Kate Edwards Weddings

Delicately captured moments telling a story about you as a couple, and your wedding day. Every detail is important, and every in between glance or kiss is remembered. I take pride in documenting couples wedding day with candid photographs and absolutely no forced poses, giving your day the chance to tell its own story.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 John C

I cannot stress enough how AWESOME it was working with Kate for all our wedding photography. First, she led us on an engagement shoot throughout downtown Manhattan, picking some great backgrounds for our pictures. The photos were spectacular and we ended up using 1 for the Save... Read More the Date and many more on our wedding website. Further, she was willing to travel out to the middle of PA for our actual wedding. Kate and her associate were very flexible on timing our portraits before the ceremony, and traveling to the various locations around town to take photos while we were preparing. They were fun to be around and made taking photos fun. During the event, one my guests said: "Your photographers were like ninjas," showing how they did an amazing job of capturing everything without making their presence known. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend working with her.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Nicole C

Working with Kate was quite possibly the best wedding decision we made! From our first meeting, we knew she was a calming presence and her portfolio made clear that she had a talent for finding and capturing the small details and moments, but even with those high expectations,... Read More we were still blown away by the end product. Some of my favorite moments from the morning of the wedding were taking photos with Kate, walking away from the excitement and chaos of a bridal party and family and letting her calming presence allow me to reflect on what was about to happen that day. My husband said the same about her fabulous second shooter, Veronica. We just got our photos back this weekend and are thrilled with literally all of them! They never made us do silly poses or cheesy group shots - every photograph just felt so real and natural. The two of them so beautifully captured the love and excitement from that day and we are so grateful to have these photos for the rest of our lives. Thank you Kate and Veronica for that gift!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Leanne P

Kate was everything we were looking for in a wedding photographer. She was very down to earth, flexible, easy going, and professional. Kate was very quick to answer any questions I had and even quicker to return our engagement shoot and wedding photos! We had all our wedding... Read More pictures in exactly one month and our engagement photos by the end of the week! She made both days stress free and a lot of fun. I would recommend Kate to any bride. I have had so many compliments on my wedding photos, and everyone comments on how natural and beautiful they are (exactly what we hoped for)!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Samantha D

Kate is amazing! She is direct, efficient, had fun with the guests and the photos, professional, and made us look like movie stars! Thanks Kate!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Samantha D

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Akilah S

Kate's photos of our wedding are absolutely beautiful. They capture tone of the night perfectly. Kate was communicative with us throughout the planning and was attentive and thoughtful on our wedding day--she seemed to be present for every moment that was important to us to... Read More capture. We can't say enough about how much we love the wedding photos we received (and PS we received them in a timely manner)!

Exceptional Experience

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

I was very lucky to work with Kate for my wedding this fall. I chose her because my husband and I fell in love with her photos when we saw them on her wedding site. They are romantic and elegant and make any setting look gorgeous. I got a response very quickly after emailing... Read More her, and we arranged to meet in person. We clicked immediately; she asked us questions about what we wanted and was a great listener. We were also able to work out a photo package that was in our price range. On the day of the wedding she was nearly an hour early so that she could get to know the venue. She was very professional, but also compassionate and helpful and definitely had the calm, re-assuring vibe that you want in a person that will literally be standing next to you for your entire wedding day. I got my photos today, about a month after the wedding, and they are so beautiful, and so vibrant and lively. I've seem many photos of my wedding at this point from friends and family members, but seeing hers really brings me back to some of my favorite moments in a way that none of the other photos were able to. There's a beautiful one of the look on my husband's face as I was walking down the aisle, and it really does capture the smile that I remember from that day. Kate is accessible, down to earth, and has the sensitivity to really capture the emotions and beauty of your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Caitlin U

Eka and her team did an outstanding job for the florals at our wedding at the Prospect Park Boathouse in Brooklyn! From start to finish it was an absolute pleasure to work with Eka, who worked so hard to realize my vision and stay within my budget. The florals were the most... Read More important part for me. The arrangements, arch, staircase decor and aisle decor were more than I could have ever hoped for. Our ceremony was planned to be outside and we had a rainy day. Eka and her team worked tirelessly all day to make sure our rain plan would be just as beautiful. They also moved arrangements inside and out, until we finally got the okay for outside, 5 minutes before I walked down the aisle! Eka was the last person I saw before I walked down the aisle, fixing my bouquet to make sure even the smallest detail was perfect. I can not thank Eka and her team enough. I highly recommend Edelweiss for any event, especially if flowers are important to your vision.

Kate Edwards

Kate is a Michigan native residing in Brooklyn with her frenchie Gary. She works as a fashion, lifestyle & wedding photographer in both New York and Los Angeles, and for fun likes to bike, travel & drink coffees with her friends:)