Affordable Photo Booth Rental for every Budget!

KiKi is a memory maker, picture taker, and wedding favor! KiKi is perfect for your wedding, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or engagement party. Your choice to choose from our backdrops or create your own. Our compact setup will guarantee smiles and your guests will be lining up all night long!

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

328 NE 80th TER, Miami, FL Miami/Broward/Palm Beach (844) 438-5454
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Alexandra L

Kiki Booth was SO awesome! They have the best photo quality. They were very punctual and they helped me design the photo strip, less than 24 hours after I purchased the booth. Awesome customer Service! That is priceless!!! Everyone had something to say about the booth at the... Read More wedding, it was a huge hit with our guests. Attendant was also very professional. THANK YOU KIKI BOOTH. I will use you again for any future events!!

2016-06-06T22:23:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! ;) We take pride in our customer service and try to make things as simple as possible. We're glad to hear your guests enjoyed the booth. Thank you for choosing KiKi Booth!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Stephanie P

Fun activity for the guests, you can email the pictures and print them right away. I wish I had picked more accessories though. But overall it was a great addition to the wedding! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Natalia R

Great service! Newest generation photobooth! A Must have to make an unforgettable event!!! Thanks Kiki Booth for providing an excellent service to our wedding!

2016-05-06T11:21:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed working with us!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jessie R

We absolutely loved Kiki Booth...it was used by almost every guest at our wedding and was such a hit! We had a custom made backdrop, and Albert and Alex were so helpful and patient throughout the whole planning process. They were so accommodating and quick to respond to any... Read More questions I had. I loved the photo strip they designed with me and they sent me the digital link to all the pictures the very next day. We couldn't be happier with their service and would highly recommend this company to a friend!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Olga M

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding! We went with a cheaper option with standard (pink) background, but it was as amazing as more expensive options. I love the fact that they printed our names and the date of the wedding on the bottom of each photo. This was a great... Read More substitute for boring party favors. People got to take home memories! The set up was on time and the attendant was very professional. We appreciated that he turned all the equipment back on for our last picture. I will definitely hire them again for my next event!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Allison K

KiKi booth was a hit at our wedding! After contacting Capture Pod for their photo booth I quickly got a response from one of their contacts but unfortunately those package options were out of our price range. I let them know that and they responded very quickly with the KiKi... Read More booth option. I have to admit I was a little nervous because you get what you pay for. But EVERYTHING was awesome! Props, picture quality and every guest received a photo. One small thing that happened was guests put their phone numbers in to have photos text to them but they would received other guests pictures...It was a small hiccup and it ended up being a conversation starter for our guests. Thanks a ton! Would recommend highly!

2016-03-29T17:50:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback and review! We're always looking to improve our services. Very glad to hear that it was a hit!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 michelle l

big hit at my wedding! I was so busy and all over the place once cocktail hour started that I didn't even see them enter and set up. I just turned around, and there are my friends, already smiling away. The open air set up and gif capability is something pretty new so everyone... Read More was really excited for that. I added some of my own props that I bought off etsy so there were many more to choose from. Once your pics are taken, they text them right to your phone and then I also just got a link to a website with them all from my wedding night.

2016-03-28T14:47:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Elizabeth F

The host was great! We used the gold sparkle background. Everyone loved it! I would definitely recommend bringing a few of your own props!

2016-03-04T12:37:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback! The Gold Sequin is definitely one our favorites. Thanks again for trusting us in this very special day! - Carlos & the KiKi team.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Nat M

I’m so glad I found Kiki booth through wedding reviewers. From day 1, the staff was super helpful in communicating with me and getting in everyone in the office was very friendly. My main contact, Alex was quick to respond to our questions prior to the event! Our guests... Read More absolutely LOVED the KIKI and a few even decided to use it for their own events! I used the lake behind the house as a natural backdrop and now I have the photos everywhere in my house. We highly recommend KiKi booth for any event. They bring a lot of energy and awesome memories!! I will definitely use the KiKi booth again!

Reviewed on 2/13/2016

Just would like this the experience was amazing! The photos came out fantastic! When I have another special event and I would call Kiki Booth again.

Fun Times You Can Relive

Reviewed on 1/21/2016

Kiki Booth provides exactly what I listed as the title of my review - Fun times you can relive over and over. I booked Kiki Booth for 4 hours for my November wedding. The process to book was simple and hassle-free. The staff was very organized and walked me through the... Read More process to customize my photo strip. They were also very patient even when I requested for several revisions. On the day of my wedding, they arrived and set-up promptly. This was an absolute HIT with my guests - old and young! The props were cute as well. I worked with Alex from the beginning of the process and Alex was just great. I got an email from Alex with the picture download files and a link to the shareable online gallery LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER my wedding. Talk about speedy service! It was so fun looking through the gallery and reliving the moments! From one happy bride to another, I highly recommend booking Kiki Booth! You won't be disappointed!

A Must!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Tiffany Y

They were great. Everyone loved the photos and they made great favors. The attendant was super nice and professional. Only thing, I wish they had brought more props. I had told them in advance that I was going to bring some of my own as extras so maybe that is why they didn't... Read More bring as much but it was still worth the money. Such a great thing to look at after the wedding too : )

2016-01-12T09:46:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for making KiKi a part of your big day, Tiffany! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed working with us!

Best idea ever!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Denise R

CapturePod + Kiki Booth were great. It was a sort of last minute decision to have a Kiki Booth at our wedding and I am so happy we did. Guests had so much fun playing with the props and taking pictures. The quality of the on-the-spot photos are awesome. Not to mention they can... Read More print copies for everyone in the picture so no one leaves without a memory of the good times. I was able to choose a back drop (bright yellow) that matched our wedding colors and that definitely added a nice detail to event design. The team was super professional and really came through more than I could have ever expected. If you want a Photobooth, this is the team to go with!

Carlos Pacheco

With 8 years of experience in the Fashion/Commercial photography industry, Carlos realized that the special events industry was under served when it came to photo booths. While he was a studio manager at Splashlight Studios, he designed a revolutionary photo booth combining flash photography, professional camera, and a sleek, modern design photo booth called the Capture POD (http://www.capturepod.com). Four years later, with over 2,000 events under his belt, he created a new, more affordable approach to photo booth rentals - KiKi Booth!