Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

1312 Southeast Avenue, Tallmadge, OH (330) 730-8477

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lukas F

So...I'm a groom. Pictures were not on my radar by a long shot. My amazing bride found Kelly. I looked at some of her pictures and I thought great, she'll done just fine. "Fine" couldn't be more of an understatement . Kelly was and is truly fantastic at what she does. A... Read More tremendous professional in every sense of the word. Not only did our photos come out better than I could have ever imagined(seriously, I had no idea I'd be this happy), Kelly was so sweet and wonderful to work with. Totally chill and made my wife and I so relaxed it was actually fun! Despite all the stress that comes with that day, the pictures don't show any of it. The reason: Kelly. I will always be indebted to her for helping myself and my wife the way she did. 5 stars doesn't even come close. Thank you Kelly!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Katie H

I could write pages about Kelly Pifer. I could write limericks, sonnets, lyrics, full-length plays, and possibly even screenplays about Kelly Pifer. But alas, I must condense my ode to her in the form of an online review, so therefore, I will keep it brief. Kelly Pifer has... Read More irrevocably changed my life for the better. Picture this: a stressed graduate student yearning to marry the love of her life, but inescapably haunted by an eating disordered past and a bridal gown-filled future. She's planning a wedding in another state and furiously Googling vendors. Enter: Kelly Pifer, of Kelly Pifer Photography, to save the day. From the first phone call to the delivery of my beautiful canvas, Kelly has surpassed all my hopes and dreams. When my frazzled self was trying to come up with a location for a freezing March engagement shoot, she went in person to scope out possibilities while also making sure we had backup plans. When I was in tears, beating myself up for my drastic weight gain, utterly fearful of what those engagement pictures would look like, she was there for me in a flash, eager to show me a new side of myself while also comforting me with encouraging words. When the morning of my wedding turned into an absolute dumpster fire, and I lacked all enthusiasm, this tiny sprite of a woman flew in to save the day. She took me away from the drama and guided me into the arms of my husband-to-be, and she expertly maneuvered several cameras and umbrellas as rain poured down with a fury. She captured so much that I wasn't able to notice, given the disaster of the day, and by the end of her time she grasped both of my hands and thanked me. She thanked ME, when it is I who owe this magnificent, brilliant, lovely woman all of the gratitude I possess for singlehandedly saving my wedding. I could not recommend Kelly Pifer more if I tried. If you are hesitating for even a moment, let me assure you that by choosing Kelly, you are guaranteeing yourself cherished memories for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Amanda B

Kelly is absolutely amazing. She is funny and great at making you feel calm and relaxed. She loves what she does and it shows in every picture. The statement “you get what you pay for” is so very true the quality of every picture is amazing and 3 years later i still love all of... Read More my wedding pictures and just had her take our family pictures! You wont be disappointed with her as your photographer and on such an important day thats a big deal.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Patsy M

Kelly was wonderful. She got all the photos I really wanted and so many I never even thought of! I can't say enough good about her.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Heather P

From the pre-planning to the final delivery of our photos, Kelly was amazing to work with! I absolutely love the wedding photos!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Heather T

Kelly knew exactly what I wanted!! It felt like she was apart of the family because she fit in so well! We loved every picture she took!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Chrystal O

I was so impressed with Kelly. Her bubbly personality along with her true passion for photography is what made my wedding photo time perfect. I'm absolutely in love with my photos!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Ocea J

We loved working with Kelly! She really took the time to get to know us and find out exactly what we wanted, even before the Engagement Pictures. She helped pick the location for the engagement pictures and we had a lot of fun. She was funny and personable and the pictures are... Read More beautiful. Before the wedding she talked to us more about how we wanted the pictures to go and what was important to us. The wedding day she was not only super professional and took wonderful pictures, but she also helped when something went awry (like holding the umbrella so I could get to the car without getting rained on). Not only were the pictures of the wedding beautiful, she got creative taking pictures of our rings and the bouquet. She had the pictures ready for review pretty quickly, and we would have gotten the album sooner, but it was so hard to pick my favorite pictures! The photo album is absolutely beautiful and we will cherish it forever. We highly recommend Kelly Pifer Photography.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 M. W

Everything was perfect! Kelly, you did an amazing job working with us on every part of our (kinda crazy) wedding day. You were so experiences and so willing to share all of it with us that we didn't need to be stressed out because we knew you could handle anything, and you did!... Read More You got the pictures ready for us so much faster than we had ever hoped for and they look amazing! You caught us perfectly because you got to know who we are and I will always be thankful you were our photographer!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Betsy B

Kelly is AMAZING!!!!! We planned our Ohio wedding from Nebraska, which added to our stress, but Kelly made everything easy. Our engagement photos were beautiful! Without knowing the area, Kelly suggested a site and within days we were reminiscing as we looked through our... Read More session. Wedding day...Kelly was on it! I was so at ease with her because I knew she would have everything organized, get people in and out for the photos, and we were relieved of any stress about the timeline and "what ifs" of the day. Our pictures are absolutely stunning! We had a sneak peak and blog post within the week and all of our photos back shortly after. Kelly is talented, thoughtful, timely, organized, creative, and FUNNY:) I appreciated her sense of humor several times over the months of planning! I would recommend her to anyone and am so glad we found her!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Leah R

Where can I even begin to describe how amazing Kelly is?? I contacted her, on a whim, just a few months before my wedding, assuming she would already have my day booked. To my surprise she actually had my day available and quickly contacted me to discuss everything. She was able... Read More to put together a "package" that not only fit what I wanted but also fit my budget. Kelly went out of her way to be accessible to me and even made sure to meet up with me before the wedding, to go over everything. She offered so many ideas/feedback, and was able to come up with a list of all the "must have" photos. Kelly is so funny, quirky, and easy to talk to, she immediately made me feel like I was talking to am old friend. Then, came my wedding day, and Kelly showed up early and ready to jump right in. Even things not photo related, Kelly was right there to help. As a bride who isn't the most comfortable with having my photo taken, Kelly somehow made it easy and fun! She is so talented, she thought out each and every photo, my husband and I are still laughing about how she was willing to climb/move/sneek around where ever/what ever she needed to in order to get the shot she wanted! Our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous, I can't believe all the beautiful moments she was able to capture. Kelly truely goes above and beyond, with updates, photo sneek peeks, and she even writes a blog for each couple about their wedding! I truly could go on and on about this outstanding photographer who I now consider a friend. I am so thankful she was apart of our wedding, it truly wouldn't have been the same without her. Without hesitation I would recommend Kelly, if you are luckly enough to have her as your photographer you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Billy G

Kelly did our engagement photos last fall and our wedding photos as well and did an excellent job.  Neither of us are comfortable in front of the camera, but Kelly promised it would be fun and she delivered on that.  Many of our friends told us they were very impressed with how... Read More friendly and professional she was and when they saw the photos in our gallery they wanted her information to book her themselves.  Hopefully we will be seeing you again and again.  Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Caron W

We love our pictures. Thank you so much! Great photographer and great prices too.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lauren J

Kelly did a wonderful job. Our photos are beautiful and my husband and I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lauren J

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

Words can not describe how amazing Kelly is! She was the best decision we made for our wedding. She is very professional while also being personable and fun. She gets the job done while also making everyone laugh and feel relaxed. Kelly captures the feel and dynamics that the... Read More bride and groom want. Our photos turned out beautiful and amazing. We received several compliments about her with many of our guests wishing they had found her for their past weddings. She is highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Kelly was by far the easiest to work with of all vendors we contacted. She made a package the fit our wedding, not some plan that she had preconceived (because let's face it, no 2 weddings are alike). She also had previews, blog post, facebook posts and more very quickly. She... Read More even accommodated a 3rd session a few weeks after our big day that re-enacted family shots and a surprise for Nana that couldn't make it to the actual day. Would highly recommend Kelly to brides-to-be! PS - Kelly has many years experience in the wedding business that she willingly shares advice with the couple (not limited to just photography either). She has templates for planning, arrives early to the event & isn't afraid to help take lead to get people in order for pictures despite how crazy the day is.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Rienne J

Kelly is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel like an old friend immediately. She really cares about all her couples and that's apparent from the initial consultation. Our wedding was a very small at home affair and it felt like we had another friend at the ceremony, not... Read More just someone we hired to do pictures. I don't feel I'm particularly photogenic, but I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and the pictures really showed it. Her products are fantastic and she ensures you get the BEST turnout possible for your photos. Her prices are extremely reasonable for the value she provides. We loved that she wants to make sure you have access to ALL of your pictures. We had her create photo books for us and our parents, as well as some enlarged prints. They will truly be keepsakes for years to come. I got to preview my photos less than a week after the wedding, and full delivery was a couple weeks after I chose my pictures (a couple months after the wedding, becuase I couldn't make up my mind about which I wanted in the books!) I can't imagine another photographer being able to capture our wedding better.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Autumn G

I am exactly 7 months late writing this since my wedding was on 10-24-15 ,but felt the need to give the review anyway.I can't even begin to describe how great Kelly is as a photographer ,but as a person as well. From the moment we first spoke,I felt as if she was a long lost... Read More friend.She is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met ,and goes the extra mile for you on your special day. My husband and I have pictures from our engagement session and our wedding that will last us a lifetime.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

My wife & I decided to elope on Valentine's Day! I called Kelly TWO days before the date & frantically asked about a Pastor who would marry us on such short notice; she immediately got on the phone & arranged for her dear friend to officiate. Not only was Kelly super helpful on... Read More my wedding day, she worked extra hard to get our pictures published quickly so we could surprise our family later that day. I plan on using her for EVERY professional photographing session we need in the future. She truly saved our special day.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Colleen M

Kelly did an amazing job! We love our wedding photos and she is such a great person to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Kelly photographed our wedding last year and we couldn't be happier with our album!!! Her attention to detail was amazing. We would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I was recently a Bridesmaid in a wedding where Kelly was the photographer. I was so impressed with her organization, creativity and even how she immediately just fit in with us, like she had always been part of our circle of friends. I am in a couple of weddings next year and... Read More am definitely going to recommend her to those Brides and everyone else I know!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

After waiting 5 long years my husband and i decided we were going to tie the knot! We literally started planning for our wedding with only 6 months to go! By fate we found Kelly. She was amazing in every way! Planning our engagement session we used our horses, Kelly was so... Read More optimistic & made it so easy & the pictures turned out great! Kelly kept in touch with me throughout all the crazy planning, which was a great help! On our wedding day Kelly kept all of us to our schedule which was SOO helpful! She used our ideas and just went with it & everything was so beautiful words cannot explain. Kelly is an all around great person, who has hit her profession right dead on! Shes great at what she does. The quality of her prints are great & well worth the money to have her do it! My husband is not a picture taking kind of man & he raved about Kelly & wants her to continue to be our photography for any needs we may have in our future. =)

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Gina m

I was that bride who waited til literally the last minute and was so lucky to find Kelly! When I first spoke with her, it was like talking to an old friend. I was so lucky she was able to fit me in. Throughout the few short weeks we had to plan, she made sure every detail was... Read More covered and also worked out a rain plan. The day of she was at the site even before I was! We only had her for a couple short hours, but she managed to capture the intimate moments we were hoping for. Kelly was amazing to work with, we got our photos back within weeks, and the whole process was way better than I could have ever hoped for! I would recomenned Kelly Pifer Photography to any couple out there looking. She is amazing!!!