Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

7 Clevner Dr, Kenner, LA (504) 722-8746

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Holly L

Kelli is AMAZING! She is a good friend of my sister-in-law's family and from the first time I met her, I knew I wanted her for my wedding! She does an amazing job of making you still feel like yourself! I never wear make-up, but I didn't feel overdone or clownish, I just felt... Read More beautiful! Everyone in the bridal party loved her as well! She is also a blast to be around!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Anne L

I LOVE KELLIE!! I hardly wear any makeup, and I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself with so much on. But Kellie was amazing! She is incredibly talented and highlighted my best features while still making me look like myself. And I didn't feel like I was wearing heavy... Read More makeup either! I couldn't even tell it was there. She also did the makeup for my bridal party and my mom, and she tailored each look to each person's preferences. She even went back and changed my mom's makeup a bit after she wanted something different, and make sure she was happy with her look. :) Everyone looked so naturally gorgeous! And she was SO MUCH FUN! She really got the party going while we were getting ready before the wedding and had us all cracking up laughing. This was hands down the decision I worried about the most while planning the wedding, and I feel so lucky that I found Kellie!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Heather G

Kellie was amazing! I have never felt so beautiful and she was so fun to hang out with while getting ready. She did my mom. daughter and I for the wedding. She arrived on time and did an amazing job on all of us. I highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Maddie H

What can I say?! Kellie is amazing!! Not only did I feel as beautiful as ever, but we had an absolute blast while getting beautified! She is definitely my go to girl for all future pampering:) I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 cindy a

Kellie is the best!! Professional, fun, calm and cute. She did a beautiful job on entire wedding party and everyone loved her! Beautiful work!!! Just wish she lived in Dallas so we could use her more!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Charissa L

Where do I even start?! The reason I chose Kellie to do my makeup for our wedding is because I already had the pleasure of her doing my makeup for my best friend's wedding two years earlier. I absolutely loved the way she did my makeup then, and I was obsessed with my makeup... Read More for our wedding. I was not your typical bride with the neutral color eye shadow and makeup. I wanted color, and I wanted bright lavender on my eyes. Kellie was so excited to do something so different, and she made me feel like doing something out of ordinary was just fabulous. I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved what she did. She also did all the moms' makeup and all the bridesmaids' makeup. Every single one of them were in love with what she did and they all looked gorgeous. Kellie is not only talented, so she is so sweet and beautiful, especially on the inside. Kellie is genuine and really loves to get to know her clients. She makes you feel so special and beautiful on such an important day. I highly, highly recommend Kellie to do your makeup for your wedding day or any other special event. You will not be disappointed!!!

Fantastic Work and Fun

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Hamilton S

Kellie is amazing! I had known a couple of other brides that has used her and thought that their make-up had looked great. Kellie and I did a test for my bridal shower. I took her a photo and told her what I was looking for, and she executed it perfectly. After getting... Read More reviews from friends and family, I emailed Kellie some changed for the final wedding makeup which she incorporated. In the meantime, I asked Kellie for a hair recommendation which she gave me and who I used because she was wonderful! The morning of the wedding Kellie showed up and did my makeup for all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and me. Everyone looked stunning! Each person looked like the very best version of themselves. No one looked over done or strange, just excellently enhanced. I was so thrilled with my own makeup. It stayed put for the entire day and evening and looked flawless the whole time. I looked like a really perfect version of me and I felt totally comfortable and confident. I wholeheartedly recommend Kellie and would go back to her for any upcoming event. Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Kellie was amazing in every way! She knows her stuff, is very current on all the trends, and and caters to what YOU want. She is so easy to get along with and added to the fun on my wedding day. I am so happy with how my bridesmaids, my mom and I came out. Thank you for... Read More making everyone look absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day Kellie!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Stefanie G

Kellie was amazing! She is so much fun to work with and put me right at ease during my first trial with her. She did an amazing job on my makeup for my bridal pictures and I think the makeup turned out even better the day of the wedding. She was able to adjust preferences and... Read More styles to each of my girls and it made me feel so happy to see how beautiful everyone looked. I can't say enough awesome things about Kellie!! She is fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Mary Margaret W

Kellie Bode is absolutely amazing at what she does. Not only is she so much fun to be around, but she can make anyone feel and look like the most beautiful person in the world. She is so talented. People in my bridal party asked for all different styles of makeup, and she was... Read More able to give everyone exactly what they hoped for. Everyone is still talking about how amazing she is. I've never looked as beautiful as she made me look on my wedding day, and I give a lot of credit to Kellie for this. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride. She's truly amazing!

Consummate Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 amy D

I've known Kellie since she was doing my sister's makeup in high school. This art has always been her passion. She did my makeup for my wedding and I still love looking at my photos. My husband encouraged me to buy the makeup she used for the wedding! Although I love that... Read More she made me look beautiful for my wedding more importantly I love that she makes me look beautiful everyday. I have an advanced degree but have no idea how to put on makeup. She helped me select the perfect makeup and even gave me DETAILED instructions on how to apply the makeup for both day and night. I reference the cheat sheet all the time....ask my husband! You will keep going back to her because she's the best!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amy E

I can't say enough great things about Kellie. She does amazing work!!! I would never recommend anyone else to do my makeup. She also does great work for ANY occasion, not just for your wedding. She has done my makeup many times and I have never had one single complaint and... Read More have always felt so beautiful. She is such a great person and so fun to have around while you are getting ready. She is very personal but also professional. Her makeup also looks perfect in pictures. My photographer even said she didn't even have to edit or retouch anything on my engagement pictures because my makeup was so great for the photos!! If you don't know who to pick for your wedding makeup, Kellie is first on my list!!

She left a lasting impression!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Carley M

I used Kellie Bode for my Bridal portraits and Wedding in February, 2014. I was referred to her by my photographer, who shoots a lot of Kellie's clients/brides. I was instantly impressed by her talent, style, professionalism, and personality. She was an absolute enjoyment to... Read More work with, throughout my engagement. In regards to her talent and style, I already knew I liked her work based her pictures that I had seen on her website, Facebook, and Instagram. I received many compliments with my makeup, throughout my wedding day. But, the best compliment came weeks after my wedding. A good friend, who was engaged during the time of my wedding, told me that after her fiancée saw my make up, he reported, "You need to get her make up artist for our wedding....her make up looks so natural." My friend used Kellie for her wedding in August!! Kellie was consistent with contacting me and maintaining contact with me throughout our bookings, and planning for my wedding day. Kellie Bode's price was reasonable for both myself and my bridesmaids. She made it clear items that were needed to accommodate our group, the morning of my wedding. Kellie made great accommodations for me, my 10 bridesmaids, and the mothers, by hiring another make up artist to finish all of the girls in a timely manner. On top of it all, she completed the job with greatness, even at 9 months pregnant, without complaints! And, on top of it all, she has fabulous personality. She was wonderful to talk to and kept me laughing, every time we met. Even though she remains professional throughout, she has a personality such as that of a good friend. I will definitely recommend Kellie Bode to all brides and for all occasions, in the future. In the meantime, I'm trying to find reasons and excuses to get my make up done.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kelsey K

Kellie did my makeup for my wedding and I could have not been more happy! I do not wear a lot of makeup so my concern for my wedding day was to look great, but natural. Even my husband said he wanted me to look like "me" not have a bunch of makeup to make me look like someone... Read More totally different. Kellie was amazing at making me look flawless but completely natural looking! Not only does she do incredible work, Kellie is a sweetheart and so down to earth! I recommend her to everyone I know!

Stunning

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Leslie H

Kellie went above and beyond to make me look and feel absolutely beautiful. My mom and step daughter were gorgeous! Kellie listened to all my requests and fulfilled every one! I have gotten my make-up done numerous times, and this is the first time I have been truly pleased with... Read More how I looked and felt. My make-up stayed perfectly all day and well into the night. Kellie was truly a part of the happiest night of my life! I look forward to the next time Kellie does my make-up!

Fab!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Amanda M

Kellie is amazing! She did makeup for my wedding and it was perfect. She's quick, laid back, and makes everyone feel comfortable. She really knows what is flattering and age appropriate. I recommend her every chance I get.

Amazing work

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Stephanie F

Kellie did my bridal makeup as well as my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and aunts. Everyone looked amazing and she made things so simple. She does flawless work while she is having fun with you on your big day. Her makeup made me feel beautiful and isn't... Read More that what every bride wants on their wedding day?! Overall I loved her and her work! Can't thank her enough for making my wedding day stress free!

Awesome job!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Megan N

Kellie did the makeup for me and the rest of the wedding party. Everyone's makeup was flawless! She knew exactly what colors would work with each person and took time to perfect each face! The brides price was $85 and $10 more dollars for lashes. You can't beat that! I would... Read More recommend her to anyone!

Kellie Bode Is the best

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Peggy W

Kellie did the makeup for my daughter, Megan's, wedding and what a fabulous job!! She made each bridesmaid, plus the moms, look absolutely stunning. She has the right touch for each person's personality!! She is the best!!

Immense Talent and Charm!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Mary Ellen J

Kellie is the total package. Not only is she friendly, funny, charming and incredibly talented but she knows exactly how to calm you down while simultaneously pumping you up for the big walk down the aisle. Kellie was a ray of sunshine amidst all the chaos of my wedding day. She... Read More transformed me and my bridal party into glowing, gorgeous, glamorous young women. She really is the best and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect makeup for their big event.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Amanda G

I stumbled upon Kellie when I was looking for someone to do my upcoming make up for my wedding and boy am I glad I did. Kellie never made me feel like a client, but always like a friend. I felt so comfortable around her, like I've been knowing her for years. Kellie did my make... Read More up for my engagements, bridal shower, bridals, and wedding day. She also did my whole bridal party and my mom's make up for the day. Everyone's make up looked so good and lasted way through the night. I will never go to anyone else to get my make up done. I have found a make up girl and friend :)

Kellie is Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Lindsay G

Kellie did my makeup for my engagement photos, my bridal photos and on the day of my wedding. She really did an amazing job and made me look beauitful! She is also such a sweet and funny person and helped me to calm down on my wedding day when I started to get nervous. I would... Read More recommend her a thousand times! Thanks Kellie!

Makeup

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Ashley H

I tried 4 other Makeup Artist for trials. I was not happy with any of them. Then I found Kellie! I am so picky and Kellie truly is the best. If there is something you would like to tweak, you just have to tell her! She's so easy to talk to and fun to be around. Every single... Read More person in my wedding party including my mom loved their makeup!! We looked beautiful! Thank you Kellie for helping my dream become a reality. I will be using Kellie whenever it comes time for my pregnancy photos :) Ashley

Royal Treatment

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 Elizabeth C

Kellie Bode is one of the most talented makeup artists I have ever seen. Not only is she a pleasure to be around, she does her job flawlessly. My makeup did not come off after three hours of dancing in 90+ degree weather. She made me feel like a princes. All the people... Read More standing in my wedding that were engaged hired her on the spot to do their wedding make-up. BEST CHOICE EVER!

Couldn't ask for better!

Reviewed on 8/30/2014 Heather H

Kellie is by far the best makeup artist around. Everyone in my wedding party absolutely loved her and her work! If you are looking for someone with amazing talent and an awesome personality, Kellie is your girl. I highly recommend her and would definitely use her again!