Dietary Options

Cake Accessories, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

1014 White St, Key West, FL (305) 296-4162

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Amanda L

Our cake for our wedding was soooo delicious!!! Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to do a taste testing as our wedding was a destination wedding but the cake was perfect! The design was exactly what we asked for and it tasted great!!!! I definitely recommend this company!!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Lauren L

Friendly and professional staff. Delicious cakes! Our wedding cake turned out exactly how we wanted it. Key West Cakes is a great choice!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Rachel P

We LOVED our cake and cupcakes from Key West Cakes!! The cake tasting experience was so fun with Lauren, she was a pleasure to work with both in person and through email communication. We picked three flavors for our 3 dozen cupcake order and admit that the key lime flavor was... Read More our favorite. Our guests raved over all 3 flavors. Definitely loved our experience!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Key West Cakes did a naked cake for our August5th wedding. I sent them a picture of something that I loved and they were able to replicate it almost to a tee. It was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. We did a key lime cake with a raspberry filling; it was... Read More delicious! The staff was a pleasure to work with as well. Definitely highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jamie C

Key West Cakes made our wedding cake on 5/14/16 and we were very happy with it! We had key lime cake with key lime filling and one layer with yellow cake and guava filling. It was delicious! The staff at Key West Cakes were amazing from the cake tasting to their email... Read More communications! I highly recommend Key West Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 ben b

Total incompetence. Cakes look great. Too bad we never got to taste our wedding cake. We ordered and paid in full for a cake months ago for our elopement. Our cake was never delivered. Delivery person (Paul) hung up on me, refused to take calls from our wedding planner. We... Read More missed our dinner reservations because we stood around waiting for him. No cake, no pictures with cake, etc. To make matters worse no apology!! Save yourself the money and stress and buy your cake from Publix.

YUMMY!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie

Steven and Key West Cakes is AMAZING. We went in for a tasting and it was so incredibly difficult to decided on a flavor. They were all DELICIOUS. We ended up going with key lime cake and coconut cream filling and man was it good. The cake was beautiful and they worked with... Read More my florist to add bright orchids for a finishing touch. Honestly, I wish I lived closer to Key West cakes so I could eat it everyday! All of my guests were begging for seconds and thirds! My only regret... we should have bought a bigger cake! :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Jade B

Key West Cakes made our beautiful wedding cake and did an amazing job!! The cake itself was stunning. I gave one picture of what we were envisioning, and they exceeded our expectations. They worked with our florist to put fresh flowers on it and knew exactly what I wanted from... Read More our consultation & tasting. It also tasted amazing - something you don’t usually get with wedding cakes. We were able to do some great flavor combinations and different type of cake on each tier. Amanda and Debbi were easy to work with and got back to me quickly with any questions. I would highly recommend Key West Cakes to anyone!!

Our Cake was Incredible

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Jessica S

My husband and I really enjoyed cake tasting throughout Key West. We were very impressed with Key West Cakes from the beginning. Stephen took his time on multiple occasions to make sure I got just what I wanted without going over budget. He and Debbie made sure my cake vision... Read More came to life. On the day of our cake was perfect. I wish there was a place I could upload a photo to show it off. Not only was it gorgeous but it tasted amazing. People got seconds if they could. I can't wait to go back for my anniversary cake.

2015-04-28T17:39:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Jessica! We always strive to make our client's vision a reality, we're so happy you enjoyed the experience and the cake! Congratulations on your marriage, and we'll definitely be here for many anniversaries to come. Steven & Paul

Delicious

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Lindsey F

Seriously the most delicious cake I've ever eaten. The filling with fresh strawberries and lightness of the frosting was incredible - not too heavy to interfere with dancing afterward! There were so many delicious flavors that we ended up getting three different ones in our cake... Read More - red velvet, key lime and vanilla with strawberries. And the cake itself was gorgeous. Can't recommend highly enough.

Wedding cake and star fish cookies

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Stephanie Y

Key West Cakes created a beautifully simple wedding cake for my wedding day that tasted AMAZING! It's very hard to find great tasting wedding cake--trust me. But we got it all with ours! They also created little starfish cookies in "sand" for our guests to take home as a... Read More gift. The cookies were also delicious. I highly recommend them!

Out of this World Delicious!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Nancy B

My Husband & all our guests were still talking about how delicious our cake was the next morning!! We ordered a two tier cake we had a total of 17 people. top layer was coconut cake with chocolate ganache second layer was key lime cake with raspberry & key lime filling! And of... Read More course buttercream frosting! My only regret was not ordering a larger cake so we could have left overs!! Oh & the cake was beautiful.. Can't wait to get back to Key West in November I might just order a cake to take back to our room! haha! Thank you Key West Cakes! You are the Best! Nancy & Randy

Delicious and Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Keely D

Steven at Key West Cakes was such a pleasure to work with! Our cake was so pretty and tasted delicious. Thank you so much for making our wedding reception beyond perfect.

Key West Cakes

Reviewed on 2/24/2014

I can not say enough about Key West Cakes. I knew the moment I walked into the bakery and took the first bite of a delicious lemon cupcake that we had found the perfect bakery for our wedding cake and my husband's 50th birthday party celebration in Key West. The staff was very... Read More helpful and friendly and Ava was amazing. I'm a profession event planner, so my expectations are very high and they met every one of them. I only wish they had a location in Chicago, so that I could stop by weekly and enjoy a cupcake!

Look no further!

Reviewed on 2/10/2014

All I did was call and tell them what my cake topper looked like and they made us an absolutely beautiful cake. We changed the size we wanted several times with no problem. We had to delay our wedding due to rain for one day and they gladly held the cake an extra day. Ava and... Read More Stephen were a pleasure to work with. The cake looked and tasted amazing. I highly recommend them for wedding cakes! Everything else in their bakery looked really good as well.

Best cake ever tasted

Reviewed on 1/02/2014

Key West Cakes was marvelous to deal with. They went out of their way to accommodate our cake tasting, made excellent suggestions and made a cake exactly how our daughter wished it to be. I only wish I had them make an additional small cake for me to take home, it was delicious!

Ombre Wedding cake featuring our babies (...chihuahua & bengal)

Reviewed on 12/24/2013 Corrie L

Key West Cakes was excellent from start to finish. We made a trip to Key West to meet with our vendors, and one of the things we were most excited for during our trip was the cake tasting. Key West Cakes did not disappoint! We rode bikes to their store, which is super cute.... Read More They made up the best little tasting menu for us and we got to try many of the cakes and frosting types. After making our selection we shared a photo of a cake we saw online that was a white and pink ombre. They were able to emulate the cake perfectly. The cake was so beautiful and tasted amazing! A few weeks before I wanted to surprise my partner and add in figurines of our pets Olive (the chihuahua) and Zoey (the bengal cat). I had not seen their prior work when it came to this type of thing so I was a little nervous with how they were going to turn out. They added the little guys on the side and it was the perfect surprise. Thank you so much to the crew and Ava for helping to make our day so special!

Great

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 heather b

We had Key West Cakes do our cake for our wedding and I am so glad we did! The cake turned out just how I wanted it to and it was so good. The cake was so moist I couldn't get enough of it!

Say "I Do to Key West Cakes"

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Holly G

Just walk into this cake shop and you will know that you don't need to look any further. The shop is filled with an amazing, sweet smell of baking cakes. The cake tastes just as good as it smells. Of course, the cake also has to be a star if i's own, so looks are important. Once... Read More again, you will not be disappointed! Our cake was almost too pretty to eat.

Pie instead

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Lynn P

Having a destination wedding made it possible to go outside the box, pie instead of cake. Key west is known for its key lime pie and that's what I did. We had a large pie for cutting and small tarts for all the guests. They were delicious.

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Jennifer J

Beautiful, delicious and great service….what more can I say. We did a two tier naked cake with drizzled caramel and cupcakes with piped frosting and a sprinkle of toasted coconut. The cake was moist, the frosting was light and the presentation was simply perfect. I will post... Read More photos later so you can see just how beautiful the cake really was! We are very pleased with our cake vendor selection!

Key West Cakes is the best in town!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Tyler K

We use Key West Cakes for all of our birthdays and events so when planning our wedding last year, we knew exactly who to use!! Key West Cakes is the best in town!!! All of their creations have exceeded our expectations, not to mention, they are sooooooo delicious!!! Our... Read More wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous. They made it exactly how I had envisioned!!! Couldn’t have asked for a better cake and the staff is so wonderful to work with!! We love Steven and Ava!!! They totally go out of their way for us and make the whole ordering process a cinch!! We can’t get enough of them. Highly recommended!!!

Amazing Grace? Oh yes, and one Amazing Cake too!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

My sister-in-law put the ordering of her and my brother-in-law's wedding cake in MY HANDS. (Crazy, I know, but true.) So I asked what kind of cake—red velvet?!!?—and immediately contacted Key West Cakes. KWC explained somethings to me, such as red velvet maybe not such a good... Read More idea with a white wedding dress "but we can do it!" and a genuinely brilliant compromise. The cake was guava (my family is Jamaican) and the top tier was red velvet! Let me tell you, the bride and groom were surprised and overjoyed. It was a genuine delight. FURTHERMORE, I must give credit to Key West Cakes for delivering the cake promptly and safely even though the wedding was 20-minutes from Key West. You think I wasn't worried? I WAS IN CHARGE of the wedding cake! Goodness sakes! Oh one last (important) thing ...My Google was the cake delicious. I mean, it really did not have to be, there is so much going on at a wedding that really I think the cake's flavor is probably the last thing anyone cares about. Well, not at this wedding. People were going back for more! The guava-and-buttercreme cake was the pièce de résistance. Thank you Key West Cakes, you made me a hero and your cake was the crowning touch which made my brother-and-sister-in-law's wedding a perfectly wonderful day.

It topped the reception!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Alison M

The cake was presented after a delicious dinner and the flowers decorating the cake were duplicates of the Bride's orchids in her bouquet created in sugar. How did they do that? The lemon filling with a white 3 layer cake was so refreshing and was the perfect ending to a... Read More wonderful evening. Thank you for adding to our celebration.

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Carol M

Key West Cakes made us the most incredible wedding cake imaginable. We had a ton of fun going down before the wedding when my fiance, my daughter and I went to a testing and each got to pick a layer for our wedding cake. Months later, when I saw the cake at my wedding I was... Read More just stunned at how beautiful it was. Later when we tasted it, it tasted even better than it looked! Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!