Great Photography Doesn't Need a High Price

I know you’re here for a reason – because you believe (as I do) that photography really matters and captures the important moments of your life. Our goal at Kenn Doyle Photography is to help today’s customer get more for less, also called value. From beginning to end you deal with me directly, getting to know each other. This allows the photographer to customize the shoot to fit your personality. Your wedding images are your gateway to remembrances of that wonderful day. As special as the day is, it can also be hectic! We will go though the process ahead of time, making note of all those special moments you anticipate while being prepared for everything! We strive to make your day worry free - from a photographic standpoint! Kenn Doyle

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

71 Emerald Lane, Wading River, NY Serving Long Island/Tri State Area (631) 384-0757

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Caroline D

Kenn was the photographer for our wedding in May 2017 and we had a fantastic experience with him. He was pleasant and easy to communicate with from the start, meeting with us a couple of times beforehand to get to know us and chat about how our wedding day would go and what... Read More sorts of photos we wanted. We found him to be the right combination of professional and fun, taking his work seriously but joking around with us a bit to keep the mood light and celebratory. He and his assistants managed to capture all our big moments (and lots of small ones) without being intrusive. Kenn always responded quickly to emails and texts, and he got us our proofs pretty shortly after the wedding. We are very happy with how our photos turned out. There are lots of well-positioned shots of the two of us and our families, as well as plenty of very nice photos of couples and groups together at the reception, and a number of great action shots. Kenn also took the time to artistically edit several of them for color and lighting, which made for some cool fairy-tale effects. We can't wait to receive the (physical) album that Kenn puts together for us. We'd highly recommend Kenn Doyle as a talented and good-humored photographer!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Dahna J

Having great pictures was really important to me on my wedding day. I'm so glad we decided to have Kenn take our photos. He is warm and funny, extremely professional and punctual. He is passionate, experienced and very talented. He surpassed my expectations. I was so impressed... Read More by some of his pictures he did with a cathedral veil I purchased a cathedral veil although I already had a veil. I consider myself very punctual and every time we met he was waiting for me! The day of my wedding was extremely hot and despite the weather I couldn't be more pleased with my photos. He pays attention to detail and I'm so pleased.

2017-07-25T21:14:48 Response from the vendor

Hi there. Thanks for your positive review! It's wonderful to hear how much you loved working with your me and my art. Thanks again for letting us be part of your big day!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Jennifer G

Kenn was a pleasure to work with for our wedding . We loved that he was so friendly and personable and made us feel so comfortable . He was extremely professional and took some really amazing photos of our special day . Thank you Kenn for taking such good care of us on our... Read More wedding day .

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Angelisa P

Amazing!! Kenn has an eye for detail and he does something different every shoot. He did our engagement shoot and our wedding. He is a creative genius. Amazing quality, punctual and creative. Book him now!!

2017-10-23T06:25:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much AP! It’s customers like you that give our art a purpose. Say hello to L for us! Kenny

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Melissa R

Working with Kenn was amazing!!! His funny spirit, professionalism and tardiness was 200% which caught me from the very beginning. Him and his wife made their selves available prior to the start time of our wedding and the outcome of my wedding pictures were impeccable!!!!!!!!... Read More He captured every moment that took us back to that special day of our lives. It was a pleasure working with you and will definitely recommend you!!!!

2017-10-20T09:25:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words M.R. It was a pleasure working with you both and hope our paths cross in the future. Kenny

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Caitlyn S

I can not thank Ken enough for taking his time to capture our special day! I could not have picked a better person to capture the memories for our once and a life time event!!! He is very compassionate about his work and I could not be more pleased!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017

Kenn was a consummate professional on our special day. His feel for capturing an event felt natural and was non-intrusive. Kenn is a delightful person to work with and is a hard working, dedicated and an experienced photographer that I will recommend to everyone I know in need... Read More of photography services. The only reason I can't give Kenn a five was the website used to browse, organize and select our pictures for print. The login process only works through an email invitation. Also the site itself does not work well with mobile devices. It is however adequate and convenient to have at my disposal when needed. Thanks for your hard work Kenn!!!

2017-08-12T08:16:22 Response from the vendor

RC, Im sorry you feel this way about the website, but all you had to do is ask. My site is open to the public. I offer my clients the security of knowing that their images are for their viewing only, unless they share them... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Kim S

Kenn did a photo shoot for my family and he was fantastic! He kept us laughing the whole time and made my family feel very comfortable. The photos were so beautiful. He really made us all look great and took advantage of the lovely scenery. He was very flexible with timing, and... Read More had great suggestions for planning. (We settled on Avalon Park.) Kenn definitely has the best prices around (probably save you a few hundred dollars) for the same quality if not better than everyone else! He's really just in this for the love of what he does; not for the money. I would recommend him to anyone getting married or just doing a family photo shoot!

2017-07-23T20:41:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Kenny

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Lauren P

Kenn is FANTASTIC!!!! He is very passionate and really gets natural looking photos! (Nothing felt forced or fake.) He is very personable and really tries to get to know you. I actually forgot he was taking pictures at my wedding (my sister was calling him the ninja of... Read More photography!) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kenn. I can't thank him enough (from someone who is not photogenic.)

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Kathryn W

Kenn was great! He was laid back, a complete professional, and pleasure to work with. The whole day was perfect and Kenn certainly captured it all. Our photos are beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jessica P

So happy we chose Kenn to be our photographer! He is very personable and has an extraordinary work ethic. The individual attention and great communication that Kenn has given us throughout each step is amazing. We got married on mother’s day and were very concerned about the... Read More traffic; Kenn was not, he made us feel at ease and ensured us that everything would be fine. He arrived at the church early and made sure everything went very smoothly. We are so happy with all of our beautiful pictures and album that Kenn has worked with us on. We are so thankful that we found Kenn to be the photographer at our wedding because his biggest concern is making sure that we are happy.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Rebecca R

Kenn Doyle is a good "old-fashioned" photographer who takes pride in his work. Being the mother of the bride he kept in touch with me during and after the entire wedding planning process. His work is true to life and very natural and with Kenn you get the most bang for your... Read More buck!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Eileen G

What an awesome time. Kenn is so easy to work with and his work took our breath away. From our Engagement session Kenn put us at ease and all our family commented on the high quality work at reasonable cost. We would highly recommend Kenn to all the brides looking in the Long... Read More Island Area

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jennifer T

Kenn was absolutely amazing! From the time we first met him about a year before the wedding, we were comfortable and confident trusting him with capturing the moments of our big day. On the day of, Kenn was wonderful and calming to work with. It was a pleasure to have him be a... Read More part of our wedding! Many family members commented to me how great he was throughout. I highly recommend Kenn Doyle and can't wait to see all the pictures!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Nicole B

I hired Kenn to shoot my wedding reception after finding his portfolio on The Knot. If I could give Kenn more than 5 stars I absolutely would! I would certainly hire him again and recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer! Kenn was easy-going, approachable, super prompt,... Read More flexible, and on top of meetings. He went the extra mile to give us everything we wanted, and even met with us 1.5 hours earlier than planned to shoot during sunset. We received gorgeous photos less than 2 weeks after our reception. Kenn's passion for the art of photography and mastery of his craft is apparent in each photograph he produced. Kenn was an all around excellent human and photographer, and 1/3 the price of all the other quotes I received. I can't possibly recommend Kenn enough!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Jessica F

Kenn did our February wedding and was amazing! We had a unique wedding that spanned over two days and he was there for every second of it! He was patient with my husband and I and all of our family and friends. He captured every moment perfectly! His prices were by far the best... Read More around but you can not tell the difference in his work from the over priced photographers. Every single picture he took was gorgeous and we are having a tough time deciding on pics for our album! We've recommended him to all our engaged friends!

2017-03-11T09:37:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words and the recommendations. I have one aim in mind for my customers and that's to give them art and 120% effort.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017

Kenn was great! He spent time with us and got to know us! His pictures were great!

2017-03-08T21:18:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. My goal is to make my clients happy. Im happy I pleased you with my art and ethic. Kenny

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Heather V

Kenn is so easy to work with , and made our wedding so enjoyable. He took so many beautiful photographs without taking us or our guests away from enjoying the wedding.. Kenn is very professional and uses the latest technology and trends in photography. Very pleased with his... Read More attention to detail and customer satisfaction.

2017-03-08T21:23:22 Response from the vendor

I strive to capture all the memories and love to hear "I didn't see that" or "How did it take that, he was like everywhere". Thats my guarantee to my clients, 120% effort. Kenny

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Denise G

Just want to thank Kenn Doyle for making our day amazing he was so understanding and knowing what i was looking for in our wedding photos he brought out the beauty in every photo. i look back at my video and it still brings happy tears to my eyes thanks for a awesome day.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Katrina M

I Will recommend Kenn Doyle to anyone whose in need for a photographer. He photographed my wedding on 08/26/2016, The photos came out great and there was no long delay. I was able to go online and see them in only a few weeks! I love the fact that all my photos are online for me... Read More and my family/friends to see. He was on time and was all over with the camera capturing the memorable moments from out special day!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Julieth L

I recommend Kenn 100%. He was very warming, very kind and he is something that makes you feel comfortable to be around. No awkward poses !!! Loved him !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Joe T

Kenn was great, we had family portraits done at a Pumpkin Farm near Mattituk. He took the time to find the best background, scenery, and was a pro with getting a great picture with both our 5 year old and our 9 month old. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lloyd P

Kenn has been amazing. He was excellent with setting up appointment times. He got to know us as a couple and made our personalities shine through photos. He was extremely fun, honest and professional. Even with the edits, he took my input, desires and made everything come to... Read More life. This is just the engagement shoot. I can not wait for my wedding. Such a great guy. Quality, Attentiveness, Creativity and Professionalism are a few of the things Kenn brings to the table. I'd book again!!

2016-10-16T11:17:59 Response from the vendor

I loved working with you guy for this session and can't wait for the wedding day. I will do my utmost to give you images that you will be proud of. Kenny

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Christinia J

Kenn is a great photographer! Although he was not our original photographer for our wedding, once I met him and saw some of his work I remained excited and confident. He did our wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club on August 4th, 2016. He is very professional and when he says... Read More he's going to be early, he means it! (Arrived at hotel about a half hour early and got right to work). You can tell Kenn loves what he does. And boy are the photos AMAZING! Its hard to pick a favorite. He can take a photo and filter it many different ways while still highlighting the moment. He is sooo good with capturing moments, I didn't even know some pictures were taking (lol). I am very satisfied with his services (there was another photographer there to help but Kenn stayed the entire time of 8 hours) as he listened to my ideas for the photos I wanted to capture. He certainly wants his clients to be happy. Definitely recommend his services!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Christinia J

Kenn Doyle

Hi, I’m Kenn – a husband, father and photographer. From the time I was 16, I had a deep love of photography. That passion eventually became Kenn Doyle Photography and it’s still here today. You know only too well that the most beautiful moments are fleeting, like the ones of the biggest day of your life -YOUR WEDDING DAY. Sometimes it’s hard to remember all the details. You know that you’re not going to get that from someone who just “takes snapshots”. You want it shown in all of its glory and beauty. My photographs will capture your laughter, your joy and your eyes will show your love!