$$$$ – Expensive

After Party, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

4240 Allegheny, Troy, MI (313) 850-3040

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Richard P

Absolutely the most amazing band and group of people EVER!! They put on an AMAZING show at our wedding!! They kept the party going and everyone dance until the end of the night! Highly recommend the Killers Flamingos!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jessica P

The Killer Flamingos made our wedding the BEST experience we could have ever asked for. You know you’ve booked the right band when they can get all 200 people in attendance on the dance floor from little toddlers to my 98 year old grandmother! The variety of song choices... Read More available to pick from was outstanding. The upbeat and personable nature of the band members made for both a positive and entertaining night for everyone. They were timely, energetic, and truly happy to be spending their Saturday giving us the wedding of our dreams! To this day everyone in attendance still talks about how my husband and i had the best wedding they ever attended. I believe a large part of this is because of the Killer Flamingos. They were so good at my wedding that my brother immediately booked them for his wedding. If you are thinking about a band for your wedding, don’t hesitate to book the Killer Flamingos. Speaking from experience, it will be the best wedding planning decision you make.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jessica P

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Sarah R

I’ve been a fan of the Killer Flamingos since moving home from college in 2011. They were one of the first vendors I️ booked while planning my wedding and they were fantastic the night of our wedding. Darren worked with us to give us the kind of music we pictured for our... Read More wedding day,Motown/oldies during cocktail hour and dinner, followed by songs to keep people on the dance floor. They were energetic and fun! The night flew by when they were preforming and we have had many compliments about how refreshing it was to have a band preform at a wedding reception. We highly recommend using the Killer Flamingos for a memorable wedding.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Joe W

The Killer Flamingos are the best wedding band I've ever seen, period! They played our wedding several years ago and we still have friends and family tell us how great the band was. Their fun energy and style will get everyone in the room out on to the dance floor. You will not... Read More be disappointed with this band!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Mark P

What does it mean when over a year later our wedding guests are still saying “That was the best wedding band we’ve ever experienced”? We have friends that want to renew their vows just so they can have a second wedding reception as an excuse to haves the Killer Flamingos. I’ve... Read More been a fan of the Flamingos for over a decade. They’ve consistently won “Hour Detroit” and “Ambassador” magazine’s Best Band award. If you’re having a wedding, do whatever it takes to get them to be your wedding band. If they’re already booked on your date, change your date. That’s how good they are. They will help make your reception the one people talk about for years to come. They didn’t just play on stage, they led the party, they became part of our celebration. They interacted with our guests. It was like a night with friends. They don’t just play music, they bring joy. I’ve been to dozens and dozens of wedding celebrations and no one does it like the Flamingos. Non-stop energy, non-stop fun . . . And all your guests, from young to old, will love them. Be prepared though, no one will leave early when the Flamingos are there. No one wants the party to stop. One more comment from a business and contracting perspective . . .the Flamingos are consummate professionals. This isn’t a part-time thing for them, this is their full-time profession. They did everything they said they would, listened to what we wanted, and communicated all along the way. When you have as much as you do planning for a wedding, it’s nice when you have a band as talented as the Flamingo’s that just shows up and is fully self-reliant. When we look back on that day, we are so thankful we made the decision to choose them. They literally made the night. Words can’t convey how highly we recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Alexandra H

The band was great! Very upbeat, easy to work with and accommodating. Loved every second of it. We had some hiccups, but they were patient and made the best of it.

They made our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Kristen S

I have seen them play for years and after being at sooo many weddings, I knew I wanted a band that was awesome and could get people on the dance floor. The Killer Flamingos did NOT disappoint. Played a wide variety of music, even my dad's friends were impressed. We had a lot of... Read More people come in that weren't from the area and they were all impressed. I would book them again no doubt!

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Lauren M

There were a few important things to us for our wedding and a band was one of them. We seeked out and listen to tons of different groups and picked Killer Flamingos because well they are the best. Seriously they made our wedding night! We had the BEST time ever! From our... Read More little cousins to our grandmother everyone was on the dance floor. We rocked out all night and these guys were so nice and easy going. I cannot say enough of how great they were. We had SOOO many compliments from guests on how awesome the band was. If you are looking for a fun party and lots of dancing I highly recommend them!

YAHOOOOO!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Stacy S

Totally AWESOME!!!!!!!! Everyone is still raving about how great my band was!!! I was a little nervous about it seeming to much like a concert but they were perfect!!!! totally worth spending the money on!

Review for Killer Flamingos

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Amanda S

What isn't to love about the Killer Flamingos?? I was so happy to learn they 1. did weddings and 2. they were free on July 4! I have watched them on numerous occasions around the Detroit area for years! Their energy is awesome! Their musicianship is awesome! There is hardly... Read More anyone sitting around when they are on stage because they play so many great songs to dance to! Also they were so nice and super easy to work with! They remembered to recognize my mother whom we shared our wedding day on her birthday by pulling her onstage for a great rendition of 'Happy Birthday'. I absolutely love them they did a great job and we are still getting so many compliments on how awesome they were!