Capturing Moments to Last Forever

I love capturing all the little moments throughout your big day. From you & your fiancé sneaking a kiss in the corner, to your baby cousin who's excited to dance at his first wedding. I want you to have fun & feel beautiful, with every inch of your day captured as a stunning photographic story.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Los Angeles, CA (714) 642-6910

Phil & Suzette's Wedding

Reviewed on 11/23/2013

You captured every unforgettable moments of the wedding. There are so many to mention but taking the time to capture shared & wonderful times with families & friends, showing their smiles, hugs & kisses, holding hands & all those seemingly unrehearsed gestures made a really... Read More impressive photography. You did a remarkable job! Thank you.

Kathy is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/13/2013

We could not be any happier with our choice in Kathy as our engagement and wedding photographer! We knew from the start that our photographer would have to be someone whom we can trust to capture our most important memories. Kathy earned that trust right away with her very... Read More friendly and open demeanor, genuine spirit and her overall way of making us fully comfortable as if we have known each other for a lifetime! She is so very easy to work with, and she makes you feel very much at ease. On the technical side, Kathy provided us an amazing variety of shots – capturing portraits, candids, and the little details that highlighted the day. We didn’t realize she took so many photos and captured the most intimate of moments during our ceremony and reception. When we looked over her final selections for us, we felt as if we were reliving our wedding day all over again! We have shared the photos with our families and friends, and they are just as amazed with Kathy’s work! We highly recommend Kathy to everyone! THANK YOU, KATHY!

Creative and Encouraging

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Natalie M

Kathy was a complete pro! We used her services for our engagement photo shoot. She actually picked us up at our house and took us to our location, which we entrusted her to scout and select. It was exactly what we wanted and provided so many varying backdrops but with a... Read More consistency that created a unified tone throughout all of the shots. She also made us feel so comfortable - which is key in getting shots that truly communicate the love you are feeling at that time and the emotions you want captured. We used our photos at our engagement party, on our Save-the-dates and at our wedding! We love them. Thanks, Kathy!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Andrew R

Kathy is flexible, thoughtful, and incredibly talented. She photographed our wedding and I can't praise her - or her work - enough. She was an absolute delight to work with. Kathy spent time getting to know us, listened to what we wanted, and offered great advice. She built a... Read More reasonably priced package that met our needs. And Kathy was totally amenable to a last minute adjustment, adding more time and a second location. At the wedding, Kathy and Annie (another fab photographer) immediately made me feel relaxed and confident, and their positive attitudes were a joy to be around. Plus, they set up and ran the photo booth, including a template, props, printing. And I still can't believe they captured such a wide range of photos between the two of them! And wow, Kathy is FAST! Thanks to her, we were ahead of schedule and could spend more time enjoying our wedding. From gorgeous posed photos to incredible candid shots, every picture is beautiful. She's got an eye for detail and interesting angles. Thanks to Kathy, our wedding photos are unique and perfectly capture who we are.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

How can I leave six stars??? Kathy is just THE best. We used Kathy for our engagement session and wedding photography. All of the photos were so amazing. She is professional, very responsive to whatever your questions and ideas are, and I felt like she was there with me every... Read More step of the way through my entire wedding planning process. I received a lot of compliments on the photos and the bridal team also commented to me on how calm and collected she was throughout the wedding day. Go check out her website to see how talented she is. Great pricing for all of the work and effort she puts into documenting your special day/event. I can't wait to have another life event come up so that I can hire her. :) Thank you so much Kathy xoxo!!

2017-10-09T18:05:57 Response from the vendor

Awwww!!!! Thank you so much for the incredible review!!! This just warmed my heart! :) Lots of love!! xoxo Kathy

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 James G

Kathy really made our wedding extra special. Your talent behind the lens is truly amazing. One thing that I especially loved about our time together, both at the engagement session and at the wedding is your ability to be personal, professional and fun all at the same time. I... Read More couldn't imagine a better experience. A word about the cost....worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Amanda G

Obsessed! From the moment we met Kathy my now husband and I knew she had to be our photographer. Kathy has such a contagious great air about her. She not only makes you feel comfortable but makes sure to capture every moment. Kathy took our engagement pictures as well as... Read More covered our wedding day along with Jo. Spending time with them was a blast and they got some amazing shots! Thank you Kathy for capturing our love!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Deya M

Kathy has an eye for fantastic shots! She is so committed to this art. She was our photog for our wedding in Sunset Beach CA. It was a simple ceremony with family only (16 people), we had little to no decor on the beach; it was just us, the sand and the water in the back with... Read More some washed up seaweed. Kathy took all those elements and produced amazing shots! She even brought morning glory sticks to create these circle/bubble/light spec looking things in our shot. She is so creative. We are so happy with Kathy's work and recommend her to all of our friends. Thank you Kathy! - We love you! - The Morita's

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jared T

She's amazing. That's the short and honest truth of it. Choosing a photographer can be a very stressful experience. Spend 5 minutes with Kathy and she will completely disarm you with her warm personality. Spend another 5 minutes reviewing her work and there wont be a doubt in... Read More your mind you have found your photographer. Her ability to capture the most intimate and natural moments is what drew us to her work and she did not disappoint. It was a wonderful experience and we could not have asked for a better photographer.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ruben M

Kathy is amazing! She handled our engagement session and words can't express how grateful we are to have worked with such a professional. Our shoot took place at City Hall in Pasadena, CA, and Kathy was able to make the most of the location, making for some amazing shots. We... Read More even included our stubborn bulldog in the session and Kathy was especially patient with her (and us!). We only get a few special moments in a lifetime, and to be able to capture those moments in pictures is priceless. Kathy understands this and it shows in her work. We could not have asked for a better photographer. Thank you, Kathy!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kaitlin T

Kathy shot our engagement photos and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! We were really nervous initially, but she made us feel completely at ease during the whole process. Her warm and inviting personality and professionalism, coupled with, her talent and creative... Read More eye made her the perfect photographer on such an important day. We couldn't recommend anyone more than we would Kathy. She's simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 M R

Kathy is THE BEST!! The photos were amazing. She captured images & moments that make you realize the importance of a great photographer. She took our engagement photos & the entire experience was great. We had our dog participate in the session & she walked us through every step... Read More of the way. She made the entire thing so easy. Love her!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Greg M

Kathy is truly the best in the business! We had a small ceremony close to Long Beach and even though it was small, we wanted to capture the moment with the best possible photographer. We checked out a couple of options but after seeing Kathy's work our mind was made up. Aside... Read More from the amazing shots of us in the moment ,she was so good at setting up the family photos, and especially the photos of just my wife and I. The photos of us were amazing, but one thing I also look at is the photos of others. She captured some amazing shots of our family and friends that they have put up in their house, which is also what we wanted! We didn't have to tell her to take certain shots. It's like she already knew what we were thinking! We constantly look through the pictures she sent us. She's the best and I highly recommend her!!! Thank you Kathy!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Crysta K

Thank you Kathy for the amazing engagement pictures!! We are beyond in love with each and every one. I was really stressed that day because my hair and makeup were not what I wanted, but she made me feel like a million bucks hahaha. I loved the way the pictures are so airy and... Read More romantic, I can't wait to see our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Harrison G

Kathy goes above and beyond. She is simply the best. She came to my final walk through and stayed for 2 hours! No one does that and it made me feel so good as a bride. She takes the best photos and has the sweetest attitude. My guests were even raving about how amazing she was... Read More at the wedding. "She is full of life and energy and she is so nice" according to one guest! Then wait for it her photos are absolutely stunning. She captures everything with ease and the quality is amazing. I am so thankful to have met Kathy and now she is our photographer for life!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Kathy was amazing to work with! Best wedding pictures you've ever seen! Everyone looks great. Even the people people who don't consider themselves 'photogenic' were feeling good when they saw these. She was great at wrangling the family together and getting the shots in quickly.... Read More She captured all of the important moments and details, but thankfully the day didn't feel like one big photo shoot. Some photographers can be over-bearing and really detract from the actual moment, but it's not like that at all w Kathy. The photos came back to us very quickly after the wedding as well. I really can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Courtney C

Kathy is the absolute best! My husband and I used Kathy as our wedding photographer, and from the moment we "met" her over Facetime we knew she was the photographer for us. For the entire process of planning our wedding, Kathy was there for us as so much more than just a... Read More photographer. She always went above and beyond in every step of the process and I started to turn to her for much more than I probably should of, and Kathy being as sweet as she is, never complained. She helped us with our timeline for the day of, sat on any phone call I needed her to be on, was always available for in-person meetings for us when we were in town (we live out of town). I know she has other clients, but she always made us feel like we were her only couple and her enthusiasm was contagious. On the day of, she was amazing and by the end of the day other vendors and guest leaned on her for questions over our coordinator. The icing on the cake of course was the pictures turned out beautiful and she sent them earlier than promised. Overall, if I could give Kathy 10 stars I would. She was by far our favorite vendor and was a huge part of making our day perfect!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Meg M

My husband and I got married this past October and had the pleasure of working with Kathy as our wedding photographer. I can't say enough amazing things about Kathy! In the beginning stages, she set up a coffee date to get to know us as a couple and what was important to our... Read More wedding. Then she worked closely with us to create a custom package within our tight budget. Throughout planning she was quick to respond to any email or text, something I value highly especially since we planned the event ourselves. At the wedding, she was EVERYWHERE while flawlessly blending in with guests. Looking back at our pictures, she captured every important moment of my new husband and me, as well as moments we missed while mingling- truly, I don't know how she did it! The quality of the photos is an absolute dream and she was such a lovely presence to have around on my special day. Guests even made a point to let us know after the wedding how much they enjoyed our photographer. Thank you, Kathy!

Kathy is an AMAZING photographer!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Chantell S

Kathy is such an amazing photographer and person! We hired her for our engagement pictures and wedding. She did such an amazing job! Our pictures came out so good! All of our wedding guest loved Kathy and had so much nice compliments to say about her! She is such an easy going,... Read More friendly person. She always had a smile on her face. Kathy is very quick at responding emails or texts. I am so glad I found Kathy and hired her to be our photographer. Kathy will definitely be our long time photographer.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My Fiance and I used Kathy for our engagement pictures. I'm not used to having my pictures taken professional but she was great at making me feel comfortable in front of the camera. She was so friendly and professional. We got our pictures back and my fiance quickly ordered... Read More prints! Can't wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Allison M

My fiancé Richard and I were over the moon when Kathy was available to do our engagement shoot in San Francisco. We were so nervous as it was the first time we were ever getting professional photographs of ourselves, but Kathy put us to ease instantly. Kathy was so warm and... Read More attentive, always looking for the perfect natural moments that my fiancé and I shared. She gave us direction when we were unsure of what to do but allowed us to share our thoughts on how we wanted to look. We found Kathy to be extremely professional and we have the best memories of the day she photographed us. After that special shoot with Kathy, we knew we would be calling on her for all of life's future special occasions. Our wedding, holiday cards, babies and & beyond! Honestly, we were crushed when we found out that Kathy already had a wedding to shoot when we finally chose our wedding date, but she gave us a stellar referral. Of course she did, Kathy Deninno Photography is the best!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Lauren A

Kathy is the best there is! Our photos are so unbelievably beautiful, and our whole experience leading up to the big day was incredible. Kathy genuinely loves photographing weddings, and she made everyone in the wedding party feel so comfortable. Everyone had so much fun hanging... Read More out with her, which is so rare when someone is photographing you! She really made the wedding day amazing and stress-free, and every single person has commented on how beautifully she captured our wedding day. KATHY I LOVE YOU!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Christina r

From the moment we met with Kathy I instantly knew she was the one ! She was just super sweet and knew what she was talking about . She was always quick to response to any questions we had . The day of she arrived early and ready to work she made everyone super comfortable... Read More during group pictures . Once we received the picture I knew exactly why we chose her they are amazing . She captured every little detail just so beautifully and I couldn't of asked for more . I can honestly say I would recommend her to any couple planning their big day . Thank you for everything ! Gary & Cristy

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

From the first time we met with Kathy, we had a fabulous experience. She is warm and funny, and made us all feel comfortable throughout the process of planning all the way through the wedding and photo selection. The wedding pictures turned out incredible. We all love them and... Read More we have gotten tons of compliments on them. Not only did we love Kathy and her work, but many of our guests have told us how much they enjoyed working with her on the wedding day. I definitely feel that there is no better wedding photographer than Kathy and I am so glad that we chose to work with her.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Shaunte D

Kathy is an amazing photographer! I recently got married in May 2015 and hired Kathy to be our photographer for engagement and wedding. Her work is hands down spot on! Kathy's work style will put you at ease, even the particular brides can relax because their photos are in... Read More great hands. My wedding photos were amazing, even better than I expected or imagined. Kathy captured the vibe and tone of the wedding perfectly. I worried that my photos would fall flat but the complete opposite happened. I have so many great shots it's difficult to decide which photos will go in our wedding album!! Hire Kathy as your photographer, you will not be disappointed.

Kathy DeNinno

Let's create some rad images together!