Katie Cakes Cakery

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon, Hershey and Surrounding Area

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

Katie's cake was by far the best wedding cake we have ever eaten. Just the right sweetness and so moist it just melted in our mouths. Her service and professionalism are unsurpassed. Thank you for making our daughter's wedding extra special with a fantastic product.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Laura H

I have nothing but positive things to say after working with Katie from Katie Cakes Cakery. Katie did both our wedding cake and candy table at our October wedding. She was incredibly professional and easy to work with. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious, and I... Read More received rave reviews from guests at the wedding. She personalized the cake and candy table to fit our vision. The candy table was beautifully arranged, and guests were sampling the sweets even before dinner was served. I would highly recommend Katie to anyone!

Perfection!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Iesha S

Katie is an incredible baker and is excellent at what she does. We've had her cakes at several different occasions and each one has been beautiful and absolutely delicious. Most recently Katie made our two tiered wedding cake as well as 3 flavors of cupcakes for our September... Read More wedding. Our cake was gorgeous! Katie incorporated some of our wedding florals into the design and it was just lovely! Everyone raved about how delicious the cake was. We particularly enjoyed the coconut cake with the pineapple preserve..AMAZING!! Katie is such a pleasure to work with. She is incredibly talented and will take your vision and make the cake of your dreams! We could not reccomend Katie's Cakes more, for any occasion!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Yvonne M

Excellent Service and Presentation. The Cake was moist, delicious and absolutely Beautiful! I would definitely use Katie Cakes Cakery in the future.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jamie L

I recently got married and used Katie's Bakery for our wedding cake/cupcakes. During our Consultation we gave Katie a few photos of what we had in mind for the look of our cake. We were going for a rustic fall theme. When my husband and I saw the cake for the first time at our... Read More reception we were beyond pleased. It looked even better than we imagined! It was a tree with carvings of mine and my husbands initials in it. It was very detailed and as realistic as a cake can be. And it tasted amazing! The cupcakes were out of this world! I had several guests ask us where we had them made. It's not easy finding a bakery that can pull off the look you want PLUS the finished product still tastes great. Katie also made our lives easier by delivering everything to the reception venue and setting it up. I'm blessed to have a small business like Katie's so close to home. Her cakes taste better than any big chain bakery I've ever visited! I am very pleased with her services and I look forward to using her in the future.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nellaney O

Katie's cakes are amazing! Katie was even able to accommodate my gluten-free dietary needs for my wedding cake and it turned out delicious! Katie is one-of-a-kind you will not be disappointed thank you!!! U rock!! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jennifer P

Katie Cakes Cakery is amazing! I had her cupcakes at a wedding reception that I attended recently. Katie did a great job at matching the flavors to the fall wedding theme. The cupcakes looked picture perfect and tasted even better than they looked. I would definitely... Read More recommend Katie Cakes Cakery!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Addie S

Katie's cakes are so delicious. I am not a sweet eater and I cannot get enough of her cakes. I highly recommend her to everyone I come in contact with. We gave her an idea and the theme for our wedding and she did not disappoint the cupcakes and cake were the biggest hit of the... Read More wedding! We received the biggest compliments on the cakes. Thank you Katie!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Anna K

We did a small three tier cake and cupcakes. Everything was delivered promptly and was set up exactly like we wanted it. We got multiple complements, even weeks after, about how delicious the cupcakes were! We would highly recommend for any event!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 colleen a

Katie at Katie Cakes Cakery took the time to really get to know me and understand what we were looking for in a wedding cake and dessert table. She also worked with me at the last minute to create a fabulous grooms cake within our tight budget. If you go with Katie Cakes... Read More Cakery..you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Allison L

Katie was an absolute pleasure and sweet heart to work with! We had our cake vendor back out with 2 weeks until our big day, I got in contact with Katie and she was able to fit me in and create a true masterpiece. We went basic with a naked style vanilla cake with vanilla... Read More buttercream, but the detailing and taste was way more than basic! SO SPECTACULAR!! I would highly recommend her cakes and service to anyone and I will be ordering again! Thank you much again Katie!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jacque T

My husband and I got married in August , 2016 and we had a wonderful experience with Katie. She was very responsive to my messages and very accommodating to whatever we requested. We gave her a picture of what we were looking for with our 4tier cake and she was able to recreate... Read More it along with our own touches perfectly. We got an all buttercream cake because we aren't big on fondant and it was so delicious. We had three different flavors, of chocolate cake with peanut butter icing, vanilla cake with strawberries, and the apple spice with caramel icing. The icing was so smooth and we received so many compliments on it. We loved her cake so much that we ordered cupcakes the following month for my husband's birthday with the same flavors. We would highly recommend Katie to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jes C

Katie is awesome. She listened to exactly what we wanted for our cake and made it perfect. Not only was it beautiful, it was delicious. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how good our cake was!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Erin S

Katie was very easy to work with to help me get the best groom's cake for my husband at our rehearsal dinner. Through emailing, she created a Yankees-themed cake that was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Katie knows her cakes! She did an excelent job setting up for our wedding, combining superb taste with a gorgeous display! A treat for your mouth and your eyes! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Tia G

Katie has made many cakes for my family, including my wedding cake. Not only do her cakes look AMAZING, but they taste just as delicious! She is a pleasure to work with and has so many creative ideas. I would recommend her services to anyone. You won't be disappointed with... Read More anything made by Katie!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Caitlin R

Katie did an amazing job. The cake was the best tasting wedding cake I have ever had. very unique flavors without being too over the top. The cake was stunning!

Perfection in the form of a cake!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I would recommend Katie Cakes Cakery to anyone looking for a personable experience. Katie managed to put everything we could have possibly wanted into our wedding cake without being told to do so. We went to Katie with ideas and she spent time getting to know us through tastings... Read More and learning what kind of style we were looking for in our wedding. The final product was amazing (and it tasted just a great as it looked)! She even coordinated with our florist to add a special touch with the flowers used in the wedding. She puts her heart into her cakes and it definitely shows. We chose to go with a 4 tiered cake, but the possibilities are endless (she does cupcakes for a lot of wedding customers as well). I promise you will not be disappointed if you choose to work with Katie Cakes Cakery! -Jessica E.

Another fabulous cake from Katie Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 ERIN S

I wanted to take the time to thank you for providing another outstanding cake for our family. The presentation was simple and elegant and fit the theme of the wedding just perfectly. The cupcakes were so pretty and right on trend. You really take the time to make sure the... Read More presentation is outstanding. The extra effort does not go unnoticed. The flavors were delicious and fresh tasting. Thank you for being a part of the beautiful day. Looking forward to ordering again in the near future!

Perfect ending for a great day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Katie is wonderful to work with. Very friendly and professional. Her desserts were amazing. My daughter had a two tier cake and 120 cupcakes, four different flavors. Everything was delicious! Our guest just raved how moist and delicious everything was. I thought her prices were... Read More very good too. Definitely would recommend her for your next special occasion.

So many desserts

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

I recently attended a wedding that Katie Cakes Cakery catered and the bride went ALL OUT. She got two 6' tables full of Katie's desserts and created an elaborate buffet that was themed to the wedding (harvest - thing pumpkins and warm spices) and gorgeous to look at. The... Read More caterer worked with the venue to have them roll the tables out later in the evening complete with blazing sparklers! I think the bride was even surprised at how good it looked! Included in the buffet was pumpkin mousse, a variety of cookies, cheesecake, a peanut butter and chocolate cake, and so many other desserts I can't even remember them all! Katie Cakes Cakery also made the bride's 6 tier wedding cake that was brilliantly lit by the venue and complemented the flavors found in the dessert table. I loved the varying textures in the cake's decorating. It felt like it had a lot of character but was still sophisticated the way a wedding cake should be. I have never seen a dessert table like that before at a wedding but I'm thinking we'll see more soon!

Creative & Delicious Groom's Cake

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katie P

Katie was wonderful to work with when choosing the flavor and design for the groom's cake for my wedding on 10/4/14! I knew that I wanted a football themed cake, but I didn't know how this should be incorpated into the design of the cake. Katie helped to design a football field... Read More cake, with a fondant panthers jersey,football helmet, and football on the top. The design turned out even better than I had hoped! At the tasting, Katie provided many option sof flavors to choose from - we ended up choosing chocolate cake with a chocolate ganache and raspberry filling. It was delicious, and our guests loved it! I very highly recommend Katie Cakes Cakery for any type of cake or dessert you would need!

Katie Cakes Cakery

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I recently attended a wedding & the cake in addition to all the desserts were made by Katie Cakes Cakery. The presentation was elegant & the desserts themselves were decadent. Katie outdid herself. I highly recommend using Katie Cakes Cakery for your wedding needs & other... Read More celebrations!!

The best!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lindsey D

Katie is amazing! First, she is just so sweet and absolutely wonderful to work with! My hubby and I used her for our wedding three years ago to make a Fall themed cupcake tower for guests with three different flavored cupcakes and a two-tier wedding cake for us (we saved one... Read More tier in our freezer for our first year anniversary, and it was still just as wonderful as on our wedding day). She also helped me plan a surprise Groom’s cake for my hubby. Her cakes are just wonderful- full of flavor, moist and delicious. Her attention to detail for designs and fondant is impeccable. Her buttercream icing is spot on, for my taste, sweetness but not overpowering. I would recommend Katie Cakes Cakery to anyone looking for a beautifully designed and delicious creation. We have used Katie since our wedding for birthday’s and our anniversary and we plan on using her for many more years to come to help us and our family celebrate special occasions.

Lovely

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Wonderful experience. We are still enjoying some leftover desserts from the reception. We had a dessert table as well as a candy table.

Katie Senft

Katie Senft, owner and pastry chef of Katie Cakes Cakery, has enjoyed spending time in the kitchen ever since she was a little girl.She spent hours perfecting her skills and techniques, both in her home kitchen and in the four years that she attended Johnson and Wales University. Katie gained experience working with well known pastry chefs in bakeries and in restaurants in MA, RI and in CO. In 2008, she graduated with a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Baking and Pastry Arts. Following graduation, Katie moved back to Cleona and decided to pursue her dream of opening a cake boutique.

Start a Conversation!