A fresh perspective on a timeless day

You've spent months planning - it's your wedding day! Everything about the day should be as unique as the love you share. A varied mix of styles and a personal approach makes every wedding beautiful and fitted to each couple's personal needs. Let's chat! Dates still available for 2017!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Milwaukee , Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin / Midwest / Worldwide (414) 405-9796

Great experience and value

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kelly S

My husband and I signed up for the Platinum Package with Katrice and we felt we got the best value compared to other Milwaukee photographers we looked into. We had a great engagement session as part of out package where we got to meet and get to know Katrice. She was willing... Read More to go to the locations we suggested and also had her own great suggestions for downtown Milwaukee locations. We received our engagement photos in a reasonable amount of time and we had two large digital folders full of edited images. More than enough to choose from!!! Katrice and a second photographer can to capture our wedding day and were with us for the whole day. Katrice was amazingly efficient in getting the pictures of the bridal party and family pictures! Everyone was impressed at how organized the pictures taken after the ceremony were! Overall we had a FUN time taking the pictures and Katrice had many great ideas. Her overall style is pretty contemporary. She shows a lot of details in the photography, great use of negative space, etc. Katrice does a great job to cater to your overall personality too. My husband and I are not super romantic, more of a quirky couple and she worked well with us. She took a variety of contemporary photos and traditional photos on our wedding day.

Best Wedding Photographer Ever

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Connie M

I would recommend KBattle Photography to anyone getting married or looking to have professional pictures taken. Katrice is very professional, but also very down to earth and ready to make your photos fun. Our wedding party was a little wild and was having a lot of fun with the... Read More photos, and Katrice laughed and went with whatever they threw at her, which was fantastic. She had spots picked out for us to go to make beautiful and unique pictures, and I am so excited to see how they turned out. I look forward to using KBattle Photography as our photographer in the future as our family grows now that the wedding is over. :)

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Sarah G

Katrice did an absolutely incredible job photographing our wedding, we could not be happier! We have gotten many comments about how amazing the pictures turned out. Katrice is the best and we will be using her for future events!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kori A

Katrice caught the most candid moments! Every time we look at our pictures we are really able to relive the day. She was professional, and great with our families. One of the best wedding decisions we made.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kathleen C

Katrice is laid back and brilliant. She has the artistic eye but allows you to enjoy your day and not spend every moment worried about photos. In addition to this she is reliable and friendly with wedding guests. You get much more than you pay for when you select Katrice!

So amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Ann K

My now husband and I went with Katrice for our October wedding. We met with her is late winter to do our engagement shoot. Although it was cold she made us feel comfortable and we shared many laughs. She also allowed us to shave an hour off of our wedding day time to have her... Read More come shoot out rehearsal dinner which was such a great thing. Like our engagement shoot our wedding day was chilly as well but the good times kept coming. Every photo we've gotten have clearly been carefully thought out and are pure perfection. We are so glad that we chose Katrice to be our photographer!

Great Service & Experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Katrice is a great photographer and she takes care of her clients. I'm very pleased with the way our photos came out, and Katrice backed those up with great customer service. We received our pictures later than expected and Katrice offered to give us two prints instead of... Read More one because of the delay. I definitely recommend her!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Marjanae Z

Katrice's artistry is unmatched. After experiencing her work in action and images from my friend's wedding, I had no doubt in my mind who I wanted to be my photographer for my wedding. Katrice consistently went out of her way to make sure everyone was satisfied and pleased with... Read More everything before the wedding in the planning, during the big day, and afterwards. Kbattle Photography is a shining example of professionalism and creativity. Katrice has a way of blending the authenticity and "realness" of people. Lastly, as a bridesmaid it was important for me to not be awkward and ruin the wedding party photos. Katrice's humor and relaxed demeanor helped us all relax and enjoy the experience. When we were awkwardly posed, she would redirect us in a way that wasn't uncomfortable. Within a few minutes of meeting Katrice you know she truly cares about you and your event, and will be there to not only capture your day, but to celebrate in it with you. That is special and unique. I love everything that is Kbattle Photography. Katrice is a rare gem. Anyone would be lucky to have her as your photographer.

Brilliant

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

My wife and I had a winter wedding. So, we naturally decided to have outdoor pictures! :/ (Our brain must have been frozen!) Katrice not only managed to keep our entire group outside for a shortest period possible, but still managed to get off great pics/angles/scenery/steady... Read More hand/proper lighting/etc. Katrice also had to deal with my favorite aunt-in-law's (my only aunt-in-law!) BS. She had the idea of taking her C grade camera to the wedding and taking continuous pictures side by side Katrice almost the entire time. I was ready to rip her head off for affecting the flashes with Katrice and her team, the fact that it was an absolute joke and beyond rude! Katrice handled it like a champ though! She spoke to her with respect and patience to let her know she was affecting her work. Was a big-time moment! My wife and I were extremely happy with the results of the finished products...except for the fact that we were silly for having a winter wedding and looking as pasty as a white wall...besides that, we were fine with it! haha memories! On a serious note, Katrice is very good at what she does and is always considerate of you in what you want to make sure you are comfortable. You will not regret your decision hiring her! -Shae

A Sure Thing

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Picking a photographer is easily the hardest decision to make when planning the wedding. At the end of the day no one remembers hardly anything about your day and the only thing you have left are the photos you'll have for the rest of your life. My wife and I got extremely lucky... Read More with our choice and couldn't be happier with the photos we have. Every aspect of our wedding and reception was captured perfectly and with creativity that we were just plain impressed by. If you want a sure thing for your wedding you won't have to worry about on your special day, choose Kbattle photography!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Michaela B

Katrice is an amazing photographer! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding.. Katrice did such a great job with the group that I even tried to get her to be my photographer at my wedding (sadly she had other obligations that day). The photos from my friend's wedding are absolutely... Read More stunning!

Amazing Photographer for an Amazing Day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amy K

Katrice was a pleasure to work with from beginning to the end. She was our first choice to begin with based off her creative style and talent for capturing amazing moments. We didn't regret our choice in hiring her. Our engagement session was a lot of fun and she was very... Read More willing to bend over backwards to get a great shot. She has a really easy going personality and made the experience completely wonderful. Katrice was very easy to correspond with throughout the whole process. She responded promptly and completely calming any concern I had or hearing my ideas and working to create my vision a reality. The wedding day itself was a blur. I'm so glad Katrice was there not only to capture beautiful posed photos but also all the moments throughout that make the day so incredibly special. I would definitely recommend Katrice to any one looking for a photographer to capture beautiful moments as well as create an pleasurable experience.

Katrice Battle is Great

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

We had Katrice do both our engagement and wedding photos. We were delighted with the results! Katrice has a wonderful eye and captured some great moments.

Kbattle Photography

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Katherine W

Katrice has a really unique style, blending in traditional, photo journalistic and vintage in a really successful way. Her images were crisp, clear, and really captured the colors that were a part of our big day. She was great at keeping the bridal party focused and really... Read More helped wrangling together my family. I believe since I've booked Katrice her rates have gone up slightly, but she's worth it. Katrice was also really flexible an easy to work with when it came to scheduling our engagement shoot and wedding day photos. Thank you for helping us on our big day. We are thrilled with the results!

On Point Photography!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Rebecca S

We worked with Katrice to arrange our wedding photography in April 2015. We were planning our wedding from out of state, checked out many photographers, but Kbattle Photography beat them all. We met with Katrice and decided it would be a good fit. We were never once let down.... Read More She took the time to hear what we were looking for, understand what we liked and didn't like as well as the day of kept everyone in motion working on a tight timeline. We have a large family (step-family members, many nieces and nephews, etc.) and Katrice had them down! She knew exactly who everyone was paired with, that we were missing at the moment, she was able to help create organization out of chaos - a definite need for what can be a stressful day. Our photos turned out amazing. We have not a bad word to say about Katrice. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer while watching your budget. Thank you so much Katrice for such an amazing experience! :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Emily H

Katrice photographed my wedding in June and I couldn't be more thrilled with how the pictures came out. She truly captured the magic of the day. Katrice did a fantastic job of keeping things moving and keeping people on track during posed pictures. With a large family this was a... Read More task of monumental proportions. I can't say enough good things she was patient, easy to work with, and the final product was more than I ever could have hoped for.

Wonderful Wedding Photography!

Reviewed on 5/15/2015 Amanda F

My husband and I used kbattle photography for our wedding on October 18th, 2015 and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. The photographer (Katrice) was so easy to work with and had a lot of great ideas for wedding shots. She captured the most important parts of... Read More the day and kept everyone (family and wedding party) on track and in line! Aside from her doing a wonderful job on the actual day of the wedding, she was always very responsive to our questions/concerns and responded to our e-mails and phone calls right away, which eliminated a lot of the stress. As everyone knows, the photos from your special day will last a lifetime and choosing the right photographer is a big decision. I would HIGHLY recommend kbattle photography for your wedding photographer and any other special day!

Best possible value

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Jennifer D

I searched far and wide to find a photographer within our budget who I actually liked, and as soon as I saw Katrice's portfolio, I knew that she was the one! I highly, highly recommend doing an engagement session because then on our big day we knew exactly what to expect, and... Read More also seeing how great our engagement photos turned out really put us at ease as well because I totally trusted Katrice to just do her thing. The photos we got, both from our engagement session and our wedding, are simply phenomenal. Turnaround time on the wedding photos was a little slower than average, but the photos were well worth the wait. We loved our experience!

Amazing photographer at an incredible value

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Gaoly X

My husband and I got married this past July and we hired Katrice to shoot our wedding and we can't say better things about her! Our main priority throughout the wedding planning process was to get the best we could but not break the bank. Wedding photographers these days charge... Read More an arm and a leg and we just couldn't do that. When I came upon Kbattle Photography, I was stunned. Not only are Katrice's photos amazing, her prices are as well! Right from the beginning, she made me feel valued and she always responded to emails and communication very quickly. Not only that, but on the big day, she was calm and put us all at ease and was even willing to go a little over our end time to get in those last shots we wanted. We just saw our photos, and we love them so much. My husband and I would highly recommend Kbattle Photography to anyone who loves amazing photos at an incredible value.

Great experience...great value!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Beth Z

Katrice did a great job handling our wedding day activities and all of the associated personalities. Katrice's calm, confident and reassuring personality turned the potentially stressful wedding photo experience into an enjoyable and relaxed one. The previews of our pics look... Read More fantastic, and I look forward to seeing them in their entirety. Katrice does all the editing herself, and she was upfront with us from day 1 that we would have our pics within 90 days of the event. Given the value of her work, I had no issue with waiting. Katrice is easy to work with and very accommodating. I have seen her other work....you will not be disappointed. She has a great eye!

You Will Love Katrice

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Elaine E

It's hard to know exactly what to look for in a photographer. I wasn't sure if expensive was a good thing, or if a website with a huge photo gallery to view was the research I needed. But I noticed Katrice has great reviews and had been a top performer on TheKnot before, so I... Read More called her, and my fiancé and I met with her. I did look at her website, and I saw her prices- I liked that her prices were no secret. What sold me on KBattle was that she is REAL. She is a delightful person, super laid back, has a flexible "no worries" attitude about everything. We got to know a snapshot of who she is, a little about her life and we both felt at ease and comfortable with her. This is key with any photographer in my opinion. Katrice was early on the wedding day and was more like my sister than my photog with the ladies, and she ordered the boys around like nobody's business -- yeah, I loved that about her. She was in charge, and I sat back. She was systematic in getting those dreaded (no offense, dear family) family photos taken care of, and then she blended in and took lots of candid shots. I am totally in love with the photos she took that capture the way we feel about each other, especially the black and white shots of our first meeting in our wedding clothes. You have to be able to trust your photographer with your intimacy. You can - without hesitation - with Katrice. Most definitely, this professional is committed to her craft, dedicated to her art, and in love with the people she meets. You can see it in her work and you can feel it when you are in her presence.

KBattle Photography is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lisa S

KBattle was great! Katrice was willing to work with us to develop a package that fit our very small budget. We were a little nervous about being in front of the camera, but her relaxed approach made us feel really comfortable. We haven't gotten all of our photos back yet, but... Read More she sent us a couple sneak peeks and the quality is beautiful. She's got a great eye and seems to be able to capture the perfect image. I can't wait to get the rest of our photos!

Beautiful photos!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Brandy P

Katrice from KBattle photography shot my elopement last June and the pictures are exactly what I wanted! She's easygoing, extremely talented, and really captured the romance and intimacy of the day. I may have to go buy more frames because I wasn't prepared to love almost EVERY... Read More shot! :) If you are considering KBattle Photography, don't hesitate! You won't regret it!

Thrilled

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Therese W

Katrice listened to our ideas and hopes for the day, meeting and then exceeding our expectations. She was the perfect professional to have around for so many hours. Our pictures are stunning and the day is documented so well! We could not be more satisfied.

A dream came true!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Margie C

Before my wedding, I had no idea how stressful planning a wedding could be. I was so happy and lucky to have people help me with things along the way. The hardest part was picking vendors and deciding where I could imagine marrying my best friend. The one thing I knew for years... Read More though was that when I got married, I was going to use kbattle photography. The photographer just happened to be a friend of my now husband, and we were just so lucky to have her take our engagement and wedding photos! Knowing kbattle photography was going to be taking our wedding photos made much of my wedding planning stress free. I love photos and always have. I often imagine myself as a photographer, and try to think of what pictures I could see myself taking or wanting. Luckily kbattle had so much experience in wedding photography that I didn't even need to tell her what I wanted - she already knew! The photos were such a huge part of our wedding because it truly is the one thing you have to look back on that special day. Our photos turned out beautifully, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day. I am so lucky to have such great photos to look back on to remind my husband and I of how beautiful our wedding truly was. We couldn't have imagined a better experience than what kbattle photography gave us.

Katrice

Photographing people, creating memories, and telling stories through photos has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. I was fortunate to come from a family of photographers and I literally don't remember a time in my life when I did not have a camera in hand. In this way I am unique, I've had a lifetime of practice and advice! I aspire to capture your events, and life stories in a personal and unique way.