Instruments

Live Music, Music

10042 Aplomado Dr, Sandy, UT (801) 255-8863

Best Band in town!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Morgan H

I couldn't have been happier with this band! They can play anything and are so easy to work with! I loved the energy they brought at my wedding reception and my guests had wonderful things to say as well! Can't go wrong with these guys! They are amazing! Morgan

perfectmaywedding

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Tayler W

This group is wonderful! I have never seen so many smiles and so much laughter from our wedding guests. We requested mostly disney songs and other favourite songs my husband and I enjoy and they played them all! We had fun with them and they seemed to have fun playing with... Read More us. Last minute, they even accompanied a musical number sung by a member of our wedding party. Fantastic and fun!

Really fun band

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Ansley B

The band was very flexible and easy to work with. The music was great. They had everyone dancing!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Kimberlee G

Beautiful piano music, fun dancing songs at the end. I would ask the band to play a song and they would do a beautiful job. Very attentive to the mood and what was going on at the reception, and would play music appropriate for the time. LOVED THEM!