Cake Stands, Cake Accessories

Columbus, OH (614) 321-9866

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Tarrah D

Kelly is simply amazing. I worked with her at her previous place of employment where she did the most beautiful cakes. I know first hand how passionate she is in her work. She puts her everything into every single cake, she strives for perfection and beauty. Knowing this, it was... Read More without a doubt that she was to do my wedding cake (duh). We trusted her artistic abilities and just gave her a few parameters and let her "do her thing"...we wanted a literary theme, some gold and some bows and she delivered. She actually hand-wrote our wedding readings (from literature) on the cake and artfully framed them with gold-dusted ruffles, she did a beautiful gold scalloping on the tiers and threw in 2 of her (what I would call) signature bows...they're impeccable. Now, 5 weeks later, people are still commenting on "that cake". We got 4 of what would probably be considered "top" flavors and one cannot pick a favorite because they are all that good. My husband tried them all :) for the 100th time :). Book Kelly!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jessica T

Everyone LOVED the cake, both the flavors and the design. Once you try her cakes you will not be able to go with anyone else. You must try the champagne cake!!! My cake was a four tier cake and was beautiful. She was able to take my ideas for a disney themed wedding cake... Read More and made it look very elegant. I was worried about it looking to much like a little kids birthday cake. She was able to put just enough disney that it was themed, but not so much it looked like a child's birthday cake. Her cakes are very affordable and well worth the money. We tried 4 other cake places and you can not beat the taste. Everyone at the wedding wanted more cake because it was that good. I have already asked my mom to get my birthday cake from Kelly because it was that delicious.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Brittany G

Kelly was absolutely amazing to work with! She was very laid back and flexible. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments on how pretty it looked! It was just like the picture I showed her, but even more beautiful! At the end of the night there was no... Read More cake left, everyone ate some or took it home! Her prices were very affordable and everything tasted delicious! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Emily B

Cross this "to-do" off your list because Kelly's cakes are amazing. She gave me exactly the design I wanted and the it tasted so great. I cannot wait until my anniversary so I can order another Almond cake with vanilla buttercream and fresh strawberry filling. Not only did she... Read More make a wonderful wedding cake, but she also made the same cake in gluten free cupcakes for several of my guests that are gluten free. And they tasted EXACTLY the same. This I find extremely impressive. If you are searching for a baker to make your perfect dessert, look no further. I guarantee you will be more than 100% happy.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Bethany B

I cannot say enough about Kelly’s Cakery! We were married in August 2016 (this review is a little overdue), but I can taste our strawberry wedding cake like it was yesterday. For about 130 guests we had a 5-tier cake made up of 4 different cake/buttercream frosting flavors (but... Read More seriously – try the strawberry). Going into our first meeting with Kelly we really had no idea what we wanted in a wedding cake, but she made the process easy and straightforward. We met for a tasting and it was love at first bite – although we met with a few cake vendors, Kelly’s were, in our opinion, the most unique and flavorful of all. Ultimately I had a lot of requests, including a lace-like piping design and lavender ribbon around the bottom of each tier as well as fresh flowers placed intermittently, but Kelly didn’t even blink and she definitely delivered. Our guests raved about how awesome the cake was. Also, for the excellence she provides, Kelly’s prices are pretty comparable to most others on the market. Kelly, THANK YOU so much for helping us remember the most magical day of our lives - it wouldn't have been the same without you!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Andi D

Kelly came highly recommended from a close friend. Her family had been using her for years. She did not disappoint! We had her do mini cupcakes for our wedding. By far the best cupcakes either of us have ever had. So many choices to chose from and all flavors were spot on.... Read More She did a groom's cake for us as well - highly specified to my husband's type of nerd, and she did an amazing job decorating!! Her prices are better than most and she was always timely and professional. You must try the Maple Bacon and Champagne!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Becky F

I am so happy that we worked with Kelly for our cakes. My husband and I were married in September and wanted to do something different for our wedding cake. My mom collects antique cake stands and because they went so well with our theme, we decided to put a small 7 inch cake on... Read More a cake stand and use them as our centerpieces for each table. The cakes had flowers in and around them and had gold, sparkly table numbers popping out of the top. Kelly did an amazing job with the 17 different cakes (and 8 different flavors) and used various frosting techniques on each to make them all different. We were so incredibly happy with how they turned out and still get compliments from our guests on how great they tasted. I would highly recommend using Kelly for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Samantha S

My husband and I got married in August and Kelly’s Cakery did an amazingly beautiful job! Kelly was fun, professional and easy to work with. I have Celiac Disease (gluten allergy), so finding the right baker was a huge deal. Kelly had experience and was excited to further... Read More perfect her gluten free recipes. The cupcakes were SO DELICIOUS - a HUGE hit with our guests young and old alike! We knew they were going to be great, as we got to try all the flavors during our consultations. But again, the guests were the most important review. Our cupcakes were completely gone in a matter of minutes – to me, that says it all! I so very highly recommend Kelly’s Cakery!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Jessica P

Kelly did an absolutely fabulous job on our wedding cake. When we first met with Kelly we expressed to her how we would like a cake to pull together our wedding theme of being nautical. After showing Kelly what seemed like hundreds of pinterest posts of cakes we liked, she was... Read More able to create the perfect cake for our big day. My photographer laughs because she caught my reaction to seeing my wedding cake for the first time which was pure shock and amazement!! Our wedding cake was beautiful and it tasted even better. Kelly special requested that our reception package one of each type of cake so the day after our wedding we were able to try all 5 flavors. I would highly recommend Kelly for your big day if you want personal, friendly and reliable service!! Thanks Kelly!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Chelsea W

Kelly did a great job with our wedding cake. It looked just how we wanted it to and tasted delicious. She was very easy to work with and had a lot of great options for cake, icing and filling flavors.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Sharron O

Kelly's maple bacon cupcakes are simply the best! Kelly was great to work with as we were deciding on which flavors to get and the design of the cake. The cake table was beautiful and all our guests raved about the cupcakes.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Cara C

Being a huge sweets person, picking a cake was one of the things I was most looking forward to. Kelly was absolutely AMAZING! Not only is she super nice & easy to work with, her cakes are so delicious!! Kelly made our wedding cake, as well as a surprise groom's cake for the... Read More rehearsal dinner. For the wedding cake, she listened to all of our input & gave suggestions so that it was absolutely beautiful & the flavors were amazing. For the groom's cake, Kelly listened to my ideas and brought them to life with the coolest basset hound shaped cake for my husband! She was such a pleasure to work with and everyone was raving about the cake!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

We really appreciated Kelly's insight and creativity, willingness to work with us on a short timeline, cost considerations, attention to detail and so much more. We felt like a friend was helping us through the whole process. The only negative thing I could say is, I wish we... Read More had ordered more, it was so good we ran out. Thanks for all your help Kelly, we really appreciated it!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Danielle G

Kelly did an amazing job with our wedding cake! She was so easy to work with and the cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! We wish we could have had more! It was better than my wife and I could have imagined. We would highly recommend her anyone.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Kim H

Not a cupcake left in the building! Kelly's cakes were not only delicious, but she was very sweet herself! She also was very responsive with questions, on time for meetings, and very prepared, which is important to a price! We have already recommended her to friends and family!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Stephanie S

Kelly's Cakery delivered the best wedding cake and groom's cake we could've imagined. We got married this past December and the cakes turned out exactly as we imagined. They were delicious as well. Can't wait to eat the rest of our wedding cake on our aniversary this year. She... Read More was very easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

LOVE Kelly's Cake

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Kelsy N

Our experience with Kelly's Cakery was AWESOME, professional, and easy. We were able to choose a variety of flavors and unique decorations that really personalized our wedding cake. I especially appreciate the consideration Kelly shows to clients in allowing them to choose... Read More flavors in whatever number is best for the event. And Kelly's buttercream is seriously delicious. My husband is a Chef and many of our guests were as well - Kelly's cupcakes were definitely the most raved about food item of the night. Kelly also provides anniversary cupcakes for our dear friends every year - we look forward to copying their tradition! Favorite flavors: salted caramel and coconut. I will also be recommending Kelly's Cakery to clients.. Thank you Kelly!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Jenelle D

We had SO many compliments on our cake and cupcakes. The flavors were amazing and she made a cake that was exactly what I pictured in my mind. She was fantastic.

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Kayce P

Kelly's cakes taste AWESOME! She is great at really getting to know what your style is and making it look as good as it tastes! Her pricing is pretty average too!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Mary

We used Kelly's cakery for our wedding cake on 11/7/15. It was so beautiful!! It was exactly what we wanted and what we had talked about! Wedding cakes always look pretty but they don't always taste good. At our wedding, so many of our guests came up to us and our parents and... Read More said that they loved our cake because not only was it pretty but they had never had such a good tasting wedding cake before! Additionally Kelly has several flavors to choose from which was great but hard to choose! :) I plan on using Kelly's cakery for cakes in the future for birthdays and other special events!

Beautiful and Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kaitlyn G

I cannot say enough about how good Kelly's cakes are. Her cake is by far the best wedding cake we tasted and is very reasonable. She was willing to meet us on the weekends and evenings, which was very helpful since we were planning the wedding from out of town. It was a pleasure... Read More to work with her and I would highly recommend ordering your wedding cake from her.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Amber F

Our cake was perfect and tasted fantastic! Our guests were skeptical about the maple bacon cake flavor, and then they tried it. Everyone complimented all 5 flavors we ended up with. The groom's pumpkin pie was also perfect, we wish we still have leftovers! Thanks Kelly!!

Everyone loved the cake

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Mark C

Kelly was so easy to work with and we got exactly what we wanted

So beautiful, I cried!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Trisha B

I could not have asked for a better experience for my wedding cake! We brought pictures to go off of and our cake turned out even more beautiful than the pictures! We were able to have four different flavors in our cake and she even provided gluten free cake for our gluten free... Read More guests! The cake is absolutely delicious and it is an amazing value for the cake! We received so many compliments from guests about the cake from how gorgeous it was to "I had to have a second piece!" Kelly is very talented and I plan on using her for more events and recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Anna K

I loved my cake! I went with a small, two-tiered cake in traditional flavors (almond with vanilla frosting and red velvet with cream cheese frosting) but Kelly has tons of amazing options to choose from. We also had mini-cupcakes in chocolate peanut butter and everyone raved... Read More about them!