Kelvin Productions-Photobooths,Photography,Videographer

Greater houston, Sugarland, Katy, Spring, Cypress

Kelvin Productions

KelvinProductions is a company that has videography, photography, photobooths, event planners, paper flower specialist ,and also dj services to meet all your event needs. Call us today or make a info listing so we can reach out to you and take care of your special moments! Also we do bundle specials, must call for details. Our team is professionally trained, and everyone is experienced and equipped with special skills whether they are photographers, videographers, djs, or photobooths, event planners, also paper flower specialist. Every job will be treated at a professional rating where we will meet the clients needs, not our needs. We serve and stand by all our work that every client requests. For more info please contact us.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

9630 clarewood dr #STE B4, Houston, TX Greater houston, Sugarland, Katy, Spring, Cypress (832) 878-8584

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Kathy N

Superb service , kelvin company was listed as one of the best of bridal extravaganza. Cheap prices that blow out other companies, his prices were at least 40% cheaper than other vendors. His company is well established with good workers

Reviewed on 12/25/2017 Amanda L

Words cannot begin to express the superb service that Kelvin Productions provide. The Photobooth was a hit at my wedding. Endless props, quick process making the wait in line short, easy to use, great backdrop. Kelvin worked with me to design the printout template to my exact... Read More imagination how I wanted it. It was exactly what I wanted. Hands down I would suggest Kelvin productions to all my friends and family.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Jamie J

Kelvin was amazing! Our time went over the initial contacted time and he just rolled with it. He was extremely professional and had top of the line equipment. A month later and everyone is still talking about our amazing photos booth. Kelvin made our special day even better!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Jamie J

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Therese H

Kelvin Productions made my wedding fabulous. I got a custom design for a bridal wall full of paper flowers that was just a perfect fit. It made my wedding feel really unique because kim (the paper flower designer) was just hands down on what our color matching would be like. I... Read More would recommend this to anyone who decides to do a center piece or use paper flowers for photo booths, the quality of their work is good. Don’t ever cheap out on weddings for sure they say because it will ruin your day and it’s true, they have top notch quality work and their paper flowers are hand crafted! Thank you kelvin and Kim for the superb wedding

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Jessica Z

Amazing photography session I had. David vu was a spectacular photographer that took his time to shoot for us. Very friendly, and he was a expert at locations

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 casey l

Kelvin Productions had amazing features on bridal extravaganaza! He had blow out prices other vendors that were showcasing. Hired them as a photobooth. Amazing company and quality!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Julias T

Kelvin gave amazing prices on his photobooth. For the price, you receive amazing service and quality from this company of his.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 judith c

First i was iffy about this company since it was so new, but once i booked them because of the price they have just wowed me. The design they designed for my restaurant was superb, and they also use high quality photo papers and dslr cameras. I would book this company every year... Read More on my holidays because of the service they offer and they are very professional with their work.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

For a corporate company to host a company party and have a photo booth and Dj there was just easy to find through kelvin. He made sure our company got a good deal and a package where it wasn't a ridiculous price. He will always try to work with your budget and he did manage to... Read More try to save us prices."

Kelvin Louie

Simple, easy going, very friendly, and outgoing. Don't fear I don't bite, its just a phone call away or text. We will do our best to make your special day the best, with our finest team members!