Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry

Key West, Florida Keys

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

600 Whitehead ST,Suite 203, Key West, FL Key West, Florida Keys (305) 587-0670

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 negan v

Elena and her team are AMAZING!. She is not only talented, Elena is also sweet, has patience and makes sure the bride and her girls are satisfied. Without a doubt she is a MUST book. I felt like a true princess the day of my wedding and my girls looked amazing as well. Reviews... Read More for December None of my family members had any idea what they wanted to do to their hairs. They all trusted her team and said "do whatever you think would look best with my dress" and that is exactly what they did. They are all on time which is very important. As a bride, usually things run late and hair and make up was definitely not one of them.. So if you are a bride that wants to glow, look beautiful and feel safe that she will look like a total princess please call and BOOK HER & HER GIRLS. :) Thank you ladies, I seriously can not thank you enough

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Alley G

If you are looking for someone reliable and professional that will make you look like a million dollars on your special day, Elena and her team are definitively the answer. I am very fortunate to have found her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day ... Thank you for your... Read More amazing job!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Daniela K

Reviewed on 1/01/2018

Elena and her team were so amazing in making everyone look so flawless on my special day! Ladies, if you are looking for someone reliable and professional that will make you look beyond perfect on your on your special day book her ASAP! I was so fortunate to have found her to do... Read More my hair and makeup for my wedding day ... Elena, thank you so much for making me look like a princess! My hubby was blown away. Xoxo

Reviewed on 1/01/2018

.SO MANY great things to say about Elena and her team! I am so happy they were a part of me and my wife's wedding day. Their work is exceptional! Elena was such a pleasure to work with! She's a sweetheart. From the first time she glammed me up at my trial I just knew she'd be the... Read More one! She's professional, caring and takes pride in her work. She cares about what you want and wants to make sure you look and feel your best. She went above and beyond of what I envisioned on my wedding day! She made me feel like such a princess. I really felt so beautiful. Both my wife and I got so many compliments during the whole night! I was obsessed with my updo, makeup ! Everything! I remember showing Elena the idea of the updo I wanted and I feel like she took that vision and made it look 10,000 times better than I could have imagined! Make-up and hair was so important to me and I am glad I made the decision to have her and her team present to glam up me and my girls. For anyone who wants to feel like a celebrity....look no further! You won't regret it! Elena... Thank you and your team so much !

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Jade R

We LOVED our services from the Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry. We had hair and make up services for the Bride, 4 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom, as well as flower girl (hair only) and it was done so smoothly and professionally. Our stylists were down to... Read More earth, funny, and made getting ready for a few hours November Reviews for Key West wedding hair and makeup artistry with them a blast. The pictures came out beautiful with hair that was done to each girl's liking by showing a picture to the stylist and the airbrush makeup was flawless and lasted all night!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Ruth A

Elena and Emma did an amazing job! I found Key West hair and Makeup Artistry after a not so good first run at another salon, and I am so so glad I kept looking!! All my girls absolutely loved their hair and makeup, and the artists were fun to hang out with on the big day. Thanks... Read More ladies!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Anne B

These ladies were amazing!! They were sweet and responsive. Elena did everything just like I asked her and made me look amazing for my wedding day! I couldn't have been any happier. They were also super organized with a time slot for everyone and showed up earlier than the start... Read More time to set up and get organized. It's so wonderful to work with such a professional and courteous staff. They are worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jenny K

I had the best team!!! First off, I got married the day before hurricane Irma came to Florida. Elena made sure that I knew that I would have someone there no matter what!!! The day before my wedding the OWNER personally called me to tel she would be coming with her own team... Read More because my stylist evacuated with her family. She was so sweet, professional and nurturing all wrapping into one!!! The day of the 3 of them got to my house and we laughed and had a great time! They helped me forget about all the problems I had all week!! My hair was even BETTER than I ever could imagine!!!! I was so happy with it!! And my makeup, that was just perfect too!!! So thank you! Thank you so much for being there for me!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lisa W

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kate N

Wonderful job on hair and makeup for the entire wedding party! Everyone's makeup looked great through a very long day (12+ hours). Hair stayed in place all night as well. They showed up on-time day-of and actually finished early. Friendly service and they really listened to... Read More what each of us wanted. Would absolutely recommend and will use again.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Olivia p

I am so glad that I chose Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry to do my hair and makeup for my destination wedding. Planning a destination wedding is a little overwhelming, but Elena contacted me back right away and took time to meet with me. She put my mind at ease.... Read More The team that I worked with listened to what my dream look was and delivered just that while also making me feel like the most beautiful bride. They were so kind and helpful the day of the event. With my wedding being at 9am, they accommodated my needs by coming to my hotel room. They not only provided my beauty needs but were also a support system for me on a stressful morning. Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry are absolutely wonderful and I highly recommenced them for any event that you want to look your best.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Sophia M

Elena and her team were amazing! She is extremely flexible, responsible and easy to work with. She made me and my bridesmaids look better then I could have imagined! They made the process so smooth and we all looked amazing for pictures! I would recommend her to anyone she... Read More is the BEST OF THE BEST.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Glory E

I was thrilled to meet Elena! She did my makeup for our wedding . Normally I do my own makeup but , for this special day I thought it would be nice to hand things over to a professional. I did not have a large wedding party ...just my daughter and me.At our preview meeting... Read More she listened to my preferences and my daughter and I were really happy with the results. And for the wedding itself she did a beautiful job! She's easy to work with and an absolute doll. I definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017

Words cannot explain how wonderful Elena and her team are. I had 11 ladies to receive hair and makeup and Elena brought a wonderful team to our venue and did phenomenal work. Elena and Lisa did all of the makeup, all of the airbrushing was wonderful and lasted throughout all... Read More the pictures, dancing, and after party. Even at midnight my makeup still looked wonderful after getting it done around 11am. Our beautiful hairstyles, which again lasted all throughout the night. Elena and her team accommodated all of our requests, varying up and down hairstyles, different types of hair, and more. Elena is so dedicated to her clients, she even came in to do my makeup two weeks after she had surgery. I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup team. We all felt like movie stars!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017

Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry was on my preferred vendor list. Elena was the makeup artist / hair stylist for my wedding. She did a fantastic job! I had a destination wedding and unfortunately I wasn't able to schedule a trial. No need. I sent Elena pictures of a few hair... Read More styles I was thinking of and she far exceeded my imagination. We had a beach ceremony and it was very windy that day. My hair stayed in perfect from beginning to end. Not only did I love my hair but I loved my make up more!! It was the first time I used air brush makeup. It was minimal, tasteful yet beautiful. I got so many compliments. Book Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry- you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

Elena and her team at Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry were amazing! Elena brought 2 other stylists for our entire party (7 ladies) to prepare hair and makeup. The girls were punctual and very friendly and personable. The hair and makeup of everyone involved was awesome!... Read More The eyelashes were especially awesome! Meeting with Elena before the wedding for the trial was a lot of fun and helped make the actual wedding day less stressful. We were finished on schedule or a little early. So glad I picked Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

I could not have asked for a better experience. They were professional and came with creative twists to our previously selected hairstyles. They were early and flexible with our location. Thank you again for making my bridesmaids and myself perfect for my big day.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

2.Elena and her crew are amazing! I used them for my wedding in June and I am so happy I found Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry for me and my girls. In total I had nine girls getting hair and make-up done. All of the artists were extremely professional and amazing to work... Read More with. Everyone looked absolutely incredible and we were finished ahead of schedule. I am so happy that I found Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry and would recommend them to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

Elena and her team are AMAZING!!! From my engagement shoot, trial too the day of the wedding she was so easy to work with! She is also an incredible artist that takes the time to understand what you want and adds suggestions and ideas that enhance your vision. We all had our... Read More makeup airbrushed and got individual lashes, it came out perfect! The team also had a great attitude and was very fun to have on my wedding day. I also scheduled to have touch ups for me and my bridal party (since my venue was outside and we had a first look hours before the ceremony) and it was honestly the best decision I made! She was so sweet helping me with my dress, making sure every strand of hair was picture perfect all the time and helping calm me down with the wedding day craziness lol Thank you so much for everything!!.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Khloe P

Please use Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry for your wedding! They are extremely talented, on time and very professional! They made our day of getting ready so fun! Everyone loved how their hair and make up looked, including myself! I was recommended to use them by several... Read More friends and I have to say BEST DECISION! If you are looking for a great experience on your wedding day, without a doubt, use Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017

cannot rave enough about the service we received with KW Hair and Make Artistry. From the first time I met Elena during the trial I knew how wonderful it was going to be and they truly went above and beyond.I am not one usually who wears much make up and they truly listened to... Read More every request, as well as offered some amazing suggestions. They were even able to accommodate a couple last minute additions when some of my bridesmaids plans fell through literally last minute and everyone looked absolutely perfect. I would recommend them in a heart beat. Someone you can truly trust and count on on your big day.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Carol M

I am from New York, NY and I had a destination wedding on 3/20/17 at The Casa Marina in Key West. I hired Elena and her ladies for hair and makeup and as my bridesmaid gift I bought them each hair services on my wedding day. When it comes to service, Elena has very clear... Read More communication and is very organized. I worked with Her to plan services over the phone and we were able to sort everything out quickly and efficiently. I also really appreciated Elena's honesty in telling you what looks good and what doesn't. Elena was always on time whether it be for a phone call, trial, or wedding day. Quality of work: hair/makeup - incredible. I showed all of my bridesmaids the Hair and Makeup website before the wedding, and everyone was excited to get glammed up. On wedding day, my bridesmaids and I looked so beautiful. Everyone's hair and makeup was flawless and our hair/makeup lasted throughout the entire day of crying and humidity. I hope one day Elena moves to New York (hehe) so I can have her make me up for all my important events. To sum it up: go with Elena!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017

WOW! I first meet Elena and the team when I was a bridesmaid at my Best Friends Wedding. The team was so great then so I knew the moment I started to look for vendors that I had to have Elena and the team ( I think I secured them over a year in advance just to be sure)! I... Read More was so happy with the way my hair and makeup came out. My nerves were a little shot but having the ladies there and the music going really set the mood. Thank you all!!!.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Nicole M

I HIGHLY recommend KW Hair and Makeup Artistry to anyone looking for an AWESOME hair and make-up team for their wedding or special event. Elena and her team are nothing short of amazing!!! They were so professional, friendly and, most importantly, extremely talented.... Read More Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful!!! Elena went above and beyond to make sure that my hair and make-up was exactly what I wanted (and that it would withstand any wind or rain at my outdoor/oceanfront ceremony)! And, sure enough, it was pretty windy during our first look pictures and during the ceremony but my hair and make-up made it through perfectly! My wedding day would not have been the same without them!