Kate Leigh Photographer

Serving Bucks County, Philadelphia & Surrounding Areas

Kate Leigh

I have been shooting weddings professionally for over seven years in Philadelphia, New York and surrounding areas. I love creating images that tell the story of your wedding day without interfering and I try to blend in as much as possible to find truly candid moments. I'd love to hear all about the details of your wedding and what you are planning!

Artistic, Documentary

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Doylestown, PA
Serving Bucks County, Philadelphia & Surrounding Areas

Hire Kate Leigh

Reviewed on 2/02/2013 emily b

Kate Leigh is an outstanding photographer and really, you should hire her. 2 years after getting married, I know selecting Kate was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning. Kate's photos are stunning. A photographer with an impressive eye for detail, Kate... Read More has a unique ability to capture the feel of an event. Equally impressive are Kate's professionalism and flexibility. Due to the demands of our jobs, my husband and I were not easy to reach and had to shift things around as we planned our wedding. Kate easily went with the flow, accommodating our needs. One thing that was very important to me was to select a photographer who would have a nice presence on the day of our wedding and Kate was a joy to be around. Quite simply, she provided an outstanding service in every way. I am so grateful to her for capturing how special our wedding was and for also how special she made our memories with her beautiful work.

More than we could have ever asked for

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Marissa S

Kate was absolutely fantastic to work with. She shot both our engagement and wedding photos and could not have been more easy going or professional. We had only spoken through email prior to our engagement shoot, but from the minute she showed up she helped my now husband and... Read More I take beautiful natural(!) photos that could not have been more perfect or indicative of us as a couple. Our guests were amazed that they never even noticed her during the ceremony or reception, but we have plenty of wonderful photos that prove otherwise! She even managed to take the unplanned rain in stride and had us ready to take indoor photos in under 10 minutes. We really enjoyed working with Kate and have already spoken with her about doing future shots down the road. If you want fabulous wedding photos, Kate is definitely the way to go.

kate leigh is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 beth s

Choosing Kate as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made. Her photography is beautiful and her style is classic yet contemporary and young yet mature. I felt that it was very important to choose vendors that have a high personal interest in their craft... Read More and love what they do since a wedding is such a personal event. After my experience with Kate I can testify that she delivers exceptional photography with very personal attention. I was planning my NJ wedding from California and I was impressed with Kate's flexibility in finding times and locations that were convenient for our first meeting and for our engagement session. Kate made us feel so comfortable and relaxed that we all had fun during our engagement session and the pictures are so great because they reflect that. She did a great job of shooting our wedding day and captured a great variety and balance of group and candid photos. Our photos were delivered to us so quickly that we were able to view them on our honeymoon. On top of everything Kate has a beautiful personality and it was a pleasure to have had her photograph a very important time in our lives :)

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Tami K

Kate was great to work with from day one. Kate did both our engagement and wedding photos and we received endless compliments on both. Kate is super sweet and easy to work with. She is great at capturing those candid moments and always makes you feel comfortable. She is creative... Read More but open to your ideas. I highly recommend her for your upcoming wedding- you won't be disappointed!!

Surpassed Our Highest Expectations

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Phoebe S

Kate Leigh came very highly recommended by both of my sisters-in-law, who'd also used her for their weddings. I'd seen their beautiful photo albums, but since I'm an A-type perfectionist, I still did an extensive amount of research and met with other photographers to get a... Read More sense of what was out there. I also spent hours on Kate's website, looking through her blog photos. They're absolutely captivating - - no one even came close. None of the cheesy, posed shots. Very artsy, very natural. So, we decided to continue the family tradition and use her for our wedding as well. Having seen her work, we fully expected that our wedding photos would be just as good. But nothing prepared us for just how incredibly beautiful they would be. We were blown away - - they were simply perfect. Kate truly has a gift. She captured so many intimate, special moments from so many unique angles. The most difficult thing for us was actually narrowing down the photos we wanted in our album because there were so many great ones from which to choose. Another notable thing about Kate is that she has an uncanny, unobtrusive way of blending into the crowd, so we never really realized that she was there, snapping away. She has such a calming presence and a wonderful, easygoing personality - - exactly who you'd want by your side on the most important day of your life. Yet, she was still able to somehow control our large wedding party and to get all of the formal shots that we'd requested in a relatively short period of time between the wedding and reception. Anyone who has seen our photos has told us that they're they best they've ever seen. And we, of course, have to agree. Thank you, Kate - - we will treasure them always.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Karen S

I used Katie as my wedding photographer and could not be happier with that choice! She not only took the most amazing photos that I will forever cherish, but she was also so professional and made me so relaxed the day of the wedding. I am not the biggest fan of having my photo... Read More taken and she was able to make me feel so comfortable. It is such an intimate day, and the photographer is there for everything, so having to work with someone you are comfortable with is so key! As for the pictures afterwards, they are amazing. And during the whole process she was so great about emailing me back right away, which is such a help when you are emailing so many vendors. I would absolutely recommend Kate Leigh Photography! You will not be disappointed!!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 christine j

Kate is an amazing photographer and such a sweet person! We met and chatted before the wedding and she really took in what I was looking for. She was never in the way on the wedding day and was able to envision photo ideas on the spot that I would have never thought of. I also... Read More felt very comfortable in front of the camera with her. All of my family members and bridal party commented on how great she was to work with and how quickly we were able to get through formal photos. While she is more pricey than other photographers I was looking at, it was truly worth the money in the end. I will cherish the photos forever. It is going to be very hard to pick out which ones I want in my album!

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Alexis L

We LOVED Kate. She is such a warm, professional and personable photographer. She was a pleasure to work with from our engagement photos, to the wedding and afterwards creating our Album. We thought she offers great value in her packages and offers a beautiful product in her... Read More amazing photographs. She is super flexible and even when hot weather kind of derailed our original family portrait plan prior to the ceremony, she still got all the photos we wanted throughout the evening. She is a great photographer and we can't say enough great things about her!

Kate is wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 Andrea C

My fiance and I could not have been more pleased with Kate Leigh Photography. When our proofs were returned (in less than two weeks after our wedding!), I was absolutely blown away, practically moved to tears. I didn't even know it was possible for a photographer to capture... Read More the raw emotion of a wedding day, but Kate was able to do it. As I have looked through my pictures countless times, I constantly relive the emotions of that day. Kate takes the type of photographs that will become family heirlooms and passed from generation to generation. Not only are Kate's photographs wonderful, but she is a lovely person. Extremely organized and responsive, easy to deal with during the planning process...Kate was a LOW STRESS vendor - important when you are planning an event for 200+ people! Of all of the wonderful things that I could say about Kate, it is also important to note that she kept a very low profile on our wedding day. Half of the shots I can't even imagine how she got them, because I can't remember her even being there! Book Kate Leigh Photography, it will be one wedding decision that you never regret!

Outstanding in every way

Reviewed on 1/17/2011 Julianne A

Photography was our highest priority for our wedding. Since we were spending a lot of money on one day, we wanted great photos to remember everything. We were beyond thrilled with the results. We’ve received many comments from our friends and family that our pictures look like... Read More advertisements in magazines, and some of them have asked if we would submit them for contests. We wanted classy, unique but elegant pictures, and that’s exactly what we got. The style is mature and intimate, and they really tell our story well. Kate was great to work with, too. She really took the time to listen to what we were looking for in our photography and made helpful suggestions. She also understood our budget limitations and worked with us to create a package that covered everything we wanted but didn’t break the bank. She was very flexible. We had an engagement session with her, which was a lot of fun, and not awkward at all. She was creative, taking us to various scenic locations and asking us to just have fun together and be us, and the pictures were fantastic. For the wedding, we had two shooters, Kate and a partner, who was also outstanding. No one even realized they were there because they blended into the background so well, but they still got all the major shots and some great unexpected ones. It’s amazing all the things they captured that we didn’t notice because we were so busy and the day went by so fast. Kate posted all of our pictures online about a week after the wedding. It was so difficult to decide on pictures for our album because they were all so good, but once we did, it didn’t take long at all for her to design and produce the album which is absolutely gorgeous. Kate has exceptional talent for photography and album design, and her extraordinary attention to detail, professionalism, and caring nature set her well above others in the field. I have recommended her already, and will continue to do so. I was very confident leaving our wedding photography in her hands, and she has truly made our memories extra special.

Kate Leigh

Things I love in no particular order: the movies, printed photo albums, the beach, ice cream, running, tennis, wine, my kids and pedicures. I also love photographing people who are in love so let's connect and talk weddings!

TO Kate Leigh Photographer