Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry

600 Whitehead ST,Suite 203, Key West, FL Key West, Florida Keys (305) 587-0670

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lisa W

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kate N

Wonderful job on hair and makeup for the entire wedding party! Everyone's makeup looked great through a very long day (12+ hours). Hair stayed in place all night as well. They showed up on-time day-of and actually finished early. Friendly service and they really listened to... Read More what each of us wanted. Would absolutely recommend and will use again.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Olivia p

I am so glad that I chose Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry to do my hair and makeup for my destination wedding. Planning a destination wedding is a little overwhelming, but Elena contacted me back right away and took time to meet with me. She put my mind at ease.... Read More The team that I worked with listened to what my dream look was and delivered just that while also making me feel like the most beautiful bride. They were so kind and helpful the day of the event. With my wedding being at 9am, they accommodated my needs by coming to my hotel room. They not only provided my beauty needs but were also a support system for me on a stressful morning. Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry are absolutely wonderful and I highly recommenced them for any event that you want to look your best.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Sophia M

Elena and her team were amazing! She is extremely flexible, responsible and easy to work with. She made me and my bridesmaids look better then I could have imagined! They made the process so smooth and we all looked amazing for pictures! I would recommend her to anyone she... Read More is the BEST OF THE BEST.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Glory E

I was thrilled to meet Elena! She did my makeup for our wedding . Normally I do my own makeup but , for this special day I thought it would be nice to hand things over to a professional. I did not have a large wedding party ...just my daughter and me.At our preview meeting... Read More she listened to my preferences and my daughter and I were really happy with the results. And for the wedding itself she did a beautiful job! She's easy to work with and an absolute doll. I definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017

Words cannot explain how wonderful Elena and her team are. I had 11 ladies to receive hair and makeup and Elena brought a wonderful team to our venue and did phenomenal work. Elena and Lisa did all of the makeup, all of the airbrushing was wonderful and lasted throughout all... Read More the pictures, dancing, and after party. Even at midnight my makeup still looked wonderful after getting it done around 11am. Our beautiful hairstyles, which again lasted all throughout the night. Elena and her team accommodated all of our requests, varying up and down hairstyles, different types of hair, and more. Elena is so dedicated to her clients, she even came in to do my makeup two weeks after she had surgery. I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup team. We all felt like movie stars!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017

Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry was on my preferred vendor list. Elena was the makeup artist / hair stylist for my wedding. She did a fantastic job! I had a destination wedding and unfortunately I wasn't able to schedule a trial. No need. I sent Elena pictures of a few hair... Read More styles I was thinking of and she far exceeded my imagination. We had a beach ceremony and it was very windy that day. My hair stayed in perfect from beginning to end. Not only did I love my hair but I loved my make up more!! It was the first time I used air brush makeup. It was minimal, tasteful yet beautiful. I got so many compliments. Book Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry- you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

Elena and her team at Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry were amazing! Elena brought 2 other stylists for our entire party (7 ladies) to prepare hair and makeup. The girls were punctual and very friendly and personable. The hair and makeup of everyone involved was awesome!... Read More The eyelashes were especially awesome! Meeting with Elena before the wedding for the trial was a lot of fun and helped make the actual wedding day less stressful. We were finished on schedule or a little early. So glad I picked Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

I could not have asked for a better experience. They were professional and came with creative twists to our previously selected hairstyles. They were early and flexible with our location. Thank you again for making my bridesmaids and myself perfect for my big day.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

2.Elena and her crew are amazing! I used them for my wedding in June and I am so happy I found Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry for me and my girls. In total I had nine girls getting hair and make-up done. All of the artists were extremely professional and amazing to work... Read More with. Everyone looked absolutely incredible and we were finished ahead of schedule. I am so happy that I found Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry and would recommend them to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

Elena and her team are AMAZING!!! From my engagement shoot, trial too the day of the wedding she was so easy to work with! She is also an incredible artist that takes the time to understand what you want and adds suggestions and ideas that enhance your vision. We all had our... Read More makeup airbrushed and got individual lashes, it came out perfect! The team also had a great attitude and was very fun to have on my wedding day. I also scheduled to have touch ups for me and my bridal party (since my venue was outside and we had a first look hours before the ceremony) and it was honestly the best decision I made! She was so sweet helping me with my dress, making sure every strand of hair was picture perfect all the time and helping calm me down with the wedding day craziness lol Thank you so much for everything!!.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Khloe P

Please use Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry for your wedding! They are extremely talented, on time and very professional! They made our day of getting ready so fun! Everyone loved how their hair and make up looked, including myself! I was recommended to use them by several... Read More friends and I have to say BEST DECISION! If you are looking for a great experience on your wedding day, without a doubt, use Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017

cannot rave enough about the service we received with KW Hair and Make Artistry. From the first time I met Elena during the trial I knew how wonderful it was going to be and they truly went above and beyond.I am not one usually who wears much make up and they truly listened to... Read More every request, as well as offered some amazing suggestions. They were even able to accommodate a couple last minute additions when some of my bridesmaids plans fell through literally last minute and everyone looked absolutely perfect. I would recommend them in a heart beat. Someone you can truly trust and count on on your big day.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Carol M

I am from New York, NY and I had a destination wedding on 3/20/17 at The Casa Marina in Key West. I hired Elena and her ladies for hair and makeup and as my bridesmaid gift I bought them each hair services on my wedding day. When it comes to service, Elena has very clear... Read More communication and is very organized. I worked with Her to plan services over the phone and we were able to sort everything out quickly and efficiently. I also really appreciated Elena's honesty in telling you what looks good and what doesn't. Elena was always on time whether it be for a phone call, trial, or wedding day. Quality of work: hair/makeup - incredible. I showed all of my bridesmaids the Hair and Makeup website before the wedding, and everyone was excited to get glammed up. On wedding day, my bridesmaids and I looked so beautiful. Everyone's hair and makeup was flawless and our hair/makeup lasted throughout the entire day of crying and humidity. I hope one day Elena moves to New York (hehe) so I can have her make me up for all my important events. To sum it up: go with Elena!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017

WOW! I first meet Elena and the team when I was a bridesmaid at my Best Friends Wedding. The team was so great then so I knew the moment I started to look for vendors that I had to have Elena and the team ( I think I secured them over a year in advance just to be sure)! I... Read More was so happy with the way my hair and makeup came out. My nerves were a little shot but having the ladies there and the music going really set the mood. Thank you all!!!.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Nicole M

I HIGHLY recommend KW Hair and Makeup Artistry to anyone looking for an AWESOME hair and make-up team for their wedding or special event. Elena and her team are nothing short of amazing!!! They were so professional, friendly and, most importantly, extremely talented.... Read More Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful!!! Elena went above and beyond to make sure that my hair and make-up was exactly what I wanted (and that it would withstand any wind or rain at my outdoor/oceanfront ceremony)! And, sure enough, it was pretty windy during our first look pictures and during the ceremony but my hair and make-up made it through perfectly! My wedding day would not have been the same without them!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017

I used Elena this past Saturday for my wedding! I absolutely loved how my makeup and hair turned out as well as my bridesmaids, mom, mother in law and grandma. Everyone looked amazing and I am so thankful I found her! She was so accommodating by coming to my apartment in Key... Read More West for my hair and makeup trial and was so easy to work with! I would highly recommend using her for event hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017

Elena was sweet, kind and easy to communicate with (even 2 short weeks before I needed her)! Her team arrived and kept on schedule throughout the day. Makeup was catered to each person in the party - she considered their skin type, usual routine and goals before starting on each... Read More girl. She let me (the bride) check periodically and tweak until it was exactly as I had envisioned. Our hair was soft, touchable & romantic, and actually stayed that way all night long! I was amazed that each of our pinterest inspo pictures actually turned out so well.. trust that Elena and her team will be able to make you beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017

Elena and the other makeup artist she brought to help were amazing! I had two girls have their hair done by her and they were VERY happy with how it turned out! I let my girls choose whatever makeup look they wanted and they were all SO HAPPY with how they looked. As for me, she... Read More did EXACTLY what I had envisioned!! I didn't want a "natural" look at all and she gave me the full glam look I had in my head. So many of my guests commented on how amazing my makeup looked even toward the end of the night. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and if I ever need event makeup again I would absolutely book her! Thank you again Elena XOXO!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017

Elena and the rest of the team at Key West Hair & Makeup Artistry were absolutely wonderful to work with for the hair and makeup for our wedding. I was so happy with my hair and makeup as were my bridesmaids. They were prompt, friendly, and professional and I’m so excited I... Read More chose them for our wedding. I would recommend Key West Hair & Makeup Artistry a thousand times over to any bride!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017

Elena definitely deserves 5 stars, she was amazing in every way! I was in a last minute pinch (about a month before my wedding) because my makeup artist had to cancel on me and being a bride from out of town I had to rely on WW to find someone in a hurry. Elena was the first... Read More person I reached out to who responded and she really took the time via email correspondence to get to know my style and what I was look I was going for. She asked me to email her pictures of myself and the look I wanted to achieve and throughout the process really made me feel comfortable with my choice to book her. We did a trial just days before the wedding and she really took the time and effort to listen to my suggestions and also added a few of her own until we achieved the perfect look. I felt confident going into my wedding day that my makeup was going to be amazing, and it was. Thank you so much Elena, I couldn't have asked for a better artist and a more wonderful person!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017

Elena was very professional and easy to work with. She always returned my emails and phone calls promptly, and she showed up to my event on time. Best of all, she did a fabulous job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! The makeup she applied looked glamorous, yet natural.... Read More It accentuated my positive features without looking too dramatic or overdone. I could not have been happier with her services and talents.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017

I had a great time working with Elena I needed someone for hair and makeup for a wedding reception very last minute. I'd just moved to the area and with so many things going on, I'd forgotten that I needed someone to do that for me! (In my defense, this was a South Asian wedding... Read More so there were lots of events - this was the last of them.) Elena was extremely responsive and was able to fit me into her schedule (and had no problem accommodating when I needed to change the time a bit). Being that I'd just moved, I had very little furniture in my house, but Elena worked around that. Everyone said they loved the makeup and it stayed on throughout a hot, humid (with sporadic thunderstorms) sort of day at a mostly outdoor venue. She's not cheap, but I would say reasonable.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017

Elena Southcott was my hair and make up stylist for my wedding day and again for a 2nd wedding reception. 1st I would like to say that Elena is extremely easy going, professional and a perfectionist. During my trial she was completely open to my input but was great at using her... Read More own creativity to create the perfect look. My wedding was on the beach in Key West and Elena took her time to make sure each strand of hair was perfectly placed and that my make up was thoroughly applied. I don’t wear much makeup so I wanted a rather natural look that would show great in pictures and last. I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup and could not be more pleased. I would recommend her services 100x over, she is great to work with and is amazing at what she does.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017

I absolutely loved my makeup! I had the airbrush makeup done by Elena, which was amazing! She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids, which looked so beautiful and lasted all day! I definitely recommend the airbrush makeup application. The look was natural and flawless. I... Read More couldn't have asked for anything more... thanks Elena!