Personal, Unforgettable, Elegant Entertainment

Kentucky Pro DJ thrives in personalizing your event, but also making it stress-free. We believe each wedding celebration should be unique to the bride and groom and make it fit their style and personalities. Feel free to give us a call to help create your special day!

Ceremony, Wedding

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

We bring the celebration to you!, Richmond, KY (859) 200-5156

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Jess S

Jason and his team at Kentucky Pro DJ were amazing - both fun, and true professionals. The planning process was wonderfully simple because of their organization, pro-activeness, and sophisticated online tools and wealth of knowledge. During our planning meeting, Jason made us... Read More feel totally comfortable. He was full of ideas, suggesting things we had never considered, while still allowing us to include ideas of our own and providing objective opinions when asked. I felt our whole wedding went incredibly smoothly, and I didn't have to lift a finger or worry even once. Kentucky Pro handled our ceremony music, microphones, reception entertainment, and up-lighting (which was a must and made our photos amazing). We also played a hilarious game involving our whole bridal party, and even though Jason had never done it before, it went off without a hitch and was a huge crowd pleaser. We have no regrets or negative things to say, and would recommend Jason and his team at Kentucky Pro in a heartbeat. One of our best wedding decisions!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Emilie A

-Played EVERY SINGLE SONG we wanted -Didn't play EVERY SINGLE SONG we didn't want -Played our pre-ceremony playlist in EXACT order and song choice -Matched the mood of our reception/style with songs to fill the "unrequested" slots -Amazing, kind, and professional beyond belief... Read More My husband and I were so lucky to have chosen so many great vendors for our wedding, but BY FAR the biggest stand out was our DJ. Jason, Thomas, and his partner- from start to finish they were warm, helpful, and sooo catering! The week before our wedding we went in to the office to go over everything. I went in (after arriving late) stressed and frantic from all the wedding arrangements, but left laughing, calm, and feeling truly taken care of. During our reception, they were so flexible, and kind! However, the biggest stand out came after we left. We had about 45 of our closest family and friends for a vow ceremony and dinner. Everything wrapped up about a half hour before we were expected to leave, which was about an hour before our DJs planned to leave. I found out later that night that Thomas and his partner kept playing after our bride and groom send off, after guests left, and as my family cleaned up remaining decorations at the venue. It was really specially for them to have music going, which made an otherwise boring job a lot easier. A perfect summary to their professionalism, and overall amazingness!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Victoria Y

I used KY Pro DJ for a wedding in October. They played good music during the wedding, and kept things moving along, but overall I did not like my experience with them. Upon first booking, they email you nonstop. And it's not even helpful information. It is just an overload of... Read More emails with 100 links of their videos/rating/etc. It's extremely annoying and I do not need this information over and over again, especially since we have already chosen them as our wedding dj's. The meeting to set up details/songs was professional and went well. But at the wedding, they did not do a very good job at executing specific requests. We had asked for a specific series of songs for the father/daughter dance, and the transition between songs was awkward and rushed, not at all what I wanted. Also, when announcing the bridal party, which we went over pronunciations MULTIPLE times with the Dj's, they STILL pronounced the names wrong. I just though it was rude and lacked a lot of professionalism/care for the client. They did help keep to the schedule though, but towards the end time of the wedding, everyone was still having a really good time, and I (the bride) wanted to have music for a little longer, maybe 20-30 minutes. They shut down everything ASAP. No negotiating, they just ended it. So that was disappointing and frustrating. After the wedding, a piece of electrical equipment from the venue had gone missing, and it had been sitting right next to the Dj booth. When I contacted the Dj's after to ask about the piece of equipment, there was ZERO response. Overall, I do not think I would recommend them as Dj's for weddings.

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Gina C

We booked Kentucky Pro DJ while at a bridal show. I knew after seeing their “booth” that they knew exactly what they were doing and they were exactly what we needed. Wedding planning can be stressful and time consuming but from the moment we signed up with them... it was... Read More anything but that. They kept in contact with us every few months and gave us months to complete their questionnaire for the wedding. I really just wanted to make sure that everyone was up dancing all night and there wasn’t any down time and Kentucky Pro DJ did just that! Jason was our MC and he did absolutely perfect with the ceremony (the songs that were played), the lighting and the music for the reception. He made sure that my husband I were taken care of all night and told us what was going to happen beforehand. It was such a relief to have everything run so smoothly and not have to worry about anything. We even had them supply the photo booth which was so fun. We couldn’t have asked for a better turn out and our guests loved them just as much as we did. The best part is we had “fireworks” during our first dance that were provided by Kentucky Pro DJ. He timed it perfectly and it was an awesome surprise for our guests! I cannot say enough good things about them.... they literally made our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kelli H

TJ at Kentucky Pro DJ kept our party going strong throughout the night! The music selection was great and kept everyone from young to old out on the dance floor. I just wished he could have played longer and we never would have left! From our very first call with Jason until... Read More the week of the wedding with TJ, every thing was extremely organized and professional. The online service they now have is very helpful in narrowing down your music selections and something I hadn't heard about from other DJs. TJ was very accommodating with our changes throughout the planning process. Kentucky Pro DJ is the best DJ company around! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kayla R

KY Pro DJ was such an integral part of why our wedding day was a dream come true! Jason Henninger was so professional and kind throughout the whole experience! He communicated with us throughout the planning process to make sure that we were on the same page about all of the... Read More details. He was also very quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and was happy to talk through any questions that I had. The flow of our ceremony was exactly as planned, with all of the right music playing at the right times! He also kept the party going during the reception with all of our favorite songs that were on our list! I would HIGHLY recommend KY Pro DJ for any special event! They are sure to please!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Emma V

Best DJ experience! Adam was so fun with the crowd and successfully ran the order of the wedding without any hiccups!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Amy G

Jason and KY Pro DJ were utterly amazing. Honestly, my initial thought was to hire a band - but I AM SO GLAD I went with KY Pro DJ. From the initial information request until our reception was over Jason and his team were professional, answered all questions in a timely... Read More manner, and was super easy to work with. Jason was very organized prior to our reception (which I love) - sent out a questionnaire about us, our wedding party, etc and requested we submit a music play and do not play list. We met prior to the big day and he went over every detail with us. We chose the uplighting package (our reception was at the Carrick House) - and Jason was spot on - it made the night. Every photo was different and it just added that extra touch to the night! Even though we had picked a play list - Jason recognized what music our guests loved and played the best music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Our reception was nothing short of amazing, we had so many compliments of how fun it was - and much of that was because of Jason and KY PRO DJ. This is an absolute must, do not skim on your budget for a great DJ!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Matthew V

Russell was our DJ from Kentucky Pro DJ and he did a wonderful job as our entertainment for our wedding. He meet with us a few weeks prior to our wedding and was able to help us with just about any request we had for our reception. Would highly recommend them to any of my family... Read More and friends in the future. There website for making your playlist for reception music was also top notch.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Ashley B

We used KY Pro DJ for our wedding and they were amazing. They looked great and were very professional and fun! We didn't give them very many guidelines as far as music because we didn't have a lot of time to pick specific ones and they ones they chose were great.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lauren H

KY Pro DJ was amazing for our wedding reception! Russell was the perfect MC and kept the party going all night long! We loved the uplighting throughout the room and the photo booth was SO fun for everyone! The music was perfect all night - from cocktail hour to dinner to... Read More dancing, everything was extraordinary! Thank you so much to KY Pro DJ for being a huge part of our day and making our reception perfect!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Stephanie W

Jason and his team were absolutely fabulous. I had absolutely no worries during the reception because he was so on the ball, and he made certain that all of our guests were having a fabulous time. I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Brittany G

Jason & the whole KY Pro DJ staff was phenomenal!! They make sure that you have a fun, stress free event and everything ran very smooth. I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Sueticia R

Kentucky Pro DJ is so special to me. Long before I had even been proposed to, I knew that I wanted to work with Kentucky Pro DJ on my special day! I had the pleasure of working closely with Kentucky Pro DJ as an event planner and knew they were the best of the best with the best... Read More personalities and talent out there! Let me just say, we were not disappointed! We had the pleasure of working with Russ and from the first meeting until the last song of the evening, we were so proud and confident in him. We could not wait to show him off at our wedding and of course everyone just loved him! He was always there when we needed him and helped us stay right on track but was not over bearing. He put the night into our hands but guided us every step of the way. His setup and his demeanor were so professional and tasteful, everyone complimented how fabulous he was. The planning forms that Kentucky Pro DJ supplied us with helped greatly and choosing songs throughout our engagement was my favorite part of the wedding planning process. We could not thank Kentucky Pro DJ enough for making our wedding everything we ever dreamed it could be.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Cawood D

Ky Pro DJ was fantastic to work with. From the first stages of planning to adding on a couple more hours on to the reception because we didn't want them to leave, they were great throughout it all. The planning guide is straight forward and gives you great song recommendations.... Read More The music is a stressful part of a wedding because it makes or breaks the reception. Jason completely took that stress away! During the ceremony the timing of the songs and the flow of the music was perfect. My husband and I both had 10 bridesmaids/groomsmen and I was worried about the length of their song. I should have known not to stress because it ended up being perfect timing thanks to Ky Pro DJ. I can't even begin to put into words how fun the reception was! Throughout the night they interacted with the guest and really created a fun and inviting environment. Many people are sometimes afraid of the dance floor, but Jason and his staff have a way of enticing guest out there. We had so much fun playing to shoe game. Our guest enjoyed getting to know a little more about us and the questions were great! I recommend the up lighting for the reception. It made those special and sweet moments (Our first dance, father daughter, mother son, cake cutting, toasts, etc.) more romantic and intimate. Not to mention into the night when its flashing colors it makes the atmosphere so fun!!!!! So much fun that we asked Jason if they could add on not one but two more hours, and OF COURSE like always he was more than happy to stay and continue to make the night the best night of our lives. I honestly can't thank Ky Pro DJ enough for making our wedding a memory that we will cherish forever!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Denise T

My wedding was 7/15/17. I booked Jason (KY Pro DJ) based off meeting him at the Castle Post wedding event in Sept of 2016. He seemed very personable and very helpful even before I booked his services. He gave me great wedding advice and gave me recommendations on other vendors... Read More (who I had actually already booked beforehand). Before booking him I did call other DJ/MC services just to compare what types of services I was getting for the amount I would be paying. Almost every other vendor I called wanted to sell me add on's to a package, they were more concerned about selling their extra's to me, than walking me through my reception. I decided then I would be silly to look any further and I needed to book him ASAP, which I did. My now husband, due to school, could not help plan any of the wedding or the music. Jason offers an amazing website to build your reception and music. I logged in whenever I wanted and worked on it in my spare time. It was super easy to print off and take with me when I needed to meet with another vendor. We met once in person to go over the details a few weeks before the wedding. He helped me create a timeline of how my reception would flow, and even though he was not booked for my ceremony, he helped me understand what I should do and the timeline of my day prior to the reception. The wedding went off without a hitch and so did the reception. We had about 120 people there and as overwhelmed as I was, he made sure the night flowed perfectly and making sure we were on schedule and everyone was entertained. Booking his services not only gets you a DJ, but an MC. They were professional and well dressed. After the wedding I got more compliments on my DJ/MC than I did on anything else. My reception would not have been as memorable or flowed as smoothly if I had went anywhere else. Whether you are a big dancer or party-er, booking KY Pro DJ for your wedding or event will be one of the best decisions you make.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kayla B

Kentucky Pro DJ is seriously so awesome! Jason was amazing to work with and was our favorite vendor throughout the entire wedding planning process. He had so many great ideas to help us fill in the gaps when needed and he was so capable of making our other wishes for music,... Read More the flow of the night, atmosphere, lighting, everything come true. Carrick House was beyond beautiful with the uplighting and the dance floor was nonstop with his music and MCing. Our friends and family are still talking about how great our DJ and music were and they loved watching Jason and his assistant party with us on the stage. He was a fantastic MC and made everything that night go so perfect. He was always checking in with us so we also felt comfortable with the flow. The photobooth that KY Pro DJ provides was also great! He was able to use our logo for the prints of the photos and his props were so great. We loved getting the second copy of the prints in book for us at the end of the night and we have dropbox files of them as well so we can continue to view them forever! Our guests loved the photobooth!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Courtney P

Jason and his team were SO wonderful to work with! Seriously the best! I basically told him to play whatever he wanted to keep the dance floor full and he did not disappoint. The atmosphere was so fun and everyone was dancing and having the best time. I couldn't have asked for... Read More anything more.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristen S

Jason Henninger was incredible! He took the time to get to know us, listen to our concerns and preferences, and personalized his DJ service specifically to us. He took control of the flow of our reception, kept us on track and even helped keep unwanted distractions to a minimum!... Read More He was an invaluable asset to our celebration and I owe much of our perfect wedding and reception to his organization, technical abilities and attention to detail. He offered suggestions for music selection and kept the dance floor filled all night! We are very thankful to have found him!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 TRACY D

Kentucky Pro DJ was outstanding, from the pre-planning, to the ceremony and reception. The dinner music set the perfect tone for the evening and the dance floor was on fire with people of all ages. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Donna H

As the mother of the bride I was responsible for payment and a great deal of scheduling and I found Ky Pro DJ to be just what we needed. Jason was great to work with as he was always professional and offered great services. We couldn't have been better satisfied and content with... Read More paying him for services at the end.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Levy B

We had a great experience with Jason and the team at Kentucky Pro DJ! Jason made sure we sat down and discuss what we wanted the reception to be like. He definitely brought our vision to life. We had so many guests who complemented on how much fun the reception was and how it... Read More felt just like a club (the idea that we wanted!). Not only was the DJ and MC service that fantastic, we also had great uplighting and a wonderful photobooth that captured all of the fun - we were so glad we did it because we were able to get pictures of the guests that the party that we didn't get from the photographer. Highly recommend Jason!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Rachel H

They were a bit pricier than others we looked at but we were extremely pleased with the value we received for the price. Sam was a true professional at our 08/13/2016 wedding keeping everything flowing well. These guys also had excellent equipment and were a pleasure to work... Read More with.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jason and his team at Kentucky Pro DJ! It was very important to my husband and I that we had a DJ that really got the party going at the reception and made it last all evening. Jason did just that! Our reception was a blast all thanks... Read More to him! Not only was Jason great for entertainment but he was so helpful with the planning process of our wedding as well. He helped me get our timeline together and asked about little details I would have never thought about! Jason made sure our whole day ran smoothly. He worked wonderfully with the rest of our vendors so we could have the dream day we always wanted. Thanks so much to Kentucky Pro DJ for helping make our day so special! I would recommend Jason and his team over and over again!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 meagan m

I can not say enough great things about Jason Henninger with Kentucky Pro DJ. From day one he was wonderful to work with. He always got back to me in a timely manner and he met with me to plan out the exact details of our reception. He made sure that we had exactly what we... Read More wanted and he was a huge help in making sure everything went smoothly and we stayed on schedule. BRIDES do not put the DJ to the side , it is a priority. Without Jason our reception would not have been the same. Our guests danced until the last song it was exactly what we wanted. I would definitely make booking your DJ a first on the priority list. We can not thank KY Pro DJ enough.