Inspired by love and drawn to details...

I am a digital + film wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Kentucky, but I travel anywhere! I love adventure, I love to laugh and dance, and I especially love capturing life and happiness in photographs. My love for photography started at a young age and has grown into a career that I am extremely blessed to have. I live for the expressions of the bride and groom as they see each other for the first time, for all the unique details that every wedding has, and for the in-between moments where nothing is planned, but real inspiration happens! I genuinely love to meet and get to know my clients, just as much as I love to take their pictures. I strive to create a fun, relaxed, and a creative experience which will in turn produce photos that will tell your story perfectly!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Kentucky based, but travels worldwide. (606) 465-1172

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Alexandra R

I am not even sure where to begin...I happened upon Kelli kind of randomly. From our engagement photographer's suggestion as she was going to be out of town for our wedding date. I had gone through a long & sweeping search process & was at my rope's end. I called Kelli one day... Read More last summer & was totally blown away by her instantaneously. It was like talking to an old, familiar friend. We didn't actually meet until my wedding date, but we texted & emailed so regularly & Facetimed twice so I felt like the first time I saw her I was seeing an old friend. She gave me advice throughout the wedding process & had a solid hand in planning & designing our timeline for our special day. Our wedding day was a success largely due to her - her professionalism, friendship, & calming spirit helped keep me grounded. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to have on our day - she made us all feel comfortable & relaxed. And oh my goodness the pictures that we received. I don't think my husband & I & our friends & family have ever looked better. She didn't stop until she got the perfect shot for each & every moment we wanted captured. On top of that, she was able to capture moments that I thought were private moments between family & friends, & yet she was able to memorialize that forever for us. It's so amazing to go back & look at a picture & say "Oh my gosh! I remember the conversation that I was having!" That's truly a special gift. We are now only 1 day out of being married for one month & Kelli has given us all of our edited pictures (between 600 & 700 pictures no less!) already. I can't believe how quickly she worked & how beautiful the images are. She worked efficiently, but clearly didn't skimp on the beautiful edits. They are positively perfect. I will forever recommend Kelli & Stephen & I will absolutely be using her in the future as we build our lives together. We have found a forever friend in Kelli, as well as a trusted professional that we can trust to capture us in our best light & happiest moments. Kelli, we love you!

2016-12-22T20:17:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for you sweet words! I'm so, SO happy that you both are in my life! Thank you for letting me capture your love!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Lauren P

I honestly don't have enough GREAT things to say about this photographer. When she photographed our wedding in April, she made everyone feel so comfortable and knew exactly what she was doing. Not to mention, the photos we received back from her were absolutely phenomenal-... Read More breathtaking, really. Even my family members started saying, "She really knows what she's doing, doesn't she? She was great!" She's one of a kind and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. We love her. Thanks, Kelli!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Heather P

My husband and I soon realized we were very lucky to call Kelli our photographer! She is so very talented and passionate about her work! When she took our engagement pictures she allowed us to make suggestions and also made us feel very comfortable. Kelli was also a vital part... Read More of our wedding day as well! The way she kept calm was important on such a busy day! Anyone who allows Kelli to be a part of their special moments in life will not be disappointed! We will definitely be using her again!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Allison M

Kelli truly made our wedding day special!! Her sweet and fun personality helped us to relax and feel comfortable in front of the camera and most importantly...to have fun! She is extremely talented and we would recommend Kelli a thousand times. :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Stephanie H

Our wedding day would not have been complete without Kelli and her amazing photography skills! From the moment we met her at our engagement session I knew i had made the right choice in a photographer. Not only does she produce amazingly beautiful images - she is so sweet, kind,... Read More encouraging, and fun to be around and helped my husband (who is a little camera shy) feel completely comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. Kelli helped to create a timeline for our wedding day to ensure we had time to get great photos while also enjoying time with family and friends throughout the day. She worked well with all members of our bridal party and family to get the best photos possible, and she ensures you have the proper lighting and angles for the best end result. Her combination of digital and film photography gave us some incredible photos that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jessica M

There are literally no words to describe Kelli Lynn Photography. Her professionalism was amazing. She was prompt with responses, super creative and made an effort to make a personal connection with my husband and I. Wedding days can be very stressful, but made Cole and I felt at... Read More ease as she made sure to capture our entire day! Our engagement pictures, as well as our wedding photos were beyond beautiful! Kelli also ensured that we got all the shots, but allowed use to enjoy our special day. We highly recommend Kelli Lynn Photography and so glad we chose her as our photographer!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lauren S

From the moment my husband and I Skyped with Kelli to initially get to know her till the last seconds of our wedding day photography, we couldn't have been more pleased! Kelli exudes this sweet, lively, kind, and caring attitude that is contagious. We immediately liked her and... Read More felt very comfortable during all of our photography. Our friends and family couldn't stop raving about her either, especially after we got our photos back! Using her as our photographer was one of the best investments we made and definitely one of the best decisions in our wedding planning. I can't stop staring at our photos, and loved all of her personal touches that made us feel unique and special. If you're looking for a photographer, she's the best!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Hannah H

Kelli is WONDERFUL and an absolute pleasure to work with! For someone like me who feels extremely awkward in front of the camera, she makes you feel so comfortable and confident. Her work is beautiful and I could not be more in love with our wedding photos! I am so pleased with... Read More my decision to chose Kelli as our photographer.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Laken R

Kelli was AMAZING! She's been a friend of mine for a while and has done all my photography for years! When the engagement dust started to settle Kelli was the first wedding planning call I made! I knew she would document my wedding perfectly! Her photos are light and airy and I... Read More LOVE the film photos she took! At the end of the day I will never walk down the aisle again, I will never wear my dress again, I will never be surrounded by my closest friends and family in their Sunday best again; but I will have the photos Kelli took to help me relive that day for a lifetime and I would book her a thousand times again!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Sarah H

I found Kelli (rather she found me!) on Instagram, and booking her is definitely the best decision I've made so far while planning my wedding. I changed our location the night before our shoot, and she was more than happy to do whatever would make us happy. She made us feel so... Read More comfortable throughout the entire shoot, and was the friendliest, most cheerful person I've ever met! She is great at giving direction (and has an eye for the greatest light ever), and was willing to let us (and encouraged us!) choose a few poses as well. The photos are absolutely breath taking- they take a little bit to get in because she shoots on film, but oh man is it totally worth that wait. Every single shot she gave us is a total winner. You definitely won't be disappointed with Kelli, shes so wonderful and so incredibly talented!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Grace P

It's hard to find the words to describe how awesome Kelli was as our photographer. She went above and beyond talking to me and answering questions throughout the whole process. During our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures we felt so comfortable and I love how well... Read More she captured our personality. Speaking of personality- hers is infectious and she quite literally lights up a room. You can count on her as your photographer, but I can also guarantee you'll count her as a friend afterward.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Meaghan M

Kelli was really a godsend for our wedding! I live in Florida and she is located on Kentucky and traveled all the way down here to photograph my wedding! She did such an outstanding job and is really one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She is so talented and so... Read More accommodating to anything you need. She was also available whenever I needed to speak with her and she would answer any questions in a matter of minutes. Do not hesitate to hire her for tour pictures and you will not be disappointed!

2017-03-14T20:41:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your sweet words!! I'm so honored I got to capture your wedding and love story! It was perfect :)

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Molly A

Kelli is the sweetest and kindest photographer you will ever work with. You can tell she genuinely loves what she does and that makes working with her so much fun. She was more than a photographer for my wedding, she helped me plan and coordinated with my videographers... Read More eliminating so much stress from me on my special day. Her creativity and eye for beauty in her pictures make her truley amazing. I recommend Kelli as a photographer for any occasion. I promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Kristina B

I am so very blessed to be able to call Kelli one of my very best friends. She was not only our photographer, but one of our bridesmaids! She played both roles INCREDIBLY well! Besides all of her love and support as a member of our wedding party, Kelli took breathtaking pictures... Read More of our special day and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding photographer - you won't find a better one anywhere!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Michael W

Our entire experience with Kelli has been amazing! As someone who is not a fan of being in front of the camera, Kelli made me and my bride feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, and not only that, but she made our entire experience fun. From the engagement session to... Read More our wedding, she really captured our personalities and gave us images we can have forever to remember our wedding. I recommend Kelli to everyone! Not only were the images great but the entire experience was amazing.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Michael W

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Steven B

Nothing but GREAT experiences with Kelli. We booked her for our engagement and wedding pictures. Planning a wedding is hard enough as it is. We had looked at many many different photographers before getting on the Knot. Boy, am I glad that we got on here and found Kelli! Once I... Read More looked through some of her pictures I realized she has the style and great pictures we were looking for. I truly feel as if we were led to her. I am normally very awkward around people but Kelli is someone who you can't feel awkward around. She brought many great ideas which turned into MANY great pictures. One of the different things she does that I feel makes her stand out from others is film. She shoots in film and shoots in it very well. She really makes the whole process smooth and works great with you and the WHOLE family. I'm glad she does more than wedding pictures too as i'm sure we will be in contact with her later down the road for Family pictures. 10/10 Would recommend.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Matthew S

Newly engaged and overwhelmed by the task ahead of me, I just happened to stumble across some of Kelli's photography via social media. We had already made a list of photographers we planned to contact and get quotes from but her work was far too beautiful to not add her to the... Read More list. I loved Kelli’s photographs because they were so soft and subtle but so striking at the same time. Kelli was the first and last person I contacted and from our first phone call, I knew she was the one I wanted to document our wedding! We talked first and foremost about who we were, what we did, how Matthew and I met, and everything but pricing and sessions and dates. She was so genuinely interested in getting to know us that I knew she would be sure to capture the emotions of the day in a way that was personal and meaningful. And she did just that. When Kelli arrived the morning of our wedding, she was just the kind of calm we needed and we were instantly more relaxed. She was like a friend there to help get us through the day and she did just that. When your family and guests comment on how lovely your photographer is for weeks after your wedding, you know you’ve picked the right one. And then, when you wake up the morning after your wedding to text messages from your photographer sending you sneak peaks because she is so excited at the beautiful moments she captured, you tell the world she’s the very best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lindsey M

First off I have to say Kelli is an amazing photographer! I happen to find her her on the knot. I started following her work and fell in love with it. I absolutely love the fact that she uses film to me that was so important. My husband and I actually picked out wedding date... Read More around her schedule. She was so great to work with she to our engagement photos I did a boudoir photo shoot and she did our wedding photos. Each and every time we got together she was so much fun and me and my husband both feel very comfortable. We developed a friendship together and I will be using her in the future to capture the other milestones in our life.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Chrissy K

I cannot put into words exactly how wonderful our experience with Kelli Lynn Photography was. Kelli is fun, personable, understanding, and a complete joy to work with on your big day! She is so much more than just a wedding photographer, she is a planner, an organizer, a... Read More creative hand, and a friend. From schedules to decorations and so much more, Kelli was there to help us with it all! My husband and I both grew up with Kelli, so when we got engaged I knew exactly who I wanted to photograph such an important chapter in our lives. Our engagement photos are the most amazing pictures I have ever seen. She worked with us in the freezing cold (and with uncooperative dogs) so that we could have the perfect snowy pictures I wanted. My wedding day was everything I imagined it would be and I am thankful to Kelli for helping us make everything run smoothly and stress-free. Her pictures captured moments that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I would recommend Kelli for any engagement, wedding, or family photos you need! If you’re lucky she’ll even sing karaoke at your wedding! :)

Reviewed on 4/17/2016

Kelli is a wonderful friend of mine from college and I am so glad I was able to book her to photograph my wedding and engagement photos! For important events, like your wedding, you need a photographer who is experienced, professional and passionate about their work...Kelli is... Read More all of these and so much more!! On my wedding day she helped me stay calm and walked me through everything that day. Due to a misunderstanding at the reception, Kelli even helped served the wedding cake! Kelli will be my first choice for any other special photo's I need in the years to come!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Anna Y

First things first, we could not have asked for a better engagement session. She took amazing photos despite the weather! Our wedding went smooth and wonderful! Wedding photos were not stressful and were very relaxing. Kelli took wonderful photos and stuck to our timeline and we... Read More are very thankful. Our pictures turned out amazing! We are thankful she did our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Journey J

First off, Kelli Lynn Photography was everything I hoped for when it came to my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Kelli is professional, affordable, and most importantly personal. The dedication and time that Kelli puts into making not only your day perfect but also the... Read More photos that you will share with your great grandchildern even more perfect. As a first time, young bride, Kelli helped plan the day with me. She gave me advice and also made sure that everything went smoothly. I hired a photographer but little did I know that Kelli would be more like a wedding coordinator. Her helping hands in moments that I thought were detrimental to our wedding day were so meaningful and stress relieving. It's so difficult to make your wedding day go smoothly when you are the bride. She kept me from going crazy! I applaud her knowledge and love of photography and will be using your services for many more moments to come with my husband and I. I would recommend Kelli for any wedding, engagement, and personal photos. I promise you that you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

As the mother of the bride, I wanted to make sure that my daughter's wedding was perfect. I also wanted to make sure that we hired a photographer to capture every detail of the day. By hiring Kelli Lynn Photography, we did just that! Kelli captured every moment perfectly! As we... Read More look at the images now, it is like we are reliving the wedding day every time we look at them! Kelli was patient and encouraging the entire day. Even when things got crazy, Kelli stepped in and calmed my daughter down. Kelli has such a great personality! She has high spirits and always had a smile on her face. Kelli is now more than just my daughter's wedding photographer; she is a friend! I would definitely recommend Kelli Lynn Photography to anyone needing a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

I could not have asked for a more talented, patient, or outgoing photographer as Kelli! She absolutely captured our wedding day so perfectly and I couldn't be happier that we chose her! I can't wait for her to photograph our soon to be family of three! I can always count on... Read More Kelli to capture special moments in our lives! She has been so good to us and has become a wonderful friend!

Kelli Wellman

Hello, I’m Kelli! I am a digital + film wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Kentucky, but I travel anywhere! I love adventure, I love to laugh and dance, and I especially love capturing life and happiness in photographs. I live for the expressions of the bride and groom as they see each other for the first time, for all the unique details that every wedding has and for the in-between moments where nothing is planned, but real inspiration happens! I have a true passion for what I do and I would LOVE to be able to capture your love on your wedding day!