Kaylee Eylander Photography

I Heart Weddings!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

619 79th Drive NE, Lake Stevens, WA
Serving Lake Stevens and surrounding area

Couldn't have picked better!! Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Shala M

Kaylee and her Husband Drew made my wedding day perfect. They are wonderful to work with, so easy going and fun, and the pictures turned out perfect. She has a great artistic eye, and the photos were everything that I had ever imagined!

Kaylee is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Ashley W

I could not have been happier with our choice of photographer! Kaylee is fun, energetic and creative. I have only seen a glimpse of our pictures, but so far, they are amazing! Kaylee's husband ran a photo Funbooth at our wedding, which is about the greatest thing I have ever... Read More seen. All the snapshots get made into a slideshow. Check out Kaylee's blog to see how they work! We have had tons, and tons of comments on it! If you are looking for a photographer, Kaylee is among the best there is!

Seattle's best :)

Reviewed on 1/16/2011 Heather P

Words can't describe how happy I am that we chose Kaylee to photograph our wedding. Kaylee is not only extremely talented but she is funny, she cares about her clients and she knows how to make them feel comfortable. She gets so excited about the weddings, and makes each one... Read More feel special even though she does TONS of them! We are so totally impressed with the photos that she has taken of us. She showed us how to feel comfortable in front of the camera and to have a good time while doing so. Her prices are very reasonable for the quality of her photos and the amount of time that she has been photographing weddings. She's just great and we love her! :)

LOVE my wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Colette G

Kaylee is amazing! I absolutely LOVE my wedding pictures. They are unique and fun and just downright amazingly beautiful. Kaylee catches all your greatest moments, features, lighting and angles. And she's very easy to work with. She makes your day fun and special in every way... Read More possible! I highly recommend her!!!

Awesome Photos!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Sarah N

I booked Kaylee for my wedding in April 2010 and I had a great experience! Kaylee was great to work with, my husband and I were very happy with our photos. We also felt that Kaylee was a great value. We added a photo booth to our wedding package which made for great photos of... Read More couples, family photos, co-workers. We printed copies of photo booth photos and enclosed them with our thank you cards.

No need for anyone else! Kaylee is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Jamie R

I cannot say enough great things about Kaylee. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is just one of those people that you instantly click with. As soon as I met her, I knew I wanted her to photograph our wedding. She is very laid back, put my husband at ease (he's... Read More kind of camera shy!), and had some amazing ideas. The photos we have are unlike any of our friend's wedding photos. We got so many compliments on not only the final product of our photos, but of Kaylee and her assistant in general. Everyone that meets her just loves her! I know we will be using her in the future for other milestones, and we have had several friends express interest in using her for their own wedding. Kaylee is amazing, and I have absolutely no regrets with hiring her.