Katherine Beth Photography

OC, LA, San Jose, Portland, WA, Seattle, MT, Maui, Temecula

Telling the Most Beautiful Love Story.

From the moment you're engaged, one of the best chapters in your life has begun. I know the time you've spent planning the details of this event since you were young and it is my joy to be able to capture each page just like you imagined it would be. If you're local to SD, let me treat you to a non-committal coffee gathering so we can get to know one-another. Then I can hear more about your love story and dream Wedding Day! I look forward to working with you!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

4383 Temecula St , San Diego, CA OC, LA, San Jose, Portland, WA, Seattle, MT, Maui, Temecula (360) 305-8320

Highly recommend Katherine Beth Photography

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Erica M

It was an absolute joy working with Katherine as our photographer for our wedding (June 2014)!!! I feel so fortunate to have found her for our special day. From the very initial contact, she was so warm, friendly, and genuine. She's the type of person you instantly feel... Read More comfortable with, which is very important when choosing your wedding photographer. She comes across as a close, supportive friend -yet highly professional, focused, and very talented!! She captured our special day exquisitely! Our photos bring a huge smile to my face, and I know I will be able to look at them for many years to come and reminisce on every detail of the day. There is a perfect mix of beautifully romantic photos with me and my groom, candid shots of us interacting with our family and friends, artistic shots of the decor we all spend so much time and thought on, and plenty of all of our guests too. She was thoughtful with each part of the process. Upon initial contact (and before even committing to hire her), she suggested meeting up for coffee (her treat!) to discuss my event and vision. She was accommodating with our budget constraints and I felt her costs were very reasonable. She stayed in touch during the time leading up to the wedding which was reassuring, and she was very responsive via email and text. On the day of, she even brought an assistant at no additional cost to us. Katherine completely took charge (in her sweet, lovely way) on the day of with identifying the best locations and poses for our group and bride/groom photos. She made awesome suggestions for 'first look' photos and pulled me and my groom away after dinner for a brief, special photo session - and all these shots ended up being some of my favorites. She provided a few sneak peeks promptly after our event and then delivered the DVD with all of our beautiful photos within the time promised. All in all, I highly recommend Katherine! Aside from being a truly lovely, genuine person, she proved to be an amazing photographer and captured our day perfectly!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Alycia C

Katherine is amazing!!! She not only has the most adorable personality that makes you want to be her best friend but has an amazing eye in photography. I love her use of natural light and the way she captured every moment of the ocean sunset in the background. She goes above and... Read More beyond to make you feel comfortable in the moment and create the best pictures in every case scenario. We used her as our photographer for our wedding recently at Scripps Seaside Forum on July 10, 2015 and I would highly recommend her to anyone for any type of occasion. Thank you Katherine!!!!!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Tia R

It was such an honor to have Katherine capture our Wedding Day. Katherine put me at ease- as a normally nervous person in front of a camera and a stressed out bride, I wasn't sure what to expect. Katherine changed that. Her passion for photography shines through, but her passion... Read More for people is what makes her great. When my vision of a sunny garden wedding was ruined by rain, Katherine helped me see that it wasn't "ruined", just changed slightly. Katherine and a friend went and got rain boots for me and all of my bridesmaids. Standing in my wedding dress with polka dot rain boots, Katherine reassured me everything would be perfect. And it was. And the pictures prove it. Katherine captured moments I never would have remembered- in the whirlwind of our Wedding Day, she was there to document the memories for us. It was such a blessing to have such a kind, compassionate, skilled photographer to share our day with.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Alexa H

Katherine and her team are just absolutely amazing! She is so kind and we love every single photo. Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Danielle J

Where do I begin? From the day my groom and I met Katherine, we knew that we had found the perfect photographer for our wedding. She was so eager to hear about our relationship and immediately won over my husband when she brought up that her husband was a bearded man as well ;)... Read More Our engagement photographs, not only were they beautiful, but I didn't think someone could capture our love so perfectly...and did I mention she also put up with our two giant dogs who were anything but cooperative. Throughout my wedding planning process Katherine always shared her knowledge and resources with me. Of course life has its way of surprising you which is definitely how I felt when Katherine told me she wouldn't be able to attend our wedding due to her and her husband expecting a little one and being placed on bed rest. Initially I was saddened, but she made me feel so confident that her assistants would take care of me and give me that "Katherine experience" that we enjoyed so much. Boy was she right, not only did her photographers do an amazing job capturing our special day but they completely won me over within the first few minutes of being there. They made sure that everything Chris and I could possibly want or need came true, whether it was quick break from smiling or chasing guests away from where we were taking pictures. I truly can't speak enough of how highly I recommend Katherine and her team. I know that as our family grows in the future we will be calling Katherine to work her magic behind the camera once again.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Maggie H

Katherine was all-around amazing! She photographed my sister's wedding and did an absolutely beautiful job.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Zach B

Katherine documented our wedding day perfectly and couldn't have been easier to work with. She's a very kind-hearted person and that shows in the care that she takes with her clients and their important moments. My wife and I will enjoy looking back on these photos for years to... Read More come.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Matt S

Top notch team. Traci took our groomsmen photos prior to the ceremony and they came out great. Katherine was professional and a pleasure to work with. Our photos came out great and my wife still talks about how much she likes Katherine. Really great experience overall.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cynthia S

Katherine is THE best! She's not only a pleasure to plan with she made our day run perfectly! We didn't have a coordinator and so on the morning of she came in, put a little pep in our step, and got the girls organized and out the door in time! We were a little behind but she... Read More reassured me it was no problem at all and we could just push back our bridesmaids photo to after the ceremony. Our pictures came out beautifully and we have received so many compliments on all of them! I love how she captured so many pictures of our guests laughing and just having a great time because I feel like the day was just a total blast and the photos show that. She is the absolute sweetest and easiest to work with. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a top quality photographer who knows how to keep you sane during the planning process! And in fact she will be doing my brothers wedding in May and once our little one comes into the world in February I plan to have her do our newborn photos as well! So we will definitely be using her for years to come!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Paige B

Katherine did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photography. The engagement session was a great way to get more comfortable in front of the camera and we absolutely loved how the photos turned out. The wedding day ran smoothly and the hours included in our package... Read More ended up being the perfect amount for us, but we appreciated that she was able to add on extra time, if needed, for a small fee to give us some extra flexibility. She had great suggestions for sites near our venue in Liberty Station to take our wedding party photos and even did a quick meet-up there to take a look at some options. We love the way she and her second shooter captured our day! Aside from the actual photos themselves, Katherine was fantastic to work with. She was quick to respond to all our questions (and there were many) and really took the time to get to know us personally to best capture our day. She worked with our coordinator to ensure we kept to our timeline and so we wouldn't feel rushed or frazzled while taking photos. Her suggestion to sneak out of our cocktail hour to take a breath and have a few minutes for extra photos before our reception ended up being a great choice for us. She's definitely attended more weddings than we have, so we loved this expert advice! :) Her prices were incredibly reasonable and we will absolutely hire her again for any future photo needs!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kathryn H

I cannot recommend Katherine highly enough. When I was beginning my wedding planning journey, I knew that my photos were going to be the single material item from my wedding that I could treasure forever, so finding the perfect photographer was priority #1. I found Katherine... Read More through The Knot and fell in love with the romantic vision that shines through in her work. She was super responsive when I inquired about scheduling a phone call (since I live out of state) and the minute I hung up with her I knew I had found the right person. She was professional and knowledgeable so as to answer all of my thousands of questions and allay my worries, but also so interested in who my fiancé and I were. She wanted to hear about our love story! You can tell when you talk to her that she so loves her job and is the kindest, warmest-hearted person--someone you want to be a part of the most important day of your life. Katherine was so helpful in recommending other vendors when I needed some advice, especially directing me to the most wonderful hair and makeup team. She was responsive throughout the whole process, both before and after the main event. The day of the wedding, she was a calming, positive presence in a chaotic environment. She and her second shooter made the family and wedding party photos go as smoothly as possible, which is really something given my massive family (it was like herding cats). She captured the big moments and the intimate, spontaneous ones with such care. The photos turned out to be absolutely perfect. They are beautifully edited and were delivered promptly. I look forward to having Katherine in our life for years to come, and I can't wait for her to capture our future kids!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Laura W

I can't express the words to speak to what a wonderful person and photographer Katherine is. She is so sweet and kind. She has been photographing our family since I was pregnant (maternity, newborn, christmas cards, you name it). We then ended up having our big ceremony and I... Read More of course chose Katherine. She is exactly what you need on your wedding day. She's positive, calm, helpful.. what more could you ask for - other than AMAZING photos - which she definitely delivered on as well.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Lisa S

We used Katherine Beth for our engagement photos and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with her. She made us feel so comfortable and took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. She is very professional and very kind and easygoing. She took beautiful photos and... Read More captured the moment in the most wonderful way. I know if you choose Katherine Beth for your photography you'll be very happy.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Dorothy N

Where do I even start? Katherine, right off the bat, was so kind and genuine when we first had our meeting. After having coffee and a great conversation with her, I knew she was perfect for our needs and personality. Her team had to take over during our wedding day due to... Read More Katherine's health, but she definitely left us in very good hands. Her team was right on time for the getting ready pictures, was very attentive to detail (including those pesky fly away hairs), and was very calm through all situations. We did not feel rushed one bit! They made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera and spoke to everyone as if we were family. They never felt overbearing but still made sure to keep in their vision. They definitely carried themselves with such great and respected everyone's needs. Even though Katherine was not able to be there physically, she still took full charge of the editing. The sneak peeks were amazing and I can't wait to see the rest of them! My bridesmaids (ladies who have been married and has had experiences with photographers) RAVED about Katherine's team! They loved how they worked and did it with such grace! Thank you again Kathering and Team! David and I are 100% satisfied with our decision on choosing you to capture the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Sara M

Katherine was calm and caring from the first day I spoke to her. I knew instantly she was the right photographer for our wedding. As we went through the planning process she was there to answer questions and give guidance. Katherine and her team executed our wedding day without... Read More flaw. They were efficient and calm. Calm being the key word there....as a bride my nerves and emotions were sky high and these ladies kept me grounded through their calmness. I couldn't be more pleased with my wedding gallery and have relived my wedding day multiple times through the photos. Thank you Katherine for being part of our day and helping to capture all of the moments.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Melissa R

Katherine is amazing, and I am happy to say she's already captured 2 milestone moments in my life! We first met in 2014 when she was getting started in San Diego. She did family/graduation photos for my, (then) boyfriend's (now husband's) graduation at USD. The pictures are... Read More AMAZING, and they've been hanging in my home since! In January, she was available last minute for our wedding! (I had 8 weeks to plan it) My pictures are perfection, and I will cherish them forever. Katherine is professional, has an amazing eye for details, and really knows how to guide you and family for those perfect pictures! I highly recommend Katherine as your photographer for any special moment in your life!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Ashton D

Katherine was so wonderful to work with!! I don't love having pictures taken, but Katherine made us feel comfortable and natural the entire time. She had great location suggestions and a plan for efficiently getting the shots she needed, even though the tide was unexpectedly... Read More high that day. Katherine also was very patient with/willing to work with our 2 dogs! Our pictures were BEAUTIFUL (I love the bright light she captured!) and she got them back to us quickly. Thank you, Katherine!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Caitlyn W

Katherine did a wonderful job on our engagement photos! She had the perfect location picked out and captured all we had wanted and more.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Chris M

Katherine was a true delight and fit in so nicely with our family and guests at the wedding. Had she not been the photographer she surely would have been an invited guest. We could not be more delighted with the photos and overall experience.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 David M

My wife and I made the decision to hire Katherine to photograph our wedding. She is a great communicator and was is constant contact with us up to the point she arrived before the ceremony. Katherine and her assistant got right to work capturing all of the special days moments.... Read More She has a keen eye for details and it shows in the photos. Katherine went above and beyond what we expected, she even lent a hand in helping us keep track of our unusually large wedding party. Once the photos arrived my wife, our families, and I were speechless. The photos are incredible and are something that my wife and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. To anyone thinking about hiring Katherine, I can emphatically say she is second to none!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Caitlyn K

Katherine Beth Evans is a joy to work with as a photographer! She is professional, prompt, creative and personable. I felt comfortable under her direction and loved seeing the finished photos from our engagement shoot and wedding (sneak peak). Katherine captures light... Read More beautifully and really knows how to find the right moment with her camera - the one that later makes you stop and really soak in the beauty of life. I so appreciate her hard work!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

Since we first met Katherine she made us feel comfortable and answered all of our questions. She is very personable and friendly. Katherine has great enthusiasm and creativity. You will not regret booking her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Allie Z

Katherine was great to work with. She has tons of patience and made me feel comfortable (I hate taking photos). All my bridesmaids kept saying how sweet and fun she was to work with.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

We were so lucky to have found Katherine to be our wedding photographer. Her professionalism and expertise made us feel at ease throughout the entire event. I would highly recommend Katherine to everyone for any of your photo needs, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica W

Katherine did an amazing job as our wedding photographer this past July! She's super friendly, patient, and skilled at her craft. She had competitive pricing while still providing all we could ask for. You can really see her passion for her work. And that passion is... Read More obviously evident in the beautiful photos she captured on our wedding day. I'd recommend Katherine to anyone!

Katherine Evans

Hi There! It's my Honor to tell the story of your Wedding along with your future milestones with beautiful photographs. I love to work locally in San Diego and I'm more than happy to travel around the World & within the United States. I am a seasoned photographer, 10 years plus! I am known for my upbeat and fun personality, love for natural light, capturing priceless moments..oh and let's not forget coffee..I LOVE my coffee - especially when I get to enjoy it with potential clients to discuss their upcoming Wedding! Best part about my job, Clients become friends. Can't wait to work with you!