Inspired by love and drawn to details...

I am a digital + film wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Kentucky, but I travel anywhere! I love adventure, I love to laugh and dance, and I especially love capturing life and happiness in photographs. My love for photography started at a young age and has grown into a career that I am extremely blessed to have. I live for the expressions of the bride and groom as they see each other for the first time, for all the unique details that every wedding has, and for the in-between moments where nothing is planned, but real inspiration happens! I genuinely love to meet and get to know my clients, just as much as I love to take their pictures. I strive to create a fun, relaxed, and a creative experience which will in turn produce photos that will tell your story perfectly!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Kentucky based, but travels worldwide. (606) 465-1172

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Alexandra R

I am not even sure where to begin...I happened upon Kelli kind of randomly. From our engagement photographer's suggestion as she was going to be out of town for our wedding date. I had gone through a long & sweeping search process & was at my rope's end. I called Kelli one day... Read More last summer & was totally blown away by her instantaneously. It was like talking to an old, familiar friend. We didn't actually meet until my wedding date, but we texted & emailed so regularly & Facetimed twice so I felt like the first time I saw her I was seeing an old friend. She gave me advice throughout the wedding process & had a solid hand in planning & designing our timeline for our special day. Our wedding day was a success largely due to her - her professionalism, friendship, & calming spirit helped keep me grounded. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to have on our day - she made us all feel comfortable & relaxed. And oh my goodness the pictures that we received. I don't think my husband & I & our friends & family have ever looked better. She didn't stop until she got the perfect shot for each & every moment we wanted captured. On top of that, she was able to capture moments that I thought were private moments between family & friends, & yet she was able to memorialize that forever for us. It's so amazing to go back & look at a picture & say "Oh my gosh! I remember the conversation that I was having!" That's truly a special gift. We are now only 1 day out of being married for one month & Kelli has given us all of our edited pictures (between 600 & 700 pictures no less!) already. I can't believe how quickly she worked & how beautiful the images are. She worked efficiently, but clearly didn't skimp on the beautiful edits. They are positively perfect. I will forever recommend Kelli & Stephen & I will absolutely be using her in the future as we build our lives together. We have found a forever friend in Kelli, as well as a trusted professional that we can trust to capture us in our best light & happiest moments. Kelli, we love you!

2016-12-22T20:17:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for you sweet words! I'm so, SO happy that you both are in my life! Thank you for letting me capture your love!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Lauren P

I honestly don't have enough GREAT things to say about this photographer. When she photographed our wedding in April, she made everyone feel so comfortable and knew exactly what she was doing. Not to mention, the photos we received back from her were absolutely phenomenal-... Read More breathtaking, really. Even my family members started saying, "She really knows what she's doing, doesn't she? She was great!" She's one of a kind and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. We love her. Thanks, Kelli!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Heather P

My husband and I soon realized we were very lucky to call Kelli our photographer! She is so very talented and passionate about her work! When she took our engagement pictures she allowed us to make suggestions and also made us feel very comfortable. Kelli was also a vital part... Read More of our wedding day as well! The way she kept calm was important on such a busy day! Anyone who allows Kelli to be a part of their special moments in life will not be disappointed! We will definitely be using her again!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Grace P

It's hard to find the words to describe how awesome Kelli was as our photographer. She went above and beyond talking to me and answering questions throughout the whole process. During our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures we felt so comfortable and I love how well... Read More she captured our personality. Speaking of personality- hers is infectious and she quite literally lights up a room. You can count on her as your photographer, but I can also guarantee you'll count her as a friend afterward.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Meaghan M

Kelli was really a godsend for our wedding! I live in Florida and she is located on Kentucky and traveled all the way down here to photograph my wedding! She did such an outstanding job and is really one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She is so talented and so... Read More accommodating to anything you need. She was also available whenever I needed to speak with her and she would answer any questions in a matter of minutes. Do not hesitate to hire her for tour pictures and you will not be disappointed!

2017-03-14T20:41:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your sweet words!! I'm so honored I got to capture your wedding and love story! It was perfect :)

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Molly A

Kelli is the sweetest and kindest photographer you will ever work with. You can tell she genuinely loves what she does and that makes working with her so much fun. She was more than a photographer for my wedding, she helped me plan and coordinated with my videographers... Read More eliminating so much stress from me on my special day. Her creativity and eye for beauty in her pictures make her truley amazing. I recommend Kelli as a photographer for any occasion. I promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Kristina B

I am so very blessed to be able to call Kelli one of my very best friends. She was not only our photographer, but one of our bridesmaids! She played both roles INCREDIBLY well! Besides all of her love and support as a member of our wedding party, Kelli took breathtaking pictures... Read More of our special day and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding photographer - you won't find a better one anywhere!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Michael W

Our entire experience with Kelli has been amazing! As someone who is not a fan of being in front of the camera, Kelli made me and my bride feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, and not only that, but she made our entire experience fun. From the engagement session to... Read More our wedding, she really captured our personalities and gave us images we can have forever to remember our wedding. I recommend Kelli to everyone! Not only were the images great but the entire experience was amazing.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Michael W

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Steven B

Nothing but GREAT experiences with Kelli. We booked her for our engagement and wedding pictures. Planning a wedding is hard enough as it is. We had looked at many many different photographers before getting on the Knot. Boy, am I glad that we got on here and found Kelli! Once I... Read More looked through some of her pictures I realized she has the style and great pictures we were looking for. I truly feel as if we were led to her. I am normally very awkward around people but Kelli is someone who you can't feel awkward around. She brought many great ideas which turned into MANY great pictures. One of the different things she does that I feel makes her stand out from others is film. She shoots in film and shoots in it very well. She really makes the whole process smooth and works great with you and the WHOLE family. I'm glad she does more than wedding pictures too as i'm sure we will be in contact with her later down the road for Family pictures. 10/10 Would recommend.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Matthew S

Newly engaged and overwhelmed by the task ahead of me, I just happened to stumble across some of Kelli's photography via social media. We had already made a list of photographers we planned to contact and get quotes from but her work was far too beautiful to not add her to the... Read More list. I loved Kelli’s photographs because they were so soft and subtle but so striking at the same time. Kelli was the first and last person I contacted and from our first phone call, I knew she was the one I wanted to document our wedding! We talked first and foremost about who we were, what we did, how Matthew and I met, and everything but pricing and sessions and dates. She was so genuinely interested in getting to know us that I knew she would be sure to capture the emotions of the day in a way that was personal and meaningful. And she did just that. When Kelli arrived the morning of our wedding, she was just the kind of calm we needed and we were instantly more relaxed. She was like a friend there to help get us through the day and she did just that. When your family and guests comment on how lovely your photographer is for weeks after your wedding, you know you’ve picked the right one. And then, when you wake up the morning after your wedding to text messages from your photographer sending you sneak peaks because she is so excited at the beautiful moments she captured, you tell the world she’s the very best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lindsey M

First off I have to say Kelli is an amazing photographer! I happen to find her her on the knot. I started following her work and fell in love with it. I absolutely love the fact that she uses film to me that was so important. My husband and I actually picked out wedding date... Read More around her schedule. She was so great to work with she to our engagement photos I did a boudoir photo shoot and she did our wedding photos. Each and every time we got together she was so much fun and me and my husband both feel very comfortable. We developed a friendship together and I will be using her in the future to capture the other milestones in our life.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Chrissy K

I cannot put into words exactly how wonderful our experience with Kelli Lynn Photography was. Kelli is fun, personable, understanding, and a complete joy to work with on your big day! She is so much more than just a wedding photographer, she is a planner, an organizer, a... Read More creative hand, and a friend. From schedules to decorations and so much more, Kelli was there to help us with it all! My husband and I both grew up with Kelli, so when we got engaged I knew exactly who I wanted to photograph such an important chapter in our lives. Our engagement photos are the most amazing pictures I have ever seen. She worked with us in the freezing cold (and with uncooperative dogs) so that we could have the perfect snowy pictures I wanted. My wedding day was everything I imagined it would be and I am thankful to Kelli for helping us make everything run smoothly and stress-free. Her pictures captured moments that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I would recommend Kelli for any engagement, wedding, or family photos you need! If you’re lucky she’ll even sing karaoke at your wedding! :)

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Kelli is a wonderful friend of mine from college and I am so glad I was able to book her to photograph my wedding and engagement photos! For important events, like your wedding, you need a photographer who is experienced, professional and passionate about their work...Kelli is... Read More all of these and so much more!! On my wedding day she helped me stay calm and walked me through everything that day. Due to a misunderstanding at the reception, Kelli even helped served the wedding cake! Kelli will be my first choice for any other special photo's I need in the years to come!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Anna Y

First things first, we could not have asked for a better engagement session. She took amazing photos despite the weather! Our wedding went smooth and wonderful! Wedding photos were not stressful and were very relaxing. Kelli took wonderful photos and stuck to our timeline and we... Read More are very thankful. Our pictures turned out amazing! We are thankful she did our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Journey J

First off, Kelli Lynn Photography was everything I hoped for when it came to my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Kelli is professional, affordable, and most importantly personal. The dedication and time that Kelli puts into making not only your day perfect but also the... Read More photos that you will share with your great grandchildern even more perfect. As a first time, young bride, Kelli helped plan the day with me. She gave me advice and also made sure that everything went smoothly. I hired a photographer but little did I know that Kelli would be more like a wedding coordinator. Her helping hands in moments that I thought were detrimental to our wedding day were so meaningful and stress relieving. It's so difficult to make your wedding day go smoothly when you are the bride. She kept me from going crazy! I applaud her knowledge and love of photography and will be using your services for many more moments to come with my husband and I. I would recommend Kelli for any wedding, engagement, and personal photos. I promise you that you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

As the mother of the bride, I wanted to make sure that my daughter's wedding was perfect. I also wanted to make sure that we hired a photographer to capture every detail of the day. By hiring Kelli Lynn Photography, we did just that! Kelli captured every moment perfectly! As we... Read More look at the images now, it is like we are reliving the wedding day every time we look at them! Kelli was patient and encouraging the entire day. Even when things got crazy, Kelli stepped in and calmed my daughter down. Kelli has such a great personality! She has high spirits and always had a smile on her face. Kelli is now more than just my daughter's wedding photographer; she is a friend! I would definitely recommend Kelli Lynn Photography to anyone needing a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

I could not have asked for a more talented, patient, or outgoing photographer as Kelli! She absolutely captured our wedding day so perfectly and I couldn't be happier that we chose her! I can't wait for her to photograph our soon to be family of three! I can always count on... Read More Kelli to capture special moments in our lives! She has been so good to us and has become a wonderful friend!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Kelli G

Words cannot describe how thankful I am that Kelli was my engagement and wedding photographer! Leading up to my wedding, I was so nervous about everything coming together, and Kelli was there to always encourage me and was willing to help me with anything at all! She made the... Read More actual wedding day stress free, and when something small would go wrong (non-photography related), she quickly did whatever she could to reassure me and fix the issue. At the end of everything, I found a new friend in Kelli and had amazing photos that captured every moment of my wedding day <3

Kelli Lynn Photography

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Suella C

I booked Kelli as my wedding photographer for my October wedding and she greatly exceeded my expectations. My pictures were absolutely stunning! She is such a sweet person who went out of her way to make my day special. I highly recommend her to capture your special moments!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Choosing Kelli Lynn Photography will be one of the best decisions you make as you prepare for your big day! From your initial consultation through your engagement and wedding, you'll experience Kelli's ability to make you feel at ease as she captures the essence of your love.... Read More She has an amazing talent for capturing light in a way I never knew was possible, as well as the small details that others might not even think about. Your sessions will be all about you as she has a knack for ways to include your own unique interests and suggestions. You'll walk away not only having made an excellent choice for a photographer but also a good friend. I've even continued having her photograph my family portraits. It's amazing the shots she gets of my daughter! Bottom line - I love Kelli Lynn Photography! Amazing photographer and person!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Tiffany A

My husband I chose Kelli Lynn Photography to capture our special day! She was kind, compassionate and understanding throughout the whole experience. She was not only our photographer but our right hand and guidance with such a hectic and tight scheduled day. She handled... Read More everything with nothing short of professionalism! Photo quality was incredible and packages are alway reasonably priced! We continue to choose Kelli Lynn for all of our family photos! :)

Best Wedding Decision!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Having Kelli photograph our big day was one of the best wedding decisions my husband and I made! The photos are amazing! Kelli is very creative and talented, and it really shows in her work. The photography and experience we got with her exceeded all of our expectations in every... Read More way. I would highly suggest Kelli Lynn Photography to any Bride!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Holly P

My husband and I chose Kelli Lynn Photography to photograph our March 2015 wedding after reviewing local photographers in the Ashland, KY area. We both loved the images on her website and she offered affordable pricing. Kelli had an initial consultation with me and right away I... Read More knew we were making the right choice with Kelli as our photographer. She was so friendly and easy-going. Part of our package included an engagement session. This was a great opportunity for us to get to know Kelli, and for her to get a sense of us as a couple. She made us feel comfortable and did a great job capturing our love and personalities. She got a disc of the edited photos to us as well as a photo release form in a reasonable amount of time, and we were very happy with how they turned out, and so excited to see how our wedding photos would turn out. For the day of the wedding, Kelli provided a second shooter and was able to capture all the important moments of our day from arrival at the church to the last dance of the reception. She exceeded my expectations, capturing everything I asked and more. She uploaded previews to social media right away, which was very exciting. The images were high quality and were returned in a reasonable amount of time. We received a flash drive of all the edited photos and also ordered a photo book which turned out beautifully. I was very impressed with the photos, the detail, moments captured, quality, sentiment, and the timeliness in which they were completed. Plus, Kelli made the whole process stress--free. She was so fun and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend Kelli Lynn Photography for anyone looking for an amazing wedding day photographer. You won't regret it.

Wedding Photo

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kristen S

I would recommend Kelli Lynn Photography to EVERYONE looking for a wedding photographer. I absolutely adore my wedding pictures and could not have asked for a better photographer. She is not only your photographer through the engagement session and wedding but she also becomes... Read More your friend, helps with any wedding plans , and keeps the whole wedding day running smooth. You will be beyond satisfied if you choose her to capture this special time of your life.

Kelli Wellman

Hello, I’m Kelli! I am a digital + film wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Kentucky, but I travel anywhere! I love adventure, I love to laugh and dance, and I especially love capturing life and happiness in photographs. I live for the expressions of the bride and groom as they see each other for the first time, for all the unique details that every wedding has and for the in-between moments where nothing is planned, but real inspiration happens! I have a true passion for what I do and I would LOVE to be able to capture your love on your wedding day!