Kaylee LaMoine Productions

Minnesota and beyond! Would love to travel.

Creativity takes courage.

Hi all... Weddings are my jam. I have a passion and an artistic vision for telling stories, and I would love to tell yours. Please visit my website to view more of my work and I look forward to hearing from you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

2357 Parkwoods Rd, Saint Louis Park, MN Minnesota and beyond! Would love to travel. (218) 230-5161

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Amber H

Overall Kaylee did an outstanding job capturing our wedding day. From the moment she arrived we felt relaxed and stress-free. She not only helped to get the day on film, she also helped us navigate the waters of getting everyone and everything organized so the day would go on... Read More without an issue. We are beyond thankful and excited to have chosen her to film the day.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kelly M

Can I leave 10 stars?! Not everything went perfectly as planned for our wedding day, but this did!! We knew for sure we would love the video that Kaylee created for us, but had no idea that we'd be so blown away by it. Her attention to detail is top notch. Kaylee is very... Read More professional, but also laid back and super fun all at the same time. Her assistant Abby was so great too; they both brought a fun, light, happy energy and excitement to the day. From the booking process, to sharing details of the day, to the actual wedding day, to the handwritten thank you in the mail-- Kaylee nailed it! Book her, it's worth every single penny!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Korinna G

Kaylee's video is my FAVORITE thing from our wedding. I wasn't sure if I should splurge for a wedding video, but I'm SO glad I did! Kaylee is so fun to work with and her work is well worth it! I watch our wedding video once a week and was able to show my grandparents who weren't... Read More able to make it to the mountain wedding (everyone cried). I love our wedding video even more than my wedding photos!! If you're questioning whether or not you should pick Kaylee, there is no doubt in my mind you SHOULD, you won't be disappointed!!

2017-10-30T16:16:33 Response from the vendor

Korinna, You and Ryan were simply a ray of sunshine to be around, even on that rainy wedding day :) I loved everything about your day and wish you guys the absolute best for your future. Thanks again for choosing me!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Sarah N

I am so excited to write this review for Kaylee LaMoine Productions! If you are looking for a videographer - Kaylee is your girl! Our whole experience and final product was AMAZING! She is so professional, her editing skills are top notch, our videos are fantastic and she has... Read More the best vibe! We met Kaylee for the first time the day of our wedding. She has such a great eye that it did not matter that we didn't know each other prior - she captured Chip and I and our relationship to a tee in our wedding video - THAT is talent. Before the wedding - she was very easy to communicate and work with. She was so willing (and timely) on answering any questions I had. I knew she was going to be a fit A person spends so much money on a wedding that you do not get a return on (the food, the venue, etc) - but the investment in your video is a return you will have for the rest of your life! We have watched our wedding video so many times already because she captured so many pieces of the day that I didn't even remember or would not have seen. We will have this for the rest of our life. It is priceless. I can't imagine not having the video footage! If you are looking for a videographer - I highly recommend Kaylee. Not only is she ridiculously talented - she was so much fun to work with and I could not be more grateful for her and how she captured our day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Taryn & Mitch Z

My husband and I found Kaylee on Facebook after seeing some family portraits she had shot for some mutual friends of ours. I loved them so much I clicked on her link and immediately fell in love with her work! We first met Kaylee at our engagement photo shoot and she made us... Read More feel SO comfortable with her. We were laughing and joking the whole time. She has a very relaxed yet professional way about her! Wedding pictures went so smoothly it was almost too good to be true!! We are so grateful to Kaylee for capturing our day, I know we will be using her in our future photography needs! Hire Kaylee, you will NOT regret it! :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Anna M

I used Kaylee as my photographer for my wedding. Not only is she an amazing videographer as you can see from all her work on her website, she is any amazing photographer! She is the best- I highly recommend her for photography also! She is so fun and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lexi E

Kaylee LaMoine Productions is amazing! Her videos are beautiful and capture every moment of the day you could ask for. We've received so many compliments! Our wedding day went by so quickly and having a video of all of our favorite memories will be something we cherish forever!... Read More Highly recommend this vendor!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Abby S

I heard about Kaylee LaMoine Productions through a friend of mine who had hired her for her own wedding. I was a bridesmaid in that wedding so I got to see Kaylee work first-hand before I was lucky enough to hire her for my wedding. I had really gone back and forth on whether... Read More or not I had wanted a videographer for my wedding, but as soon as I saw the quality of video that Kaylee produced I knew not only that I needed a videographer at my wedding, but also that it needed to be Kaylee. Not only will you receive a stunning video that will bring chills to your spine and make all your friends and family well up at the beauty and sentimentality, but she provided excellent service the whole way through. I was living abroad while planning my Minnesota wedding and Kaylee was excellent at getting back to me via email/facebook messenger (my preferred method of contact) whenever I had a question. I was especially impressed with Kaylee on the day of the wedding. I would consider myself camera shy, but she made me (and my husband) feel very comfortable and even forget we were being filmed and I was incredibly grateful for that! I was also really happily surprised when we received our video and it included a lot of really cool footage of the area and the venue (including some shot with a drone). There wasn’t an element of the day that got neglected. It’s like a time capsule of our wedding and my husband and I both agree that it is likely to be the most precious memory we have to commemorate our marriage. When it comes to Kaylee LaMoine Productions, the proof is in the pudding. Check out her website and watch some of her work and I promise you won't be disappointed. You don’t want to miss out on her!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Mindy O

Working with Kaylee was better than I ever could have imagined! She was able to capture our day and who we are as a couple. I can't stop watching our videos over and over again. Kaylee is friendly and timely and you can't help but enjoy having her around on your special... Read More day. I would absolutely recommend her to you!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Danielle H

Kaylee videoed our wedding and I could not be more excited about it! She captured such amazing moments throughout the entire day and put it all together in the most spectacular way. Not only is she a true talent and so good at what she does, she was an awesome person to be... Read More around. We are forever grateful to have this video and be able to watch it over and over again and relive the best day ever!! I would highly recommend Kaylee LaMoine Productions to anyone looking for a videographer, especially for their wedding day! - Danielle & Ben

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Bethany T

AMAZING! Not only was Kaylee so accommodating, patient, kind, and funny, but she honestly took the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. It was a great experience for engagement pictures at Minnehaha Falls (she even somehow managed to capture amazing pics of two vizsla dogs!!)... Read More and our wedding at Minneapolis Event Center. I would recommend Kaylee and her crew for every and any occasion!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Megan Y

5 stars does not even do enough justice for how amazing Kaylee is. She was worth every penny! highly recommend for anyone getting married or having a special event, or any event! Could not say better things about her and the wonderful product! We are absolutely in love with... Read More our videos! Because of her videos, we are able to remember the wedding day even better now!! 100% recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Rachel M

It’s hard to put into words how AMAZING it was to work with Kaylee LaMoine. On our wedding day it seemed impossible to pay attention to every detail, yet Kaylee was able to capture all of those little moments making it easy for us to relive our day. While watching the videos,... Read More my husband and I laughed, we cried, and we continuously commented to each other about how we couldn’t remember certain things happening, even though we were right there! You are so busy and so happy on your wedding day, it’s nearly impossible to remember every single thing that happens. Kaylee was able to capture our day perfectly—I can’t imagine not having these memories to look back on. We received our completed videos within a month of being married—of course I was really hoping we would receive them quickly, but it was definitely not something I was expecting during the busiest time of the year for weddings. I would strongly recommend Kaylee LaMoine—Kaylee’s calm demeanor, fun personality, natural talent, and her ability to seem like an old friend to everyone she meets, are among the reasons why I would highly recommend her. I’d say we got pretty lucky after hearing several guests, wedding party attendants, family members, and our photographer comment on how fun, personable, and easy going Kaylee was. You can tell Kaylee loves what she does, and it’s easy to see that she is absolutely amazing at what she does.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jessica H

Booking Kaylee was a last minute decision for us and we are SO glad we did. She captured the sounds, reactions, and emotions of the day perfectly! She was super flexible to work with and returned our footage within a timely manner and it is so fun to watch over and over again!... Read More Creativity and professionalism! A+++

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 sarah s

Kaylee is great at capturing special moments and putting them together perfectly. Our wedding video reminds us about so many things that happened on our day and even some things we didn't get to see for ourselves. Our families truly cherish this video and it will be something we... Read More keep forever. Kaylee was very fun and easy to work with and I recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent video to remember your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Kristin C

Kaylee is AMAZING!! She is so experienced, which is great for the day of... It honestly felt like I was working with one of my close girlfriends. She is great at picking up on the vibes of the couples.. Making each video unique to them. If there is anything in particular you are... Read More wanting, just let her know and she will make it happen! The big day flys by SO fast, so we are thankful to have a video to look back on and see some of the moments we might have missed. So thankful for all Kaylee has done and that we now have a beautiful video to look back on and cherish forever!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Erica M

Kaylee was amazing! The quality of her videos are priceless on how she puts everything together. She is so friendly and kind to work with. I didn't physically meet her until pur wedding day but it was like we had been friends for awhile. So comfortable to work with! I highly... Read More recommend her work!

2017-03-01T11:04:49 Response from the vendor

Erica, Thank you so much! You, Josh, the wedding party, family and everyone else involved was simply a joy to work with. You guys made such a beautiful couple and were a perfect display of true, authentic love. I wish you the very best for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Robyn B

The video that Kaylee LaMoine Productions created of our wedding is by far our most treasured keepsake from the day! So many moments that would have been impossible to remember as more than a blur are now ours to relive and share with loved ones as often as we want. Kaylee did... Read More an amazing job of capturing all of the little details that made our day so special while adding a comfortable and fun vibe to the group as she captured her footage. I truly can't describe the emotions I felt watching the video for the first time; it is such a blessing to be able to go back and experience the feeling of our wedding day again. Kaylee is so talented and pasionate about what she does and it shows in her work. She's the best!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Bri K

Hands down the best. Kaylee is fun to work with and we loved how our wedding video turned out, we can't stop watching it and it is something we will cherish forever!! We can't thank you enough for your amazing work.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Sarah P

It will be the quickest 18 hours of your life. And 18 hours is generous. Even if you have the most incredible photography, a large crowd to help you snap photos, an incredible memory... NOTHING will replace having the best moments, emotions, hidden glimpses captured on film in... Read More an artful and natural manner. Kaylee is professional, fun, and comfortable to have follow you throughout your wedding day. I cannot stress enough: you will not regret this. Your first anniversary, your second anniversary, when you bring your first, second, third baby home from the hospital... put in your video and cry and love those moments time and time again because the love you feel that day - that Kaylee captured - is truly just the beginning. Her skill, talent, and the love she pours into capturing those memories is truly remarkable.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Linsey H

There are so many choices in finding vendors for your special day but please do not hesitate booking Kaylee LaMoine Productions to capture your special day. The best people book up fast! From the moment I saw her work - I was obsessed! Kaylee and her team are FANTASTIC. She is... Read More so helpful with the planning process, readily available to answer any of your concerns or questions, and captures your day beautifully. You get more than what you pay for with Kaylee LaMoine Productions. My husband and I are in love with our wedding video. Thank you Kaylee!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jamie K

Kaylee is truly talented!! My husband and I are so happy with her work. I can't stop watching my video!! She has made myself, my family, and friends all cry, laugh, ooo and ahh at the same time! She captured every moment I wanted and more! I also loved that she really took over... Read More all of the responsibility. I felt like I did very little paper work and prep work for her, she was so organized and got our video to us sooner than we thought!! Kaylee exceeded every expectation that we had I recommend her to as many people as I can, you will not regret hiring her for you Big Day! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

I can’t say enough fabulous things about Kaylee LaMoine Productions and her video/photography skillz!! Hands down, she has some of the best work out there. She did such an amazing job on our wedding video. At first I didn’t think I wanted to have a videographer since we were... Read More having a photographer do the photos. Did I need both? YES WE DID! I’m so glad we decided to have her shoot our video and capture the day in such a beautiful way. She BLEW our minds. The final product took our breath away. Words can’t describe how we felt watching it for the first time. We laughed, we cried, and most of all, we got to re-live the best day of our lives over and over again. We never get sick of it. She chose the best moments from every part of the day and paired it with an awesome soundtrack that truly represented us as a couple and our personalities. She didn’t miss a beat. I would 100% recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is truly talented and has a way of making you feel super comfortable around the camera, which is a talent in itself. Now almost a year later, we are expecting our first baby girl this Fall and I’ll be sure to call Kaylee for all our photography and video needs. Thanks Kaylee LaMoine, we are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

I would recommend Kaylee LaMoine for a videographer at your wedding! She is down to earth, she doesn't make you feel nervous being on camera. She always has a smile on her face, you can tell she loves what she does for a living! I enjoyed having her apart of our special day and... Read More wouldn't have traded it for the world! In fact she is doing my brothers wedding in the fall! Thanks again Kaylee! Heidi A

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Sarah Z

Kaylee is an amazing talent, and we are overwhelmed with how beautifully our wedding video turned out. She captured all of the special moments throughout the day perfectly, and we are so incredibly grateful to have this keepsake for the rest of our lives. We carefully... Read More considered whether hiring a video photographer was the right choice for us, and it is by far one of the best decisions we made. I’d highly recommend working with Kaylee - her passion for her work is evident, she is a joy to have around during your special day, and the end product is stunning!

Kaylee LaMoine

Hello! My name is Kaylee, and I am a natural light photographer and videographer based out of Minneapolis, MN area. If someone would have told me that I would grow up to be a wedding photographer & videographer... I definitely wouldn't have believed them. I wanted to be a professional skateboarder, but here I am. Photographs capture a point in time and video captures life's moving moments, and they are both amazingly wonderful to me. Contact me with any questions you may have regarding pricing, packages, etc. I look forward to working with you!