Katie Lovaas Photography

RI-MA-CT- NYC & (Destination Weddings)

Candid, Romantic & Timeless Wedding Photography.

Katie Lovaas Photography was established in 2008, located in beautiful Southern Rhode Island, and has been honored to have captured hundreds of weddings over the years. Telling love stories through photographs for clients to treasure for the rest of their lives. Katie has a very photojournalist approach to her style of shooting and believe that the best images are caught in the moments you don't realize are happening. Katie along with her husband Brendon Murano who is better known as DJ Low B, are a Husband and wife team who offer a variety of services such as Photography services, DJ services, Classical guitar ceremony music & Cocktail hour live band services to their clients at discounted rates when you bundle services together!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Westerly, RI RI-MA-CT- NYC & (Destination Weddings) (917) 402-6039

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Chelsea T

From the moment we first met Katie for our initial consult about our wedding plans and desires for photography, my husband and I knew immediately that we had struck gold when discovering Katie Lovaas Photography. Our feelings only grew throughout the entire wedding planning... Read More process with each interaction. Katie has a gift of making people feel at ease in front of the camera and also when planning the photography for the big day. She took both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and during both sessions she flawlessly guided everyone in the shots while making everyone feel comfortable and most importantly to me, natural. My husband and I couldn't recommend Katie more enthusiastically if we tried and we have to so many people who were dying to know who our photographer was when viewing our engagement and wedding pictures.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

Katie is amazing, her job is very professional, relax , natural and she captures the most beautiful moments. I have the most beautiful memories of my perfect day thanks to her. I can't said enough of how much my husband and I like her job. Don't think twice if you want to hire... Read More her but hurry up because she is very busy lol. Katie es fantastica, si trabajo es muy professional , impeccable y logra capturar Los momentos mas hermosos. No lo Duden si quieren contratarla. Es maravillosa .

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Cathy R

Katie is amazing and that is putting it mildy. My husband HATES HATES HATES having his picture taken so I was a little worried how our wedding pictures would end up. We don't have many pictures together so I came up with a pretty detailed list of the pictures I had to have while... Read More everything else could be candids. And boy did she deliver!!! For weeks, I couldn't stop looking at my pictures. Every single picture just took me back to my wedding and just radiated all the love. Katie was so professional and came up with picture ideas while also surprising me with shota of moments I didn't even know she was there. Katie is an amazing photographer and puts so much time and love into her work! Her eye is one of the best I have ever seen. I would recommend her for any event that you want a photographer. She is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Maruta V

Simply put, Katie is AMAZING! She was such a pleasure to work with! From the first time we met through our post-wedding contact now, she is super professional, genuinely excited about your wedding, and a total sweetheart. Our engagement shoot (included in our package) was... Read More absolutely stunning and also ridiculously fun - she has an excellent sense of humor in addition to her great eye for composition and framing. We received tons of compliments on our engagement photos, and my bridesmaids even ended up using one for the invitation to my bridal shower. Moreover, for Christmas, she picked her favorite shot from the shoot and made it into a Christmas tree ornament for us as a surprise! It was beautiful! And now, after our wedding, when we've received the digital copies of our wedding photos, we couldn't be happier with them. She and her assistant captured our magical day beautifully! Worth every penny. Excellent communication, a high level of professionalism mixed with great heart, and just a great experience working with her overall. Book Katie for your wedding now - you won't regret it!!! :)