Bridal Hair & Makeup Artist

Keka Bridal Glam is a ​​seasoned bridal hair​ & makeup artist​ in the wedding industry. ​ Keka Heron's bridal glam expertise spans over 10 ​ years​,​ ​ creating elegant wedding hairstyles and makeup​ ​ looks.​ ​ ​​ ​ Keka incorporates personal style, beauty ​trends​ , and wedding day style into the perfect bridal hair & makeup look for ​the bride​ and ​her​ bridal party. ​ ​From destination weddings to modern-chic weddings, s he will make sure that all the love you are feeling is reflected in your look. Keka says, "Creating romantic, stylish looks are my favorite. I love to see the look on the face on my brides and her bridal party when she puts on her wedding dress in full hair & makeup and the look has come together. It can​'​ t be described in words, but it is reflected in thei

Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia & Destination (404) 427-5843

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Liza B

Keka did an excellent job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did my bridal party and everyone was happy with the result. Keka also did my engagement photo shoot and this served as my trial to see if I would like her style. I immediately got along with her. She was... Read More professional and easygoing and her warm personality made a stressed out bride feel at easy. When we did my bridal hair and makeup trial, I had second thoughts about my hair and she immediately offered to do a second hair trial at no cost. Her clients' satisfaction and happiness come first for her and I really appreciate that. I would hire Keka again in a heartbeat and so should you! Thanks for making me beautiful on my special day, Keka!

2017-10-25T14:35:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.It was more than my pleasure serving you and your bridal party for your wedding day. Thank you for the referral. Im so glad your day was all you dreamt it would be.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Had my hair and makeup done by Keka. I was extremely happy with how everything turned out. I was one of the bridesmaids and she had all of us looking amazing especially the bride. I told her that I will certainly keep her in mind for any upcoming events.

2017-10-25T14:35:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, its well appreciated. I hope that you guys had wonderful day celebrating your friends new life with her love.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kimberly S

Keka and her team did an excellent job all of the ladies loved their hair and makeup. She was very professional and pleasant. If you're having a wedding or another event definitely book her. Thanks for everything Keka !!!!

2017-10-25T14:36:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I hope that you had a great day of celebration.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Alicja K

She did an amazing job for both, makeup and hair - despite time pressure and my hair not being very agreeable with holding curls. I got lots of compliments and felt great! Thank you so much Keka!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Tiffany M

I am so thankful to have found Keka. She is truly amazing at what she does. Keka listened to every detail, addressed every concern, and really went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I've had my hair/makeup done before but nothing compares to Keka's work. I received so... Read More many compliments on my wedding day on how beautiful & natural I looked. Thank you Keka for your professionalism and amazing work.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Taleen

I had used Keka for a friends wedding in November. I regret not finding her for my own wedding a few months before. She was not only very professional but also very comfortable to chat with. In less than 2 hours, my hair and make up looked stunning. I look forward to using... Read More her again in April.

2017-10-25T14:37:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review an using me multiple times. I really appreciate the business and how is your little bundle of joy ( well maybe not so little anymore) Hope you are having a great time enjoying her.

The best choice for hair and make up

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

I'm from spain and I went to new york to get married there. My wedding planner recommended me keka for my hair & make up, I couldn't have choose better, absolutly professional and really nice, she makes you look beautiful.I would choose keka again with no doubt.

Perfect Make-up and Hair

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

Keka was absolutely fabulous for my big day! She did my make-up and hair and not only did I feel amazing, but I've never looked better. Leading up to the wedding we did a trial where she worked on ensuring everything was exactly how I envisioned. Throughout the whole process,... Read More she was extremely responsive and really fun to work with. On both the trial and the wedding day, she was timely, prepared, professional, calm and a pleasure to be around. I would highly recommend her as she will definitely create a flawless look for you.

Keka Heron

Keka is a hair & makeup artist with over 10 years experience working on TV, commercials, red carpet , bridal, and fashion. She is an expert in taking the ideas from clients, photographers, directors, creative directors and executing them on the client. As a previous salon owner she understand the importance of her clients experience. She has years of experience working on clients of all ages and ethnicity, skin and hair types. Keka is currently the key hair and makeup for Revolt TV in New York City, some past clients include Rachel Roy, Neiman Marcus, BET, NBC, etc.