Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Keller, TX DFW - Destinations (972) 841-7650

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Bonnelle M

Kent was by far the best vendor we selected in the entire wedding process. He did everything he could to make it an amazing day, including transporting my dress to the venue as we ran out of room in the car! Not to mention, his photos are incredible. Thank you Kent!

2016-02-17T07:55:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really appreciate being appreciated! By the way, you were by far the best bride too! :P

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Taylor M

Kent was an accidental find that ended up easily being the best vendor we hired for our wedding. Of all of the things I dreaded about my wedding day, photos were the highest on the list. I am not photogenic and after one or two photos I usually develop a forced smile and... Read More eyes that are as likely to be closed as open. My husband also hates pictures, and I was afraid that he was going to do his usual emotionless stare into the camera. Kent however, was a miracle worker. From the first time we met I knew he would be perfect for us. He is easy to talk to, a little goofy, and was upfront and blunt about every single detail. At our first meeting he asked my mother and I what we expected the photos to look like to insure that we were the best fit for one another. I told him that I wanted traditional, non-cheesy, photos (no pictures on a sofa in the middle of the forest or making hearts out of our shadows) and that I wanted them to be crisp and natural. I dreaded ending up with a photographer that was going to use Instagram filters. From here, Kent laid out a time-line of exactly what pictures he would provide and asked if there was anything special or unusual we would like him to take photos of. He made both my bridal session and the wedding pictures simple and stress-free. My entire family and wedding party enjoyed him and his wife. He made the usually grueling formal pictures that included every family member in existence quick and fun so that we could begin the reception shortly after the wedding. The quality of the pictures was better than I could have ever imagined. Each photo showed us naturally smiling and looking genuinely happy. He caught so many un-staged moments which are among my favorite pictures. When I reviewed all of the photos I could not think of a single thing that he missed. I was also extremely impressed by the quality of the printed pictures we received and the ease that various family members had ordering their own pictures. I would definitely use Kent Crawford Photography again and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of wedding pictures. Thank you Kent!

2016-01-15T15:11:43 Response from the vendor

Wow! I am speechless and absolutely humbled. I can't thank you enough. You are why we do what we do!

Kent Crawford Photography

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Patti P

From the first phone call to Kent, I knew he was the photographer for us. We planned our wedding from Michigan and were unable to meet in person until the day of the wedding. Together we came up with a plan and let him know what was important to us. He catered the day to suit... Read More our wishes to a tee. Kent and his assistant were personable and friendly to everyone involved. Kent worked fantastically with our venue, Event 1013 in Plano. After the wedding, Kent was also very helpful in assisting us with ordering pictures. His follow up is excellent, from phone calls to emails, etc. I would highly recommend Kent Crawford Photography for your event!

2015-12-27T17:02:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed working with you and your family!

Kent Photography

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

Kent photography did a really nice job! Our pictures turned out really good. We will definitely recommend him to others looking for a photographer. Thanks again Kent!

2015-12-20T19:42:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you extra! It's rare to get a review from a groom! We really appreciate it!

5 stars!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

Where to begin?! Kent Crawford did an amazing job! We used him for my sisters wedding, and I couldn't wait to use him for mine. I can't stop looking at my pictures :) I definitely recommend him to others looking for a great photographer!!

2015-12-20T19:41:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I only wish you had another sister! Haha!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

2015-12-14T21:34:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You guys are wonderful! I wish you had another daughter!!!

Humor when you need it

Reviewed on 12/13/2015

Kent has a way of making you feel relaxed and making people smile. He cannot only make you and others smile for the camera he also takes fantastic pictures of the small moments that we missed. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a fun and talented photographer.

2015-12-13T20:56:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It's easy to laugh and have fun with wonderful clients like you!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

Me and my husband were so happy with Kent. Everything we asked he did. Every pose we wanted he made it happen. Not only was Kent super kind but he cared about helping us. I would recommend him 1000x over!! He is very professional and the quality of work is 5 star!!

2015-12-11T12:49:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We really enjoyed being a part of your beautiful event!

Did an amazing job

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Joya G

I really loved working with Kent,I can say from experience I'm much more comfortable behind a camera then in front of one. But he has a way of relaxing you when you're stressing. Like at one point during the reception they hadn't retighten the decorations on the ceiling, and it... Read More slowly descended down on the room, till people were hiting there heads on it. I'm just sitting there watching, when Kent comes over. Asking how I'm doing and little jokes here and there, a comment on the ceiling, I thought it was nice how he said that it helped them get some cool shots, even though I'm sure it was in the way. I told him "didn't you know? The guests will know to leave, party's over, when it falls on them.." he just laughed and said "you know I have a knife in my pocket if you ever want to hurry things along." I laughed so hard at that, it just made me relax and enjoy things more. And to top it off I loved the pictures! They're so beautiful, and he caught things I was to hurried, and dizzy to notice. I didn't know if I would find someone who met my high expectations when it comes to photography, however he went above and beyond. I don't know how he pulled off the clear in focus look it had and it still looking dreamy and romantic. I couldn't be happier, highly recommend him.-Joya & Dakin

2015-12-11T08:32:25 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thank you for the lovely review! I'm pretty sure you guys brought the "dreamy and romantic" with you so my job was easy. ;-)

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

I never write reviews. But I have to say that I read them. So I thought I would try to help someone else out with my review. We met with two other photographers before we met Kent. We instantly felt he was the one for our wedding. He was nice and easy to work with. (An... Read More important factor during the craziness of wedding planning). He listened as we explained the details. Our wedding was August 1st in Dallas so we joked about the heat factor. (The wedding ceremony and reception was all indoors but we wanted some photos outside). Kent and his assistant were early and ready to go. If we wanted a specific photo, he was ready to go. He and his assistant just blended in during the reception. They were able to capture a lot of fun and classic photos during the reception. I really appreciate that Kent took a few extra minutes during the hottest part of the day to get the picture just right outside. These are some of our favorite pictures. And he had a great sense of humor in trying to get my large extended family all together. His pictures are classic and timeless. This is exactly what we wanted. Thanks! We would highly recommend Kent to anyone looking for a talented photographer who is easy to work with. Thanks Again! Heather in Dallas

2015-12-02T07:36:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Heather. It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding. It is nice to feel appreciated and you certainly made us feel that with your review!

wedding photography

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Kent was great! He did our wedding and engagement photos. We had a lot of fun shooting our engagement pictures he kept us laughing. I will defiantly refer mu friends and family. He is five plus stars!!

2015-08-17T11:03:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! You guys were a lot of fun to work with. :-)

Perfect day, preserved in pictures.

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Kent Crawford Photography made our special day even better. He was very professional, extremely patient and has a great sense of humor. Kent seems very passionate about his work and it shows in the quality of his photography. He knows how to use light to his advantage, this is... Read More an area many photographers struggle with. My wife and I are happy we chose Kent Crawford Photography to capture and preserve our memories from one of the happiest days of our lives.

2015-05-20T08:50:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We were proud to be a part of your day!

Kent Crawford Photography, Thank You!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015

Kent and his assistant, Jennifer were awesome, from start to finish. We met Kent before the wedding to discuss personal preferences and we liked him immediately. I was already very comfortable with the work I had seen on his website and him being so personable and dedicated to... Read More getting the photos we really wanted was the icing on the cake. They arrived early and were very flexible with all our wishes, they both were very professional and smiled the whole day. Kent was "invisible" when needed and there at all the right times. He has a way with people, and is fun to have around. He has really found his niche. Jennifer shadowed him perfectly and provided good insight as well. The proofing process is easy and FAST! I can't say enough great things about this company! Thank you, Kent and Jennifer for making our memories so beautiful. You were truly a blessing on our special day!

2015-05-12T14:55:24 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for the kindest review ever! So glad to hear that you are happy with our work!

Most amazing photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Haley c

He's amazing!!!! Absolutely gorgeous pics and awesome to work with!!! He captured all of the important stuff and the little things too! I will def recommend him to ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!!!!

Kent was wonderful

Reviewed on 7/22/2014

Kent did such an amazing job! I was very sick on my wedding day oh joy and couldn't stand for more then two pictures before getting light headed and dizzy and he had the patient of a saint. There was so much of the wedding I don't remember because I felt so bad but when I... Read More received the link to go look at the pictures it helped so much. I cried because at least I had some awsome pictures! I highly recommend use Kent and I look forward to working with him in the furter for some family pictures

2014-07-22T19:27:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review! I'm so glad we could help with your memories. That's what we always strive to do but you needed it more than most!

Kent photography is awesome

Reviewed on 7/22/2014

Kent did an outstanding job! The moments he captured are priceless. We could hardly even tell he was there until we received our disk in the mail. My wife and I could not have asked for a more professional photographer. Highly recommend Kent Photography for any gathering that... Read More you want to remember for the rest of your life. Those precious moments will be forever remembered by me and my family.

2014-07-22T13:45:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I was privileged to be a part of your wedding day!

Wilmot-Bullen Wedding

Reviewed on 6/30/2014

Kent Crawford did a superb job of capturing all the events of our wedding and reception. He was great to work with in all aspects, and we felt comfortable with him from the first meeting. It is evident that he enjoys what he does...very professional, but fun! Thanks, Kent!

2014-07-01T10:09:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! You made my job very enjoyable! We had a wonderful time at your wedding!

Wonderful photos!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014

I absolutely love the photos from my wedding - Kent has a great eye!

2014-06-27T19:52:34 Response from the vendor

Short and sweet... Just like you! Thank you for the review!

Long distance!

Reviewed on 6/27/2014

My husband and I live in Istanbul Turkey but I am from Dallas. We needed vendors that could communicate solely via email as we arrived the day before our wedding date. Kent was very professional and accommodating. He made sure we got shots we wanted and even was able to... Read More quickly return an edited cd version of the pictures since we live overseas and did not want any printed photos. He was also just a fun guy and our photos looked great.

2014-06-27T09:17:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review! Your wedding was beautiful! Kent

Fantastic Photography

Reviewed on 6/26/2014

I loved Kent from the beginning, his photography style is timeless with sharp contrasts. We were so pleased with everything from the quality of pictures to the value of the packages offered. I have already referred him to several friends and will continue to do so! Thank you... Read More Kent Crawford!

2014-06-26T18:07:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the referrals and allowing us to be a part of your beautiful wedding!

A wonderful choice!!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Kodi G

I had Kent for my October 5th wedding and was more than pleased with the results! The emotion he captured from my husband and I as we exchanged our vows was truly amazing. We had a very tight budget for our wedding and I truly believe that Kent delivered more than was asked. A... Read More wonderful choice for a photographer! You will not be disappointed!

2014-06-26T11:23:47 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thank you so much! Kent

Awesome Wedding photographer

Reviewed on 6/25/2014

Kent Crawford did all the photography for our wedding. He captured every moment perfectly. He met with us before the wedding to make sure he knew what was important to us. He arrived early to capture all of the preparations and stayed late to catch all the after wedding... Read More festivities! He even met with us after we came back from our honeymoon to help us choose pictures and the layout for our picture book! Kent is a wonderful photographer; professional, talented and affordable!

2014-06-25T21:13:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our great pleasure to photograph your wedding! Kent

Wedding photos at Surrey House, McKinney TX

Reviewed on 6/02/2014

We were married in Oct 2013, at The Surrey House in McKinney, TX. Kent Crawford was an excellent member of the team. A true professional, as well as a a good-natured guy, Kent did everything you'd want from your wedding photographer, and did them well. Yet his fees were very... Read More reasonable. He met with us at our house, showing patience, good humor and expertise. He confirmed arrangements and our preferences before the event. He was at the venue early, and brought his wife to assist. They were a good team, capturing all the classic moments and other, more creative ones, throughout a five-hour event, while remaining unobtrusive. His angles, composition and lighting were first rate, and we love our photos! Thanks to Kent for making that part of our wedding preparations a no-stress success. We recommend him enthusiastically. Greg & Jean Bullen

2014-06-04T09:54:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! You and Jean made us feel like guests. It was our great honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding! Kent