Digital Files

Houston, TX Greater Houston area (240) 818-8633

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lauren H

I have started this review about 10 times and still have no idea where to start. I met Kelley through a friend's wedding (I was the MOH) and was amazed at how professional and thorough she was without making us uncomfortable. Then I saw her work!! WOW!!!! When I got engaged I... Read More knew our wedding was going to be out of her desired area but emailed her anyway. She was able to work with us and another couple and for our engagements and my bridals and she also did our wedding. We have absolutely loved every picture we have seen and are so happy to have these memories saved in such a beautiful way. My husband even raved about how awesome she was and that she didn't "bug" the guys with a million pictures. Having a great photographer was very high on my list of priorities and I am forever grateful for the way Kelley captured this special time in our lives. You will not be disappointed in any of her work, she pays attention to every detail and makes sure she captures the essence of you as a couple (or bride). I highly recommend Kelley Craig Photography!! We not only gained a great photographer but a friend and it was truly an amazing experience.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Lauren F

Kelley is a wonderful person to work with! She has so much talent and captured my engagement pictures, bridal pictures and wedding beautifully! Would recommend her over and over again. Her organization and attention to detail really makes her stand out above the rest!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Jessica L

I can't say enough nice things about Kelley she is such an absolute gem to work with! From the very beginning with engagement photos all the way to our wedding day she was nothing but amazing and professional! Not to mention her photos are breathtaking! On our wedding day she... Read More brought her husband to help and both of them went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect not only with photos, but anything I needed. I'm pretty sure at one point her hubby Ben was lighting candels for me!! Our sneak peak picture was stunning and we can't wait to see more! Thank you Kelley for all your hard work and hope to work with you again soon for family pictures in the future! xo

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Rachel J

As the Mother-Of-The-Bride, I searched extensively to find just the right photographer for my daughter's wedding. Choosing Kelley Craig Photography was one of the best choices that we made! From the very beginning, Kelley was very attentive to our requests and was always... Read More available to answer any questions that we had throughout the entire process. She took the engagement pictures and they could not have turned out any better!! Her attention to detail is outstanding which resulted in wonderful pictures! After seeing these, we were really excited and looking forward to having her capture the wedding day! As the special day approached, Kelley made sure that my daughter felt comfortable with her and was very attentive to my daughter's specific requests. We have seen a few "sneak peeks" from the wedding day that Kelley has shared with us and they are outstanding! We are so excited about getting the rest of the pictures. I would highly recommend Kelley for any of your photography needs!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Alexandra F

Wow-- Kelley is absolutely amazing! She always answered my emails in a timely manor and was great about setting up exactly what we wanted the feel of our pictures to be. My husband and I just received our photos from our wedding and Kelley managed to capture the night so fully--... Read More we're reliving it. She is caring, warm, professional, and extremely talented. We didn't have too many planned photos so we trusted her expertise and got better pictures than we could have ever imagined. We opted for her to have an assistant as well, which I really recommend because you'll really be sure to cover all your bases. We have wonderful posed shots as well as many candid shots of our guests. Her husband assisted her for our wedding and he was wonderful as well. They both made our entire wedding party feel extremely comfortable-- and getting your picture taken for a few hours isn't always the funnest thing-- but they made it fun and painless. Honestly the only problem we have is trying to pick which photos to hang in our house because we have a plethora to choose from. Kelley and her husband are absolute dolls-- you'll be so happy you went with her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sarah B

OUTSTANDING! Kelley is such an amazing photographer and I truly enjoyed every bit of my experience with her. She is insanely talented and has given us the most beautiful pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime. Everyone I talk to says how amazing her work is. She makes you... Read More feel completely comfortable and confident. My fiancé (now husband!) HATES taking pictures and is normally pretty awkward when asked to pose or smile on command and Kelley made even him feel comfortable and enjoy the situations! I can't say enoigh good things about her and her work!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Kelly J

I can not even begin to describe how amazing Kelley has been to work with. From the time I pinned her exquisite work to my pinterest board, I was in love with her style and unique ability to capture well anything. She was more than just our photographer, she became part of our... Read More entire wedding process and her friendship will last as long as our amazing photos. Kelley took the time to help plan and create perfect engagement, bridal , and wedding day photos through countless emails, and phone calls prior. Her attention to detail, and patience during a long list of desired photos is unmatched. Kelley is truly worth her weight in gold!! :) I can not speak highly enough of her work and her self as a person. The passion and drive she has is like non other :) You will not be disappointed for sure!!! I am already thinking of ALL the many different seasons, holidays, occasions etc to take photos in our future with her :) Thank you Kelley!

A must have on your special day- Kelley Craig Photography

Reviewed on 1/27/2013 Kathryn L

Every bride wants their special day to be perfect after spending hours, days, weeks, and months thinking about each detail that will play a role in their wedding day. It's not everyday that you get to have all of your close family and friends gather together to celebrate a... Read More special occasion with you. This is why choosing a photographer for my wedding was an important decision. Kelley Craig is an amazing women with a talent to capture more than just a bride and groom on their wedding day. She has a unique quality to take every moment of your wedding day and turn it into a story by using the lens of her camera. My husband and I had our wedding in the Sonoma wine country in July 2012. We met with Kelley a few days before and talked about the sequence of our wedding and went to the different locations. She was very detailed and you could tell she really cared about our special day and wanted it to be as perfect as we had imagined it to be . The day of the wedding was a whirlwind, but amazingly Kelley was there to capture even the smallest moments that would typically be missed by the blink of an eye, but are now treasured keepsakes we look at today. Kelley Craig Photography is one of the best and I highly recommend her if you want to make your wedding day even more special than you can imagine.

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Taryn B

AMAZING is the perfect word to describe Kelley and her photograph’s. She is very professional, friendly and her work is awesome. I have over 600 pictures and all of them were amazing. You can tell she enjoys her job and truly wants to make sure you get the pictures you want.... Read More I recommend her anytime someone needs a photographer. If there were more stars to give, I would give them to her! :-)

Kelley Craig Is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Dorothy D

Kelley is AMAZING!!!!! She managed to capture my magical day in the most amazing way, all the while keeping the day calm, and full of special moments. Her pictures are like no other, and my favorite thing to look at!