Kelly Waterman Photography

California , United States and Destination Weddings

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1048 Irvine Avenue #1088, Newport Beach, CA California , United States and Destination Weddings (949) 294-0794

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Shervita B

If I could give give higher than 5 stars in any of these categories I would! From start to finish Kelly was amazing to work with. She asked me questions about my vision and she far surpassed what I was looking for. She was my photographer for both my engagement pictures and... Read More my wedding pictures and I highly recommend that you use her for both so that you can become comfortable with each other and with the camera before the Big Day! I loved EVERY ONE of my wedding day photos and I feel positive it was because Kelly and my husband and I had a "practice run" with the engagement pics. She was also affordable. If I compare the quality that I received versus the amount that I paid, I think I came out the winner by far! You would crazy to not use Kelly Waterman for your photographer! If you would like to talk more and ask me specific questions, please feel free to ask Kelly for my contact info.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Krissy F

Kelly is the best! She and her entire crew were so awesome. They made you feel comfortable and kept the ball rolling. What an amazing team she has put together. We enjoyed their company and their work. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Jasmine T

Kelly was awesome to work with! My wedding day photography went so smooth and I owe it all to her! I had a huge bridal party and she handled that crowd like a champ! My pictures and video came out perfect, her work is definitely worth five stars!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Kelly was awesome! Very professional yet friendly. She is very artistic in her approach as she shoots photographs. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

We loved working with Kelly. She was professional and attentive throughout the entire process. What we liked most was her collaborative spirit and willingness to mirror the energy of our special day. We are thrilled with our pictures and recommend her highly.