Keopix

serving Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Texas

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

100 Cummings Center Ste 327C, Beverly, MA serving Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Texas (512) 898-9396

BEST PHOTOBOOTH EVER

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Jennifer B

Nearly everyone at the wedding commented how much they LOVED this photobooth! The props were great, the attendant was professional, and the photos were great! Everything was completely custom and the photobooth detected how many people were in the photo and printed enough... Read More strips for each person! It really was a great value too. Definitely recommend this photobooth to anyone.

Affordable and Fun!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Susan H

We had a wonderful experience with Insta Photo Booth at our wedding. I did alot of research looking for a photobooth company and loved the open booth concept that Insta Photo Booth had. They were also EXTREMELY affordable AND every guest received their photos within a minute of... Read More taking the pictures. I paid a small amount extra to receive a copy of all the photos taken at our wedding and I'm so thrilled to add them to all the other professional photos we have. They provided the props free of charge, had two attendants and offer free backdrops (I paid extra for a nicer backdrop that matched our wedding colors). I couldn't recommend Insta Photo Booth more! They are affordable, easy to work with, and the quality was amazing! I highly recommend them.

What a big hit at the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014

Inst- a- photo booth was awesome!!! I can not say enough good things about them. My entire wedding there was a line for the photo booth. All my guests loved the props and it was such a big hit.... I had so many compliments and we are so happy we used them! The photo quality was... Read More awesome and the pictures printed with in seconds!! By the time you put the props down your photo was ready! I would highly recommend them and will be using them on future events!!!

Wonderful Company

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Meghan R

I was married just over 8 months ago and guests are still complimenting the photo booth at our wedding! The pictures guests left us were both hilarious and heartfelt; our guests loved every minute of being in front of the camera. I am so glad that we got to work with such... Read More wonderful people and now have the photobook they gave us as a ‘candid’ memory of the night.

SO much fun!

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Lauren V

We hired this photo booth company and we got the most amazing candid and hilarious photos of our guests because of them. Easy to work with from day one Minh and Karen were professional, polite and helpful. They have upgraded to a freestanding photo booth that allows 8 of your... Read More friends to get in one photo and the props they have are much more exciting and funny than just the normal feather boa or stick on mustache. They also made me an amazing photobook with little messages written by our guests. I think i will treasure this book more than the guest book that we had on the card table.