone to capture your wedding in pictures perfectly, she is the person!

The absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Cinthya C

My main concern for our wedding was having a photographer that would not "take pictures" but would "capture moments", and Karla did just that! Not only do we relive our day when going through the pictures but we also feel the emotions all over again. She made the entire picture... Read More process fun and exciting, it was like having a best friend with a camera. That's how comfortable she made everyone! Aside from being super talented with her photography she is also extremely professional and you can expect her to promptly reply to any email, phone call, or text. Karla is very passionate about her photography and it shows in her work, as well as how she carries herself. I have recommended her to many other friends who have used her for several different occasions and they love her as well. I can't think of us ever hiring a different photographer for any of our future milestones.

Reviewed on 2/12/2014 Natalia F

I got exactly and more than what I wanted (and paid for). Karla was amazing. She was upbeat and knew exactly what and when to take pictures. We are so happy we chose her. Everytime we look at the pictures we will be greatful we chose her.

Fantastic Photographer

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Sarah S

Having my wedding in PA and living in San Francisco, I had to find most of my vendors without ever meeting them. I found Karla through The Knot and I am so glad that she was available! She is fair and made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. I am an Art Director in... Read More the beauty/fashion industry and part of my job is directing photoshoots—ie picky about photography. Karla exceeded my expectations in the quality of her shots, her ability to capture moments and light, and her professionalism. Karla was with me all day capturing every moment. She was not afraid to go the extra mile for the perfect shot. Karla was so good that one of my bridesmaids will now be using her for her wedding. I highly recommend Karla to anyone who wants an awesome photographer, at a fair rate, with a lot of skill and a fun personality!

Incredible Photographer

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Beth P

Karla was an absolute gem the day of my wedding - I couldn't have asked for a more detail oriented photographer! In our consultations prior to the wedding, she made sure to ask specifically what I was looking for out of my photos, and she captured everything I asked for PLUS so... Read More much more! She was on time, dressed professionally, and interacted with my family and guests like she was a long lost friend. The shots came out looking like my wedding belonged in a bridal magazine - I still sit back and just look through them in awe!

Wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 Angela D

Karla was not only talented but also a pleasure to work with. Our guests are still raving about the pictures she took*

Karla = Magical Unicorn of Photography

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Jessica E

If you are spending time and money booking any other photographer, you might be crazy. Karla is not only an amazing, talented photographer - she is also the sweetest person you will ever meet. I was nervous to have pictures taken but she made everything easy and fun. She will go... Read More above and beyond as a rule to make her clients feel comfortable and get the perfect shot. Her product is beyond amazing. Her pictures are just too good for words. I have no words. Seriously, do yourself a favor and call her. Immediately.