Creating Timeless Weddings

Kesh Events is a premier wedding and event planning company known for creating exquisite events in chicago and exclusive worldwide destinations. We take pride in our intimate, unique and detailed approach to planning; crafting a fusion of beauty and romance for your wedding. No detail is left untouched. We understand how important your wedding day is for you and will work closely with you to make it perfect. Our Couples get to enjoy an interactive wedding planning process as we orchestrate the details of your dream wedding. Our creative partners are the creme of the crop in the wedding and event industry and we all work seamlessly to create an extraordinary experience for you and your guests. We are your one stop shop for all your event needs.

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie L

Akeshi and her team were AMAZING! Actually, they were more than just AMAZING! Akeshi and her team really had my dream wedding come to life. She worked with my fiance and I from the very beginning of our planning stages and boy was she worth it! She made planning fun and easy.... Read More Not only is she a great planner but she is a sweet and wonderful person who is so easy to work with. It is almost like planning a wedding with your bestie! Akeshi and her team not only delivered planning services but she also delivered design. My guests can not stop gushing about the exquisite floral pieces and design which brought such class and elegance to my loft space. My wedding day could not have been more perfect and it was definitely thanks to Akeshi and her team. I would recommend her in a heart beat! <3

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 B M

Kesh Events was absolutely amazing to us, our family, and our guests! We had a specific vision for our wedding and really had several small details that needed to be implemented and go off without a hitch! Akeshi and her team were flawless!!! We received the very best attention... Read More to detail. There were even some things that as the bride I did not think of, like someone bringing my relief shoes to me right after the ceremony, or making sure my touch-up makeup was in a bag close by during the reception that someone from her team held. The attention on us as the bride and groom was amazing. Akeshi was right there the whole time and there was nothing to focus on except each other and really getting to enjoy our wedding from beginning to end! We were very comfortable. Our special day was extremely organized, and flowed perfectly with Kesh Events and Akeshi guiding the ship. I would recommend Akeshi and her Kesh Events team to everyone that wants a memorable, professional, and great team to trust with something as important and as a special as your wedding. Akeshi's credentials and experience helped us make the initial decision to work together, but the Kesh team's execution made our wedding even more amazing and a true experience! We are so thankful and glad that everything was really taken care of. We loved, loved, loved, working with Akeshi and would not change a thing. Just awesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth R

WOW! I cannot say enough nice things about Akeshi and her team. To be honest, going into the big day I was a little worried regardless of who we were to go with for our planner. We had met with and done research on several vendors because we were picky....you should be on... Read More your big day right?!? You want the day to go flawlessly and don't want to have to think about forgetting the little details. The moment I met Akeshi I was impressed by her organization and class, not to mention she has such a fun and loving personality that I knew I would enjoy working with her. Leading up to our big event I felt very confident in our decision to work together. Akeshi and her team delivered the PERFECT day! They went above and beyond our expectations which we are forever grateful for.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 NK N

I used Kesh Events services for my wedding on 08/06/16. Akeshi and Mary are excellent wedding planners. I thought I could plan my wedding all by myself. WRONG!!! I was totally wrong. They are very detailed oriented in that on my 1st encounter with Akeshi and Mary, I was given a... Read More check list as a guide. They are very professional. On the day of my wedding, they were with me from the beginning to the end of the event (i.e from my make-up session to the end of the event). They made sure they attended to all my needs and that the bridal party and groomsmen were ok. They made sure things got done in a timely manner. The event was very smooth and they did an excellent job coordinating the event. I'll recommend Akeshi and Mary to anyone needing help planning their event because THEY ARE JUST THAT GOOD. Believe me. It's just that simple... They are extremely good. Can't go wrong with the services that they have to offer.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jillian R

Kesh and her staff were absolutely amazing. As someone who never even actually thought about having a wedding, I was a bit overwhelmed and all over the place with the details. Kesh was able to articulate my vision when no one was able to understand exactly how I wanted my... Read More wedding to feel and look. Also, Kesh recommended our photographer, who was a total gem! The venue staff were an absolute nightmare, Kesh managed those people with impeccable grace so that my guests didn't experience a single hiccup. I would definitely recommend Kesh and her staff for any event.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Dionne O

I'd been following Kesh Events for about 2 years on Instagram prior to getting engaged. So once the engagement happened it was a no brainer to contact them. Most of my major wedding vendors were booked ahead of time. So as the date got closer it was only tying loose ends. They... Read More recommended a fabulous engagement photographer and booked my favorite photographer for my wedding. I saw my vision come to life at the reception. Such a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Colleen F

I found kesh events on Instagram-2 years prior to our wedding. Our initial call was over an hour long and I fell in love! Most planners I takes to said with my budget there wasn't much I could do but kesh was so positive and helped me figure out what I wanted. I had hired her... Read More for styling and day of coordinator. I don't think the styling was 100% needed and my family thought I was nuts getting a day of coordinator but when they met Desiree at the rehearsal they all changed their minds. With this team by my side I barely freaked out all day-outside of the normal waking down the aisle butterflies. Desiree coordinated all the last details with my other vendors-created timelines and when I was running late from hair to my parents house to begin pictures-they helped the photographers start detail pictures poured my bridesmaids mimosas as we started pictures. And at the end of the night packed up our stuff from the reception. Which is the last thing you want to that night. Kesh events is amazing and I have been highly recommending them to my friends who are getting married next year! Thank you for helping our big day go as smoothly as possible!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Ifeoma O

Words can't explain how happy and satisfied i was with Akeshi and her team. They made my day soo beautiful that I had absolutely nothing to worry about. They are just everything you need and more for a planner. Most importantly not only did they make sure everything went... Read More according to plan, they also made sure I was very well taken care of which was really sweet. Love you guys 😘😘

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Ifeoma O

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Brittany L

When you are planning a wedding it can be an overwhelming process. Akeshi and her team made the process so enjoyable. Even with brining in tons of pictures of design ideas, she was able to sculpt the most beautiful wedding I could have ever dreamed of. Planning my wedding went... Read More from stressful to excitement. I was able to have KESH Event coordinate my wedding from a few months out. Through my dress fittings, meetings with the venue and walk through this amazing team was there. I could not have asked for a better company to be apart of my wedding a bring it to life. Akeshi was truly my wedding fairy godmother. No matter where you are in the world, your dream wedding is possible with KESH Events. Thank you for making my dream wedding possible, I am forever grateful. Xoxo Mrs. Oakley

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Marissa K

Kesh is the ABSOLUTE best! She took my vision and turned it to reality. Every single detail was perfect! The floral arrangements were BEYOND unbelivable! I would tell any bride that their service is a wedding MUST! They worked with our budget to create a fairytale wedding that... Read More blew my our minds. My dad's direct quote the day after the wedding "Akeshi and crew was worth every penny! Best investment for the wedding!" Thank you for making our day so special! We absolutely adore you!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Akeshi and her team at Kesh events were beyond amazing. Where do I begin. I feel as if I gained a sister and a friend. From the beginning she put my mind at ease and gave me an outline and estimates budget of what I expected. She always replied to my emails and would be early to... Read More appointments even when I was late and never complained. She was present at my dress fittings and even did some of my bridal shopping for me that I didn't have time for including gifts for my bridesmaids. She was always present and I believed in her and her team. She put together an amazing team of vendors that was well suited for my taste. The wedding day was amazing and the flowers, decor, timeline was more than I had imagined. She rocked it. She even dropped me and my husband off at the end of the night because our limo had left. If you need an amazing wedding planning team, who is patient, will go above and beyond for you then look no further. The wedding was so amazing that we got accepted for a feature in inside weddings that we now have as a keepsake. We love keshevents and will be forever grateful.

Top Notch

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

If you are looking for a planner in the Chicago area or anywhere else, stop your search here. My husband and I got married 12.12 at the Drake Hotel in Chicago and we still can't believe how smoothly and perfect everything went. We feel like we had a fairytale wedding and our... Read More guests have given us the same feedback. Even though I do not live in Chicago and wasn't able to meet with Akeshi face to face very often, she did a great job understanding who I am and what I wanted. From the very first phone call, I realized how many connections Akeshi has in the Chicago market and her great relationships with vendors made the whole planning process go very smoothly. Akeshi and her team are the DREAM team!

The Absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Where to begin. I cant say enough about Kesh Events and team. They were truly amazing and our wedding was successful because of them. Our guests still give us compliments about our big day. From the planning to design concept and the execution. Everything was PERFECT! We are... Read More truly grateful for the Kesh Events team and they will always be in our hearts forever. If you are looking for a company that will keep you same and produce a magical wedding for you, this is it! Love, E+S

The Kesh Event Experience

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Roseline O

My experience working with Kesh Event and her team has been an absolute joy... They are very approachable and easy to express your need. This is one big aspect i was worried about and this luxury event company absolutely put all my fears to rest. All the way down from my... Read More invitations to the fine details of my menu cards they have been nothing but perfection. For my future occasions, i will definitely consider the company & their services again. Brides are you looking for an approachable company looking to put all your tensions and fears to rest. Well look no further Kesh Event will have you covered all the way. Cheers Rosie

Made our dream wedding a reality

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Where do I begin? We were blessed to have been able to work with Kesh Events and were lucky enough to have booked them early, since they are high in demand. My Husband and I got married back on September 4th of this year (Labor day weekend) and the whole wedding went better than... Read More we could have imagined. During my initial wedding planner/designer search, I was looking for someone that had a similar stylistic vision to mine and Kesh hit it right on the nail. First of all, she does an excellent job of projecting a bride’s vision and her design schemes are spectacular. The decorations were beautiful and it was all thanks to the owner and main planner, Akeshi. She was always on top of everything and has A CLASS employees working with her which makes this whole process stress-free. For the most part, Akeshi took care of the decorations and design of our wedding venue/church and Brianne handled the itinerary for the day and communication to all vendors and guests. Brianne was a Godsend and was responsible for making sure everything went according to plan. On your wedding day, you should not have the slightest worry about anything, and that was the case for us thanks to Brianne’s professional and outstanding commitment on making sure that we had the perfect wedding. I can go on and on about how amazing Kesh events is but it will do it no justice, so just know this, by booking them you will not only have a stress-free wedding but also the most beautiful wedding of your dreams and we all know that’s every girl’s dream!

Our Dream Wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

My wedding was EVERYTHING!! And I mean that in every sense of the word. Thank you Akeshi for everything you did to make my day fabulous!! I cannot even begin to go through all the "amazingness" of our day. I loved working with Akeshi from day one because she KNOWS her stuff and... Read More her attention to detail is incredible. She would sit with me on the phone while i went through everything i wanted: she listened, delivered, and went above and beyond. The best part is...she kept me laughing the entire time. Even when i would be stressed out about wedding planning she was always there to be keep me laughing. I miss my wedding thoroughly. Thanks to Kesh Events, I was able to soak in and enjoy every minute of it because i knew we were in great hands. My guests were happy, our mums and families were happy, and we were extremely happy. The Kesh Events Team was absolutely phenomenal. My wedding took place in Glendale, California with 420 guests and everyone was in AWE of how smoothly things went and how amazing the venue looked (the florals and decor were out of this world!). The fact that she is based in Chicago and was able to gracefully execute everything we discussed was just incredible. We were ON TIME in every way possible from start to finish. Everything ran smoothly. Akeshi had a timeline for all vendors and everyone stuck to it diligently. If you are in need for a wedding planner/designer, look no further because Kesh Events will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding. Akeshi, I cannot thank you enough for the sleepless nights, the random calls, emails, and texts. Most importantly, thank you for bringing my dream wedding to life and even surpassing what I had ever imagined. Love, Omo & Victor.

They Do it All.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

There aren't enough words to express how amazing the Kesh Events team was in planning and executing our fairytale wedding. We live in NYC but were married in Chicago and at no point in time did it feel like we were over 750 miles away when it came to dealing with wedding details... Read More and vendors due to the expertise and organization of Kesh Events. The entire process was seamless. I actually became worried that I wasn't as panicked as people make you think brides should be/are. But there was absolutely no reason for me to be and Kesh Events constantly reassured me of that. Everything you can think of and all those things you never knew you had to think about were taken care of by Kesh Events; from EVERY detail at the wedding to all the communication the year leading up to the wedding. They were full of kind and calming words. They made sure we stayed on track from the day we started our planning relationship til literally the very last minute of our wedding. They were heaven sent and I would HIGHLY recommend them. I can honestly say that my husband and I would've been completely lost without them. --Danielle

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 LaToya L

Where to start?! Our big day was absolutely perfect and we owe it all to Akeshi and her team. I wasn't the typical bride. You know, the kind who had been dreaming of her wedding since grade school and had a scrapbook full of ideas. I had never imagined the dress, venue,... Read More flowers or any of it until after my husband proposed and when he did, I was immediately overwhelmed. We live in Indiana but our families are mostly in Chicago. We decided early on to have the wedding in Chicago so it would be more convenient for our guests. I knew I was in over my head so I started the search for a planner. I still remember our first call. It was if I had known her for years. She was pleasant, energetic, and not afraid to give me honest truths when needed. From the very beginning she helped us establish a realistic budget and ensured we kept to a timeline. She put me at ease that my vision (once I finally established one) would come to fruition. She made the planning process a walk in the park. Then the big day came. Again she was there every step of the way. Just when I didn't think it could get any better, we arrive at our venue and the decor was ahhhhh-mazzzzzing. My guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was to this day. To get to the point, because of her, we could really enjoy every moment with our loved ones on such a special day. If you are looking for wedding planning and design services, look no further. Besides the groom, Kesh Events was the best decision I ever made when it came to my wedding day.

Destination Dream

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Akeshi is an outstanding planner. From the beginning, she and her staff were attentive and very helpful in learning about our wishes and, more importantly, our budget. We were married in Negril, Jamaica and the resort required that we work with their on-site coordinator.... Read More Kesh worked very well with the coordinator and the two of them ensured that our wedding was beautiful and had the local touches that we dreamt about. Her attention to decorative details and her keen ability to refine everything is definitely her strength! Thanks for everything Akeshi! Love, Katrice & Deshaun

Best decision EVER

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 sola b

Going into the wedding planning process, I had my reservations about recruiting a wedding planner. I had heard so many horror stories from friends and colleagues so I decided not to bother myself with hiring anyone. A couple of months after I got engaged, I bought my dress from... Read More a fabulous boutique in downtown Chicago and little did i know, that encounter would completely transform the wedding planning process for me. They handed me a cute little business card for Kesh Events and told me to check it out. I actually forgot about it since I had already kind of made up my mind about hiring a wedding a planner. The night my husband and I started putting together a budget, I came across that business card while digging around in my purse. Something told me to call and set up a meeting just to check it out at the very least. This was by far the best wedding decision that I made! From organizing our wedding vendors, to designing and orchestrating the beautiful venue decor, everything was magnificent. Akeshi and her team were such a pleasure to work with. I am normally a very laid back person but as most people who have been through the wedding planning process know, stress likes to sneak in at the worst times. I literally can't recall any moments when I felt overwhelmed or strained. The entire process was SEAMLESS. Kesh Events literally took our vision and effortlessly turned it into the amazing reality that has come to be the best day of our lives!

2015-10-16T12:26:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sola and Olu for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure working with you both. xoxo

No Regrets with Kesh Events

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Shaena H

Throughout my wedding day, many of my guests commented on how calm I was for a bride, and I attribute this to Kesh Events. Akeshi and her team were organized, professional, and attentive throughout the planning process, which allowed me to relax and truly enjoy our big day. A... Read More few of the ways Kesh Events went above and beyond: facilitated our rehearsal, picked up my gown, delivered breakfast+lunch to the bridal party, packed and delivered all gifts+materials from the reception, etc. Kesh Events greatly exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend them for a seamless wedding day.

2015-08-31T23:11:16 Response from the vendor

Dear Shaena and James, It was an absolute pleasure working with you both for your stunning wedding at The Waldorf. Thank you for the kind words and trusting us with your big day. xx

awesome service!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Chinelo E

I used Kesh events as my wedding planner and for decor for my wedding. Her service was awesome!! My wedding day went perfectly and the decor was beautiful. I was told on multiple occasions that I had the most beautiful wedding a guest had been to. The setting was classy and... Read More elegant, and it was definitely worth the cost. The team is very easy to work and communicate with. They are very organized and making your wedding day what you want it to be is their top priority. I would recommend Kesh Events and I would definitely use her services again. Her attention to detail and creativity are definite strengths. It truly was a pleasure working with this team!!

2015-09-10T11:04:05 Response from the vendor

Dear Chinelo, It was our pleasure working with you and Jerel. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Love, Akeshi and Team. xxoo!

Our dream came true

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

We're busy professionals in training, and wanted a small and simple, elegant Indo-Pak wedding reception on a budget, in downtown Chicago. Akeshi came highly recommended and I decided to invest in an event planner. It was the best decision I could have made. She was on top of... Read More everything since day 1. We started by planning a detailed calendar from Day 1, stayed mostly on track, and I enjoyed every single minute of it. I trusted her more than myself throughout the process. Akeshi was dependable, reliable, honest and extremely responsible. One of her biggest assets is her creativity. There were times when we ran short of budget and she pulled through with brilliant creative ideas at minimum cost to us. Another tremendous asset is her progressional demeanor, and happy spirit. On the day of the reception, we had everything timed to the last second. Our guests had a lovely evening, were impressed by the decor and arrangements as well as the organization which is rarely seen in Indo-Pak weddings. Also, the food was amazing and the decor was spectacular. Everything was done to perfection. On top of a busy night, she kept checking on me to make sure I was doing okay. She was my sister that day. I truly appreciated this since I don't have a sister and was longing for one. Now, I have one for life! My hubby was happy to see me happy and relieved on our special day. All thanks to Akeshi. We love you!

Great Planner! Happy Bride :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Olamide L

Akeshi did a great job from the beginning to the end. She was attentive, made sure she did weekly check-in's with us and never showed frustration with our slowness in getting things done. Kesh Events was able to manage our wedding of over 400 guests and our day was perfect.... Read More She took all the worry and all off our hands so my husband and I could enjoy our day. The day events were very seamless, she has really thought of everything a bride could need, down to safety pins! She was attentive to my husband and I both before and during the event. From rehearsals, to breakfasts, to organizing bridesmaids and groomsmen.. I really could go on and on! This is a great company, and I will hire them again if I'm planning another big event.

Akeshi Akinseye - Luxury Event Planner/Designer & Author

Akeshi is the founder of Kesh Luxury Group. Her unique style and passion for transforming any space into lush and romantic settings has helped to establish her as a premier planner and event designer for clients all over the world. Her clientele includes celebrities and athletes. Akeshi is the author of the best-selling book, “The Art of Floral And Event Design.” Her positivity, keen eye, attention to detail and knack for perfection is what her clients love about her. She brings the art of creativity and personalization to every single event making her the best at what she does.