$$

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

12999 Murphy Rd, Stafford, TX

An Elegant Vision Brought to Life

Reviewed on 2/09/2015

When I first walked into Keisha's Kreations, I was treated so warmly and everyone working there did their absolute best to understand my elegant rustic chic vision. They also went above and beyond to add their own flare and creativity to my vision without overtaking it. They were knowledgeable and professional. More important, they blew me and all our wedding guests out of the water with the flower arrangements, vases, and setup on our wedding day. It was truly a masterpiece to see my vision brought to life. Every detail was flawless and simply gorgeous. Our arrangements were more spectacular and unique than any other wedding arrangements we've seen. My bouquet was simply stunning. It held every beautiful pink and dark fuchsia flower imaginable. Our arrangements were tailor-fit to our standards and theme. I would recommend Keisha' Kreations for every bride with any budget in Houston.

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Shanika H

I used Keisha's Kreations for all of our flowers. My bouquet was beautiful! I'm going to get it preserved because I can't imagine throwing it out. My bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I desired. The boutonnieres and corsages were also beautiful. Keisha is very professional and she listens to your desires and work with your budget. She treated me as if I was special. My order was finalized very last minute and Keisha was very patient with me and made sure everything was perfect. Her vision is amazing. I highly recommend Keisha's Kreations for all of your floral needs.

The Best Florist in Houston!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 LaTrice P

Keisha was a huge pleasure to work with! She is so talented and loves what she does, and it shows in her work. My husband and I wanted something different, elegant, and Hott at the same time. She created this vision the first day we met with her. Matter of fact, the first time we met with her, we knew she would bring the vision we were looking for and she was who we wanted to work with. The moment we walked into our venue as it was completely decorated, we fell in love! She is the Best! I wouldn't recommned any other florist. Everyone at our wedding kept complimenting our decor and fell in love. Go with Keisha and your event will be one to remember!

Keisha's flowers made my wedding unique

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 melissa s

Keisha was a pleasure to work with and very creative. We wanted to find someone who could take our broad ideas on color and style and create something unique, beautiful and breath taking. Keisha is also very organized and does a good job of communicating ideas and coming up with new ones when needed. Beautiful flowers and a beautiful person!

A Dream to Work With!

Reviewed on 1/09/2014 Briana C

Keisha was the third florist that I visited and when I walked out of the appointment, I told my wedding planner that she had to do our flowers! I walked out of the meeting knowing Keisha knew what I wanted and that she had the ideas to take my ideas beyond anything I could ever imagine!!! I can't say enough about how beautiful all the decorations were from the arrangement on the place card table to the orchids on the napkins at the head table! Her attention to detail is impeccable and she went out of her way to make sure that I had everything that I wanted and that I had the elegant wedding that I always dreamed of! Keisha's background in engineering helped ensure that my wedding seating and arrangements weren't cookie cutter but unique in every way possible!

June 15, 2013

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Tranasha G

I was introduce to Keisha by the person who created my bouquet holder. I saw pictures of Keisha's work and fell in love instantly. I met Keisha 3 months before my wedding. Keisha saw my vision and made it come true. Keisha provide the best service EVER. I must say, she and her staff made my wedding day special. Everyone love the colors of the flowers and her work. Great work.....

Would not recommend

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Brittany Gunter B

I picked Keisha because she was a preferred vendor for my venue. Keisha is a very sweet lady, however, she was late to all of our meetings (4 total) including my wedding day. My wedding day pictures had to start late and we had to rush through pre-wedding photos, so we didn't get them all. Also, she was supposed to put flowers on my cake...never got done. The bouquet she made for my bridals was absolutely beautiful! I expected the same for my wedding, but my wedding day bouquet was completely different. My one simple request was NO orchids or tulips, and sure enough, my entire bridal bouquet on my wedding day was made of green orchids...and the white flower (stated in the contract) for my groom to wear was in fact a green orchid on wedding day. The flowers/arrangements were pretty, but not what I asked for. Needless to say, while Keisha is very nice, I would not recommend her for floral needs.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Unique M

Keisha is a talented, lovely individual who works so hard to bring a brides vision....reality. From day one I was completely all over the place with a theme, colors, and overall look of our wedding. With Keisha's help, I was able to find confidence in the choices I had made and she really made my dreams come true. Even with a few issues in regards to the bridal party bouquets, everything went off without a hitch. No one but me noticed the bouquets because they were still very beautiful and elegant. The room.....BREATHTAKING! Keisha really delivered and I love it! She is very busy but always made time to talk to me and make sure I was content. I appreciate her for that. Her staff worked professionally and quickly to transform our ceremony space into our reception space. I cant tell you how much I appreciate her....the wedding was the most beautiful I had seen and Im not saying that because it was my wedding, Im saying it because Keisha made it possible! Thank you Keisha!!!!!!! You are simply the best....and we loved May 27th! Unique & Rodell

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 3/28/2012 Ashley E

Keisha did an amazing job! She captured my vision. I was wow'd by her work when I walked into our venue. All of the flowers from the centerpieces, to the cocktail vases, to the bouquets were beautiful.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/15/2010 Gwendolyn M

My wedding bouquet was just beautiful!

TO Keisha's Kreations LLC