A perspective to fit you

You've spent months planning - it's your wedding day! Everything about the day should be as unique as the love you share. A varied mix of styles and a personal approach makes every wedding beautiful and fitted to each couple's personal needs. Let's chat! Dates still available for 2017/2018!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin / Midwest / Worldwide (414) 405-9796

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Marjanae Z

Katrice's artistry is unmatched. After experiencing her work in action and images from my friend's wedding, I had no doubt in my mind who I wanted to be my photographer for my wedding. Katrice consistently went out of her way to make sure everyone was satisfied and pleased with... Read More everything before the wedding in the planning, during the big day, and afterwards. Kbattle Photography is a shining example of professionalism and creativity. Katrice has a way of blending the authenticity and "realness" of people. Lastly, as a bridesmaid it was important for me to not be awkward and ruin the wedding party photos. Katrice's humor and relaxed demeanor helped us all relax and enjoy the experience. When we were awkwardly posed, she would redirect us in a way that wasn't uncomfortable. Within a few minutes of meeting Katrice you know she truly cares about you and your event, and will be there to not only capture your day, but to celebrate in it with you. That is special and unique. I love everything that is Kbattle Photography. Katrice is a rare gem. Anyone would be lucky to have her as your photographer.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kathryn F

I can't say enough about how happy we are that we were able to work with Katrice for our wedding. Especially once the day is over, everything seems like a blur and to me, the photos are really where the money counts. Katrice did an amazing job capturing both the small, intimate... Read More moments and directing us for more artistic portraits. Everything was super easy and the end result exceeded what I could have hoped for.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

My wife and I had a winter wedding. So, we naturally decided to have outdoor pictures! :/ (Our brain must have been frozen!) Katrice not only managed to keep our entire group outside for a shortest period possible, but still managed to get off great pics/angles/scenery/steady... Read More hand/proper lighting/etc. Katrice also had to deal with my favorite aunt-in-law's (my only aunt-in-law!) BS. She had the idea of taking her C grade camera to the wedding and taking continuous pictures side by side Katrice almost the entire time. I was ready to rip her head off for affecting the flashes with Katrice and her team, the fact that it was an absolute joke and beyond rude! Katrice handled it like a champ though! She spoke to her with respect and patience to let her know she was affecting her work. Was a big-time moment! My wife and I were extremely happy with the results of the finished products...except for the fact that we were silly for having a winter wedding and looking as pasty as a white wall...besides that, we were fine with it! haha memories! On a serious note, Katrice is very good at what she does and is always considerate of you in what you want to make sure you are comfortable. You will not regret your decision hiring her! -Shae

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Victoria G

I had a wonderful experience using Kbattle photography. Katrice did a fantastic job of making sure the wedding party and other guests were comfortable while taking pictures and it showed in the end result. I was extremely pleased with the photos katrice took for us and would... Read More recommend to anyone looking to document memories on their special day or for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Tanya P

Katrice was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! We loved working with her. She was very relatable and made us feel comfortable which was important for me. She was very responsive and informative and best of all the pictures turned our beautifully! I didn't think we... Read More could look that good! She captured our day perfectly and I could not have asked for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Regina B

Katrice and her team took great photos and were very professional throughout the event. I am glad my son trusted her for this priceless moment.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Chelsey F

k battle photography was very attentive and fun. The photos I've seen are wonderful, and I've been recommending her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Nicole K

Very warm and inviting!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Hsiu Y

Really bad and rude to me and my husband during wedding. We don't speak English well so she yell at me because I don't understand. My daughter married two years ago using her and my son got married last week with a different photographer who was much much nicer. Make me remember... Read More how bad and mean she was. And take forever to get photo back. We wait 5 month! My son photographer said not normal, should only be 2-8 week. Maybe speak english then she nice to you.

2017-09-27T13:31:27 Response from the vendor

Hello! I am so very sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations. I sincerely apologize if you felt that we were ever unkind or unaccommodating to you. We truly do try to be as inclusive as possible & cater to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Kristin G

Katrice made all our photography needs come true! she was easy to get a hold of and answered every question and concern that we had. We will definitely use her in the years to come when we need photos done!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Chelsea S

We love Katrice! She did amazing work with our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. I will never use another photographer. A huge thing I loved about Katrice is how easy and fast she was to get a hold, no waiting around a few days for a response. I would highly... Read More recommend using her for any occasion.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Carissa B

I cannot say enough great words about Katrice. She is very professional and exceptionally talented, but also brought great energy and fun to the wedding party. Our wedding party was 24 people and she was able to manage us with a great attitude and funny demeanor. She posted a... Read More sneak peak of the pictures the day after the wedding and had everyone's jaw dropping. Would highly recommend as a wedding, lifestyle, family photographer!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Sarah G

Katrice did an absolutely incredible job photographing our wedding, we could not be happier! We have gotten many comments about how amazing the pictures turned out. Katrice is the best and we will be using her for future events!!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kori A

Katrice caught the most candid moments! Every time we look at our pictures we are really able to relive the day. She was professional, and great with our families. One of the best wedding decisions we made.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kathleen C

Katrice is laid back and brilliant. She has the artistic eye but allows you to enjoy your day and not spend every moment worried about photos. In addition to this she is reliable and friendly with wedding guests. You get much more than you pay for when you select Katrice!

So amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Ann K

My now husband and I went with Katrice for our October wedding. We met with her is late winter to do our engagement shoot. Although it was cold she made us feel comfortable and we shared many laughs. She also allowed us to shave an hour off of our wedding day time to have her... Read More come shoot out rehearsal dinner which was such a great thing. Like our engagement shoot our wedding day was chilly as well but the good times kept coming. Every photo we've gotten have clearly been carefully thought out and are pure perfection. We are so glad that we chose Katrice to be our photographer!

Great Service & Experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Katrice is a great photographer and she takes care of her clients. I'm very pleased with the way our photos came out, and Katrice backed those up with great customer service. We received our pictures later than expected and Katrice offered to give us two prints instead of... Read More one because of the delay. I definitely recommend her!

A Sure Thing

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Picking a photographer is easily the hardest decision to make when planning the wedding. At the end of the day no one remembers hardly anything about your day and the only thing you have left are the photos you'll have for the rest of your life. My wife and I got extremely lucky... Read More with our choice and couldn't be happier with the photos we have. Every aspect of our wedding and reception was captured perfectly and with creativity that we were just plain impressed by. If you want a sure thing for your wedding you won't have to worry about on your special day, choose Kbattle photography!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Michaela B

Katrice is an amazing photographer! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding.. Katrice did such a great job with the group that I even tried to get her to be my photographer at my wedding (sadly she had other obligations that day). The photos from my friend's wedding are absolutely... Read More stunning!

Amazing Photographer for an Amazing Day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Amy K

Katrice was a pleasure to work with from beginning to the end. She was our first choice to begin with based off her creative style and talent for capturing amazing moments. We didn't regret our choice in hiring her. Our engagement session was a lot of fun and she was very... Read More willing to bend over backwards to get a great shot. She has a really easy going personality and made the experience completely wonderful. Katrice was very easy to correspond with throughout the whole process. She responded promptly and completely calming any concern I had or hearing my ideas and working to create my vision a reality. The wedding day itself was a blur. I'm so glad Katrice was there not only to capture beautiful posed photos but also all the moments throughout that make the day so incredibly special. I would definitely recommend Katrice to any one looking for a photographer to capture beautiful moments as well as create an pleasurable experience.

Katrice Battle is Great

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

We had Katrice do both our engagement and wedding photos. We were delighted with the results! Katrice has a wonderful eye and captured some great moments.

Kbattle Photography

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Katherine W

Katrice has a really unique style, blending in traditional, photo journalistic and vintage in a really successful way. Her images were crisp, clear, and really captured the colors that were a part of our big day. She was great at keeping the bridal party focused and really... Read More helped wrangling together my family. I believe since I've booked Katrice her rates have gone up slightly, but she's worth it. Katrice was also really flexible an easy to work with when it came to scheduling our engagement shoot and wedding day photos. Thank you for helping us on our big day. We are thrilled with the results!

On Point Photography!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Rebecca S

We worked with Katrice to arrange our wedding photography in April 2015. We were planning our wedding from out of state, checked out many photographers, but Kbattle Photography beat them all. We met with Katrice and decided it would be a good fit. We were never once let down.... Read More She took the time to hear what we were looking for, understand what we liked and didn't like as well as the day of kept everyone in motion working on a tight timeline. We have a large family (step-family members, many nieces and nephews, etc.) and Katrice had them down! She knew exactly who everyone was paired with, that we were missing at the moment, she was able to help create organization out of chaos - a definite need for what can be a stressful day. Our photos turned out amazing. We have not a bad word to say about Katrice. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer while watching your budget. Thank you so much Katrice for such an amazing experience! :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Emily H

Katrice photographed my wedding in June and I couldn't be more thrilled with how the pictures came out. She truly captured the magic of the day. Katrice did a fantastic job of keeping things moving and keeping people on track during posed pictures. With a large family this was a... Read More task of monumental proportions. I can't say enough good things she was patient, easy to work with, and the final product was more than I ever could have hoped for.

Wonderful Wedding Photography!

Reviewed on 5/15/2015 Amanda F

My husband and I used kbattle photography for our wedding on October 18th, 2015 and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. The photographer (Katrice) was so easy to work with and had a lot of great ideas for wedding shots. She captured the most important parts of... Read More the day and kept everyone (family and wedding party) on track and in line! Aside from her doing a wonderful job on the actual day of the wedding, she was always very responsive to our questions/concerns and responded to our e-mails and phone calls right away, which eliminated a lot of the stress. As everyone knows, the photos from your special day will last a lifetime and choosing the right photographer is a big decision. I would HIGHLY recommend kbattle photography for your wedding photographer and any other special day!

Photographing people, creating memories, and telling stories through photos has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. I was fortunate to come from a family of photographers and I literally don't remember a time in my life when I did not have a camera in hand. I love traveling. Exploring new places and being able to capture them is something I do often. I love Wisconsin, their are so many wonderful places in this state. I'm passionate about raising my daughter to express her self creatively as well as be a well informed little human. In my spare time I try to do some painting!