Kaylee LaMoine Productions

Minnesota and beyond! Would love to travel.

Creativity takes courage.

Hi all... Weddings are my jam. I have a passion and an artistic vision for telling stories, and I would love to tell yours. Please visit my website to view more of my work and I look forward to hearing from you.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

2357 Parkwoods Rd, Saint Louis Park, MN Minnesota and beyond! Would love to travel. (218) 230-5161

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Bethany T

AMAZING! Not only was Kaylee so accommodating, patient, kind, and funny, but she honestly took the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. It was a great experience for engagement pictures at Minnehaha Falls (she even somehow managed to capture amazing pics of two vizsla dogs!!)... Read More and our wedding at Minneapolis Event Center. I would recommend Kaylee and her crew for every and any occasion!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Rachel M

It’s hard to put into words how AMAZING it was to work with Kaylee LaMoine. On our wedding day it seemed impossible to pay attention to every detail, yet Kaylee was able to capture all of those little moments making it easy for us to relive our day. While watching the videos,... Read More my husband and I laughed, we cried, and we continuously commented to each other about how we couldn’t remember certain things happening, even though we were right there! You are so busy and so happy on your wedding day, it’s nearly impossible to remember every single thing that happens. Kaylee was able to capture our day perfectly—I can’t imagine not having these memories to look back on. We received our completed videos within a month of being married—of course I was really hoping we would receive them quickly, but it was definitely not something I was expecting during the busiest time of the year for weddings. I would strongly recommend Kaylee LaMoine—Kaylee’s calm demeanor, fun personality, natural talent, and her ability to seem like an old friend to everyone she meets, are among the reasons why I would highly recommend her. I’d say we got pretty lucky after hearing several guests, wedding party attendants, family members, and our photographer comment on how fun, personable, and easy going Kaylee was. You can tell Kaylee loves what she does, and it’s easy to see that she is absolutely amazing at what she does.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 sarah s

Kaylee is great at capturing special moments and putting them together perfectly. Our wedding video reminds us about so many things that happened on our day and even some things we didn't get to see for ourselves. Our families truly cherish this video and it will be something we... Read More keep forever. Kaylee was very fun and easy to work with and I recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent video to remember your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Kristin C

Kaylee is AMAZING!! She is so experienced, which is great for the day of... It honestly felt like I was working with one of my close girlfriends. She is great at picking up on the vibes of the couples.. Making each video unique to them. If there is anything in particular you are... Read More wanting, just let her know and she will make it happen! The big day flys by SO fast, so we are thankful to have a video to look back on and see some of the moments we might have missed. So thankful for all Kaylee has done and that we now have a beautiful video to look back on and cherish forever!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Erica M

Kaylee was amazing! The quality of her videos are priceless on how she puts everything together. She is so friendly and kind to work with. I didn't physically meet her until pur wedding day but it was like we had been friends for awhile. So comfortable to work with! I highly... Read More recommend her work!

2017-03-01T11:04:49 Response from the vendor

Erica, Thank you so much! You, Josh, the wedding party, family and everyone else involved was simply a joy to work with. You guys made such a beautiful couple and were a perfect display of true, authentic love. I wish you the very best for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Robyn B

The video that Kaylee LaMoine Productions created of our wedding is by far our most treasured keepsake from the day! So many moments that would have been impossible to remember as more than a blur are now ours to relive and share with loved ones as often as we want. Kaylee did... Read More an amazing job of capturing all of the little details that made our day so special while adding a comfortable and fun vibe to the group as she captured her footage. I truly can't describe the emotions I felt watching the video for the first time; it is such a blessing to be able to go back and experience the feeling of our wedding day again. Kaylee is so talented and pasionate about what she does and it shows in her work. She's the best!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Bri K

Hands down the best. Kaylee is fun to work with and we loved how our wedding video turned out, we can't stop watching it and it is something we will cherish forever!! We can't thank you enough for your amazing work.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Sarah P

It will be the quickest 18 hours of your life. And 18 hours is generous. Even if you have the most incredible photography, a large crowd to help you snap photos, an incredible memory... NOTHING will replace having the best moments, emotions, hidden glimpses captured on film in... Read More an artful and natural manner. Kaylee is professional, fun, and comfortable to have follow you throughout your wedding day. I cannot stress enough: you will not regret this. Your first anniversary, your second anniversary, when you bring your first, second, third baby home from the hospital... put in your video and cry and love those moments time and time again because the love you feel that day - that Kaylee captured - is truly just the beginning. Her skill, talent, and the love she pours into capturing those memories is truly remarkable.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Linsey H

There are so many choices in finding vendors for your special day but please do not hesitate booking Kaylee LaMoine Productions to capture your special day. The best people book up fast! From the moment I saw her work - I was obsessed! Kaylee and her team are FANTASTIC. She is... Read More so helpful with the planning process, readily available to answer any of your concerns or questions, and captures your day beautifully. You get more than what you pay for with Kaylee LaMoine Productions. My husband and I are in love with our wedding video. Thank you Kaylee!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jamie K

Kaylee is truly talented!! My husband and I are so happy with her work. I can't stop watching my video!! She has made myself, my family, and friends all cry, laugh, ooo and ahh at the same time! She captured every moment I wanted and more! I also loved that she really took over... Read More all of the responsibility. I felt like I did very little paper work and prep work for her, she was so organized and got our video to us sooner than we thought!! Kaylee exceeded every expectation that we had I recommend her to as many people as I can, you will not regret hiring her for you Big Day! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

I can’t say enough fabulous things about Kaylee LaMoine Productions and her video/photography skillz!! Hands down, she has some of the best work out there. She did such an amazing job on our wedding video. At first I didn’t think I wanted to have a videographer since we were... Read More having a photographer do the photos. Did I need both? YES WE DID! I’m so glad we decided to have her shoot our video and capture the day in such a beautiful way. She BLEW our minds. The final product took our breath away. Words can’t describe how we felt watching it for the first time. We laughed, we cried, and most of all, we got to re-live the best day of our lives over and over again. We never get sick of it. She chose the best moments from every part of the day and paired it with an awesome soundtrack that truly represented us as a couple and our personalities. She didn’t miss a beat. I would 100% recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is truly talented and has a way of making you feel super comfortable around the camera, which is a talent in itself. Now almost a year later, we are expecting our first baby girl this Fall and I’ll be sure to call Kaylee for all our photography and video needs. Thanks Kaylee LaMoine, we are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

I would recommend Kaylee LaMoine for a videographer at your wedding! She is down to earth, she doesn't make you feel nervous being on camera. She always has a smile on her face, you can tell she loves what she does for a living! I enjoyed having her apart of our special day and... Read More wouldn't have traded it for the world! In fact she is doing my brothers wedding in the fall! Thanks again Kaylee! Heidi A

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Sarah Z

Kaylee is an amazing talent, and we are overwhelmed with how beautifully our wedding video turned out. She captured all of the special moments throughout the day perfectly, and we are so incredibly grateful to have this keepsake for the rest of our lives. We carefully... Read More considered whether hiring a video photographer was the right choice for us, and it is by far one of the best decisions we made. I’d highly recommend working with Kaylee - her passion for her work is evident, she is a joy to have around during your special day, and the end product is stunning!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Nicki S

When I started planning my wedding I knew I had to have Kaylee as my videographer. I had seen her work through some friends and her videos give me goosebumps, smiles and tears. She is super friendly to work with, goes above and beyond and gives you more than you ever thought... Read More you could imagine. She is affordable and does the highest quality work! We absolutely love what we got and couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Sara H

Kaylee is amazing and that is an understatement. A wedding day is filled with so many special moments, to remember them all is almost impossible. Kaylee had the perfect way of capturing our entire day and accenting on the most important moments. When we watch our video it brings... Read More us right back to that day and we can feel our raw emotions. It's like we are reliving the best day of our lives. She found the most fitting music to go along with each part. I've watched almost all of her videos that she has shared from other weddings and I have ended in tears with each one. Amazing! Kaylee fit in so well with our wedding party, family and friends that by the end of the night you would have guessed she was family. I have recommended her to many of my close friends and family and will continue to do so.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Kaia K

Kaylee did an amazing job on capturing our big day! I absolutely love everything from the short film to the complete film. Kaylee was very fun and easy to work with! I have and will continue to recommend her to family and friends. She does great work!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Anya D

Kaylee completely captured the best moments of our wedding day. Not only was she a hoot to have around, but her creativity and passion for life's simple moments are evident. Kaylee's editing and post-work was beyond brilliant. She took our personalities and emotions and... Read More transformed them into the perfect keepsake. I'm so grateful we get to relive the best parts of our wedding day for the rest of our lives. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to every bride!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Kristin R

Kaylee is AMAZING! Such an amazing videographer and such a sweetheart! She was referred to me through a friend of a friend and I couldn't be more happy! She finds the most artistic way to get all the little details you spend months planning captured on film. I've watched my... Read More wedding video about.. Oh a million times or so.. And I still get goose bumps. It really brings me back to our amazing day. She worked seamlessly with our photographer and after you get into the rest of the evening you don't even notice her... But she's there! Shooting the most amazing footage! I really can't sing her praises enough. She even came out to to rural Minnesota to make our day that much more special. You can definitely tell she takes pride in delivering a superior product. If I could give advise to any bride.. It would be to have a videographer... And have that videographer be Kaylee! I guarantee you would not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kerry M

We were not going to hire a videographer and are so glad we did. The memories Kaylee captured are irreplaceable and she really tells a beautiful story with her short and long videos. She was able to express the emotion, joy and fun of the day. I have recommended her to everyone... Read More I know getting married.

Kaylee LaMoine

Hello! My name is Kaylee, and I am a natural light photographer and videographer based out of Minneapolis, MN area. If someone would have told me that I would grow up to be a wedding photographer & videographer... I definitely wouldn't have believed them. I wanted to be a professional skateboarder, but here I am. Photographs capture a point in time and video captures life's moving moments, and they are both amazingly wonderful to me. Contact me with any questions you may have regarding pricing, packages, etc. I look forward to working with you!