Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry

Key West, Florida Keys

829 Simonton St, Key West, FL Key West, Florida Keys (305) 587-0670

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Bey R

I contacted Elena with about 24 hours notice to do my hair and make-up for my engagement photos, and I am so glad that I found her! Not only was she professional and likeable, but also very talented! My hair stayed curled throughout an outdoor and windy photo session and my... Read More make-up enhanced my best features. I'd highly recommend Elena to anyone in the Key West area looking for hair and/or make-up for a special event.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017

Elena is an artist & wonderful to work with! Her staff did my mother, sister and MOH as well. Everyone looked stunning. The makeup held through the brunch wedding and to the end of the evening on our first night of the honeymoon (so essentially from 6am to midnight)! She... Read More listened to my wants and expectation before even beginning. The hair and makeup for the wedding looked exactly like the trial, so I was beyond pleased. I'm grateful for KW Hair and Makeup Artistry- the photos will last for generations, and everyone looks perfect! Elena is a blessing!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Chloe W

Elena!Thank you for making me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day! You are such a sweetheart and an amazing make up artist and don't even get me started on my hair! I was so worried that it wouldn't hold up but it was gorgeous! LOVED IT! Can't wait to find a reason to... Read More use you soon again :)

Reviewed on 3/25/2017

I felt like a close friend was doing my hair/makeup on my wedding day because she made me feel so relaxed and at ease. All my bridesmaids and family looked stunning and her team is as skilled as she is. I would without hesitation recommend Elena- I look forward to working with... Read More her again in the future and cannot wait to see the rest of the photos from our photographer so I can keep admiring her work.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017

Elena was the first hair/makeup vendor I went to a trial for and cancelled all others right after. Her demeanor, happy spirit and listening skills were key for me. With the work she did during the trial I knew she was going to make me look and feel like a princess the day of my... Read More wedding and boy did she deliver!! Absolutely worth the money and peace of mind.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

Elena did my hair and makeup and had 2 other girls do my bridesmaids hair and makeup. They were ALL amazing! great with communication and they did such an amazing job. Elena is so talented and so good at what she does. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Nicole M

On my wedding day Elena showed up with 2 of her girls & made my entire wedding party gorgeous!!! She was all mine & kept everyone laughing & made the conversation flow & kept the energy in the room so high that it was so much fun. When she had finished & walked me to the mirror,... Read More I couldn't even look at the back of my hair because I started crying when I saw just how beautiful she made me look & feel!! I had forgotten to buy a clip to put in my hair & she quickly used some flowers from our ceremony & added them & it fit perfectly!! I felt so beautiful & can't thank you enough for showering me with your happiness & adding excitement and joy to our wedding day!! I LOVE all our photos & how great I looked because of YOU!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Christiana B

Elena, thank you so much for helping make our wedding day so special! You made us all look and feel so beautiful. The positive energy you and your team brought was truly contagious. Thank you for keeping us calm, on-schedule, and making us so glamorous. We couldn't have done it... Read More without you!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017

Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry did all my bridesmaids, myself, and my mother. While what they did for me was amazing, what they did for my bridal party was even better. Every one of them was glowing and looked amazing. My hair was exactly what I wanted and looked like... Read More something out of a movie. They were friendly, kind and went above and beyond to make every one is look perfect. I can't thank them enough. We all looked stunning with their help.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Chloe H

My hair and makeup were PERFECT and held up through rain. Elena, who did my hair and makeup was amazing. She was early and got herself totally set up so we could start on time, and more than that she was warm and friendly and really made me feel comfortable. I know that her... Read More making me comfortable will help to make our staged makeup shots perfect. My hair was fabulous too! I really liked that they were able to come to my resort that morning of my wedding as worrying about getting from a salon back to my resort would have been a headache I wasn't willing to take on. I would confidently recommend them to anyone needing services in the Keys.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 olisa s

The stylists that came for hair and make-up on our wedding day did an amazing job. I am not sure words can truly do their work justice - we all felt beautiful and the heat and humidity didn't phase our hair or make-up. They also had such positive energy and worked with each one... Read More of us to chose a style that reflected our unique preferences. I sincerely believe that their kindness, patience, eagerness, and professionalism set the tone for the rest of our wedding day, which was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

Elena Southcott and her assistant were absolutely wonderful. Throughout the whole process (trial run and wedding day) she was professional and helpful. My mom, mother-in-law, matron of honor and bridesmaid were all thrilled to have their hair and makeup done. They all commented... Read More about how great they looked even with a more natural application of makeup (i.e. no one looked fake). Elena and her assistant came to our hotel at 4:30 AM to make sure everyone was ready for the big day. I am beyond thrilled with her services and highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

Elena was amazing. She is so sweet and professional. She made me look and feel beautiful. During our trial appointment, she took the time to understand my needs and get to know me. I never felt uncomfortable. Her prices are so reasonable as well! On my big day, she traveled to... Read More me and took very good care of everyone. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

Elena was absolutely fabulous!! She was able to create the perfect hair and makeup look for my big day! I even had a last minute change in the style I wanted and she was able to accommodate the request flawlessly!! Elena was friendly and personable and made the day that much... Read More more special!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Hristina k

Elena was great! She was very flexible with my schedule and even was able to meet with me on her day off so I could have my consultation. I have natural curly hair and we played around with it to make it more uniform curls. She gave me her suggestions and she was right! My hair... Read More came out great. As for the make-up, she did an amazing job. She made me look natural without looking like I had a lot of make -up on, which is what I wanted. She was at the venue on time and was able to complete my hair and make-up and everyone else in the wedding party on time. Her prices are reasonable as well.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

If I could, I would give Elena ten stars. She was so amazing to work with and took charge to make me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful on my wedding day. She does an amazing job on hair and makeup! I got so many compliments and was in great hands with Elena. My bridesmaids and... Read More MOH looked amazing too. I did have a trial run with her prior to my wedding and she is professional and fun to be around. If I ever have another event, or just want a makeup lesson, I will only think of Elena and return to her for services. She was the best and you can't go wrong with her.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

After my bad luck with the initial hair/makeup stylist I hired, I contacted Elena Southcott. She was very responsive and was very understanding of my unfortunate situation. I went for a trial with her and was very happy with her recommendations. I hired her on the spot and... Read More signed a professional contract. She contacted me a few days before the wedding to make sure things were going smoothly and to confirm the time she was to arrive. Elena, along with her assistant arrived right on time and set up everything quickly and got myself and my sister started with hair. She worked on 2 other bridesmaids as well and got everyone done on time. I loved that Elena took our pictures and put them on her Facebook page. It really shows how much she wants to highlight the work she's done for her clients. Elena was professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Elizabeth t

Elena is AMAZING! She made me look stunning on my wedding day, eight years ago. I felt like a princess, and my bridesmaids all looked fabulous too. She is very professional, as well as a talented artist. My friends have also used her services for other weddings and they were all... Read More very pleased as well! This past year, I used Elenas' s services for a photo session as a gift for my husband. Once again, she took an ordinary girl and made her look beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 vallery k

Elena did a wonderful job making me and all my bridesmaids’ look and feel beautiful on the day of my wedding. She really listens to what you want and don't want to make you look exactly as you envision yourself to look. I was extremely happy with mobile makeup and would happily... Read More recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 christina v

Elena was amazing she was so professional and knowledgeable with hair and makeup. We had a lot of girls getting their hair done with different hair types, textures and lengths and was very experienced if working with all. She came to us and even provided a professional assistant... Read More to make the process timely and well done. We all had updos and they came out beautifully detailed and gorgeous. I couldn't have imagined better hair Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 rigina a

Elena was one of the people responsible for making me look like a princess in my wedding day. She is super professional and creative. Very punctual and flexible. I had the effect I wanted on my husband when he saw me. The makeup stayed all night and we cried, sweated, and danced... Read More nonstop until the end. She is the best on what she does and I recommend her to the new brides looking for a makeup and hair artist. Thank you Elena!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 cindy v

Elena was very professional, talented and responsive! I had no idea how I wanted my hair up until the day of my wedding; however, she was able to pull off an amazing look for me, which was everything that I wanted but couldn't explain to her, until I saw myself in the mirror.... Read More She was on time the day of my wedding and she worked fast and efficiently. My makeup was flawless and stayed on ALL night! Perfect smokey eyes! Thank you Elena! :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 michelle y

I cannot give Elena any less than a 5. She is amazing. Elena is very professional and will do as requested. I trusted her expertise and did not use a trial. She did exactly what I wanted and did a beautiful job both on my e-pictures and on my wedding day. Personally, she is also... Read More a very kind and genuine person and I loved working with her, as well as my family. I will definitely request her services again in the future and recommend her to any future bride! :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 alicia m

I found Elena on Instagram and I immediately loved her work by looking at pictures. I decided to hire her for my wedding on February 26, 2016 to do makeup and hair for my bridal party and I. I did a makeup and hair trial for the engagement pictures. She made me look beautiful... Read More and the pictures came out stunning and a big part of that was because of Elena’s work. The day of the wedding Elena and her team were on time to start working on all of us at the Hotel. The whole bridal party including myself looked absolutely stunning. All my girls loved, loved, loved their hair and makeup. I was a little worried that we were not going to be done on time because it was a lot of us but Elena made sure we were done on time in order to take first look pictures we had planned. She made sure all the girls were happy with their hair styles and the makeup was flawless. We all got great compliments all night long on our makeup and hair from the guests. I keep looking back at some of the pictures and I wouldn't hire anyone else but Elena for my special day. If you want to look amazing along with your bridal party, you need to hire Elena. You will be happy to choose her to make you beautiful on the most important day of your life.