Is this your business? claim it now

Karma Vineyards

Chelan, WA

Capacity: 201-250 PHONE

Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment

1681 S Lakeshore RD, Chelan, WA (509) 682-5538

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Diego M

We seriously can't say enough great things about our wedding at Karma Vineyards!! The one thing we heard over and over from guests was that this was the BEST wedding they'd ever been to, and I don't even think they were just being nice because it was the best wedding I've ever... Read More been to as well! : ) Karma has an in-house chef, and of course they do the wine as well (food and wine were amazing), and they provided staff all day to do set up, tear down and food and bar service. It was so convenient having all of those services under one roof, including tables, chairs, linens, lighting and even decorations. The staff worked hard and were so attentive- I think it was the only wedding I've been to where every single thing ran on time! Julie (owner/operator/day of coordinator) was very fun to work with, and is a total pro. We love her! She was able to answer all of our questions, and thought of everything. I took her recommendations for local service providers including cake (Deb's Delights) , DJ (JMG Music Productions), shuttle (KokoPelli's Run) and flowers (Chelan Floral), and had great experiences with everyone she referred us to! Since they'd all worked weddings at Karma, the whole processes was streamlined. The view during the ceremony was unbelievable, the setting for dinner was so romantic, the cave for dancing and cake cutting was so beautiful.....I could truly go on and on!! We had the wedding of a lifetime, and feel like every penny at Karma was well spent. Thank you Julie and everyone at Karma!