Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

1312 Southeast Avenue, Tallmadge, OH (330) 730-8477

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Leah R

Where can I even begin to describe how amazing Kelly is?? I contacted her, on a whim, just a few months before my wedding, assuming she would already have my day booked. To my surprise she actually had my day available and quickly contacted me to discuss everything. She was able... Read More to put together a "package" that not only fit what I wanted but also fit my budget. Kelly went out of her way to be accessible to me and even made sure to meet up with me before the wedding, to go over everything. She offered so many ideas/feedback, and was able to come up with a list of all the "must have" photos. Kelly is so funny, quirky, and easy to talk to, she immediately made me feel like I was talking to am old friend. Then, came my wedding day, and Kelly showed up early and ready to jump right in. Even things not photo related, Kelly was right there to help. As a bride who isn't the most comfortable with having my photo taken, Kelly somehow made it easy and fun! She is so talented, she thought out each and every photo, my husband and I are still laughing about how she was willing to climb/move/sneek around where ever/what ever she needed to in order to get the shot she wanted! Our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous, I can't believe all the beautiful moments she was able to capture. Kelly truely goes above and beyond, with updates, photo sneek peeks, and she even writes a blog for each couple about their wedding! I truly could go on and on about this outstanding photographer who I now consider a friend. I am so thankful she was apart of our wedding, it truly wouldn't have been the same without her. Without hesitation I would recommend Kelly, if you are luckly enough to have her as your photographer you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Billy G

Kelly did our engagement photos last fall and our wedding photos as well and did an excellent job.  Neither of us are comfortable in front of the camera, but Kelly promised it would be fun and she delivered on that.  Many of our friends told us they were very impressed with how... Read More friendly and professional she was and when they saw the photos in our gallery they wanted her information to book her themselves.  Hopefully we will be seeing you again and again.  Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Caron W

We love our pictures. Thank you so much! Great photographer and great prices too.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lauren J

Kelly did a wonderful job. Our photos are beautiful and my husband and I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lauren J

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

Words can not describe how amazing Kelly is! She was the best decision we made for our wedding. She is very professional while also being personable and fun. She gets the job done while also making everyone laugh and feel relaxed. Kelly captures the feel and dynamics that the... Read More bride and groom want. Our photos turned out beautiful and amazing. We received several compliments about her with many of our guests wishing they had found her for their past weddings. She is highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Kelly was by far the easiest to work with of all vendors we contacted. She made a package the fit our wedding, not some plan that she had preconceived (because let's face it, no 2 weddings are alike). She also had previews, blog post, facebook posts and more very quickly. She... Read More even accommodated a 3rd session a few weeks after our big day that re-enacted family shots and a surprise for Nana that couldn't make it to the actual day. Would highly recommend Kelly to brides-to-be! PS - Kelly has many years experience in the wedding business that she willingly shares advice with the couple (not limited to just photography either). She has templates for planning, arrives early to the event & isn't afraid to help take lead to get people in order for pictures despite how crazy the day is.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Rienne J

Kelly is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel like an old friend immediately. She really cares about all her couples and that's apparent from the initial consultation. Our wedding was a very small at home affair and it felt like we had another friend at the ceremony, not... Read More just someone we hired to do pictures. I don't feel I'm particularly photogenic, but I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and the pictures really showed it. Her products are fantastic and she ensures you get the BEST turnout possible for your photos. Her prices are extremely reasonable for the value she provides. We loved that she wants to make sure you have access to ALL of your pictures. We had her create photo books for us and our parents, as well as some enlarged prints. They will truly be keepsakes for years to come. I got to preview my photos less than a week after the wedding, and full delivery was a couple weeks after I chose my pictures (a couple months after the wedding, becuase I couldn't make up my mind about which I wanted in the books!) I can't imagine another photographer being able to capture our wedding better.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Autumn G

I am exactly 7 months late writing this since my wedding was on 10-24-15 ,but felt the need to give the review anyway.I can't even begin to describe how great Kelly is as a photographer ,but as a person as well. From the moment we first spoke,I felt as if she was a long lost... Read More friend.She is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met ,and goes the extra mile for you on your special day. My husband and I have pictures from our engagement session and our wedding that will last us a lifetime.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

My wife & I decided to elope on Valentine's Day! I called Kelly TWO days before the date & frantically asked about a Pastor who would marry us on such short notice; she immediately got on the phone & arranged for her dear friend to officiate. Not only was Kelly super helpful on... Read More my wedding day, she worked extra hard to get our pictures published quickly so we could surprise our family later that day. I plan on using her for EVERY professional photographing session we need in the future. She truly saved our special day.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Colleen M

Kelly did an amazing job! We love our wedding photos and she is such a great person to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Kelly photographed our wedding last year and we couldn't be happier with our album!!! Her attention to detail was amazing. We would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I was recently a Bridesmaid in a wedding where Kelly was the photographer. I was so impressed with her organization, creativity and even how she immediately just fit in with us, like she had always been part of our circle of friends. I am in a couple of weddings next year and... Read More am definitely going to recommend her to those Brides and everyone else I know!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

After waiting 5 long years my husband and i decided we were going to tie the knot! We literally started planning for our wedding with only 6 months to go! By fate we found Kelly. She was amazing in every way! Planning our engagement session we used our horses, Kelly was so... Read More optimistic & made it so easy & the pictures turned out great! Kelly kept in touch with me throughout all the crazy planning, which was a great help! On our wedding day Kelly kept all of us to our schedule which was SOO helpful! She used our ideas and just went with it & everything was so beautiful words cannot explain. Kelly is an all around great person, who has hit her profession right dead on! Shes great at what she does. The quality of her prints are great & well worth the money to have her do it! My husband is not a picture taking kind of man & he raved about Kelly & wants her to continue to be our photography for any needs we may have in our future. =)

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Gina m

I was that bride who waited til literally the last minute and was so lucky to find Kelly! When I first spoke with her, it was like talking to an old friend. I was so lucky she was able to fit me in. Throughout the few short weeks we had to plan, she made sure every detail was... Read More covered and also worked out a rain plan. The day of she was at the site even before I was! We only had her for a couple short hours, but she managed to capture the intimate moments we were hoping for. Kelly was amazing to work with, we got our photos back within weeks, and the whole process was way better than I could have ever hoped for! I would recomenned Kelly Pifer Photography to any couple out there looking. She is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Kelly is the most amazing photographer I've seen, and is well worth every dollar! She worked so well with my vendors to make sure that every moment was captured. Her attention to detail and creative eye will ensure your photos come out flawless!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

Kelly was absolutely phenomenal! My first photographer fell through and I had a month to find a new one, so she was very last-minute but still very accommodating! We exchanged phone calls, e-mails and text messages throughout the month, and she paid very close attention to... Read More detail, and was also very personable with a great sense of humor! The wedding went great. She arrived even earlier than I did to the venue, and she did a great job! I've gotten compliments on the photos saying they should be in magazines. I would recommend Kelly to anybody!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015

Kelly is amazing!! I knew from our first phone call she was the photographer I wanted!! She captured our day exactly how I had planned. She is passionate, professional and FUN!! Her work is top quality!! I would rerecommend her 1000 times over!!!!! Thanks Kelly for... Read More EVERYTHING!!!

Great price, great photographer!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Kylie D

Kelly was amazing from the first phone call to after the wedding! She is very talented and captured all of our amazing moments. She was so creative and was on the ground, climbing on anything in order to capture the perfect picture! Her personality will keep everyone laughing,... Read More she was so genuine. The turnaround of the pictures was also incredible, couldn't belive how quickly we were able to look at our albums. I would definitely recommend Kelly Pifer!!

Quality Photographer

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Krista S

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the way our pictures turned out from the wedding. Kelly was very easy to work and made herself readily available for any questions/concerns that I had prior to the wedding date. We also feel that we got a lot for our money. The... Read More cost of the photography included an engagement session, as well as the digital rights to the photos. We were also able to add on products (prints, photo albums) to our initial cost at a discounted rate. We would definitely recommend Kelly Pifer Photography to anyone getting married in the Cleveland/Akron area.

Pifer Photography

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Ken C

My Bride and I were very happy with Kelly's work. She is very passionate about what she does and it show's with all the great pictures she has taken at our wedding. She makes the atmosphere fun and enjoyable!