Personal, Unforgettable, Elegant Entertainment

Kentucky Pro DJ thrives in personalizing your event, but also making it stress-free. We believe each wedding celebration should be unique to the bride and groom and make it fit their style and personalities. Feel free to give us a call to help create your special day!

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

We bring the celebration to you!, Richmond, KY (859) 200-5156

KY Pro DJ - Far more than just music!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Marci G

KY Pro DJ far exceeded my expectations in a DJ. I spoke with about 5 different people and the professionalism I encountered from Jason and Sam made the best first impression. The following details further set them apart from the others - they are extremely thorough and... Read More organized, they keep a file of your details (songs you want, songs you don't), they meet with you several weeks prior to go over everything, they make an agenda down to the minute of how the evening will flow based off of your desires, they come to the rehearsal if you are using them for the ceremony, they bring back up equipment in case of any malfunctions, they were there early for set up, they were flexible with any last minute changes, they helped keep the evening on schedule, and they were just so very professional in how they acted and how they dressed. My family and friends were all raving about how fun and nice the DJs were at our reception! The evening flowed perfectly thanks to their organization and flexibility. Truly amazing guys! If you want peace of mind that your ceremony/reception will be professionally done, fun, have music the way you want it, and flow smoothly from start to finish, you will love KY Pro DJ! I couldn't have been more pleased with everything they did!!!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 1/14/2014

Jason did a wonderful job as our dj! He took the time to listen to all of our ideas from décor and lighting to music and the organization of the reception. He was very professional and put us at ease the entire night. He had great ideas he came up with and was very flexible... Read More during the event.

Above and Beyond Expectations

Reviewed on 1/06/2014

Jason and his team proved excellent to work with. We were worried about having a DJ that was too corny or dated, but Jason was the utmost professional at all times. Not only was he a great DJ, but he also helped in the planning of the reception and ended up taking a lot of... Read More stress off of us. We could not be happier with the services he provided and could not have asked for a better team to work with. Guests of all ages stayed on the dance floor all night and all were upset when the night ended! If you are on the fence about Kentucky Pro DJ just contact him, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kayla B

Kentucky Pro DJ is seriously so awesome! Jason was amazing to work with and was our favorite vendor throughout the entire wedding planning process. He had so many great ideas to help us fill in the gaps when needed and he was so capable of making our other wishes for music,... Read More the flow of the night, atmosphere, lighting, everything come true. Carrick House was beyond beautiful with the uplighting and the dance floor was nonstop with his music and MCing. Our friends and family are still talking about how great our DJ and music were and they loved watching Jason and his assistant party with us on the stage. He was a fantastic MC and made everything that night go so perfect. He was always checking in with us so we also felt comfortable with the flow. The photobooth that KY Pro DJ provides was also great! He was able to use our logo for the prints of the photos and his props were so great. We loved getting the second copy of the prints in book for us at the end of the night and we have dropbox files of them as well so we can continue to view them forever! Our guests loved the photobooth!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Courtney B

Jason and his team were SO wonderful to work with! Seriously the best! I basically told him to play whatever he wanted to keep the dance floor full and he did not disappoint. The atmosphere was so fun and everyone was dancing and having the best time. I couldn't have asked for... Read More anything more.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristen S

Jason Henninger was incredible! He took the time to get to know us, listen to our concerns and preferences, and personalized his DJ service specifically to us. He took control of the flow of our reception, kept us on track and even helped keep unwanted distractions to a minimum!... Read More He was an invaluable asset to our celebration and I owe much of our perfect wedding and reception to his organization, technical abilities and attention to detail. He offered suggestions for music selection and kept the dance floor filled all night! We are very thankful to have found him!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 TRACY D

Kentucky Pro DJ was outstanding, from the pre-planning, to the ceremony and reception. The dinner music set the perfect tone for the evening and the dance floor was on fire with people of all ages. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Donna H

As the mother of the bride I was responsible for payment and a great deal of scheduling and I found Ky Pro DJ to be just what we needed. Jason was great to work with as he was always professional and offered great services. We couldn't have been better satisfied and content with... Read More paying him for services at the end.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Levy B

We had a great experience with Jason and the team at Kentucky Pro DJ! Jason made sure we sat down and discuss what we wanted the reception to be like. He definitely brought our vision to life. We had so many guests who complemented on how much fun the reception was and how it... Read More felt just like a club (the idea that we wanted!). Not only was the DJ and MC service that fantastic, we also had great uplighting and a wonderful photobooth that captured all of the fun - we were so glad we did it because we were able to get pictures of the guests that the party that we didn't get from the photographer. Highly recommend Jason!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Rachel H

They were a bit pricier than others we looked at but we were extremely pleased with the value we received for the price. Sam was a true professional at our 08/13/2016 wedding keeping everything flowing well. These guys also had excellent equipment and were a pleasure to work... Read More with.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jason and his team at Kentucky Pro DJ! It was very important to my husband and I that we had a DJ that really got the party going at the reception and made it last all evening. Jason did just that! Our reception was a blast all thanks... Read More to him! Not only was Jason great for entertainment but he was so helpful with the planning process of our wedding as well. He helped me get our timeline together and asked about little details I would have never thought about! Jason made sure our whole day ran smoothly. He worked wonderfully with the rest of our vendors so we could have the dream day we always wanted. Thanks so much to Kentucky Pro DJ for helping make our day so special! I would recommend Jason and his team over and over again!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 meagan m

I can not say enough great things about Jason Henninger with Kentucky Pro DJ. From day one he was wonderful to work with. He always got back to me in a timely manner and he met with me to plan out the exact details of our reception. He made sure that we had exactly what we... Read More wanted and he was a huge help in making sure everything went smoothly and we stayed on schedule. BRIDES do not put the DJ to the side , it is a priority. Without Jason our reception would not have been the same. Our guests danced until the last song it was exactly what we wanted. I would definitely make booking your DJ a first on the priority list. We can not thank KY Pro DJ enough.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Ashley G

Jason and his team were amazing to work with. My husband and I really wanted a fun, laid back reception with a ton and dancing and they definitely delivered!! We also utilized their uplighting services and it made our reception space look fantastic and it really made our... Read More photographs pop! The photobooth kept our guests thoroughly entertained and I loved looking through the scrapbook that was prepared throughout the night and seeing how much fun everyone had. Having a professional like Jason in charge of the tone of the party made everything go so smoothly and my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the best night of our lives! Weddings can become pretty expensive fairly quickly but we are definitely grateful we prioritized Jason and his team, it was money well spent to have the party that we always wanted. Thank you again to the team at KyProDJ!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Emily V

Kentucky Pro Dj services did an outstanding job! I seriously could not have asked for anything better. Jason was easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to ensure that the night ran smoothly.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Lauren G

Using Kentucky Pro DJ was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. We had a tough time deciding between a DJ and a band and we are SO happy with the choice we made. Jason was extremely helpful and so responsive throughout the planning process. He even called... Read More a few days before to touch base and make sure we felt comfortable and excited for the party! We LOVE music and told Jason we wanted our reception to be a dance party from the time it started to the very end. Kentucky Pro DJ did not disappoint! We used Kentucky Pro DJ for the Photo Booth, Instagram station and uplighting as well. It was all completely flawless and we got so many compliments. They even had glow sticks which our crowd loved!! Jason checked in with us periodically to make sure we were having fun and reminded us to do what we wanted to do...dance! They read our group perfectly and always made sure we were happy throughout the night. Kentucky Pro DJ is the best!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Morgan T

Kentucky Pro DJ is the best in the business. If you want a flawless and organized wedding ceremony and reception you definitely need to hit up this amazing team. There shouldn't be another option!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Stephanie W

Jason and his team were wonderful!! Not only were they professional, but entertaining as well. They had the dance floor moving all night long, and that's exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016

Working with KY Pro DJ was a no-brainer for us. Jason & his group were one of the first vendors we chose once we began the wedding planning process, and he exceeded our expectations by leaps and bounds. KY Pro DJ kept the reception moving smoothly, and the dance floor was packed... Read More all night long. We've been married for 4 months now and we STILL have people come up to us and say how fun the reception was--which can be credited to KY Pro DJ and all of the awesomeness they brought to our special day. We purchased the up-lighting option last minute too. At first, we were skeptical as to whether it would be worth the extra money, but I can say for sure that the up-lighting is MOST definitely worth it. That feature just set off the decor, and created the atmosphere we were going for. Well worth it!! We also had a photo booth from KY Pro DJ--huge hit! We got married on New Year's Eve, so Jason suggested doing a confetti cannon at midnight (he supplied). Oh my goodness! This was the perfect touch! My husband and I can't think of enough good things to say about Jason and his team. We both highly recommend him, and if we definitely plan to use his services again in the future!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Tara D

Everyone was friendly and easy to work with. They provided us with tools to help us plan out the music needed for the ceremony. On the day of, they were flexible and responsive to requests from the guests. Russell really helped make the reception great!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Breana W

Jason and his team were absolutely perfect!! They were so organized from helping to plan the flow of the reception months before to making sure everything the day of goes smoothly. He is very knowledgable in knowing what works best and what doesn't. I trusted him completely in... Read More helping make decisions and I'm glad I did because everything went perfect! Our dance floor was packed full the entire night! It was so much fun! ! We also used their photo booth which was a huge hit! They provide someone to man the booth the whole time, they provide props, set up, take down, a disc with all of the photos, and a scrap book with all of the signed photos from the guests. I seriously cannot say enough good things about them!

Top Notch DJ

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Hannah H

The DJ was great on the front end. They handled a venue change very easily. They played all of the music we wanted and helped the flow of the event. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kristina H

Kentucky Pro DJ was at our wedding and we were blown away with how perfect everything turned out. We would definitely choose them again. Very dependable and professional.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Amanda S

In a few short words - Kentucky Pro DJ was the best decision we made in planning our wedding! If you want a fun wedding where people dance all night and rave about your reception for years to come, you need to book Kentucky Pro DJ! Kentucky Pro DJ provided the entertainment... Read More for our August 15th wedding and things could not have gone better! My husband and I were very picky about who would DJ our wedding, knowing that the DJ truly sets the tone for an event. After meeting several DJs and perusing reviews, it became obvious that we needed to meet with Jason and Kentucky Pro DJ. From the very first meeting, I was impressed by Jason. Being an attorney, I quickly realized I was a little more particular than most brides. However, Jason effortlessly weaved my detailed vision for our wedding reception with his extensive experience and skill. The result - a truly fantastic wedding reception. There wasn't a single moment during our four-hour reception that guests weren't dancing and enjoying themselves. My husband and I have gotten so many compliments, many of which have centered on Jason and Kentucky Pro DJ. Kentucky Pro DJ also provided our up-lighting and photo booth and all services were rendered beyond our expectations! I must compliment the photo booth specifically ... It was awesome that each photo booth session generated two prints (one for our guests and one for us)! People had a blast taking photos and we got to enjoy looking at them later! Not to mention, we also received a flash drive with a full size version of every single picture! Our guests were thrilled to also have a digital version of these pictures and I was able to effortlessly upload them to FaceBook! All in all, you can't go wrong with Jason and Kentucky Pro DJ! Trust them with your big day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Whitney H

KY Pr DJ was AMAZING! Start to finish for our Wedding on September 5th 2015! Jason was so easy an great to work with even with some of my more strange request! Will definitely use him for other events in the future!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jennifer G

Our wedding was a dream come true. We had some wonderful vendors including Jason and his team. We got a lot of compliments on him from our guests. We also enjoyed being able to pick songs we wanted to hear at certain parts of the reception. And we got to pick a do not play... Read More list. Would highly recommend, he takes a lot of pride in his work.