Creating Timeless Weddings

Kesh Events is a premier wedding and event planning company known for creating exquisite events in chicago and exclusive worldwide destinations. We take pride in our intimate, unique and detailed approach to planning; crafting a fusion of beauty and romance for your wedding. No detail is left untouched. We understand how important your wedding day is for you and will work closely with you to make it perfect. Our Couples get to enjoy an interactive wedding planning process as we orchestrate the details of your dream wedding. Our creative partners are the creme of the crop in the wedding and event industry and we all work seamlessly to create an extraordinary experience for you and your guests. We are your one stop shop for all your event needs.

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Dymond S

Where do I begin? My husband and I could not have asked for a better coordination company. Akeshi and her team missed no details when it came to providing professional, organized, timely, and absolutely impeccable services. I was blown away with their precision to meet with all... Read More vendors involved with the wedding, at the venue for the wedding, on the same day, prior to the big day, to do a full and thorough walk though. This ensured that everyone would be on the same page in terms of time and organization. There are so many factors that come into play when planning awedding and it’s far to easy to forget about the smallest things that can ultimately be devastating on the big day. But Kesh Events missed no beats, and planned ahead for all unforeseen circumstances. They were in tune with the entire wedding, even down to knowing when I felt uncomfortable in my shoes and on immediate standby with my second more comfortable pair, amazing! Not only did they do a wonderful job but have left a lasting impression for all my guest to see.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kris J

Working with Akeshi and her team was one of the best decisions we made regarding wedding planning. She is meticulous and organized. Her follow up and follow through were just what we needed. Akeshi handled all of the communication with vendors during the planning stages and on... Read More the wedding day. By engaging Akeshi and her team we truly had peace of mind that everything would go smoothly and it did! I did't realize what a huge help her team would be on the wedding day. Their presence and coordination allowed us to enjoy every single moment of our big day completely hassel free. I would highly recommend not only hiring a planner, but that it be Akeshi and her team. She is professional, accountable and wonderfully friendley - she is top-notch!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nicole T

Where do I begin...when I think of Akeshi and her team, so many wonderful things come to mind. My wedding was 7-7-17 and I reached out to Kesh Events in January after reaching out to a few event planners in the industry. From the initial phone consultation with Shalamar I was... Read More greatly impressed. So I had to meet Akeshi in person and from entering her warm, fabulous office space I was amazed at her work. Most importantly she understood my vision for our special day right away...so not only was I beyond impressed with her planning capabilities but also her vision for the design. Without much thought we immediately went with Akeshi and her team for planning and design. Let me tell you her team has the connections and move quick to exceed your expectations!!! Our minds were blown away...anytime we thought of something within a couple days appointments were made and/or tasks were confirmed and completed!! Talk about Wonder Woman!! Considering my husband and I were extremely busy leading up to our big day...Akeshi and her team made everything effortless and I completely had trust in her. Although always professional they seemed like an extension of our family and that meant a lot to me...we were more than just a “customer”, she was passionate from beginning to the end and she wanted to fully execute my vision. I can go on and on and write a book about my positive wedding experience with Kesh Events and team. So let’s get to the big day...I had an idea of what to expect but what took place was beyond my imagination!! Everything was exceptional and with excellence...I was wowed, our guests felt like royalty, here we are months later and people are still raving about our fabulous wedding that should’ve been televised (LOL no seriously 😉). I’ll end with this I’m not a “crybaby” especially in front of people...but when I saw how she had transformed the venue I cried like a baby (there are pictures to prove this😩). I cannot thank Akeshi enough and give her enough props...if I had to do it again, I would do it all over again and I definitely wouldn’t change a thing!! There is no wedding without love and...Akeshi in the mix!!!😊

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christina S

The entire team at Kesh Events took the stress out of planning our wedding! They were great at listening to the concept my fiance and I envisioned then coupled that with their design experience which created an absolutely stunning atmosphere! Akeshi's team made the one month... Read More planning experience well worth it! They exceeded our expectations and I will continue to recommend them to friends and family who are looking for experts to make their wedding day and experience flawless!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lauren V

Akeshi is super fun to work with and makes the entire reception look beautiful! Her flower arrangements are gorgeous and her creative mind is spectacular! My husband and I both loved working with Akeshi. Thank you Akeshi! 😘

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Akeshi is amazing. We literally went to her and were like we want to get married in Greece, which we have never been, and need you to help up with everything. She went above and beyond and created an experience that we will remember forever.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 JP T

Working with Akeshi and the staff at Kesh Events was such an amazing experience. Akeshi took the time to sit down with me and figure out my vision for our big day and boy did she ever make that vision come to life. There was not a single detail that was missed. From the... Read More beautiful bouquets, to the table centerpieces, and our amazing chuppah decor. Additionally, the team members were so amazing to work with and super sweet. They were always there to make sure I had everything I needed and also to ensure that everything went according to schedule and by the numbers. If you are planning a wedding and want a top notch planning and design expert who truly cares about all of her clients, I HIGHLY recommend Akeshi and Kesh Events.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Chelsea L

Akeshi, you stopped at nothing to make sure I had the most incredible day/weekend of my life. You gave me comfort and peace of mind when I needed it the most, and everything turned out perfectly. Nothing I can say could truly translate the gratitude Jeff and I have for you. Your... Read More effortless execution, and delivery are nothing short of 5 stars.... from picking the right vendors to the little things like spending time getting to know us. Your talent and expertise far exceeds anything I know. Our whole wedding weekend was everything we imagined and far more. Thank you for creating memories that will for sure last a lifetime. Akeshi you rock!!! With love, Chelsea Lazkani

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Michelle D

Working with Akeshi and her incredibly talented team at Kesh events is always such a pleasure. From the incredibly creative design process to the day of the event this team is responsive, professional and so much fun. As a wedding planner and venue owner I cannot say enough... Read More about their talent and integrity! Highly reccomend!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kimberly A

Although Akeshi's designs and visions are beautiful, I had a consultation with her and after two weeks never received a proposal. I contacted her assistant and she informed me that it normally takes about 2-3 weeks, so I waited. Two months later after not receiving anything I... Read More emailed again and told them due to lack of response I would no longer need their services. If there was a lack of communication to start, how would it be as my wedding date approached!?

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 NK N

I used Kesh Events services for my wedding on 08/06/16. Akeshi and Mary are excellent wedding planners. I thought I could plan my wedding all by myself. WRONG!!! I was totally wrong. They are very detailed oriented in that on my 1st encounter with Akeshi and Mary, I was given a... Read More check list as a guide. They are very professional. On the day of my wedding, they were with me from the beginning to the end of the event (i.e from my make-up session to the end of the event). They made sure they attended to all my needs and that the bridal party and groomsmen were ok. They made sure things got done in a timely manner. The event was very smooth and they did an excellent job coordinating the event. I'll recommend Akeshi and Mary to anyone needing help planning their event because THEY ARE JUST THAT GOOD. Believe me. It's just that simple... They are extremely good. Can't go wrong with the services that they have to offer.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie L

Akeshi and her team were AMAZING! Actually, they were more than just AMAZING! Akeshi and her team really had my dream wedding come to life. She worked with my fiance and I from the very beginning of our planning stages and boy was she worth it! She made planning fun and easy.... Read More Not only is she a great planner but she is a sweet and wonderful person who is so easy to work with. It is almost like planning a wedding with your bestie! Akeshi and her team not only delivered planning services but she also delivered design. My guests can not stop gushing about the exquisite floral pieces and design which brought such class and elegance to my loft space. My wedding day could not have been more perfect and it was definitely thanks to Akeshi and her team. I would recommend her in a heart beat! <3

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 B M

Kesh Events was absolutely amazing to us, our family, and our guests! We had a specific vision for our wedding and really had several small details that needed to be implemented and go off without a hitch! Akeshi and her team were flawless!!! We received the very best attention... Read More to detail. There were even some things that as the bride I did not think of, like someone bringing my relief shoes to me right after the ceremony, or making sure my touch-up makeup was in a bag close by during the reception that someone from her team held. The attention on us as the bride and groom was amazing. Akeshi was right there the whole time and there was nothing to focus on except each other and really getting to enjoy our wedding from beginning to end! We were very comfortable. Our special day was extremely organized, and flowed perfectly with Kesh Events and Akeshi guiding the ship. I would recommend Akeshi and her Kesh Events team to everyone that wants a memorable, professional, and great team to trust with something as important and as a special as your wedding. Akeshi's credentials and experience helped us make the initial decision to work together, but the Kesh team's execution made our wedding even more amazing and a true experience! We are so thankful and glad that everything was really taken care of. We loved, loved, loved, working with Akeshi and would not change a thing. Just awesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jillian R

Kesh and her staff were absolutely amazing. As someone who never even actually thought about having a wedding, I was a bit overwhelmed and all over the place with the details. Kesh was able to articulate my vision when no one was able to understand exactly how I wanted my... Read More wedding to feel and look. Also, Kesh recommended our photographer, who was a total gem! The venue staff were an absolute nightmare, Kesh managed those people with impeccable grace so that my guests didn't experience a single hiccup. I would definitely recommend Kesh and her staff for any event.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Dionne O

I'd been following Kesh Events for about 2 years on Instagram prior to getting engaged. So once the engagement happened it was a no brainer to contact them. Most of my major wedding vendors were booked ahead of time. So as the date got closer it was only tying loose ends. They... Read More recommended a fabulous engagement photographer and booked my favorite photographer for my wedding. I saw my vision come to life at the reception. Such a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth R

WOW! I cannot say enough nice things about Akeshi and her team. To be honest, going into the big day I was a little worried regardless of who we were to go with for our planner. We had met with and done research on several vendors because we were picky....you should be on... Read More your big day right?!? You want the day to go flawlessly and don't want to have to think about forgetting the little details. The moment I met Akeshi I was impressed by her organization and class, not to mention she has such a fun and loving personality that I knew I would enjoy working with her. Leading up to our big event I felt very confident in our decision to work together. Akeshi and her team delivered the PERFECT day! They went above and beyond our expectations which we are forever grateful for.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Colleen F

I found kesh events on Instagram-2 years prior to our wedding. Our initial call was over an hour long and I fell in love! Most planners I takes to said with my budget there wasn't much I could do but kesh was so positive and helped me figure out what I wanted. I had hired her... Read More for styling and day of coordinator. I don't think the styling was 100% needed and my family thought I was nuts getting a day of coordinator but when they met Desiree at the rehearsal they all changed their minds. With this team by my side I barely freaked out all day-outside of the normal waking down the aisle butterflies. Desiree coordinated all the last details with my other vendors-created timelines and when I was running late from hair to my parents house to begin pictures-they helped the photographers start detail pictures poured my bridesmaids mimosas as we started pictures. And at the end of the night packed up our stuff from the reception. Which is the last thing you want to that night. Kesh events is amazing and I have been highly recommending them to my friends who are getting married next year! Thank you for helping our big day go as smoothly as possible!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Ifeoma O

Words can't explain how happy and satisfied i was with Akeshi and her team. They made my day soo beautiful that I had absolutely nothing to worry about. They are just everything you need and more for a planner. Most importantly not only did they make sure everything went... Read More according to plan, they also made sure I was very well taken care of which was really sweet. Love you guys 😘😘

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Ifeoma O

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Brittany L

When you are planning a wedding it can be an overwhelming process. Akeshi and her team made the process so enjoyable. Even with brining in tons of pictures of design ideas, she was able to sculpt the most beautiful wedding I could have ever dreamed of. Planning my wedding went... Read More from stressful to excitement. I was able to have KESH Event coordinate my wedding from a few months out. Through my dress fittings, meetings with the venue and walk through this amazing team was there. I could not have asked for a better company to be apart of my wedding a bring it to life. Akeshi was truly my wedding fairy godmother. No matter where you are in the world, your dream wedding is possible with KESH Events. Thank you for making my dream wedding possible, I am forever grateful. Xoxo Mrs. Oakley

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Marissa K

Kesh is the ABSOLUTE best! She took my vision and turned it to reality. Every single detail was perfect! The floral arrangements were BEYOND unbelivable! I would tell any bride that their service is a wedding MUST! They worked with our budget to create a fairytale wedding that... Read More blew my our minds. My dad's direct quote the day after the wedding "Akeshi and crew was worth every penny! Best investment for the wedding!" Thank you for making our day so special! We absolutely adore you!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Akeshi and her team at Kesh events were beyond amazing. Where do I begin. I feel as if I gained a sister and a friend. From the beginning she put my mind at ease and gave me an outline and estimates budget of what I expected. She always replied to my emails and would be early to... Read More appointments even when I was late and never complained. She was present at my dress fittings and even did some of my bridal shopping for me that I didn't have time for including gifts for my bridesmaids. She was always present and I believed in her and her team. She put together an amazing team of vendors that was well suited for my taste. The wedding day was amazing and the flowers, decor, timeline was more than I had imagined. She rocked it. She even dropped me and my husband off at the end of the night because our limo had left. If you need an amazing wedding planning team, who is patient, will go above and beyond for you then look no further. The wedding was so amazing that we got accepted for a feature in inside weddings that we now have as a keepsake. We love keshevents and will be forever grateful.

Top Notch

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

If you are looking for a planner in the Chicago area or anywhere else, stop your search here. My husband and I got married 12.12 at the Drake Hotel in Chicago and we still can't believe how smoothly and perfect everything went. We feel like we had a fairytale wedding and our... Read More guests have given us the same feedback. Even though I do not live in Chicago and wasn't able to meet with Akeshi face to face very often, she did a great job understanding who I am and what I wanted. From the very first phone call, I realized how many connections Akeshi has in the Chicago market and her great relationships with vendors made the whole planning process go very smoothly. Akeshi and her team are the DREAM team!

The Absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Where to begin. I cant say enough about Kesh Events and team. They were truly amazing and our wedding was successful because of them. Our guests still give us compliments about our big day. From the planning to design concept and the execution. Everything was PERFECT! We are... Read More truly grateful for the Kesh Events team and they will always be in our hearts forever. If you are looking for a company that will keep you same and produce a magical wedding for you, this is it! Love, E+S

The Kesh Event Experience

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Roseline O

My experience working with Kesh Event and her team has been an absolute joy... They are very approachable and easy to express your need. This is one big aspect i was worried about and this luxury event company absolutely put all my fears to rest. All the way down from my... Read More invitations to the fine details of my menu cards they have been nothing but perfection. For my future occasions, i will definitely consider the company & their services again. Brides are you looking for an approachable company looking to put all your tensions and fears to rest. Well look no further Kesh Event will have you covered all the way. Cheers Rosie

Akeshi Akinseye - Luxury Event Planner/Designer & Author

Akeshi is the founder of Kesh Luxury Group. Her unique style and passion for transforming any space into lush and romantic settings has helped to establish her as a premier planner and event designer for clients all over the world. Her clientele includes celebrities and athletes. Akeshi is the author of the best-selling book, “The Art of Floral And Event Design.” Her positivity, keen eye, attention to detail and knack for perfection is what her clients love about her. She brings the art of creativity and personalization to every single event making her the best at what she does.