Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry

Key West, Florida Keys

600 Whitehead ST,Suite 203, Key West, FL Key West, Florida Keys (305) 587-0670

Reviewed on 5/26/2017

Elena was sweet, kind and easy to communicate with (even 2 short weeks before I needed her)! Her team arrived and kept on schedule throughout the day. Makeup was catered to each person in the party - she considered their skin type, usual routine and goals before starting on each... Read More girl. She let me (the bride) check periodically and tweak until it was exactly as I had envisioned. Our hair was soft, touchable & romantic, and actually stayed that way all night long! I was amazed that each of our pinterest inspo pictures actually turned out so well.. trust that Elena and her team will be able to make you beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017

Elena and the other makeup artist she brought to help were amazing! I had two girls have their hair done by her and they were VERY happy with how it turned out! I let my girls choose whatever makeup look they wanted and they were all SO HAPPY with how they looked. As for me, she... Read More did EXACTLY what I had envisioned!! I didn't want a "natural" look at all and she gave me the full glam look I had in my head. So many of my guests commented on how amazing my makeup looked even toward the end of the night. I would recommend her in a heartbeat and if I ever need event makeup again I would absolutely book her! Thank you again Elena XOXO!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017

Elena and the rest of the team at Key West Hair & Makeup Artistry were absolutely wonderful to work with for the hair and makeup for our wedding. I was so happy with my hair and makeup as were my bridesmaids. They were prompt, friendly, and professional and I’m so excited I... Read More chose them for our wedding. I would recommend Key West Hair & Makeup Artistry a thousand times over to any bride!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017

Elena definitely deserves 5 stars, she was amazing in every way! I was in a last minute pinch (about a month before my wedding) because my makeup artist had to cancel on me and being a bride from out of town I had to rely on WW to find someone in a hurry. Elena was the first... Read More person I reached out to who responded and she really took the time via email correspondence to get to know my style and what I was look I was going for. She asked me to email her pictures of myself and the look I wanted to achieve and throughout the process really made me feel comfortable with my choice to book her. We did a trial just days before the wedding and she really took the time and effort to listen to my suggestions and also added a few of her own until we achieved the perfect look. I felt confident going into my wedding day that my makeup was going to be amazing, and it was. Thank you so much Elena, I couldn't have asked for a better artist and a more wonderful person!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017

Elena was very professional and easy to work with. She always returned my emails and phone calls promptly, and she showed up to my event on time. Best of all, she did a fabulous job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! The makeup she applied looked glamorous, yet natural.... Read More It accentuated my positive features without looking too dramatic or overdone. I could not have been happier with her services and talents.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017

I had a great time working with Elena I needed someone for hair and makeup for a wedding reception very last minute. I'd just moved to the area and with so many things going on, I'd forgotten that I needed someone to do that for me! (In my defense, this was a South Asian wedding... Read More so there were lots of events - this was the last of them.) Elena was extremely responsive and was able to fit me into her schedule (and had no problem accommodating when I needed to change the time a bit). Being that I'd just moved, I had very little furniture in my house, but Elena worked around that. Everyone said they loved the makeup and it stayed on throughout a hot, humid (with sporadic thunderstorms) sort of day at a mostly outdoor venue. She's not cheap, but I would say reasonable.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017

Elena Southcott was my hair and make up stylist for my wedding day and again for a 2nd wedding reception. 1st I would like to say that Elena is extremely easy going, professional and a perfectionist. During my trial she was completely open to my input but was great at using her... Read More own creativity to create the perfect look. My wedding was on the beach in Key West and Elena took her time to make sure each strand of hair was perfectly placed and that my make up was thoroughly applied. I don’t wear much makeup so I wanted a rather natural look that would show great in pictures and last. I got so many compliments on both my hair and makeup and could not be more pleased. I would recommend her services 100x over, she is great to work with and is amazing at what she does.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017

I absolutely loved my makeup! I had the airbrush makeup done by Elena, which was amazing! She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids, which looked so beautiful and lasted all day! I definitely recommend the airbrush makeup application. The look was natural and flawless. I... Read More couldn't have asked for anything more... thanks Elena!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Bey R

I contacted Elena with about 24 hours notice to do my hair and make-up for my engagement photos, and I am so glad that I found her! Not only was she professional and likeable, but also very talented! My hair stayed curled throughout an outdoor and windy photo session and my... Read More make-up enhanced my best features. I'd highly recommend Elena to anyone in the Key West area looking for hair and/or make-up for a special event.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017

Elena is an artist & wonderful to work with! Her staff did my mother, sister and MOH as well. Everyone looked stunning. The makeup held through the brunch wedding and to the end of the evening on our first night of the honeymoon (so essentially from 6am to midnight)! She... Read More listened to my wants and expectation before even beginning. The hair and makeup for the wedding looked exactly like the trial, so I was beyond pleased. I'm grateful for KW Hair and Makeup Artistry- the photos will last for generations, and everyone looks perfect! Elena is a blessing!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Chloe W

Elena!Thank you for making me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day! You are such a sweetheart and an amazing make up artist and don't even get me started on my hair! I was so worried that it wouldn't hold up but it was gorgeous! LOVED IT! Can't wait to find a reason to... Read More use you soon again :)

Reviewed on 3/25/2017

I felt like a close friend was doing my hair/makeup on my wedding day because she made me feel so relaxed and at ease. All my bridesmaids and family looked stunning and her team is as skilled as she is. I would without hesitation recommend Elena- I look forward to working with... Read More her again in the future and cannot wait to see the rest of the photos from our photographer so I can keep admiring her work.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017

Elena was the first hair/makeup vendor I went to a trial for and cancelled all others right after. Her demeanor, happy spirit and listening skills were key for me. With the work she did during the trial I knew she was going to make me look and feel like a princess the day of my... Read More wedding and boy did she deliver!! Absolutely worth the money and peace of mind.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017

Elena did my hair and makeup and had 2 other girls do my bridesmaids hair and makeup. They were ALL amazing! great with communication and they did such an amazing job. Elena is so talented and so good at what she does. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Nicole M

On my wedding day Elena showed up with 2 of her girls & made my entire wedding party gorgeous!!! She was all mine & kept everyone laughing & made the conversation flow & kept the energy in the room so high that it was so much fun. When she had finished & walked me to the mirror,... Read More I couldn't even look at the back of my hair because I started crying when I saw just how beautiful she made me look & feel!! I had forgotten to buy a clip to put in my hair & she quickly used some flowers from our ceremony & added them & it fit perfectly!! I felt so beautiful & can't thank you enough for showering me with your happiness & adding excitement and joy to our wedding day!! I LOVE all our photos & how great I looked because of YOU!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Christiana B

Elena, thank you so much for helping make our wedding day so special! You made us all look and feel so beautiful. The positive energy you and your team brought was truly contagious. Thank you for keeping us calm, on-schedule, and making us so glamorous. We couldn't have done it... Read More without you!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017

Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry did all my bridesmaids, myself, and my mother. While what they did for me was amazing, what they did for my bridal party was even better. Every one of them was glowing and looked amazing. My hair was exactly what I wanted and looked like... Read More something out of a movie. They were friendly, kind and went above and beyond to make every one is look perfect. I can't thank them enough. We all looked stunning with their help.

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Chloe H

My hair and makeup were PERFECT and held up through rain. Elena, who did my hair and makeup was amazing. She was early and got herself totally set up so we could start on time, and more than that she was warm and friendly and really made me feel comfortable. I know that her... Read More making me comfortable will help to make our staged makeup shots perfect. My hair was fabulous too! I really liked that they were able to come to my resort that morning of my wedding as worrying about getting from a salon back to my resort would have been a headache I wasn't willing to take on. I would confidently recommend them to anyone needing services in the Keys.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 olisa s

The stylists that came for hair and make-up on our wedding day did an amazing job. I am not sure words can truly do their work justice - we all felt beautiful and the heat and humidity didn't phase our hair or make-up. They also had such positive energy and worked with each one... Read More of us to chose a style that reflected our unique preferences. I sincerely believe that their kindness, patience, eagerness, and professionalism set the tone for the rest of our wedding day, which was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

Elena Southcott and her assistant were absolutely wonderful. Throughout the whole process (trial run and wedding day) she was professional and helpful. My mom, mother-in-law, matron of honor and bridesmaid were all thrilled to have their hair and makeup done. They all commented... Read More about how great they looked even with a more natural application of makeup (i.e. no one looked fake). Elena and her assistant came to our hotel at 4:30 AM to make sure everyone was ready for the big day. I am beyond thrilled with her services and highly recommend her to anyone looking for professional hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

Elena was amazing. She is so sweet and professional. She made me look and feel beautiful. During our trial appointment, she took the time to understand my needs and get to know me. I never felt uncomfortable. Her prices are so reasonable as well! On my big day, she traveled to... Read More me and took very good care of everyone. Highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

Elena was absolutely fabulous!! She was able to create the perfect hair and makeup look for my big day! I even had a last minute change in the style I wanted and she was able to accommodate the request flawlessly!! Elena was friendly and personable and made the day that much... Read More more special!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Hristina k

Elena was great! She was very flexible with my schedule and even was able to meet with me on her day off so I could have my consultation. I have natural curly hair and we played around with it to make it more uniform curls. She gave me her suggestions and she was right! My hair... Read More came out great. As for the make-up, she did an amazing job. She made me look natural without looking like I had a lot of make -up on, which is what I wanted. She was at the venue on time and was able to complete my hair and make-up and everyone else in the wedding party on time. Her prices are reasonable as well.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016

If I could, I would give Elena ten stars. She was so amazing to work with and took charge to make me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful on my wedding day. She does an amazing job on hair and makeup! I got so many compliments and was in great hands with Elena. My bridesmaids and... Read More MOH looked amazing too. I did have a trial run with her prior to my wedding and she is professional and fun to be around. If I ever have another event, or just want a makeup lesson, I will only think of Elena and return to her for services. She was the best and you can't go wrong with her.