Killer Flamingos voted best band in Detroit!

$$$$

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

4240 Allegheny, Troy, MI

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Lauren M

There were a few important things to us for our wedding and a band was one of them. We seeked out and listen to tons of different groups and picked Killer Flamingos because well they are the best. Seriously they made our wedding night! We had the BEST time ever! From our... Read More little cousins to our grandmother everyone was on the dance floor. We rocked out all night and these guys were so nice and easy going. I cannot say enough of how great they were. We had SOOO many compliments from guests on how awesome the band was. If you are looking for a fun party and lots of dancing I highly recommend them!

YAHOOOOO!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Stacy S

Totally AWESOME!!!!!!!! Everyone is still raving about how great my band was!!! I was a little nervous about it seeming to much like a concert but they were perfect!!!! totally worth spending the money on!

Review for Killer Flamingos

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Amanda S

What isn't to love about the Killer Flamingos?? I was so happy to learn they 1. did weddings and 2. they were free on July 4! I have watched them on numerous occasions around the Detroit area for years! Their energy is awesome! Their musicianship is awesome! There is hardly... Read More anyone sitting around when they are on stage because they play so many great songs to dance to! Also they were so nice and super easy to work with! They remembered to recognize my mother whom we shared our wedding day on her birthday by pulling her onstage for a great rendition of 'Happy Birthday'. I absolutely love them they did a great job and we are still getting so many compliments on how awesome they were!

TO Killer Flamingos