Karmapants Photography

Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, Anywhere Tropical!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$5,000+

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

115 Kings Road , Mount Holly, NJ Philadelphia, New York, New Jersey, Anywhere Tropical! (215) 840-6335

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Andrea V

Jen and Colin did the pictures for one of my coworker's weddings and I was blown away by how beautiful they were. I reached out for my own wedding and boy did Karmapants deliver! Jen and Colin are punctual, professional, flexible, fun, and you can tell that they really love... Read More what they do. Our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning. I have been told by multiple people that it's some of the best wedding photography they've ever seen and I'm inclined to agree! You will not regret having Jen and Colin on board for your special day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Barrie N

From the groom: We loved working with Jen and Colin. Finding the right photographer was one of the most important things to my wife and she spent a long time finding someone who would get her vision and help create some great memories. Jen has an amazing eye, is supremely... Read More creative and gives back the energy you're putting in. She and Colin want to have fun with you and help you enjoy your experience. If you put your trust in them (and you should), not only will you end up with the all the shots you were hoping for, but some amazing memories you weren't even expecting. They were everywhere all night, and instinctively know how to be in the right spot at the right time to get the shot. They manage to both ever-present and unobtrusive. We used Karmapants for our engagement shoot as well, and they were kind enough to let us use the family farm for the shoot, which lasted several hours and through several wardrobe changes. The engagement photos are gorgeous and belong on our wall along with the forthcoming wedding images. Judging from the select wedding photos we've seen so far, those will be just as good. Karmapants was a pleasure to work with and we'd highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Vanessa D

By far one of the best and easiest decisions we made while wedding planning. Once we saw a sample of their work, we knew they would be amazing. If you're looking for non-cookie cutter photos, Jen and Colin are your people. The pictures they took for our wedding were so creative... Read More and dramatic. They were easy to trust and made us feel so comfortable through the whole process. Jen was extremely responsive leading up to the wedding. Book them - you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Lauren P

Stop right here. If you're looking for something different in a wedding photographer/videographer, something better than your run of the mill photos posed on the windy beach or next to that pretty tree, something more exciting than those sneaky photogs dressed in black lurking... Read More behind you on your special day, stop right here. Of all those millions of daunting little life-or-death decisions I made planning one of the most important days of my life, hooking up with the 'Pants was by far one of the best. I will sing their praises till the camels come home (wink wink, Jenn!). See? What wedding vendors do you have inside jokes with? Jenn, Colin and Co. were easygoing to work with from day one. They somehow managed to be crazy, funny and super fun while remaining consummate professionals, carefully keeping to our wedding day timeline and willing to go to great lengths for the most creative and epic shots. They say you're supposed to feel beautiful on your wedding day, but do you want to feel like a cool-as-a-cucumber super model bride while having an absolute blast with awesome people? Karmapants. In this business, It's hard to find vendors you truly connect with, that you can trust with your vision (and money...and sanity), but I'm happy to say we had just that kind of authentic experience with Karmapants. THANK YOU GUYS!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

We had engagement and wedding done along with video. Working with this team has been a pleasure and overall great experience. They are patient and extremely helpful throughout the entire process and after. The photos and video are top notch and we couldnt be happier.

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Leigha D

We had our engagement and wedding photos done and they're all amazing. It's been 5 years and we still get compliments about the pictures. Jen was great to work with and provided us with everything we asked for plus some!!! Highly recommended.

2016-01-20T12:25:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you Leigha! You and Joe were an amazing couple to work with! Thanks for breaking us in to the biz so many years ago with your incredible personalities and ability to trust us! I still get requests for that photo of you guys against... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Jillian M

One of the first things that we did after getting engaged was start looking for a photographer. I love having pictures of important memories all around my house and I knew that having amazing wedding photos was my first priority. We researched many but none came close to the... Read More pictures that I saw from Karmapants. From the time we started working with them they were nothing short of awesome! They really listened to what we were looking for in our pictures and did everything possible to make it happen. It was raining off and on on the day of our wedding but they knew how important it was for us to have pictures outside and they made it work. Jenn and Colin are also so fun to work with! They kept us laughing the entire time and it made for some awesome pictures. I really can not stop looking at them. Each is a work of art and I cannot wait to have them displayed in our house to look back on for many years. They are worth every penny. If you have the chance to use Karmapants as your wedding photographer, don’t hesitate. You won’t regret it.

2016-01-20T12:25:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks for trusting us Jill! We had a blast at your wedding and worked around that weird rain all day! So glad you were happy with everything!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Lauren P

I have been looking forward to writing this review! I booked Jenn and Colin before even meeting them! I spoke to Jenn on the phone and knew she understood the vision I had in mind. We hired them to do both photography and videography. They were great to work with from the start.... Read More They were easy to contact, and always responded promptly to any questions I had. We got engagement photos taken and they came out absolutely amazing! My husband and I had never had our pictures taken professionally, and they made us feel totally comfortable. Colin put together a trailer-like video with some of the footage of us from the engagement shoot. People were totally losing their minds over how good the pictures and video were, and we couldn't wait to see what they'd do for the wedding! Now keep in mind we got married the weekend of hurricane Joaquin. I was a freakin mess, but when Jenn and Colin showed up, I knew everything was under control. We had a timeline created down to 15 minute increments. We had to scrap the whole thing, but Jenn and Colin kept their cool and made the chaos seem like the day wasn't a total nightmare. I was so happy to have them their that day. They really were incredible to work with. Now that we've gotten the pictures and video back (which we received in a timely manner) I can honestly say that Karmapants was the only vendor that exceeded my expectations. My wedding was pure chaos. At one point it felt like the tent was going to blow away and we were all going to end up in a viral video "Wedding Guest Impaled By Tent Pole", but you know what ... you could never tell by the beautiful pictures Jenn captured, and the phenomenal video filmed by Colin! I can't look at them without crying happy tears. Anyone in need of a photographer or videographer would be crazy not to book Karmapants Photography! I promise you, you won't regret it!

2016-01-20T12:27:04 Response from the vendor

Omg Lauren. What an insanely nice review for you to leave us! We absolutely adored you and Donald. From phone call one you trusted us and having never met us before, that was pretty awesome. Some of your images from your wedding will be the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Kristina K

We loved working with these photographers! They make everything fun and easy and the results are amazing! We can't wait to use them again in the future.

2016-01-20T12:27:48 Response from the vendor

Kristina! You and Joe were awesome!!!! City weddings can be so hectic, but you were so calm and trusting. What an amazing day we had with you. SO many photoshoots! Thanks again for choosing us!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Maureen P

We absolutely LOVE our engagement and wedding photos. Everyone is always complimenting our pictures and we owe that to Karmapants! Jenn and her husband are very professional, but also make your day fun and as relaxing as it can be. So happy with our choice in using them, can't... Read More wait to work with them in the future :)

2016-01-20T12:28:42 Response from the vendor

Bonjour mi amore! What can I say..you were such a beautiful couple inside and out and made our job so easy. Your engagement shoot is still one of my favorites ever. OUTFITS MATTER! hahaha!!! You guys rock. Thank you for letting us be a part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Jill D

I'm very picky when it comes to photographers, I work in the design industry and I used to be a wedding photographer myself. If you're thinking about hiring karmapants for your wedding - book them!! They will exceed your expectations in every way. I just got my photos back a few... Read More days ago and every single photo is a work of art. You're not just hiring photographers, you are hiring artists. My photos are outstanding and I couldn't be any happier! They also listen to exactly what you want and make you feel super comfortable the whole time.. they are amazing!!

2016-01-20T12:30:02 Response from the vendor

This is such a compliment coming from a fellow wedding photographer! I coudn't have asked for a more relaxed environment to just do what we do. You made our job easy. Thank you for giving up control and just letting us roll with the weather... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Alyssa C

Jenn and Colin killed it! They made our wedding amazing and really helped us throughout the day. While our wedding planner was pretty terrible Jenn and Colin helped us throughout the whole day and made us feel relaxed the whole time. The photos we have seen so far as a... Read More preview are absolutely amazing and can't wait to see all of them! They really made our wedding day amazing and were able to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We can't say enough about them and their team but if you are looking to get amazing photos the Karmapants team is the only one you should be considering. It was well worth the money spent to get absolutely amazing photos that look like they should be in a magazine! Oh and as an added benefit they gave me some pointers on how to take great photos during our honeymoon which was another big help! But hands down Karmapants is the way to go for any photography they are the best photographers in NJ and can make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Choose them hands down!

2015-11-23T09:14:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for the glowing review! You had an amazing wedding and we were so very honored to have been asked to document it. Thank you so much for everything! JENN + COLIN

Karmapants is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Kelly K

There is no need to direct them, they will capture your heart and soul without hesitation. They are amazing artisits!! Beautiful images that perfectly freeze that moment in time.

LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Ashley D

Jenn and Colin are amazing! I wanted something alittle outside of the box, but I definitely got far more than I could have ever imagined. Ladies 2 things you never skimp on, your bouquet cause damn it you earned it and your photos because they are what your great grandkids see!... Read More How can you short change your great grandkids?! I will never have anyone besides Karmapants do my professional photos, ever! Jenn has an amazing eye for the art of photography. She has photographed my wedding and my daughter's first birthday photos. I could not have asked for anyone better! They are professional, creative, and downright outstanding. Your special day is captured beautifully and things you never expected will be saved for years to come. So call her! Call her now!

2016-01-20T12:31:25 Response from the vendor

Ashley, dear ashley...you are awesome. There is literally nothing I could possibly ever say about you that is negative. You were SO easy to photograph and you totally came with your game face on! Thanks to both you and Nick for letting us spend the... Read Less Read More

Deborah Roddy

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Deborah B

Absolutely loved this husband and wife team. The pictures are amazing and the movie trailer we have of the wedding day makes me cry every time I watch it. I just did an interview with the Cape May County Herald. They were interested in our wedding story and wanted to use our... Read More pictures from the wedding (compliments of Karmapants) to publish in their upcoming 2015 Wedding Guide..could have not been more pleased! Highly recommend!

2016-01-20T12:32:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Deb! You and Frank were an inspiration to us. True love. Loved that rooftop venue and your teenager spirits! Thank you!

Stop your search and hire Karmapants now! Seriously!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Robert B

Karmapants did our wedding photography and videography. Their shots are all amazing. Look at their portfolio and know that your wedding memories will look just as good. They don't cherrypick the 30 best shots of their career to show in order to trick clients into hiring them.... Read More Every picture they take is amazing. Their artistic eye for what is interesting, fun, and beautiful is unmatched. My sister originally told me about Karmapants since she knows them through her work as a makeup artist for high-end weddings. She has seen their work and compared it to hundreds of others over the past two decades and they are unmatched. When I was looking for a photographer nobody else even came close. Our wedding preview video has been shared by friends and family members who didn't even attend the wedding - that's how great their work is. Our wedding photograph from the end of the night had over 400 shares on Facebook! That's not views or likes, but SHARES! 400 of my friends thought Karmapants photo was so awesome that they shared it with their friends who don't even know us! They were there at the wedding, but completely unobtrusive. Somehow while blending in completely, they managed to collect thousands of amazing shots of our friends and family enjoying themselves and having a great evening. We will always cherish our photos and memories of our special day and thanks to Karmapants, we can revisit and relive it anytime we want. Look at other photographers if you want to know what else is out there, but I feel so strongly about Karmapants based on our actual experience that I would schedule the wedding around their availability. They are top notch and you will not regret using them. EVERYONE who sees your photos will want to know how to hire them for their next big event too. The photographer should not be an afterthought and it is not an area to skimp on cost. You usually get what you pay for and with Karmapants, you get so much more. Thank you again to Jen and Colin for an amazing job! Thank you for sharing your talents with us and making our wedding weekend something we can revisit over and over again!

2016-01-20T12:33:34 Response from the vendor

Hey Rob? I am assuming! Haha..wow! What a wedding. Seriously, we spent two days with you and Jen and it didn't feel like work. You pyromaniac! Thank you for letting us document one of the most romantic, family oriented, DIY weddings we have ever had... Read Less Read More