Kevin's Photography

Albuquerque and surrounding areas

When Quality Counts

Kevin's Photography is New Mexico's premier wedding photography studio. With over 30 years experience and a knowledgeable team of wedding specialists Kevin's Photography is proud to provide a world class photography experience to many couples a year.

$0-$999

Online Proofing, Wedding Albums

2414 Juan Tabo NE, Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque and surrounding areas (505) 345-6322

Even the Guests Were Impressed!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Karissa F

Kevin was our photographer and he was FANTASTIC! I spoke with him a few days before the wedding to tell him exactly what we did and didn't want and he totally honored that, which I am very grateful for. Many of our guests even commented on how much they enjoyed his sense of... Read More humor and how grateful they were that he had his daughter/assistant pass out cards telling them where to find the photos. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! We are going to have a hard time picking photos for our album because they're amazing! Also, they were done within a week while friends of ours waited for over a month. The prices are totally worth it- honestly I found them to be fair.

Best pictures and best people to work with!

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Brianna O

With some things in life you get what you pay for; Wine, surgerys, and most certainly wedding photographs. The day goes so fast so the only way to remember it is to have the best photographs. Kevin's photographs turned out better than the wedding even did. They look so... Read More amazing and are such a stunning way to remember the day! he stepped in at many turns in the day to assist in other ways, like directing us on how to cut the cake and other wedding essentials when the assisting staff at out venue fell short. Worth every single penny for breathtaking photographs of everything and more.

Classic Wedding

Reviewed on 12/13/2011 J d

As an older couple paying for everything ourselves, Kevin's worked within our budget and provided outstanding service. The quality was better tnan I had hoped for.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Sarah W

I have booked Kevin's Photography for my daughter's upcoming wedding and the service has been excellent! We can't wait to have him photograph the wedding. He's the best in New Mexico!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Tanya B

We did an engagement photo shoot with Robert at the Botanical Gardens. The shoot went great. he was a great photographer. He was funny, and entertaining. The shoot went very smoothly and the photos came out excellent.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Alexandra C

Kevin's Photography did an amazing job with my wedding! April was fantastic and captured every moment perfectly. My wedding book is absolutely beautiful as well! Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Max C

My fiance and I attended the Bridal Show last month and were subsequently contacted by Kevin's under the guise that we had won a free engagement shoot. Well we need a wedding photographer and were promised a special discount for attending the bridal show. Fast forward to... Read More today-my fiance's Birthday-and I am in a rush to get everything done so that we can actually spend some time together, we let them know that it is her birthday just to make sure we have all of our bases covered. Well as we go to sit down, I hear who I know to be Kevin at this point tell the photographer we are working with "that if we book today, we'll get the special that ended in Feb." which was yesterday. Anyways, I thought that was strange considering we were told we got special pricing for attending that event and providing our contact information etc. but at this point, whatever, let's get going. We immediately launch into their portfolio and pricing and I honestly thought, thank God, they get it, I don't want to pussyfoot around, let's get this done. We let the photographer go through her presentation, which admittedly is just letting us leaf through Bridal Albums that they dolled up to look, as she put it, "artsy". Finally we get down to the nitty gritty, where is our discount we were told about, what is this about a free engagement shoot and could you explain why even with a discount, you are similarly priced to other photographers we have looked at who aren't giving us a special Bridal Show discount. Well it turns out that the free engagement shoot is just the photographers time and we will need to pay for what we want, which is not really a bad deal. They explained it allowed us to test their work before we purchased from them, which is actually a cool plus. But when I asked about price, and the Bridal Show discount I couldn't get a straight answer, we were just getting the same discount everyone got in February, which is fine, but don't tell me it's a "Special Discount". I told the photographer, look, I'm in sales too. A sales manager in fact! You don't need to BS me with gimmiky stuff, we can just get straight to it so that we can make our decision and finally spend some birthday time together! Well at this point Kevin began yelling across from his workstation about how he knew EVERYONE'S prices and we DID NOT see similar prices ANYWHERE. Forgetting I guess that we live in Santa Fe, but I doubt he knows everyone in ABQ's pricing anyways, unless he sends spies in to have consultations with them haha. But he's yelling, telling us we have a free engagement shoot and we can use it or not. I attempt to explain that I am just trying to get an actual price, based on the photographers recommendation for time, package level etc. But he just yells over me, so I finally snap back that I'm not going to be spoken to that way by someone I may be employing. We get up and leave, but I know I can be overly direct sometimes, and kind of feel bad so I return in to try again and explain what I am trying to accomplish and that I wasn't trying to be rude, but I have little patience for BS. Especially today, but he just starts yelling again, so I finally tell him it has been a very negative experience, and he can expect a review to reflect that. His response? First I'm told by an employee that it's slander, which- it's not- and then, really ironically he says that if I leave a negative review for him, he would leave a negative review at my employer. Which is, in fact, slander.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017

My husband Josh and I are so pleased that we chose Kevin’s Photography to photograph our big day. From day one we knew Kevin was the right fit for us. At our initial meeting, he spent close to an hour with us going over all our details and even showed previous albums he had done... Read More for us to look at and reference. He’s prices are more than reasonable. Our engagement session was beyond a success and he captured shots for our save that dates that our family and friends were just blown away by. After that, he and his staff remained in touch and were quick to respond to any questions I might have had. The day of he captured all I could have imagined and more. Our wedding photographs are ones that we will treasure forever. We have not only gained a photographer for all our future needs but also a friend. Kevin will be my go to for any professional photography I need done in the future. Kevin is passionate about what he does and his work stands for itself. I highly recommend Kevin’s Photography as a wedding photographer. Future brides, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Gloria P

I went to more wedding expos then I could count. Kevin's always had such a beautiful display & friendly staff to talk to and answer all my questions. I did not work with Kevin directly but his staff are all so pleasant and lovely to work with. The pictures were always so... Read More beautiful. I booked a free engagement session with them to feel them out. And I dont regret that at all!!! It was a beautiful fall afternoon in the bosque. I loved loved the way those came out!!!! When we decided to book them for the wedding I was so happy that April was going to spend the day with us. She had such a calm demeanor to her that when I had showen up late and April was calm and walked me through what to do, and then wisked off to go take pictures of the guys. She was so lovely to be around all day and really had an eye to make the picture so beautiful. Every place we took pictures at was so lovely I have a hard time still picking out my favorite pictures.She made sure to capture all the important things that were happening including the La Marcha at the end. The best part vendor at my wedding was her as our photographer. She was kind and really helped the day have a flow to it. It was so wonderful having her be apart of our day! I would very highly recommend them for your wedding day.

2016-10-12T12:41:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to work with such an amazing bride and Wedding.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Rebecca B

Robert was our photographer and he was AMAZING! Many of our guests commented on how he did not obstruct the wedding. Our pictures came out absolutely perfect!!! A friend of ours went with a more expensive photography company and her pictures and not half as beautiful as ours! We... Read More just received out wedding album and it was everything I could hope for and more! I look forward to working with Kevin and his crew in the future! Thank you Robert for capturing our wedding in such gorgeous pictures. You will forever hold a special place in our hearts because of your hard work.

2016-10-12T12:43:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so Much for the wonderful review. Your wedding was stunning.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Kimberly Q

Kevin's Photography did an amazing job at our wedding 8/27/16 at Hotel Albuquerque.. Our pictures came out beautiful!! Kevin did our engagement photos which came out amazing so we decided to go with them for our wedding. He has such an outgoing personality, he is great to work... Read More with. Robert did our wedding and did such a great job. We are so happy with them!

2016-10-12T12:44:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks ever so much for the wonderful review. Your wedding was such a joy to photograph.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Breanne S

Kevin was our photographer for our wedding this past May and he was absolutely AMAZING! He captured every special moment on our day and he even captured shots I had not thought, which I am so grateful for. Kevin honored our wishes and worked very well with my guests and the... Read More wedding party. He is very professional, creative, and fun! His staff is professional and they really take the time to help their customers. Prices are very fair and so worth it for the quality that he gives. We could not be happier and recommend Kevin 100%.

2016-09-15T18:24:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review. It was such a pleasure to photograph your wedding. Every part of your wedding was stunning and amazing. It was evident that you put a lot of effort into making your day the very best. We are so grateful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Bill C

Mary did a fantastic job with both the engagement photo shoot and with our wedding photos! Mary was professional, informative, reliable and patient. We love the photo book and picture options too!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Erin D

Our photos were one of the few things that went PERFECTLY. April was polite, got all of the shots we wanted, was patient and understanding. She took control but I didn't fee like she was overstepping or taking undue time away from the reception at all. Our photos are so amazing... Read More but the prices are great as well. Kevins for some reason has a reputation for being expensive but for what we wanted (experience & print packages) they were DEFINITELY the best decision.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

Kevin did a FABULOUS job at our wedding. He was extrememly professional and great to work with. Our pictures turned out beautifully and there were a TON to choose from. He is very creative and his use of light and the natural backdrops make our photos extra good. I am SO... Read More happy I chose him to take the most important photos of my life.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Nicole D

Our wedding was this past weekend on 6/11/2016 and Kevin did such an amazing job!! He really knows how to get the best shot! Our pictures came out so beautiful with all the right lighting and angles! They are very professional and stay in contact with you at all times! Great job... Read More Kevin!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Clare I

Kevin and Mary were great. They took care of all the details with amazing results. We would HIGHTLY recommend them for all your photography needs!

2016-06-15T10:44:35 Response from the vendor

Hi Thanks so Much for the kind review. We enjoyed working with you . Thanks again and have an amazing day.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Katy M

My husband and I absolutely LOVED Kevin's Photography!! We were lucky enough to meet Kevin at a wedding expo and we knew we wanted him as our photographer right away! His pictures are incredible and you can tell just by talking to him that he is passionate about what he does.... Read More On the day of our wedding, he was so organized and he kept things moving at a comfortable pace. He made sure to get some beautiful shot's of me before the wedding which I really appreciated. Kevin also had a couple of members of his team with him to help with the photo's and they were as equally as great!! Everyone was so friendly and organized. After the ceremony when thing's tend to get chaotic, Kevin and his team knew exactly what to do to make sure we would get some beautiful shots before the sun set. I am so pleased with my photo's. They were able to catch so many great moments that I will forever cherish. This was one of the happiest days of my life and I am grateful that Kevin's Photography was there to capture the moment.

2015-11-22T22:38:42 Response from the vendor

Hi Thanks so much for the wonderful review, your wedding was amazing, so beautiful, it was such a pleasure to be your photographer. Kevin

Make Sure

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Kim H

They did a great job with the pictures! Not quite sure the reason for taking pictures of the individual groomsmen though. Make sure to pay off balance 2 months before the wedding or they will charge you a late fee and will call you two weeks after it is due and tell you it is... Read More late. I know I should have paid attention to due date but they could have been a little more forgiving there is a ton to remember when planing a wedding.

2015-09-22T11:23:33 Response from the vendor

Hi. Thanks so Much for the 5 star review. I did try ti call you today as I do want to get updated on what my staff said about a late fee. To the very best of my knowladge We have never charged a late... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Hayley G

I am absolutely happy that we chose Kevin's photography do take our wedding pictures. I'm convinced that all the negative posts on this page are either bridezillas or fake. Chris took our photographs and he was an absolute gentleman! I'm even sad that I didn't set aside a bigger... Read More tip than I did because he definitely deserved more. His only concern was to capture the best pictures he could and he guided us perfectly the whole time. And the pictures? They are magnificent! Such talent! I even have problem with not being so photogenic and he still amazed me! I'm forever thankful for such an amazing experience with this company and all of their personnel. Thank you so much to all the staff at Kevin's! I wouldn't recommend that anyone choose anyone else for any event. Oh, and the prices are a steal! -Hayley

Amazing Photos!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Matt R

Kevin's Photography was amazing!! Our photos came out amazing. He and his staff are amazing people to work with. He made us laugh the entire time, after a while it didn't even feel like we were taking pictures. The price is great! the amount we paid was for all of the photos... Read More that he took. I'm glad we choose him as our photographer!!

BEAUTIFUL Engagement Photos!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Kathleen R

I have really enjoyed working with Kevin's Photography because Kevin and his staff are very professional and fun to work with. They made our experience a very memorable one and the photos themselves came out gorgeous!!! Very happy with the overall experience and my fiancée and I... Read More couldn't be happier in choosing Kevin as our photographer. I believe they have reasonable prices, as the old saying goes, "you pay for what you get" and Kevin will exceed your expectations and he definitely exceeded mine. His humor will keep you laughing and having a good time while capturing GREAT pictures. You won't regret it, I promise.

Worth Every Pretty Penny

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Jeni G

Wedding Date: September 13, 2014 My Husband and I had the utmost pleasure of having Kevin and his team take both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. From beginning to end, Kevin’s staff was incredibly helpful, professional, and nice. Kevin and his... Read More amazing team did an incredible job making my husband and I, as well as our family and friends feel completely comfortable during our time. Every picture was taken with creativity, thoughtfulness, and love. Each and every picture taken came out completely amazing which made it difficult for us to choose. I truly believe that it is with Kevin’s talent, professionalism, and love for his job that made him right for the job. Kevin’s photography gets an A+ grade from me.

Great vision

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 theresa t

kevins was perfect from the consult to the big day! The photographer had excellent vision on where and when and how to take the pictures that will last a lifetime. Really it was the easiest part of the wedding planning process. Thanks guys so much (and copper too!)

Great Engagement Session

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Melissa S

We had heard mixed reviews about Kevin's overall service, but after seeing his portfolio there was no denying that he took great pictures. We went to a bridal show and Kevin was there offering a deal that was impossible for us not to capitalize on. Lucky for us Kevin was... Read More available to do our wedding. Our wedding is still a week away so I cannot comment on that just yet, but our engagement pictures came out great. My fiancé is very busy so it was near impossible to find a week day to take engagement pictures (that's when they are generally taken by Kevin's Photography). I called and talked to Kevin's wife to see if there was anyway we could take our pictures on a Sunday. We were able to schedule our session in the middle of wedding season (June) on a Sunday by just putting down a small deposit on an engagement package. This was not a big deal because the engagement session sitting fee was free with our wedding package and we wanted pictures anyway. Kevin not only took great pictures, but he made sure that my fiancé and I were comfortable in front of the camera. I have talked to both Kevin and his wife on several occasions about my upcoming wedding and they have been so helpful and have eased my mind about what to expect. So far I have had a great experience with Kevin and his staff and I am looking forward to Kevin shooting our wedding.