KC Photobooth, LLC

Also Serving Surrounding Areas

Capture the spirit of your wedding!

Are you looking for a way to make sure your guests enjoy your wedding as much as you do? Entertain them with the latest trend in weddings--an authentic photobooth! Everyone goes home with a photo strip! Mention The Knot for a free package upgrade.

Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

8940 State Ave, Kansas City, KS
Also Serving Surrounding Areas

No other Photobooth can compare!! Don't miss this

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Lora M

We checked them all out and there is not another photobooth in KC that compare!!! I was reluctant to have a photobooth at an elegant black tie reception but KC Photobooth fit our needs. Their booth is very attractive and the personnel was fabulous. It was the hit of the... Read More reception! We had them at our function for 5 hours and the line never stopped. As the mother-of-the-bride, I wanted everything to be perfect and it was! They were the ONLY vendor that delivered on time, I just can't say enough. Our guests loved it, what a memorable party favor, especially for the guests that are a little older that don't frequently see a photobooth. If you want to talk to me personally, ask Patti for my phone number and give me a call. I can tell you all the reasons to go with KCPhotobooth instead of the others. You'll be glad you did. WE WERE!!

Great Idea for Any Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Lynn K

I live out of state, but since my husband and I are from KC we knew we wanted to get married there. Patty was so easy to reach and very flexible with our schedule. She made us feel like we were the only couple she was doing a wedding for. Not only was the service great before... Read More the wedding, but the day of the wedding Patty and her staff were amazing. My husband was skeptical about having a photo booth at the wedding, and he didn't think guests would enjoy it. By the end of the night he admitted how wrong he was. There was a line for the photo booth all night, and several guests commented on how much fun the booth was. The best part was having a book with pictures and comments from all the guests at the wedding to have to take home and keep forever. I would definitely recommend KC photobooth to anyone.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 kate d

The first thing we decided we wanted for our wedding was a photobooth. A friend had used KC Photobooth and we loved how their photos came out. We were really excited that they were available and we even got a little 'bridal fair' discount! Everyone at the wedding LOVED the... Read More photobooth and we really took advantage of the unlimited photos, it was perfect. All ages jumped in the booth and took great photos (we opted for no props and all black and white photos). People have been talking about it ever since! Our wedding didn't have too many 'extras', but this was well worth the expenditure. We opted for the guest book option - the staff were very professional and friendly and the book turned out great. We were up until 3am looking at it after the wedding! It was nice to have an instant souvenir since we haven't gotten the real photos back yet. I HIGHLY recommend KC Photobooth!

I would have paid triple knowing what I know now...

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 kelly b

My wife and I were married in July of 2010 and we used KC Photo booth for our reception at Union Station. If you have ever heard of horror stories pertaining to working with photographers and videographers then our wedding was the poster child for such an experience. We... Read More contracted with Imagine Studios (husband & wife team) for wedding photography & video- the day of our wedding this duo decided to get a divorce and the wife (photographer) didn't show to our wedding. Three years later, legal proceedings, tears, frustration and we still do not have professional photos of our wedding. Here is where KC Photobooth comes in. Let me say, if our wedding wasn't unique in that we had the unfortunate circumstance of working with less than professional photographers, KC Photo booth would have still received a 5-star rating from me. Easy to work with, Patty was very accommodating, no hassle set-up & take down. Our guest had a blast with it.. However, since we did experience this above misfortune, if it wasn't for KC Photo booth we would not have any photo memories of our reception & guests. Three years later and we still have our photo booth book on our coffee table and we get such a kick out of flipping through the pages and seeing all of the funny faces our guest made and the comments they left. We'll cherish this book for the rest of our lives. Thank you KC Photo booth and Patty Johnson for such a wonderful product/service! Sincerely, Devin & Kelly B.

Great Service, Fun to Have!

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Kaitlyn

We loved having a KC Photobooth at our wedding! It was blast for the guests, and the book we were provided with at the conclusion of the night is priceless. It is a much more meaningful guestbook than just a bunch of signatures. We actually can look back and remember what our... Read More guests looked like on the day we got married. Also, the photobooth itself was sleek and not obnoxious at all. The attendants at the photobooth were great, too. Super friendly and good at what they do. I definitely recommend them for any wedding!

soooo much fun!!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Rena V

Everyone loved it, our pictures turned out great!

not worth the price

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Talia V

I wanted to have something "extra" as my one splurge to our wedding. Our guests really enjoyed the Photo Booth. For the price I paid I was not very impressed with service….Several people missed out on doing the Photo Booth…it was a big hit with the children but some of my... Read More closest family members didn't even get in the Photo Booth and when we all had time they shut it down. they did not even ask me if I wanted to extend my time like they had told me they would do and I was not impressed with the "Props" they provided, and the scrap book was very sloppy. I just expected more for the price i paid.

Everyone loves a photobooth

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kristen T

People had a blast at the photobooth and the 2 girls that worked the event were very sweet. I do believe that KC Photobooth is priced too high, however, and you can find other companies to provide the same service for a more reasonable rate. I DO recommend having a photobooth,... Read More but look around and do some price checking first!

awesome!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Jaimie

They were awesome! We met way before the wedding to plan and sign the contract then returned about 1-2 months before the wedding to take our photo strip to be displayed outside the photo booth during the wedding (we brought our 2 french bulldogs to be in the photo strip, they... Read More happily let us bring them)They arrived on time and were very helpful with the guests and and directing them to sign the photo book which turned out awesome!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Kelley K

High quality photobooth with unlimited picturess! Doesn't get much better than that! The first photobooth in KC AND the BEST.

AMAZING FUN!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Andrea B

We really wanted a photobooth for our wedding, and were unsure what company to go with. After speaking with KC Photobooth, it was an easy decision. The owner stated that she personally delivers the photobooth well before your wedding, tests it, and then sends the photobooth... Read More attendants early to retest. Before the wedding, we got to go in and take photobooth pictures (the groom and I) to have a large photostrip at the wedding to display (which we got to keep after!). Through the whole process KC Photobooth was VERY easy to communicate with and made the whole process simple! They arrived early to the reception and were so friendly to all of the guests. They helped each guest take the photobooth pictures and assemble the photo strips into the guest book. They were very professional and I would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone! I am 200% satisfied with the service they provided!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Abbey C

Patty and her team were amazing to work with! They are the most professional photo booth in Kansas City! We still have guests telling us how awesome our photo booth was! I will continue to recommend them to my friends and family!

Fun wedding booth!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Sarah

KC photobooth was the talk of the night! All of our friends and family had a blast taking pictures in the booth and they created a fun photo memory book for my husband and I to look at! It made the reception a blast!

So Fun

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Justin M

This photobooth company was reasonably priced and worth EVERY penny!! The photobooth was a hit. The whole process was easy and fun. Every employee we worked with was so easy to get along with and helpful.

June 1st 2013

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Kaitlyn L

Our entire package was amazing!!! They were professional, the pictures turned out great - and everyone LOVED it

Photobooth a hit!

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Kelley C

The first time that I saw a photobooth at a reception, I knew that I wanted one someday at my own wedding. Since then, they've become so popular at events that I wondered if people would still enjoy the booth and take a moment for pictures. However, I can never have enough... Read More pictures, so I decided to go for it. Our guests really enjoyed it, and I'm glad to have the duplicate pictures. Nearly everyone hopped in at one point, so it's a good way to ensure that you have at least one photo of (nearly) every guest. KC Photobooth was easy to work with. We received a duplicate copy of each of our pictures (as well as a cd with all images). The photobooth worked great for the evening, and the attendants were friendly and fun. It made a great wedding favor - fun pictures for the guests, I get a copy to enjoy, and I didn't have to do any work in making, transporting, or arranging any favors. Perfect!

Must have at your wedding

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Jenny K

A photobooth is a must have at your wedding and you will definitely want it to be KC Photobooth. They were at a friends wedding a month before mine. Everyone had so much fun that I wanted them to be at my wedding too. I called and got them booked with under a month before our... Read More wedding day. They were so nice to work with. The employees working the event were so nice and did an amazing job with the photobook we got. It was the first thing I looked at after the honeymoon. It defintely made for some great memories and they were so wonderful to work with.

Great service!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Jillian H

KC Photobooth was so great! We live out of state and they were so helpful and understanding about our schedules when we were in town. Everyone was so professional each time we met with them and most importantly at our wedding. Our guest book looks so awesome and it's so much fun... Read More to have. I would definitely recommend KC Photobooth because you will not regret it!

KC Photobooth was great!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Jessica B

I would definitely recommend this photo booth company! First off, they have actual photo booths, not some computer rigged up behind a curtain. Secondly, all of our guests loved it, the photostrips make great favors. And the book of photostrips they send home with you is... Read More excellent quality and so much fun to look through. Would recommend!

The best!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Laura B

These guys were great and the photo booth was a hit! They are professional and friendly. Would recommend these guys to anyone.

The Best!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Meghaan L

I first became familiar with KC Photobooth at my friend's wedding. I loved having the pictures from her wedding as part of our "party-favors". I decided to use KC Photobooth for my wedding and I am so happy that I did. I live in San Diego, CA but I got married in Kansas City,... Read More MO. Certain things were stressful planning such a big day so far away, but the staff at KC Photobooth went the extra mile for me. An example, they went to visit my wedding site, since I could not physically go myself, and helped to organize where and how they would get their booth into the venue. They worked with me on pricing and brought the extra props I requested. I have laughed so many times looking through my photobook and I have heard so many compliments from friends and family on how they enjoy their "party-favor" pictures. KC Photobooth has wonderful product, a wonderful set-up but most important a wonderful staff. I urge you to give them a call, you will not be disappointed.

loved it!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Becca T

I loved having KC photobooth at my wedding reception! It is super fun for guests and gives them a wedding favor they wil actually keep!

2012-09-14T17:32:43 Response from Patricia (Patty), the member

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We love wedding receptions, but we really love wedding receptions at The Uptown!! Congratulations to both of you!

BEST PHOTOBOOTH IN KC!

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Lauren Y

KC Photobooth is incredible. Very easy to work with and very dependable. Have the best looking booths for your reception - along with various packages that are endless and super fun! You can't go wrong with KC Photobooth!

2012-09-14T17:37:23 Response from Patricia (Patty), the member

Oh my goodness! We have been so busy, I'm just now reading our reviews. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! Congratulations to both of you! You're reception was awesome! The food, the band, your dress and the magnificient venue!... Read Less Read More

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Sarah S

I was SO happy to have this photobooth at our reception! This company was so easy to work with and it was so great getting a book of all the pictures people had taken in the booth throughout the night. People could even sign it if they wanted - like a second guest book! It was... Read More perfect!

2012-09-14T17:51:20 Response from Patricia (Patty), the member

Thank you so much for taking the time to review KC Photobooth! I can't believe it has been almost 3 months!! From our perspective, you chose very wisely with every aspect of your wedding. Wonderful reception at Loose Mansion! Congratulations to both of you!

awesome!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Patty Z

We had so many compliments on this service! It was great to use as favors since it was personal to us and personal to our guests. We also got a neat album of all the pics where guests could write messages. One of the best "splurges" we made on our special day!

2012-09-14T17:54:23 Response from Patricia (Patty), the member

Thank you so much for taking the time to review KC Photobooth! What a great reception at the Broadway Room of The Uptown Theatre! We are so glad you "splurged" on KC Photobooth so we could play a small role in such a great reception!

TO KC Photobooth, LLC