Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Live Music, MC Services, Music

Henderson Rd. , King Of Prussia, PA (610) 389-5133

Amazing dancing music!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Carissa A

I was referred to this band by a co-worker who knows them personally. After seeing them live in a bar in Phoenixville, I knew they were a perfect fit. Ken is easy to work with and their band is SO talented (the woman leader singer has such a strong voice). My husband and I asked... Read More for them to play only the latest music which they were excited to do. Everyone was on the dance floor and we got numerous compliments about how fun it was- that was our goal!!

Amazing, fun, wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Jess S

I can't possibly say enough about how wonderful the Ken Battista Band is! They did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. They are incredibly talented - so many times during the night, we would hear a song that sounded EXACTLY like the original and think the band must be on... Read More break...nope! They are really that good! I only wish that we had another hour to keep on dancing!

Natalie

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Natalie P

The Ken Battista Band was great at our wedding in May. All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. From MJ to Gaga they did it all! The entire band was great to work with and very professional. You cant beat their price!