Katie Lovaas Photography

RI-MA-CT- NYC & (Destination Weddings)

Candid, Romantic & Timeless Wedding Photography.

Katie Lovaas Photography was established in 2008, located in beautiful Southern Rhode Island, and has been honored to have captured hundreds of weddings over the years. Telling love stories through photographs for clients to treasure for the rest of their lives. Katie has a very photojournalist approach to her style of shooting and believe that the best images are caught in the moments you don't realize are happening. Katie along with her husband Brendon Murano, who is better known as DJ Low B, are a Husband and wife team who offer a variety of services such as Photography services, DJ services, and Classical guitar ceremony music to their clients at discounted rates when you bundle services together! **Book in the month of April and get $200.00 any wedding package**

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Westerly, RI RI-MA-CT- NYC & (Destination Weddings) (917) 402-6039

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Jaclyn M

Saying Katie is amazing is an under statement. She went above and beyond for our wedding in July. She accommodated our families' requests, and some unconventional ones. Katie took our formal family shots/wedding party and then she took shots of my husband and I on two separate... Read More occasions, once in the beginning and once during sunset. Her work is exceptional and I was the bride who wasn't sure what was best and trusted everything to the experts and she did not disappoint. She got all the specific pictures I asked for during ceremony at the church and the party. I had family reaching out to her to get pictures from the wedding and she handled it professionally which was greatly appreciated. She was able to capture the venue before and during the party. We had great pictures that were requested by the venue and florist. Honestly, we couldn't have been happier with Katie and the experience she provided. Also, her website with your wedding album was easy to navigate and she responded quickly to follow up questions regarding the pictures and getting prints. TOP NOTCH Katie! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Chelsea T

From the moment we first met Katie for our initial consult about our wedding plans and desires for photography, my husband and I knew immediately that we had struck gold when discovering Katie Lovaas Photography. Our feelings only grew throughout the entire wedding planning... Read More process with each interaction. Katie has a gift of making people feel at ease in front of the camera and also when planning the photography for the big day. She took both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and during both sessions she flawlessly guided everyone in the shots while making everyone feel comfortable and most importantly to me, natural. My husband and I couldn't recommend Katie more enthusiastically if we tried and we have to so many people who were dying to know who our photographer was when viewing our engagement and wedding pictures.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Lauren C

From the moment I saw Katie for the first time I knew we would hit it off (she was wearing my favorite dress of all time). I had already heard good things from friends, but I was pleasantly surprised to see how laid back and cool she was - this was super important for us, as my... Read More now husband is shy and introverted. I wanted him to be comfortable, and I wanted us to feel like normal humans when a near-stranger would be photographing us in an intimate setting. Well, Katie delivered and we had a blast working with her. She made us feel relaxed and went with the flow (we had hurricane force winds), which made us calm, too. She is fun and light-hearted and an absolute joy to work with - 100% recommend. On top of all that obviously her photography is beautiful. We wanted someone who could give us natural, light-filled photos and we are OBSESSED with the product she delivered. Katie, we love you. Thank you for giving us the best photography experience ever!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

Katie is amazing, her job is very professional, relax , natural and she captures the most beautiful moments. I have the most beautiful memories of my perfect day thanks to her. I can't said enough of how much my husband and I like her job. Don't think twice if you want to hire... Read More her but hurry up because she is very busy lol. Katie es fantastica, si trabajo es muy professional , impeccable y logra capturar Los momentos mas hermosos. No lo Duden si quieren contratarla. Es maravillosa .

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Cathy R

Katie is amazing and that is putting it mildy. My husband HATES HATES HATES having his picture taken so I was a little worried how our wedding pictures would end up. We don't have many pictures together so I came up with a pretty detailed list of the pictures I had to have while... Read More everything else could be candids. And boy did she deliver!!! For weeks, I couldn't stop looking at my pictures. Every single picture just took me back to my wedding and just radiated all the love. Katie was so professional and came up with picture ideas while also surprising me with shota of moments I didn't even know she was there. Katie is an amazing photographer and puts so much time and love into her work! Her eye is one of the best I have ever seen. I would recommend her for any event that you want a photographer. She is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Maruta V

Simply put, Katie is AMAZING! She was such a pleasure to work with! From the first time we met through our post-wedding contact now, she is super professional, genuinely excited about your wedding, and a total sweetheart. Our engagement shoot (included in our package) was... Read More absolutely stunning and also ridiculously fun - she has an excellent sense of humor in addition to her great eye for composition and framing. We received tons of compliments on our engagement photos, and my bridesmaids even ended up using one for the invitation to my bridal shower. Moreover, for Christmas, she picked her favorite shot from the shoot and made it into a Christmas tree ornament for us as a surprise! It was beautiful! And now, after our wedding, when we've received the digital copies of our wedding photos, we couldn't be happier with them. She and her assistant captured our magical day beautifully! Worth every penny. Excellent communication, a high level of professionalism mixed with great heart, and just a great experience working with her overall. Book Katie for your wedding now - you won't regret it!!! :)