Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

608 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA (719) 930-6736

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jess C

Let me begin this review by saying we love and adore Kate. She is everything we hoped for in our wedding photographer and so much more; she’s caring and compassionate, smart, easy going and relaxed, professional, and her photos are incredibly beautiful. We were married in... Read More Vermont a few months ago and originally intended to find a photographer based in New England. However, after meeting Kate over drinks one evening in DC after my then fiancé stalked her to find more information about a dress I loved that she had photographed, we knew we wanted Kate to be there with us to capture our very special day. Our guests had an absolute blast with Kate and her assistant, Chantal, who also took amazing shots throughout the weekend. Kate was super easy to work with, insanely fun, and understood exactly what we were looking for - I was able to share some of my favorite wedding photos with her beforehand and she appreciated getting to know my style and taste. Her photos of our wedding are gorgeous and captured every moment, every detail, every smile, and every loving embrace. We will be recommending Kate to all of our friends and cannot wait to use her services for other life events.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Elizabeth D

Kate is a phenomenal person and an equally phenomenal photographer. Our photos are amazing and we had such a wonderful experience leading up to and on the day of the wedding thanks to Kate! So grateful for her!

Professional and Fun!

Reviewed on 3/20/2011 Kristin W

Kate was the perfect photographer for our day! At our first meeting we got the impression that she was laid back, but very professional and from looking at her work very good! We wanted the candids to shine and she has a way of capturing the night in every shot. The portraits... Read More were excellent too, our personalities came right through and that was because she made us feel so comfortable. We had about 140 people and Kate had an assistant so we totally felt that every moment was captured. It is so exciting looking through our shots! I highly recommend Kate Haus!

Amazing Photojournalism

Reviewed on 9/01/2010 Sally H

KateHaus was amazing. We wanted a photographer who would capture the moments. She not only exceeded our expectations but she was a pleasure to work with. She provided a sense of calm and brought joy and laughter to our magical day. Photography was our number one priority and... Read More I can't recommend KateHaus highly enough!!