Katie Cakes Cakery

Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon, Hershey and Surrounding Comm

Delicious Creations for all Occasions

Katie Cakes Cakery specializes in custom wedding cakes to best reflect the couples' personality. Also offering creative sweets tables, delicious cookie bouquets, specialty cakes for other occasions including bridal showers, engagement parties, birthdays, anniversaries and much more!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon, Hershey and Surrounding Comm

Wedding and Grooms Cake

Reviewed on 10/13/2010 Laura S

Katie can bake a cake like no other in this world! Not only are her cakes too beautiful and well decorated to eat, they taste better than any cake I've ever eaten! I ordered a Chicago Bears groomscake for my husband, at our rehearsal dinner. Katie made the colors, lettering,... Read More and details to absolute perfection! Our wedding cake had hand made, edible flowers that were just completely unbelieveable. Everyone LOVED the cake. After our wedding, many people were so impressed, that they asked for Katie's information. Katie has a varied selection in flavors, and can create anything that you can imagine. The cake was so delicious that my husband asked if we can order a nondecorated cake just for ourselves. I'm sure she would do that too. :)

The best!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lindsey D

Katie is amazing! First, she is just so sweet and absolutely wonderful to work with! My hubby and I used her for our wedding three years ago to make a Fall themed cupcake tower for guests with three different flavored cupcakes and a two-tier wedding cake for us (we saved one... Read More tier in our freezer for our first year anniversary, and it was still just as wonderful as on our wedding day). She also helped me plan a surprise Groom’s cake for my hubby. Her cakes are just wonderful- full of flavor, moist and delicious. Her attention to detail for designs and fondant is impeccable. Her buttercream icing is spot on, for my taste, sweetness but not overpowering. I would recommend Katie Cakes Cakery to anyone looking for a beautifully designed and delicious creation. We have used Katie since our wedding for birthday’s and our anniversary and we plan on using her for many more years to come to help us and our family celebrate special occasions.

Beautiful and Delicious Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Meghan K

I cannot say enough good things about Katie! Not only was the cake absolutely beautiful, but it was delicious! We went into our consult without a specific idea of how we wanted our cake to look and Katie really took the time to listen to our ideas and sketched out a vision of... Read More how it would look. She was very easy to work with and we loved the collaborative element in our consult. We received so many comments and compliments on how beautiful and unique our cake was and it truly was an eye-catching centerpiece as our guests arrived at the reception. Katie not only created a visually stunning wedding cake but one that actually tasted as good as it looked! In our consult we were given several cake flavors and icing options to sample and we opted for a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. It without question was the most moist and delicious red velvet cake we have ever had! We highly recommend Katie Cakes Cakery!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Laura H

I have nothing but positive things to say after working with Katie from Katie Cakes Cakery. Katie did both our wedding cake and candy table at our October wedding. She was incredibly professional and easy to work with. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious, and I... Read More received rave reviews from guests at the wedding. She personalized the cake and candy table to fit our vision. The candy table was beautifully arranged, and guests were sampling the sweets even before dinner was served. I would highly recommend Katie to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Iesha S

Katie is an incredible baker and is excellent at what she does. We've had her cakes at several different occasions and each one has been beautiful and absolutely delicious. Most recently Katie made our two tiered wedding cake as well as 3 flavors of cupcakes for our September... Read More wedding. Our cake was gorgeous! Katie incorporated some of our wedding florals into the design and it was just lovely! Everyone raved about how delicious the cake was. We particularly enjoyed the coconut cake with the pineapple preserve..AMAZING!! Katie is such a pleasure to work with. She is incredibly talented and will take your vision and make the cake of your dreams! We could not reccomend Katie's Cakes more, for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Katie knows her cakes! She did an excelent job setting up for our wedding, combining superb taste with a gorgeous display! A treat for your mouth and your eyes! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Tia G

Katie has made many cakes for my family, including my wedding cake. Not only do her cakes look AMAZING, but they taste just as delicious! She is a pleasure to work with and has so many creative ideas. I would recommend her services to anyone. You won't be disappointed with... Read More anything made by Katie!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Caitlin R

Katie did an amazing job. The cake was the best tasting wedding cake I have ever had. very unique flavors without being too over the top. The cake was stunning!

Perfection in the form of a cake!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I would recommend Katie Cakes Cakery to anyone looking for a personable experience. Katie managed to put everything we could have possibly wanted into our wedding cake without being told to do so. We went to Katie with ideas and she spent time getting to know us through tastings... Read More and learning what kind of style we were looking for in our wedding. The final product was amazing (and it tasted just a great as it looked)! She even coordinated with our florist to add a special touch with the flowers used in the wedding. She puts her heart into her cakes and it definitely shows. We chose to go with a 4 tiered cake, but the possibilities are endless (she does cupcakes for a lot of wedding customers as well). I promise you will not be disappointed if you choose to work with Katie Cakes Cakery! -Jessica E.

Another fabulous cake from Katie Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 ERIN S

I wanted to take the time to thank you for providing another outstanding cake for our family. The presentation was simple and elegant and fit the theme of the wedding just perfectly. The cupcakes were so pretty and right on trend. You really take the time to make sure the... Read More presentation is outstanding. The extra effort does not go unnoticed. The flavors were delicious and fresh tasting. Thank you for being a part of the beautiful day. Looking forward to ordering again in the near future!

Perfect ending for a great day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015

Katie is wonderful to work with. Very friendly and professional. Her desserts were amazing. My daughter had a two tier cake and 120 cupcakes, four different flavors. Everything was delicious! Our guest just raved how moist and delicious everything was. I thought her prices were... Read More very good too. Definitely would recommend her for your next special occasion.

So many desserts

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

I recently attended a wedding that Katie Cakes Cakery catered and the bride went ALL OUT. She got two 6' tables full of Katie's desserts and created an elaborate buffet that was themed to the wedding (harvest - thing pumpkins and warm spices) and gorgeous to look at. The... Read More caterer worked with the venue to have them roll the tables out later in the evening complete with blazing sparklers! I think the bride was even surprised at how good it looked! Included in the buffet was pumpkin mousse, a variety of cookies, cheesecake, a peanut butter and chocolate cake, and so many other desserts I can't even remember them all! Katie Cakes Cakery also made the bride's 6 tier wedding cake that was brilliantly lit by the venue and complemented the flavors found in the dessert table. I loved the varying textures in the cake's decorating. It felt like it had a lot of character but was still sophisticated the way a wedding cake should be. I have never seen a dessert table like that before at a wedding but I'm thinking we'll see more soon!

Creative & Delicious Groom's Cake

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katie P

Katie was wonderful to work with when choosing the flavor and design for the groom's cake for my wedding on 10/4/14! I knew that I wanted a football themed cake, but I didn't know how this should be incorpated into the design of the cake. Katie helped to design a football field... Read More cake, with a fondant panthers jersey,football helmet, and football on the top. The design turned out even better than I had hoped! At the tasting, Katie provided many option sof flavors to choose from - we ended up choosing chocolate cake with a chocolate ganache and raspberry filling. It was delicious, and our guests loved it! I very highly recommend Katie Cakes Cakery for any type of cake or dessert you would need!

Katie Cakes Cakery

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I recently attended a wedding & the cake in addition to all the desserts were made by Katie Cakes Cakery. The presentation was elegant & the desserts themselves were decadent. Katie outdid herself. I highly recommend using Katie Cakes Cakery for your wedding needs & other... Read More celebrations!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Wonderful experience. We are still enjoying some leftover desserts from the reception. We had a dessert table as well as a candy table.

A beautiful and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katie H

Katie baked the cake for our August 1st wedding and it was beautiful! I was so happy that she was available for us after looking through her gallery and meeting with her. She does offer a tasting of flavors, icings, and fillings for $25, which can be put toward your cake if you... Read More decide to book her. She has a small delivery and set up fee--I believe $50--which was a lot more reasonable than the $200 we had been quoted by some other bakers. Her cakes are extremely delicious as well! We decided to go with the apple spice cake with a caramel buttercream filling, which was SO good! Our other flavor was a marble cake with vanilla buttercream filling for people who preferred something more traditional. Our guests were raving about it and have been talking about it since! We also went with a buttercream instead of fondant to reduce the price, and it looked so good and professionally done. She also placed some of the florist's leftover flowers around it, which was a nice touch. She was very flexible and good at getting back to me whenever I had questions or wanted to change something. I would highly recommend Katie Cakes Cakery for your wedding cake or dessert!

Beautiful, Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Aubrey R

Our wedding cake from Katie Cakes Cakery was not only beautiful, but SO delicious. Our guests raved about our cake – we had two flavors, both were phenomenal – and Katie was such a pleasure to work with. From the tasting to the delivery of the cake, she is a true professional,... Read More and my husband and I would recommend her to anyone!

Delectable Desserts :)

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Michelle D

Katie was so amazing with her recommendations from the flavor combinations to the designs to the size needed. We decided on four flavors for cupcakes and a two tiered cake. Her showroom was so welcoming and I felt right at home. The samples for flavors as well as all the many... Read More previous cakes she had made were great and helped me easily decide what I wanted. She is truly a master baker! All my guests raved about how moist and delicious the cupcakes and cake were! I couldn't have been more happy with the result and she chose the best display and stand for everything. I will definitely use her again!

Cake of my dreams

Reviewed on 5/13/2014

We did not know if we were going to do a wedding cake or cupcakes but when we started looking at pictures of cakes we came up with a plan.. Katie was able to take our thoughts and put them into cake! It was wonderful! I love looking at pictures of it.. and then to top it off it... Read More was delicious!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Samantha S

Katie is an absolute dream come true. Not only is she a creative genius who can design anything and everything you imagine, her cakes are absolutely DELICIOUS. Guests still rave about how good out wedding cake was. Katie is super sweet and easy to work with. You will not be... Read More disappointed!

Everything a Wedding Cake should be...

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

This was the best cake I have ever had. Katie Cakes Cakery exceeded all of my expectations and amazed my reception guests. People will not stop talking about how wonderful the cake was. The owner was so professional and the display was beautiful. It was everything we could... Read More have asked for and more. If you want a lovely wedding cake, that looks and tastes great, this is the perfect choice. I will continue to use Katie Cakes for every occasion.

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Megan K

Katie Cakes Cakery was the perfect choice for us for our wedding. Katie was beyond helpful and understanding of what we wanted and how to work with us. We weren't sure what kind of look we wanted for our cake, so Katie emailed us design ideas based on how we described our... Read More overall feel of the wedding. She is so creative and talented! And let's not forget the actual cake... It was the BEST cake I have ever had! It was SO moist and flavorful. Our guests loved the unique flavors and the delicious cake. I will definitely being going to Katie for other cakes in the future!

Great Candy table and Cake

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

We chose to have a dessert/candy table and a small cake for our rustic barn wedding. Katie created a textured buttercream cake with fresh flowers that fit in perfect with our theme. The candy table was a mix of white and yellow candy with some cookies and cake pops. It was a... Read More great treat for our guests to take home. Prices were very reasonable.

highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Thank you for the amazing cake!!! I can't tell you how many compliments we received. Very happy with the service from the first meeting to the final product.

Couldn't have asked for more from a vendor

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Where do I begin? Our small family wedding was held in Berks County this past March. We put together the plans in about 2 months and Katie could not have been a bigger help! Funds were limited but the cake did not reflect our price limit at all!! I could not have dreamed of... Read More anything better. The cake was so delicious and loved by all attendees. It perfectly complemented our theme of cream and gold and looked like something out of a magazine (I know Katie’s work will be featured heavily in a well-known magazine someday!) The personal photos we have of the cake and cutting into it will be treasured forever. I can’t wait to order a cake from her for my son’s first birthday next year!!