Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

City of Austin, Texas. (412) 657-9498

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jessica C

I can't express how much we enjoyed our engagement shoot with Katia. She was friendly, funny, and professional from the start. She made us feel comfortable and coached us through the session with ease. The pictures came out FLAWLESS and I could not have hoped for a better... Read More experience. You won't go wrong by selecting Katia as your photographer.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Mack R

I cannot begin to tell you how awesome Katia is. She's very professional and prompt but yet sweet and kind. If you have ideas you want she'll incorporate them into the shoot. I really recommend her to anyone and I'm glad you assisted us with our engagement photos katia your now... Read More a good friend of mine! God Bless You!!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Sandy B

Katia is the best. My fiancé and I had so much fun during our engagement session. We felt very comfortable posing in front of Katia. We will definitely work with her again.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Elizabeth S

We loved our experience with Katia!! She was so patient and calm and worked so hard to get all of the shots we wanted. She was affordable and we got our images back quickly - we will definitely use her again!!

I Wish I Could Give Her Ten Stars On Everything!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Alexa D

BOOK KATIA NOW. Seriously. Katia was, without a doubt, such an insanely valuable person the day of our beautiful wedding. The week of the wedding, I sent her a list that she had requested: any pictures I required, any pictures I'd like to have taken, and any ideas I had in... Read More general... she also requested a few photos to be included so that she could get a feel for who my husband and I were before she got to shooting us. This was a great step to take with a photographer in general, and Katia made sure all of our requests/ideas/wants were met... and then some... and then some. She arrived very promptly with enough time to take candid shots of the girls getting ready, the accessories, my dress, and sending her second shooter to take some great shots of the men getting ready as well. We had 21 people in our wedding party... this was no small task! Taking shots of everyone outside went more smoothly than I had ever imagined. She came well prepared with great ideas, was authoritative enough to keep everyone in line, but also fun enough to keep everyone engaged. It was basically FREEZING for the middle of October, so she worked expediently, but didn't allow that to get in the way of the quality of her work. My husband and I also had opted to have a first look, which she had helped me to come around to the idea to begin with, as our ceremony was at 6:30 pm, making photos pre-ceremony a must. This ended up being one of our favorite and most cherished memories... we cannot wait to see the results! Now, when I say "Above and BEYOND", I think of Katia's work. She was non-stop... I have a great example of this: During the private wedding party cocktail hour, I ran off with two of my bridesmaids to go touch-up in another room, and I kicked off my shoes. Upon return, I came up to Katia having positioned my shoes "just so" because she saw them lying there and got inspired for an incredible shot of them lying on the floor with the decor of the venue. She was right, it was an awesome shot, and she did it all on her own... just being a boss and running around capturing all these great things! We had a beautiful wedding... it was honestly borderline perfect... and Katia's work was a huge part of this. She never made us worry, was always there when we expected her to be, and did even MORE than we expected of her. We recommend her at the top of our list of vendors for the day. Don't hesitate. Look at her website, see what she's capable of, and BOOK!

Mussey Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Annie E

Katia and her assistant, Alise, were AMAZING. Our photos thus far have been stunning and on the day of the wedding Katia had great ideas for poses and places for pictures. Thank you for making our day even more perfect!!!

Stunning photos/talented personable photographer

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Michelle M

Katia is truly an amazing photographer. From the day we first met with her, we knew we were in good hands. She has a wonderful personality which makes you feel comfortable as she captures all of the special moments of your big day. She is EXTREMELY talented and creative. Her... Read More photos are amazing as she instills her creativity, thought, care, and skill in every shot. She truly made me feel and look beautiful in every frame! Her service is like none other!! We would HIGHLY recommend her! She arranged for a second photographer to join her to make the day run flawlessly between two households. My husband and I also chose to do a first look and we couldn't be happier; she made us feel comfortable while capturing this special moment! Best of all, we had a preview with some wedding photos in just a few days and our proofs in just a few weeks. We cannot thank her enough for her amazing service as we had a wonderful experience working with her!

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Kimberly J

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! Such an upbeat and exciting photographer to work with. Would highly recommend!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Marissa L

Katia was absolutely amazing. She shot our engagement and wedding, and I could not be happier! She made sure to get all of the pictures we asked and then some! Katia was so great to work with and so personable. We felt so comfortable with her at our engagement shoot, which made... Read More it even easier on our wedding day to have her familiar face there! The pictures she captured are amazing and I am so glad that I used Katia Forero Photography!